Good Pair Days

Good Pair Days

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Good Pair Days

Fruity Fun

Great company, user friendly ap, fun rewards, great wine - what more could you want! I look forward to my deliveries every month!

Elle
ElleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving it!

We have not been disappointed! We get at least a box a month, out friends love it too! The customer service is great and quick. So is the delivery times! highly recommend!

Such a user friendly app, there’s something for everyone. Love how there’s heaps of good vegan options too. Takes away the intimidation from finding the right wine and makes it fun!

Paulina M.
Paulina M.Sydney, NSW

Obsessed

We have not been disappointed with any of the choices made for us. The pairings have been on point. And they have really made wine tasting and education at home fun.
The wine tasting quizez on their app is a great way to get everyone involved over dinner. 10/10 would recommend Good Pair Days to everyone.

My best subscription

Love that I’m getting wines that suit my tastes. Variety and recommendations are great. Love the ease that comes with ordering. Customer service has been some of the best I’ve had. Recipe cards, tasting notes, gifts, rewards and great wine - what’s not to love.

Kayleigh
KayleighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant

Great concept and well priced. I received my first box as a gift, and now I am hooked. Highly recommend

Grape pair days

Good pair days unique set up has ensured all my customized wines are for my palate. I have loved trying all the different varieties whilst keeping it fun to learn about the different grapes as well as suitable pairing recipes.

Ashiie I.
Ashiie I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expanding my Wine Horizons

A fantastic way to explore new wines. Download the app, load up your box and the selections are shipped straight to your door.
If you haven't drunk your way through the selection you can even pause your monthly boxes easily.
They've been making some great pairings that I've really enjoyed and wouldn't have found without them. Additionally, I can add some old time favourites to my boxes as well. The best of both worlds.

Kira
KiraSydney, NSW

Wine to your door - what more?

I love the wine deliveries straight to my doorstep, accustomed to my liking and the ability to change, edit, add or remove as my needs (and consumption) change! Great service.

Khya
KhyaSydney, NSW

Amazing

I personally love wine and am reasonably knowledgeable about viticulture and wine making. Even so, this company and their concept of imparting knowledge on customers has meant I have learnt even more! It is a great subscription to access a variety of high quality, affordable and delicious wines. Strongly recommend.

Kelly D.
Kelly D.South East Queensland, QLD

Where has this been all my life?!

I love good pair days!
I have always wondered about pairing wine with food- and I get to try things suited to my tastes- that I have never though of trying before. I look forward to my monthly delivery, it’s like going on an adventure- when you can’t leave home

Toni F.
Toni F.Sydney, NSW

What a match!

Engaging, fun, and delicious!
This has given me nothing but delight as a consumer. Service is top notch, wines are always a good choice, app is easy to use. Happy Days
This has given me nothing but delight as a consumer. Service is top notch, wines are always a good choice, app is easy to use. Happy Pair Days matched perfectly to me!

Helen
HelenPerth, WA

Monthly box of happiness!

Look forward to a variety of different wines every month that I wouldn’t normally try and pairing yummy recipes with it. Great app to manage wines and ability to change wines if nothing to your taste.

Amazing!

Love that this a small business in Australia providing wines at a great price to their customers. So far I’ve been super impressed with the speed of delivery, wine selection, packaging and incentives to stay in the good pair days gang! So glad I decided to do this and have already referred several friends!

Lockdown love!

This is the cutest wine delivery and is perfect to get through lockdown, send as a gift or just to experience new wine!

Read more reviews - page 2

Lesley
Lesleyasked

Do you deliver to the NT

Suzanneasked

I am thinking of ordering this for my sister, would you recommend the $15 bottles or is it better to spend a bit more and get less bottles?

Onyacase79
Onyacase79

Hi you can get some great wines for around $15-$25 . Are you already a member? If not I can give you a code for a free $38 bottle

Suzanne

I’m not a member so that would be awesome, thank you! Would you recommend going two deliveries of 3 bottles at the $15 price or one delivery of three bottles at the $23 price?
I’m not a wine drinker so have no idea :-)

Retro
Retro

Hi,
You can mix it up, it does not need to be just $15 or $23 bottles. You can do a selection from different price ranges if that suits more. They are really flexible. I’d suggest you mix it up and then if your sister wants to continue with the subscription she can choose! Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Good Pair Days representatives