ALDI Genki GK-9.2C1 Spinning Flywheel

ALDI Genki GK-9.2C1 Spinning Flywheel

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Exercise Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

1 review
    Fred C.B.seekerto@gmail.com

Now 2 years old and still goimg strong

It is now January 2015 and the GENKI Spin Bike has now clocked up over 5,000 kms and is still going strong. Two years of trouble free peddling. So the value for money gets better as time passes. At this juncture, there is no evidence of undue wear or failure of any parts. One important factor though, is to keep the chain lubricated regularly, I use a product called 'Pure Dry Lube' which is non-oily, hence little to no mess, from oil splash/drips.

Agela
    Agelaasked

I bought a Genki excercise bike no sooner I started using the right paddle fell off. Then I noticed the thread is wasted and not aligned to fit in properly hence it keeps falling off. I complained but no response.

Fred C.B.

Hello,Where did you purchase it from? It sounds like a Warranty issue to me. Who did you complain to an was it on the phone or in writing? If on the phone, then I suggest you write if you have address. You are more likely to get a response from a written complaint than one conveyed verbally.

Fredasked

What do I attach the wires to ?

Fred C.B.

I take it that you mean the wires coming out of the back of Computer? Also which edition of the GENKI Spin Bike do you have? If it is the latest then the connection/attachment of the wires appears to be different going by latest photos of the bike. I would have thought the assembly instructions would have addressed such question? On my early version of the GENKI Spin Bike, they simply attach to the wires that come from the revolving mechanism that is part of the front wheel hub assembly. If this is not the answer you are looking for, then I suggest you contact the Supplier.

Fred

I bought this bike second handay off gumtree and have no manual

Fred

An early version of the bike

Taz
    Tazasked

No display on lcd. Please help

Fred C.B.

Hello, I am no expert, but if you have checked the Battery and its is OK, then it is possible the Unit has failed. If it has failed then you could ask Crazy Sales if they can supply a replacement, as Crazy Sales sell GENKI Spin Bikes. Check here: http://www.crazysales.com.au/online-genki-stationary-fitness-bike-with-18kg-flywheel-85391.html Go to their Contact page to make an enquiry: http://www.crazysales.com.au/contact-us. Failing this, you could use a GARMIN 500 or the like instead of the GENKI Computer Unit. My GENKI Computer still works fine, but I also run it injunction with a GARMIN 500 so that I can Load all my training runs to both STRAVA and GARMIN CONNECT. Great places for recording all ride statistics and maintain history over a long period. Trust that this is of some help. Regards, Fred C.B.

See all ALDI Genki GK-9.2C1 Spinning Flywheel questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives