Garmin FR60

Garmin FR60

See the Best Heart Rate Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Poor Quality- Wont last more than 12 months

I had a Garmin watch for 12 months in this time I only used it for 6 months due to injury. When I replaced the battery it came up with an error messgae. Garmins reply was very slow and they said I would have to pay another $129 to have the problem fixed. Very poor quaility with equally poor service would never buy another again.

Not all the functions would work and error message displayed after changing the battery

GARbage

GARbageMELBOURNE

Won't last more than other watches and Garmin will not care.

Bought this watch 20 months ago, and used it to run only once a week. After about 12 months the band started to show signs on damage until it completely broke.
Did a bit of research online and found other people had the same issue with the band falling apart, must be something wrong with the material of the band.
Called Garmin service but the lady on the other side did not want to know as I was out of the 12 month period, even though other people have had the same problem.
There are other brands that may last longer and some have two year warranties.
Watched worked well with heart rate monitor.
The watch band does not last and cannot be changed due to design.

Hugh45
Hugh45

I had the same problem.
GARMIN was NO help , suggesting for postage + $149 I could get another.
The FR70 is the same watch - with a better band