GO MasterCard

Pros

• 0% interest for a set period (min. $300 purchases)

• Three repayment options to choose from

Cons

• $5.95 Monthly Fee

• $25 Establishment Fee

• High rate once the interest-free period ends (22.74%)

• Rates and Fees
  • Rewards
  • Online Experience
  • Card / Account Used For
    • Special Purchases (270)
    • Online Shopping (34)
    • Everyday Expenses (26)
    • Overseas/Travel (4)
  • Application Process

Belinda

BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Easy, seamless experience from start to finish. Simple application and assessment process, great customer service from phone support staff. No dramas using the card. Thank you for making life easier!! :)

Desey

DeseyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nothing about it is interest free!

There is no problem using the card here or overseas however, it is definitely not interest free!
And the interest on non-interest free purchases is brutal!
It takes many phone calls and much complaining to get around these fees.
And, what rewards?

Card Start DateMay 2009
Lillian

LillianSydney, NSW

This Was very convenient at the time of purchase covering all aspects and I’m quite satisfied

Was very convenient at the time of purchase covering all aspects and I’m quite satisfied Very good as I’m a pensioner with interest free terms from Harvey Norman offering on the product I purchased Enabled me to buy the product When it was needed

Card Start DateFebruary 2020
Stefr

StefrSydney, NSW

Great offer but cannot get the app to work

This was a great offer from Harvey Norman and helped my husband and I establish our new home. I had a bit of trouble initially get the card get set up and had to call a few times to get my account sorted. It eventually got accepted and then the rest was easy. But I cannot seem to get the app to work or link to my card for some reason!

Card Start DateJanuary 2020

So Good for the unexpected

The card has been very convenient for for purchases for me. at one time I had to replace my washing machine which had broken down suddenly when I had no enough funds in the account.

Manjar

ManjarPeel, WA

Appreciation

I really appreciate the interest free program as it enables me to buy the things I need, as being on a pension it's had enough as it is.Thank you very much

Card Start DateMay 2017
Main Point of ContactBranch

Stuart1600

Stuart1600

Very happy customer

Ive had my card for 7years,its Convenient,easy installments.its my go to card when i need items,most items i buy i can pay off over 12 interest free and i can purchase on the spot.

Card Start DateSeptember 2014
  • Special Purchases

As I am now semi retired , love this opportunity for purchase of items for home , particularly must haves ie air con .

Found the staff on phone very helpful and polite, product knowledge very good. Was however unaware of rewards available to me ? However this is first time using my Go Card , process was very easy , thank you

Card Start DateJanuary 2020
Rina

RinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It makes it easier for me to afford the things that I need.

Dont have points or rewards, I have never used the card overseas , only use it for intrest free monthly payment purchases
which I find very helpful in buying household goods. Thank you

C Eastabrook

C EastabrookPerth, WA

Too many mistakes

Merchant processed transaction wrong to start with. When I advised them, they spoke to Lattitude. I ended up with the transaction posted onto my card twice as at 3rd January and it was only sorted yesterday 11th February 2020. In that time I'd spoken to Lattitude online twice and the merchant had spoken to them at least three times.

• Everyday Expenses

Lance

Lance

Easy and Fast

Purchased some furniture from Harvey Norman with my GO Card. Interest free terms were negotiated with ease on behalf of GO MasterCard and with minutes approved and deal done. Easy to pay through the net as well

Neil A.

Neil A.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service card

We have used this method of interest free for over 10 years. We always pay out well before time allocated and therefore we only use their money for purchase allowing us to keep our money in the bank

Card Start DateFebruary 2001

Olga Moore

Olga MooreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company and 60 months interest free card

Excellent opportunity to purchase expensive top quality goods
I’ve got best of the range Dyson hairdryer and vacuum cleaner
Extremely happy with such amazing opportunity to get high in demand items without breaking a budget

Job1

Job1Perth, WA

Payment of account always not working

Card Start DateNovember 2017
Anton_Noles

Anton_NolesSoutheast, SA

Interest Free but charge big Fee's

We purchased a Television from Harvey Norman and were offered an interest free payment for 50months and thought .. why not??
With a word of warning, don't fall for the trap, I was paying in excess of the minimum payment and they quietly put up my total due without me being aware of and then all of a sudden have been hit with late payment fees and interest because they have changed the minimum monthly payment amount and too bad about the credit that I had accumulated which did not come into this equation, thankfully I didn't give this crowd my banking details. Be Careful

Card Start DateJune 2016
Cass

CassLaunceston

Overly expensive fees and outdated option

No longer a valid payment option with options such as afterpay and zippay. Monthly charge for online statements, fees for transactions when trying to pay off the dept no matter the amount you're transferring. Disgustingly high late fees and interest fees.

Card Start DateOctober 2013
  • Special Purchases

Let YOUR money earn interest while purchasing interest free!

I've used Go Mastercard twice and do not have any problem or concern in having to pay for the account keeping fees, such as they are. I would recommend it to anyone. Keep your money in the bank and use the interest free period to get what you want.

Card Start DateOctober 2019

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hidden account fees

I have had this card for years and thought interest free was a great idea. However they do not make it explicit of the 0.95 cent payment fee anf the the finance fee of $5.95 each month. This is misleading and expensive over time when I could have just bought the furniture outright. Please tell people of the hidden fees, now this not such an attractive finance method. I do not think they charged such amounts when I first got the card. Not good enough.

Mon

MonSydney, NSW

Great card for impulse buys!

Card Start DateJanuary 2017

Mind W.

Mind W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Calculated and illigitimate extortion of customers rights and interests.

Go Mastercard advertises interest free payments for a 60 month period of time.Interestingly they still managed to charge me interest,even though I paid in excess of the mandatory amount each month.Even though the total amount due decreased,the payments per month increased.Flies in the face of every financial agreement terms and conditions Australia wide.Further it completly defies every principle they advertise through print and visual media.The customer,upon sigining for the terms and conditions is also not advised of the sneaky paper statement and account service fee they deduct periodically.If you are a potential customer condidering entering into a contract with this company,let this review disuade you from doing so.