Ozito Push Reel Lawn Mower LMP-301

Ozito Push Reel Lawn Mower LMP-301

MPN: LMP-301
See the Best Manual Lawn Mowers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ozito? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
FredGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best thing I’ve found on hard rubbish for quite a while.

I have been looking at these push mowers for awhile and found this model on hard rubbish it just needed a bit of adjusting a bobs your uncle we was on our way we have a small lawn out the back and this little doozy fits the bill just goldilocks I recommend you do your lawn once to twice every two weeks this is a gr8 little mower.

It works and it is quiet.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $56.00.

Banjosmum
BanjosmumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great way to get fit

i bought the mower 2nd hand, previously it was used for a small lawn. I have a big lawn, the only bug bear I have is the lawn needs to be clean before you start, meaning removing all twigs as it just locks up.
Positives, it cuts at a good height leaving the lawn looking healthy instead of to the ground, I cant get round in one hit so I do it over stages, but I also use a whipper snipper around the edges, its better for the environment

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Manual Lawn Mowers

Find out how Ozito Push Reel Lawn Mower LMP-301 compares to other Manual Lawn Mowers

Ishu
IshuNSW, 2150

Best manual Lawn mover for rough garden

Best manual Lawn mover for rough garden. I can use it without the need of any long cable. It resolved my distance problem as well from the power point. Blade of this mover is great which cu the grass in good cut.
Grass cutting is also perfect. Quality of blade is superb which cuts in an angle and make smooth finishing on the lawn. i do not need to push so hard to make working for me. I recommend this manual lawn mover for all

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Sis
SisSydney, NSW

it is a good little mower but you need a flat grass area i found it very hard mowing my lawn as it i

good little mower its quite difficult to mow the lawn you need to have a level yard which I don't have. its quite difficult to move over the lawn and it doesn't get close enough to the edges so you need to use a whipper snipper. so I gave up using the mower and use the whipper snipper

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Jay
JayMelbourne

Good for small lawn

I bought this one in December last year from local bunnings. It was the cheapest option when you get a push mower. It comes with no lawn catcher. You have to buy it separately which cost you extra. It works fine especially when you have a small lawn to work on. However, it is still need lots of physical work involved when you mow the grass. Works okay but not prefect.

Tomato Tom
Tomato TomMelbourne

Perfect for a small lawn

As the title says, this lawnmower is perfect for a small lawn. It's great because it's environmentally friendly and you'll never find yourself out of fuel when you need to mow the lawn.

If this is the only lawn mower you own, you'll need to regularly mow your lawn - as when the grass gets too long this mower becomes more difficult to use.

I would highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Jos
JosMelbourne

Works ok

It is enviromentally friendly and this is what I love about it ... this product though is made for grass and struggles with weeds. which is fair enough since it is for grass so I cant complain too much I think it works great on grass but yeah it is up to you to make sure its cutting just that grass and not weeds.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Rob
RobPerth

Good for small patches

I've never had owned a push reel mower - usually opted for 4 stroke petrol lawn mowers. But for small patches around 20 to 30 square meters, a mower of that size is overkill. I'm not exactly sure how long I should expect the cutting blade to stay sharp, but I think this came with a 3 year replacement warranty, which is satisfying enough.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Steph
StephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for small lawn.

This mower cuts really well. Bought it as I have a rental with a tiny lawn and don't need to spend the money on a proper petrol or electric mower. It is relatively easy to move this around the yard. It does tend to get a bit stuck if there is too much grass sitting between the blades, but this can be easily fixed by pushing it through.
Not much maintenance needed.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Manpreet S
Manpreet SFRASER RISE

Fine for small spaces.

It's enough if you have 50sqm or less lawn area. Works better if the grass is only 5-7 cm high. If the grass is higher than this then it takes a lot of effort or move the blade high. It's very easy to clean and can work forever if it's dry and is sprayed with WD40 after each use. Due to the small size, it can be used in tight corners.

johnno555
johnno555AU

A very basic mower, but good for emergencies

Hmmm. We use this for trims only. It does save fuel and polution, but the grass comes up again quickly. The cutting width is thin and it can jam easily on small sticks etc. We losr a bolt out of the handle within a couole of weeks of buying it. It is worh buying, but doesn't suit big lawns overly well, but could get you through a real estate inspection. We are glad we have it.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
raj
rajperth

For small and lawn without weed only.

I have bot petrol and this I only use this to finish-cut.
not for big lawns . the worst part is the catcher with is not but just a catcher.

I fell your money will be well spent on a cheep electric or petrol mower if you even have an average lawn.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
HRM74
HRM74Tasmania, 7051

Fantastic and smooth

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Michael
MichaelWheatbelt, WA

Just the ducks nuts.

The best money of spent is so easy to push .Cuts really great for someone who's had a small stroke I found this so easy to put together my 14 year old granddaughter did it for me in 15 minutes same with all real mowing don't let e grass get to long or wet thanks Ozito you are 5star +

Read more reviews - page 2