Good Pair Days

Good Pair Days

Amazing boxes

When I heard about this I immediately signed up. Such a cool idea and the wines are perfectly matched to my taste. Super keen for my next box!

Laryssa

LaryssaIllawarra, NSW

Fun, fancy and delicious

I love Good Pair Days. I look forward to getting to pick our wines for the month, and looking at the recommendations. I even play a game of wine quiz with my roommate using the wine cards and quizzing each other with "what fruits do you taste?" "High medium or low tannins?" and seeing who can get more right. Plus out of all the wines I've had delivered, only a couple weren't to my taste. All the others were delicious

A fun and engaging way to discover wines you may never think to try.

We have loved all of the wines that they've sent us so far. All delicious and interesting. Great tasting notes and recipe suggestions too!

Emily Sharpe

Emily SharpeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!

I love Good Pair Days. I have loved every bottle I have been sent and love that I can select wines I can’t normally find anywhere else.

Lara

Lara

Perfect!

I love the personalised wine selections and the fact that you can change the choices if you wish. The wines are always so good too!

Absolutely fantastic subscription

Good Paid Days never disappoints. I have consistently received outstanding wines from
independent makers. I love the niche nature of each bottle of wine. It’s fun to try so many different products. 10/10

Tegan

TeganHelensvale

Absolutely Brilliant!

I love the monthly selections and have never had a bottle that I didn’t love! The price is also very reasonable!

Kirsty A.

Kirsty A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

They know what I like before I do!

A great way to not always buy the same ‘ol,same ‘ol wines. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to escape their wine comfort zone.

Jas G

Jas GPerth, WA

Love GPD!

GPD has changed my wine drinking life! I have completely expanded my range of wine that I drink and found some new wines that I absolutely love. I honestly tell everyone about this place. So far after 6 months, the wine selection hasn't steered me wrong!

Courtney

CourtneySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best Wine club ever

Not only is Good Pair Days wines matched directly to your tastebuds, it’s like a wine game too! Rate wines, recommend wines, taste new wines and get points! Pokies for Wine Lovers! 11/10!

Imogen

Imogen Central Queensland, QLD

Business done right!

This company is great! they make the world of wine tasting, learning and experiencing, fun and somewhat risk free not to mention easy. The level of service is about 5star. thank you some much guys, the wine is great!

Happyadsl

HappyadslRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love good pair days

From the first box to every box I have been happy. I can let them choose what goes into the box from my answers on their great quiz that lets them find out about you or I can choose after reading their informative newsletters. They replace if your not happy and are fast at responding.

Highly recommend

Brilliant service and products. The wine quiz is perfect and really helpful. So excited to receive my wine box each month! Highly recommend.

An efficient, easy way to explore new wines

Throughly enjoy getting our box - always delivered on time and full of wines that we wouldn’t usually buy ourselves. Great tasting notes and quizzes allowing us to learn a lot more about wine and what types we prefer!

A wine tasting from home

It's so lovely to try new wines each month from the comfort of your own home! Great quality for the price too.

Find out how Good Pair Days compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Great value and amazing service

Great value and amazing service, would definitely recommend to anyone looking for some solid wine recommendations delivered to your door. There’s an easy to use app as well.

Goes Down easily

Having a monthly box makes tasting and exploring wines easy and fun. It also takes the pressure off when hosting dinner parties as you have a wine and suggested food pairings.

Tammy

TammySydney, NSW

Great way to try new wines!

I love receiving my monthly subscription box - the wines are always fantastic, and it's such a great way to try new wines I wouldn't usually buy. Can't recommend it more!

Mal

MalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love everything about this

Fantastic experience and products from end to end. The website and onboarding is really top notch and it was hard to fault the recommended wines. The package itself arrived quickly and was beautifully presented. Branding was super impressive and the tasting notes and free gifts just topped it off. The wines themselves matched my tastes perfectly. I'm super excited for my next order.

Kyle

KyleHunter Region, NSW

What's not to love?

I love being recommended wine each month based on my own preferences without having to think about it and discovering new things and learning about the wines along the way. I love that delivery is free and fast and the customer service is very responsive.
If I could suggest one improvement it would be that there should be an option to choose tRead more about review stating What's not to love?o get vegetarian wine pairing recipes as I can't really use most of the recipes that come with the wines

Suzanneasked

I am thinking of ordering this for my sister, would you recommend the $15 bottles or is it better to spend a bit more and get less bottles?

Onyacase79
Onyacase79

Hi you can get some great wines for around $15-$25 . Are you already a member? If not I can give you a code for a free $38 bottle

Suzanne

I’m not a member so that would be awesome, thank you! Would you recommend going two deliveries of 3 bottles at the $15 price or one delivery of three bottles at the $23 price?
I’m not a wine drinker so have no idea :-)

Retro
Retro

Hi,
You can mix it up, it does not need to be just $15 or $23 bottles. You can do a selection from different price ranges if that suits more. They are really flexible. I’d suggest you mix it up and then if your sister wants to continue with the subscription she can choose! Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Good Pair Days representatives