GO MasterCard

Pros

• 0% interest for a set period (min. $300 purchases)

• Three repayment options to choose from

Cons

• $5.95 Monthly Fee

• $25 Establishment Fee

• High rate once the interest-free period ends (22.74%)

The GO Mastercard is offered by Latitude Finance and is designed for you to join when purchasing from stores like Harvey Norman, Michael Hill, or Bob Jane. The idea is for large purchases over $300 you sign up for an interest-free plan carried out through this card. There are three repayment plans to choose from when you sign up, but all of them incur the same $25 establishment fee and ongoing $5.95 monthly account keeping fee. Any amount still outstanding at the end of your interest-free period will be charged interest at the normal purchase rate of 22.74% p.a.

Interest Free Plan

• You need to make a minimum monthly payment.
  • This minimum will not pay off the total amount by the end of the interest-free period.
  • You can make extra payments at any time.
  • Plans start from 6 months.

Buy Now Pay Later Plan

• You are not required to make any repayments until the end date (although you can if you wish).
  • Plans start from 3 months.

Instalment Interest Free Plan

• These plans are only available during promotional periods.
  • You pay the same amount every month until your debt is paid off.
CategoryNo Annual Fee Credit Cards and Rewards Credit Cards
Contact Number 1300 462 273
24-Hour Phone Contact No
Card TypeMastercard
Minimum Credit Limit $1,000
Maximum Credit Limit $25,000
Additional Cardholders 9
Additional Cardholder Fee $0 p.a.
Minimum Repayments3%
Rewards ProgramGO Rewards
Points Earn Rate 1 points per $1
Points Conditions
  • 1 GO point per $1 spent on everyday purchases and long-term interest-free plans

This is capped at 100,000 points per year

Annual Fee$0 p.a.
Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee$4
Interest Free Period 55 days
Cash Advance Rate25.90% p.a.
Release dateJul 2008

Sarah

SarahKimberley, WA

This is awesome

For my very first credit card experience I'm extremely happy.
I live in remote WA and this service helps so much with online purchases given that there are no big stores.
Makes perfect for purchasing those Christmas presents.

Card Start DateSeptember 2019
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses and Online Shopping

This's extremely good and important for me

I didn't receive yet my card so I can't comment now, let me see first. But l believe it's helpful outside and inside, I can feel how it helps me. Thanks

SWW

SWWSydney Surrounds, NSW

As I can use this for larger ticket items and pay off within interest free terms , very useful card and I have used it a number of times when needed

Jeff

JeffSouth West, WA

The best there is

We have been using this card for over 3 years now. The best way for us to purchase appliances. We've purchased a few appliances over the 4 year period and some of them are all fully paid. The only way we can buy appliances when the moment needs it most.

Card Start DateAugust 2016

ZHP

ZHPSydney, NSW

Good to get a Go a card.

Convenient to use but establishment charges shouldnt to remove establishment fee charges be implemented on customers as there are so many options in the market now without having monthly and establishment fees.

Card Start DateOctober 2019
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses, Online Shopping and Special Purchases

Interest Free options

I use this for purchasing big ticket items and pay it off during the interest free period. Rewards accumulate fairly quickly. It has been a good fit for my purpose. No worries so far.

Card Start DateNovember 2018

Guneet S.

Guneet S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice card

Valuable credit card... I don't have any issues in making any transactions at any stores. Great reward points. Value for money card. Recommendations for everyone and all should try it

Brianna

BriannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect!

No issues while using and it is easy to use and very handy! No long waits when ringing company, I highly recommend it to everyone it is a must have.

Card Start DateApril 2019
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses

Kezz F.

Kezz F.Sydney, NSW

excellent card ,life saver

Always keep for my big items and pay off in time so never pay any interest No hassles with payments website easy to access and calling up you speak to a person no long waits

Erin

ErinSydney, NSW

What a bargain

Got this card through Harvey Norman when we went for shopping and using it since then. No issues so far and very easy to use. Will recommend if you can manage

Card Start DateFebruary 2018

Anmol M.

Anmol M.Sydney, NSW

Its good. Keep it up

Its very easy to use on a daily basis. I will recommend it to everyone out there. This is a must have one. Keep up the good work you guys.

deepak.me1980

deepak.me1980

Best for Apple Product

This card is really good for Apple product as we can make installment with this card. I purchased apple iphone 11 with this card recently and really happy that I don't have to pay for optus or any other mobile operator plan. Just need to give $5 per month extra as a fees.

Card Start DateSeptember 2019

goodeals

goodealsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great if used carefully

Card Start DateNovember 2018

Good Experience

I use this all the time. I haven't used it overseas but plan to in the next 6 months. The interest free period made my transfer from a different bank great to pay off the debt.

Card Start DateFebruary 2018
Card / Account Used ForOnline Shopping

Be carefeul of the fine print

I signed up for 60 months interest free. After 12 months I have been charged interest. When I checked the fine print, the cashier incorrectly signed me up for the incorrect interest free period. I am currently waiting for this to be corrected by Go Mastercard.

Card Start DateJuly 2018

Excellent card

Very convenient card with good benefits. Secure and easy to use. Had no problem buying merchandise in shops. Overall a good card which comes in handy when you do not have cash on you.

Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses

Sue

SueMid North Coast, NSW

Have had very positive dealings with my card. Hope to continue shopping at Harvey Norman. Great deals on interest free. Didn't realise its also tap and go will use more often.

jan r

jan rForster

Disgusting behaviour

Have used Go card for ages without incident.
But last year they INCORRECTLY paid off a 50 month interest free when it should have been the LAST item to have money paid onto it.
After taking them to the OMBUDSMAN and WINNING to have my 50 month interest free purchase reinstated, they REFUSED upping my credit limit on my future purchase. When I questioned them they said they could not give me a reason, it just was what it was. I asked for 4000 lifted to 9000, and they said NO. This was despite my A1 credit rating, owning my OWN 900000$ home, earning $103000 pa and having a permanent job for 33 yrs at the one place!!!

Card Start DateJanuary 1999

youknowmyname

youknowmynameGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect! I can't live without it!

Card works all the time, much better than my last card with a rival bank that stopped working. Tap n go is very fast and works every time, love it.

Card Start DateSeptember 2018
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses and Special Purchases

Abhinay G.

Abhinay G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and best interest free xard

I am pretty satisfied with the service and I regularly use the card for shopping at Harvey Norman. Best deals on interest free purchases.Easy and convince always feeling happy to use.

Card Start DateSeptember 2018

Neville James

Neville Jamesasked

I have a Heritage Bank debit card am I able to transfer money from my account to Go Master card on a monthly basis

Matilda

Matildaasked

What does finance serve charge mean on my statement I paid my card earlier and paid more than they asked please help

Kim

Kimasked

Just got approved. If I buy say $3000 of items from Harvey Norman, on 50 months interest free, do I pay $3000 decided by 50 months equal amounts and a once off $25 fee and then the $5 monthly fee on top of my equal payments??? Is that all I pay?? As long as I do that before end of 50 months

Yes if the offer is for 50 months equal payments but the monthly fee is currently $5.95 . . . . beware they do like to increase fees etc from time to time and your Rewards points get devalued along the way as they hike the redemption points required massively from time to time. Make sure payments are up to date to avoid nasty interest applied, they do show on monthly Statement in red 'Total due' and also in red 'Payment to reduce future interest:' if you're using the card for other purchases adding up, that bit is handy to know. Customer service is pretty good so ask any questions you may have.

Get an answer from our members and Latitude Financial representatives