Good Pair Days

Good Pair Days

Great selection, accurate taste recommendations!

Love the idea of completing a quick questionnaire about my individual taste preferences and then having wine selected specifically to suit! Loved the wines I got - a good way to try new wines if you tend to usually go for the same thing all the time :) Quick delivery also

Onyacase79South East Queensland, QLD

LOVE GOODPAIRDAYS

Hands down the best wine club I’ve come across . There’s no lock ins , amazing points system & freebies, the best selection of wines that suit your palettes! Amazing recyclable packaging too. I love my monthly boxes .

RetroSydney

Excellent service, great selection of wines

A large and ever changing variety of wine to suit all palates. Exceptional customer service and easy to use app. Wine is very reasonably priced with varying prices to suit alll budgets.

Kasey B.

Kasey B.Perth, WA

My favourite subscription!!

By far my favourite subscription EVER. I have been a member for a couple of years now and couldn't be happier. The wine is amazing and super affordable. I can pick my own or stick with the ones that they recommend. Nothing is ever too much trouble and the customer service is second to none. I LOVE these guys :)

Wendy N

Wendy NSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best wine subscription service ever!

The wines are fabulous, and everything is adaptable to my needs - I can change delivery date, bottle quantity, type, delivery frequency and I earn free bottles by rating each wines.

Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

this is perfect

i love getting my wines once a month as these are wines i would not normally see in my local wine shop and delivery is amazing also the updates are really informative

Sharon B

Sharon BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always a fabulous surprise

I look forward to trying new wines every month and the price point is perfect. The selection is always diverse and interesting and is expanding my wine knowledge. I also love the matched recipes and the wine advent calendar is awesome :)

Cara Bulger

Cara BulgerDarwin

Fantastic Wine Program!

Love the points system and earning fun new prizes. Wines are great, and I love the idea of the recipes, though I don't cook too many of them, I use the ideas from them and go from there. I like that they have organic wines and support good- cause wineries such as Painted Wolf from South Africa.

Absolutely love receiving a box of interesting wines regularly!

Great to try new/different types of wines from Australia and around the world. Flexible set up and you can adjust how many bottles and how often you'd like to receive really easily, and you can change out wines if you don't like what is picked for you

Leah

LeahSouth West, WA

Love the monthly surprise box

The selection is diverse , it has invited me to try so many different wine choices that I usually would bypass. The company has not lost sight of my original taste preferences and the wines have been well matched Every month I get to sample 4 delicious new wines . I

Rachel G.

Rachel G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for wine lovers

I love good pairs, they send me delicious wines and I love that I know when my box is being delivered. The one time (in 6 months) that I had an issue with my delivery they addressed it straight away. Every interaction Ive had with good pairs has been amazing and can highly recommend them.

Always Brilliant Wines without the hard word

I love good wine - but I've always found that I am crap at choosing good wines in a reasonably price bracket and there are SOOOO many to choose from. I love that Good Pair Days takes that hard work and risk of choosing wine away from me. I tell them what I like, it gets delivered and I have never not enjoyed any of the bottles. I love the information cards and I love going to my wine rack and picking any bottle with confidence that it's going to be great. The Customer Service has been amazing and the site is easy to use and super friendly. Can't recommend enough.

JodiMac

JodiMacGoldfields, WA

Fantastic! I love the excitement each month!

Having new wine picked out just for me each month and then sent to my door is TH BEST! I love trying new things and having the professionals pick and chose, or suggest wines for me take all the guess work out. I have been pleasantly surprised and I’m very have to be apart of this club.

Deliciously Surprised every time!

Love the variety of wines and getting to try something new each month. Also super enjoy the little gifts you get from time to time, one month it could be jam 'goop', another a Sipski bathroom wine cup holder. It's like a little present for myself each time :-)

Mel Molloy

Mel MolloyPerth, WA

Great product. Excellent service and so much variety.

Really enjoy the variety and personalised service that evolves to meet my own requirements as I progress on mine wine tasting journey.
Value for money is a must for me and this product certainly provides it.

NatalieS

NatalieSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

A fabulous way to try non-mainstream wines increasingly tailored to your tastes. Easy to pause or change your subscription to meet your needs. The few times I've needed customer service, due to wine damaged in transit, they have taken care of everything and immediately replaced my order without fuss. I love the tasting notes, which have helped me learn about all things wine and understand my palate.

Perfection

We absolutely love our monthly box of wines paired to our tastes. We look forward to trying to different wines and love the recipe pairing so we can get the most out of them. It is like having a monthly subscription to chocolate - but so so much better!

Awesome

A great way to try different types of wines. They ask some basic questions about your tastes, likes and dislikes then they choose the wines that match you. I have enjoyed all the wines that they have paired me with so far. Also the information cards that come with the wines are great. Would highly recommend!

Lyn Wilkinson

Lyn WilkinsonSydney, NSW

Why whine when you can wine.

I look forward to my deliveries and the opportunity to try wines that I would not normally buy that are tailored to my tastes. I have already recommended this service to friends.

Tegz28

Tegz28Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great selection and amazing service

Good Pair Days is a a great company that provides a wide selection of wines, tailored to personal preferences and reviews. The company provides both choice and selected wines based on your original taste test. It’s always enjoyable to receive my order, unpack the box and often get surprised by extra items, such as nuts or pastes, included.