GO MasterCard

GO MasterCard

2.9 from 1,003 reviews

Pros

• 0% interest for a set period (min. $300 purchases)

• Three repayment options to choose from

Cons

• $5.95 Monthly Fee

• $25 Establishment Fee

• High rate once the interest-free period ends (22.74%)

• 3% International Transaction Fee

2.9

1,003 reviews
Kim G.

Kim G.Perth, WA

Frustration

I have been a loyal customer for over 4 years now however the trouble i went through to get a replacement card took me over 18 months. It was nearly impossible to contact anyone for assistance. Now that I have my card, the online isn't working and Im unable to manage my account. I recommended my partner join and he's had nothing but issues also. We wont be continuing after these items have been paid off.

861201Toowoomba

Extremely poor customer service

Why apple work with them !!!! What a terrible customer service. Really rude. I was following a link from apple to enter this company website , otherwise , I will not choose this provider

emmsee

emmseeHunter Region, NSW

2 years interest-free - can't beat that!

Bought a new tablet for my partner for her birthday and Harvey Norman offered 2 years interest free from Go Mastercard.
This is my third successful interest free purchase.
Very happy buyer!

Card Start DateMarch 2015

Abhi

AbhiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely poor customer service

It's been 2 months and still haven't received my card because they are not sure about my details. Yet they have billed me!!!
Called them 3 times asking for my card and they keep promising it will be there within 7 business days. When I spoke to them AGAIN they became very argumentative and cut me off when I asked her for her name. Very unhelpful. Other credit card companies go the extra mile to help you go MasterCard doesn't care.

Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great card

Didn't know That You Could Get Rewards have use this card for along time and have always had no dramas with it at all always found it to bea useful product

jockieWestern District, VIC

Great product

I have used this card for many many years and have loved it , every time I used it I always pay it off early by calculating how much over 12-24 months and then pay weekly payments even if I have 60mnths to pay off

Main Point of ContactBranch
Eileen C.

Eileen C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fisher & Paykel never cease to amaze

Silent, huge, amazing wash cycles, first time user at front loader and l wish l had of changed years ago. 100% happy customers. Just waiting on stacking kit to put dryer on top of washer.

Card Start DateSeptember 2020
  • Special Purchases

So easy and interest free

I just bought my daughter a beautiful gold chain for her 30th birthday 12 months interest free. Such an easy process 10 mins and it was done. I have had my card for a few years now and use it when I want to purchase interest free all the time.

G Jones-Terare

G Jones-TerareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really easy

I initially had my card declined as it is near to the expiry date but had a zero balance owing on it. So I was going to use another method but I received a text from Latitude and followed the prompts and within 15 minutes it was processed.

Card Start DateSeptember 2017

Nathan F.

Nathan F.South East Queensland, QLD

My little piece of mind!

It’s always good to know latitude is always there in case of emergency situations and also for a little splurge if the need should arise, as long as your putting back as well it’s a great thing.

Card Start DateMay 2017
Gavin.B

Gavin.B

trying to get your money

First got this card from GE. All interest free purchases were paid by their due date. Since Latitude took over I made some 12 month interest free purchases and soon found that my monthly payments they were charging wouldn't even cover half. Guess they want 26% interest on the rest

Card Start DateMay 2016
  • Special Purchases

Such an easy transaction!

I love the 'ease of use' for accessing Interest Free terms...simple, streamlined transaction!
Have used this method several times now and we are very happy. Also, i love how easy it is to jump online and check out the Account - thumbs up!

Love the opportunity

The the opportunity to be able to purchase items that I otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford with out saving for or dipping into rainy day cash.
The card is valid at a range of stores.

My only issue is that I can find the statements hard to follow. A break down and comprehensive statement individual purchases and their progress payments would be good.

Card Start DateJuly 2018
Lisa

LisaLithgow NSW

Closed Account Accessed.

I've had a go MasterCard paid it off a few times and only every paying the monthly fee and no interest as I've done with dozens of interest free companies. But what gets me mad is when you close an account it's never closed as I found out when Good Guys decided to charge my account again for the same purchase 6 mths prior, double charging to an already closed account. How they could do that is wrong and criminal. So beware once you open an account it's always there to be accessed by who ever. Try closing it you can't.

Clive

ClivePerth

No card yet

I have not received my card yet so I cannot comment the use of the card. I'm sure once I received the card I can comment on it. It's been about 40 days now

Using go master card

I have had the card for some time now and it has been a joy to use and so simple and never had a problem and will keep using it

Vinayak

VinayakMelbourne

Not that great interest free purchases but with a catch

Monthly account keeping fees and an ridiculous account opening charge $25. Try to avoid the card also there is bpay charge. Set up charge is totally not required its just a credit card plus they will charge you annual
Fee

They just add up

Card Start DateAugust 2020
ESS

ESSWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Interest free purchases, but with a catch.

Using the card is easy enough, however don’t be fooled..$5.95/month service fee, and 95cents to pay your monthly installments(BPAY). Also the minimum amount isn’t enough to pay your account off, so be wary of that to avoid a substantial final payment.
The customer service is generally pleasant depending on whom you get to talk to.

Card Start DateJuly 2014

Love the GO Mastercard

Second purchase now with the GO MasterCard and it is so easy. The interest free makes it so easy to stay on top of things and the rewards and buyer protection are awesome. Love it!

Online Experience

That was perfect and good experience for everyone.

Easily buy what you love and get a reward. This is a wonderful experience that is unbelievable but true.
With it, I was able to buy a beautiful gift for my wife for our wedding anniversary and make her very happy.
Thanks to Go Master.