Harvey Norman

Harvey Norman

Online, Physical Store
2.3 from 3,673 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (43) · No (353)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (70%) · Not as advertised (30%)

Siva

SivaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst ever customer experience

I bought a furniture from Springvale shop for $5700.
Worst ever experience during delivery, the delivery team was abusive and threatening. They damaged my property which is newly built and 2 months old. Shop was helpful, they tried to pass the blame to the delivery company but in my view Harvey Norman should own yo help me.

I bought few products from Plush.. they were the best..
I never buy from Harvey Norman again

Store LocationSpringvale

Isabelle K.

Isabelle K.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Lack of customer service - faulty washing machine

Store LocationKialla , Victoria 3630

Aaron C

Aaron CSouth East Queensland, QLD

No product, no money, no information

I tried to buy a laptop online with a credit card. Harvey Norman rejected processing the order via e-mail without clear explanation, but deducted the full price from my card. I'm keep trying to contact their online security team via e-mail (they have no phone number or any other way to contact), no answer.

What I don't have:
- The product I ordered
- My money
- Any information about what is happening
- Chance to buy the laptop somewhere else as they kept my money

What I have:
- Frustration
- Bad customer experience

Trish Tobey

Trish TobeyHunter Region, NSW

Outdoor Furniture

Another great purchase from Harvey Norman Maitland. I recently purchased an outdoor setting to add to my Harvey Norman purchase list. Special thanks to Sammy for securing the deal. I was delighted to deal with Sammy again. I found her to be very efficient, happy & a joy to deal with. Her product knowledge was great! Well done to Sammy & again thank you Harvey Norman for stocking top quality products. Definitely be back, top store

Store LocationMaitland

Marg T.

Marg T.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying a desk top & laptop computer can be scary if your not technically well advanced

We purchased both a new laptop and a desktop computer at Harvey Norman in Hervey Bay. Well for us it was very scary, we don’t know a gig from a ram! However Dale & Eliza did absolutely everything for us! They set up the devices, put our emails into it, our documents were all retrieved from the other devices and installed and we didn’t have to do a thing! They even managed to find the photo we had on the old computer as the desktop background! We can’t thank the team at Harvey Norman enough. Great service and always a big happy smile and a no problems we can do it attitude!

Store LocationHervey Bay Qld

Nimmitabel1

Nimmitabel1South-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst Customer Service Experience Ever

Ordered a cooktop online expecting it to be delivered to my home as stated on website.
They did not send by freighter instead delivering into the hands of that most useless of delivery options - Australia Post. With item now in transit in Post Office decided to lodge complaint - chat was rude and hung-up after answering their own questions not mine.
Took 3 emails over several days to get a response so that I could lodge a written complaint via email. They set up a case via customer portal which refused to accept my logon details. They were advised twice that I could not access case but was ignored.
Still waiting for cooktop - still waiting for access to lodge detailed complaint.

Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You should call it "Product (we don't) Care"

They claim it's not an extended warranty, but they sure like to sell them. I had an insert in my expensive fridge crack through normal use after 12 months, and then again 12 months later.
They just shrugged me off without an explanation telling me it doesn't affect the use of the fridge. It's a simple part and a simple fix, and I'll be stuffed if I should have to pay for it.
Why on earth should I pay all this money for your (it's not an) Extended Warranty?

Awad

AwadPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service

I have bought a couple of things at Harvey Norman - Cannington store and never had an issue except for one mattress that was delivered with a few marks. I contacted the store and they responded to me positively with an option of having it swapped right away. The next day I received an SMS with the delivery window and here I go, by end of the day I have a new mattress and all good. Highly recommended.

Tracy-Lee, thanks you! :)

Store LocationCannignton

Matt Nicholson

Matt NicholsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gangsters

Spent over $10000 kitting out my new place and was treated pretty poorly just rude and huddled together like they were hustling me even know I went there to spend the money I made clear I want all these item's from one store and delivery asap. Just left feeling like they were untrustworthy

Shishir G

Shishir GSydney, NSW

Very good

Products were very good and easy to navigate the store. Staff were friendly and they have good sense of humor. I like the items I purchased. Easy parking available. Overall very good.

Store LocationLiverpool
Product PurchasedAcer 15.6"

Grant Morris

Grant Morris

Great Service

Love Harvey Norman and it's great customer service. The interest free credit card offer helped me kit out my whole gaff with nothing up front. Very happy with the service all round.

Worst online shopping experience ever !!!

Miss Alison Hughes

Miss Alison HughesSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I had a long interaction with a senior sales assistant and was very happy with the result. He was very helpful and listened to my needs. I am very happy with my purchase.

Store LocationBateman's Bay NSW

Milly02

Milly02Hunter Region, NSW

This lounge suite is perfect

I bought this suite without seeing it made up in the twill material I chose and had to rely on the Salesman, fortunately it was perfect. The delivery people brought it in and assembled it for me.
It is the Gaucho setting with reclining seats and is very comfortable.

Store LocationLake Haven

Christy Boyle

Christy BoyleMid North Coast, NSW

Stay away from the Port Macquarie Store

• +3
Store LocationPort Macquarie
The Muppett

The MuppettSydney

A complete shambles! No customer service and the product get refunded!

Dollar

DollarMid North Coast, NSW

No backup from harvey norman when buying online

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Antonella G.

Antonella G.

Fantastic staff, great shopping experience

Recently went to Harvey Norman Nunawading with a view to buying a front loader. We did our research before, however I still had some queries regarding the Samsung bubblewash front loader. The Samsung rep was fantastic, showed me how it works and answered all my questions. We found him genuine and very helpful. Once we committed to the purchase he called over Terry, one of the staff members, who sorted out delivery and payment details, took us to the counter and we walked away very happy. Thank you

Store LocationHarvey Norman Nunawading

Cultural racism

The handwritten sign was placed outside Harvey Norman's Albury store on Saturday and read: "No coronavirus in our mattresses, as ours are Australian made".
The sign follows a spike in racist attacks and social media posts in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak, which has so far killed more than 600 people and infected 31,000.

CRG

CRGSydney, NSW

Bathroom Specialists

We went to Alexandria store and were served extremely well by John Gharib, the Manager and his staff. when we had an issue with products not fitting on site there was no issue with returns and replacement items - service was IMPECCABLE

Store LocationAlexandria - Bathrooms

Michelle K.asked

Can you return a lounge suite if it is to big

Is that no or yes

Leeanne

Leeanneasked

I purchased Bose headphones online a couple of weeks ago never opened, I want to swap them for Sony WH1000XM3 due to better codec for bluetooth connectivity. Is this possible. If so can I exchange in store

sjh
sjh

i dont work for hn just had a bad 2 visits with them,
BUT i would just take them back as majority of retailers do accept returns etc.,

george
george

the only way you are going to find out is to go into the store & ask HN wont answer you here

Fired Up
Fired Up

Not for change of mind

Laura S.

Laura S.asked

I received a fridge 2 days ago works well though my water bottle in door does not get cold Ive tried different settings everything else in fridge cold but the lower shelf on fridge door does not get cold ?

Paul
Paul

Hi. I had a minor issue with my new fridge which was quickly resolved using the LG Help Portal online. Not sure if your fridge is LG Brand but all the major companies have an online Help Centre where you can either ring them; chat live with them or email them. Hope this helps.

Suzanne Newman
Suzanne Newman

Is your fridge new from Harvey Norman? If yes there is the warranty. Should your fridge be second hand I had a similar issue and the service man replaced a part so now all good.

The Answer
The Answer

Have you contacted the store & told them the problem

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman representatives