MPN: PRO-GPCHDHX-601

See the Best Action Cameras in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Poor battery life

This camera is very nice and versatile. Nice resolution if you need it and easy to use. Battery life is rubbish though. Remember to have it on charge whenever it's not being used

Purchased in August 2018 for $650.00.

Easy to upload

I love this GoPro, so easy to use and upload footage. I can shoot video, connect to my phone with the app, edit the footage and upload it. I never knew how much i needed this in my life! This is the best GoPro yet and can even shoot 4K

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Screen keeps Freezing

The screen keeps freezing and the wifi link to the app is very glitchy. Picture and recording quality is very good, stabilisation is also very good but that only helps if you actually can get the footage off of a frozen GoPro..... other reviews have outlined this issue also. over all I like it but I don't trust it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Good for taking photo and video

I decided to buy between Gopro hero 5 and hero 6. I’d bought Gopro hero 6 because of fuctional reason. Gopro hero 6 has a voice control, 4k video and improved image quality also, this product is an waterproof to 10m without a case. But Gopro hero 6 is RIP off.

Date PurchasedDec 2017