GO MasterCard

Pros

• 0% interest for a set period (min. $300 purchases)

• Three repayment options to choose from

Cons

• $5.95 Monthly Fee

• $25 Establishment Fee

• High rate once the interest-free period ends (22.74%)

Chaneal J.

Chaneal J.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service and customer run-around.

I applied for a credit increase uploaded all valid information for the application twice and was contacted by latitude and go MasterCard consecutively and was continued to be given the run around. Finally made contact today and was told I was eligible for a partial increase which was nice but I refused to take the increase after 2 weeks of messing about I will take that business elsewhere and instructed the accounts department of my customer satisfaction. Not that it seemed to concern them how satisfied I was.

Card Start DateFebruary 2019

B A S

B A SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Make your own budget

Love the interest free options, which allow me to pay back at an amount that suits my earnings (easy budgeting) . I keep up with tech and appliances for our household and have used Harvey Norman almost exclusively for white goods, Computers and a bit of outdoor furniture for 20 plus years. Makes Xmas easy as well with Jewellery etc.
Points as a Interest free user, haven't been a thing until a few months back so am looking forward to accruing through my preferred option.
Only slight negative is the $5.95 a month fee and $.95c for every transaction, which is why I choose too pay more, but less regularly.

Card Start DateApril 2008
Card / Account Used ForSpecial Purchases

Service was fast and swift.. no effort what so ever..we went to buy a new computer and was offered this service, we were approved and walking out with our new computer in no time.

Card Start DateDecember 2019
Card / Account Used ForSpecial Purchases

Love the interest free spending

I didnt know about the rewards, not planning to go overseas at the moment. I have only had the card for a couple of weeks. When I have paid this purchase I going to get a new tv.

Card Start DateNovember 2019

Seems easy so far!

I have just bought my little granddaughter a great Christmas present through Harvey Norman Interest free with my new Go Mastercard. I am able to pay this over 12 months Interest free with a low monthly charge and equal monthly payments So I'm super happy about that! And she will have so much fun this Christmas bouncing around on her new trampoline!

kunal m.

kunal m.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unhelpful! Unable to increase my credit limit if I need to buy something more than my current limit

I was told i cant increase my limit within 12 months if I have decreased recently. So I cant use it over Christmas sale season. Dont think it is consumer foccused.

quick and simple

the process was quick and simple. got the item took it up to the desk, told them i wanted to pay using my go mastercard maybe a minute later i was done and out the door with my new purchase

Upset

UpsetSydney Surrounds, NSW

Interest free option is the best

Excluding the monthly transaction fee (they have to make money somehow), this card is an excellent way to obtain assets through places like Harvey Norman and pay it off over 50 or 60 months
With a well disciplined DD, this is a must for those with zero cash on hand

Irene B.

Irene B.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not use this card , it's a trap

Do not use this card , it's a trap , they convenience you it's intrest free , but when you pay your monthly bill they deduct it from the most recent purchase and you get charged intrest for old purchase

Magic Mike

Magic MikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service EVER

Wouldnt waste my energy and time on this company. Its all good from the start and they make everything sound easy and free. But as soon as you get your statements it goes down hill from there. Everything is a charge!!!!! Buyers Beware

Chris A.

Chris A.Illawarra, NSW

Hassle-free Expereince

Trouble-free purchase of a set of tires for my car. The dealer did all the paperwork work while I waited and the purchase was completed before my car was ready.
Readily accepted at the tire dealer without question. No hidden charges in the purchase transaction.

Card Start DateOctober 2015

Gurpreet K.

Gurpreet K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rip off when you redeem your points

Ridiculous redemption of reward points .. 40000 point gives you 200 of gift card .. its a rip off . U earn 1 point for every dollar spent. Time to switch . You spend 40000 dollars you get 40000 point and when u redeem its 200 aud .

Card Start DateMarch 2016
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and Easy.

1. The service works fine no issues.
2. Recently had a fraud on my account GO were great, full refund and new card with in the week.
3. What rewards, didn't know.

Card Start DateMarch 2018
Card / Account Used ForOnline Shopping

dave

davePeel, WA

Intrest free option at checkout

Even better now you have the option to get the intrest free option to pay on click and collect on Harvey Norman web site so easy just find what you want put in click and collect at checkout choose the intrest free option of your choice upto 60 months abd collect 1 hour later

Card Start DateJanuary 2009
Tadaes

Tadaes

A Great way, to have any tress about purchasing the thing you need

I can buy thing I need and every time I rang them up for assistance on the phone they make it really easy by provide correct information that you need.

Card Start DateJanuary 2016
Karenb

KarenbWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic way to get great buys quickly .

Love the ease of purchasing with the Go Mastercard ... No upfront money required and the long period to pay off is just amazing. And the sales at my favourite store Harvey Norman is fantastic.

Card Start DateApril 2018

Leanne Allan

Leanne AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great card.

Easy to use and customer service and website excellent. Website makes easy to keep track of purchases and payments. Can use card most anywhere. Most suppliers know about the card.

Card Start DateJanuary 2018

Stefan

StefanSouth East Queensland, QLD

An absolute life line.

Recently our oven broke and due to work commitments we have to rent out house while we move.
If it wasnt for GO MasterCard I dont know what we would do.

Ashu R.

Ashu R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing...My holiday sorted

I had paid for my flight tickets online and made a big purchase from Costco.

I had an online chat session with one of the customer service reps and they were able to convert both the purchases to a 24 months interest free purchase. I didn't really know i could do this but it was great to have that done for me.

Minyi Xie

Minyi XieSydney, NSW

I love it and the interests free purchase works great.

No overseas usage. So no much comments on this aspects.
Receive emails about rewards but not used so have no idea. But, definitely will have a try later.
No idea about the points.

Card Start DateJanuary 2009