3Ozito Push Reel Lawn Mower LMP-301

Safety
2.7

Sam J.
Sam J.

Perfect cheap mower for fit gardeners

Bought this off FB marketplace for $20 had to adjust the cutting blade and back knife a bit for it to work but this was pretty simple really, just followed the instructions in the online manual and it works beautifully. Does a fantastic job of cutting my couch and kikuyu lawns when dry (you shouldn’t cut wet lawns anyway). Something wholesome about using a push reel mower compared with my petrol mower. * tip. You can take the roller off and fill it with sand to make it heavier. This gives a better cut and stops the mower bouncing. Show details
Noise Level
Safety
Leanne D.
Leanne D.

Works like a charm!

Cuts cleanly and very easy to use, perfect for small lawn, doesn't fill the air with exhaust fumes,no noise, easy to transport between different properties, minimal maintenance required, just love it! Show details
Fred
FredGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Best thing I’ve found on hard rubbish for quite a while

I have been looking at these push mowers for awhile and found this model on hard rubbish it just needed a bit of adjusting a bobs your uncle we was on our way we have a small lawn out the back and this little doozy fits the bill just goldilocks I recommend you do your lawn once to twice every two weeks this is a gr8 little mower. Show details
Dinka
Dinka

Banjosmum
BanjosmumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC35 posts

Great way to get fit

i bought the mower 2nd hand, previously it was used for a small lawn. I have a big lawn, the only bug bear I have is the lawn needs to be clean before you start, meaning removing all twigs as it just locks up.

Positives, it cuts at a good height leaving the lawn looking healthy instead of to the ground, I cant get round in one hit so I do it over stages, but I also use a whipper snipper around the edges, its better for the environment

Ishu
IshuNSW, 215013 posts

Best manual Lawn mover for rough garden

Best manual Lawn mover for rough garden. I can use it without the need of any long cable. It resolved my distance problem as well from the power point. Blade of this mover is great which cu the grass in good cut.

Grass cutting is also perfect. Quality of blade is superb which cuts in an angle and make smooth finishing on the lawn. i do not need to push so hard to make working for me. I recommend this manual lawn mover for all

Sis
SisSydney, NSW8 posts

it is a good little mower but you need a flat grass area i found it very hard mowing my lawn as it i

good little mower its quite difficult to mow the lawn you need to have a level yard which I don't have. its quite difficult to move over the lawn and it doesn't get close enough to the edges so you need to use a whipper snipper. so I gave up using the mower and use the whipper snipper

Jay
JayMelbourne6 posts

Good for small lawn

I bought this one in December last year from local bunnings. It was the cheapest option when you get a push mower. It comes with no lawn catcher. You have to buy it separately which cost you extra. It works fine especially when you have a small lawn to work on. However, it is still need lots of physical work involved when you mow the grass. Works okay but not prefect.

Tomato
TomatoVictoria6 posts

Perfect for a small lawn

As the title says, this lawnmower is perfect for a small lawn. It's great because it's environmentally friendly and you'll never find yourself out of fuel when you need to mow the lawn.

If this is the only lawn mower you own, you'll need to regularly mow your lawn - as when the grass gets too long this mower becomes more difficult to use.

I would highly recommend this product.

Jos
JosMelbourne5 posts

Works ok

It is enviromentally friendly and this is what I love about it ... this product though is made for grass and struggles with weeds. which is fair enough since it is for grass so I cant complain too much I think it works great on grass but yeah it is up to you to make sure its cutting just that grass and not weeds.

Rob
RobPerth, WA6 posts

Good for small patches

I've never had owned a push reel mower - usually opted for 4 stroke petrol lawn mowers. But for small patches around 20 to 30 square meters, a mower of that size is overkill. I'm not exactly sure how long I should expect the cutting blade to stay sharp, but I think this came with a 3 year replacement warranty, which is satisfying enough.

Steph
StephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Perfect for small lawn

This mower cuts really well. Bought it as I have a rental with a tiny lawn and don't need to spend the money on a proper petrol or electric mower. It is relatively easy to move this around the yard. It does tend to get a bit stuck if there is too much grass sitting between the blades, but this can be easily fixed by pushing it through.

Not much maintenance needed.

Manpreet S
Manpreet SFRASER RISE5 posts

Fine for small spaces

It's enough if you have 50sqm or less lawn area. Works better if the grass is only 5-7 cm high. If the grass is higher than this then it takes a lot of effort or move the blade high. It's very easy to clean and can work forever if it's dry and is sprayed with WD40 after each use. Due to the small size, it can be used in tight corners.

johnno555
johnno555AU18 posts

A very basic mower, but good for emergencies

Hmmm. We use this for trims only. It does save fuel and polution, but the grass comes up again quickly. The cutting width is thin and it can jam easily on small sticks etc. We losr a bolt out of the handle within a couole of weeks of buying it. It is worh buying, but doesn't suit big lawns overly well, but could get you through a real estate inspection. We are glad we have it.

raj
rajperth8 posts

For small and lawn without weed only

I have bot petrol and this I only use this to finish-cut.

not for big lawns . the worst part is the catcher with is not but just a catcher.

I fell your money will be well spent on a cheep electric or petrol mower if you even have an average lawn.