GoPro Hero Session 4

GoPro Hero Session 4

See the Best Action Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GoPro? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Badunky
BadunkyHunter Region, NSW

Great, but some small issues that can become big

Purchased in March 2017 for $400.00.

Emily Page
Emily PageSydney

Great Camera for Action Sports

Great Camera, I used it for my dirt bike and mountain bike, crystal clear footage and photos with little wind noise and it also has aoutomatic camera stability. I would recommend this to anybody that does some sort of biking as it is small and compact, light and it is very stable.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Other Action Cameras

Evan
EvanBrisbane

Crystal clear video!!

I love this camera. I have attachments on my motorcycle and my helmet so when I go for a ride through the hills i can choose what I want to film. I've also taken it SUP boarding and snorkeling as well as snowboarding. Can not fault it. Plenty of space for all your videos with a 128gb card. So much better than using your phone. And did I mention it's waterproof straight out of the box!!!! No extra bulky case required. It's so compact, but delivers in spades.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

A complete waste of money

All I wanted to do was upload a video from the gopro app to a whatsapp account user and made it the hardest time of my life! I had to wait about an hour and 45 minutes just to wait for a 10 minute video to upload to whatsapp. Don't ever but this. Waste your money on something else!

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Action Cameras

Find out how GoPro Hero Session 4 compares to other Action Cameras

Chris P
Chris PSydney

Nice and affordable sports camera

A great camera for the price as it has all of the features you typically would need, but much cheaper than the higher end Go Pros. Easy to set up and get running and a very tough camera.

My only knocks would be that when synched with your phone it piggy backs on the wi-fi, which means you always have to connect it- not as seamless as it could be.

Date PurchasedJan 2017