Online, Retail Stores
See the Best Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

2.7 (1,071)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (334) · No (1,059)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (139) · No (883)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (334) · Not as advertised (187)

Skidpan
SkidpanSouth East Queensland, QLD

First rate service

We visited the store on Monday 2/8/21, for the purpose of buying a new camera. We met Glenn who showed us exactly what we wanted and he knew his products

Maxxia Macaraned
Maxxia MacaranedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Go Amazon go!

Porsche
PorscheGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scamed more money

84 year old father inlaw in Shepparton went to store with his 60 year old daughter to buy carpet for one small room, selected carpet and told the price to supply and lay after given the room size.
When they came out , was told it was now extra $150, because small job, and will call it a call out fee,
Also cannot give a date to lay carpet, as is a small job and layer will need to do when he has spare time, "really??"
Just a joke this lot, go elsewhere to shop, take my advice.

Meimei
MeimeiMelbourne

Beautiful Blackwood Bedroom Suite

I had been looking at Blackwood bedroom suites, but they are very expensive. The suite I bought from Harvey Norman looked plain in an elegant way. The grain is beautiful and I have had lots of favourable comments about it. The bed was very easy to assemble. We love it! It's classic design will be fashionable for years and I love the waterfall edges on bedsides and tallboy. A great price compared with other similar products.

Shaunb
Shaunbliverpool

the Cobar customer service store

the staff at the Cobar store are very friendly and helpful and a joy to have a general conversation with and are very informative about the products that they sell

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Role Playing & blame game

I received a very expensive gift for Christmas present. Stopped working after 6 months. Store said they couldn’t give me a refund or exchange it as I had to go through the manufacturer. The manufacturer said it was up to the store. Felt like the manager and store assistant role played how they were not to blame & nothing they could do. All rehearsed & so fake. I would never purchase anything from Harvey Norman Joondalup again. I have never posted a review before but I am furious about the way I have been fobbed off. As a point of comparison my son had n issue with his laptop and JB-Hifi were brilliant. They will be my go to for electrical items from now on.

John
John

Rejection of mutiple orders

Legitimately purchase a juicer for mom for $209.00 then it is rejected after the fact they were eager to take the funds ASAP so i tried again now $418 later they're so called security team mentioned After CAREFULLY reviewing the order which is crap they reject it. I must add there is no way to contact these people other than email which takes days or watsapp which also takes hours. How can such a place still be in business. But hey im just disposable little nobody to a corporation like them so why would they care.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Lea
LeaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

We have purchased a vacuum and a carpet/hard floor cleaner in the last week. Staff here at our local store in Munno Para were very helpful and gave us discounts on both of these items. They made it easy to buy and pick up through this Covid period.

Raj
RajSydney, NSW

No delivery !

Ordered a lounge with a part missing .the sales guy Scott from Gordon store told me it should be ready to deliver in 2 weeks and now it's over a month and they can't find the part in the warehouse .Misleading and scam behaviour from their sales guy .I will never trust them

Julie Harutoonian
Julie HarutoonianSydney, NSW

Excellent service! Very nicely surprised.

I ordered gym equipment from harvey norman online. Not only did it arrive in 3 days (including a weekend), but they contacted me every step of the way and even called me to make sure i knew they had delivered it. Fantastic service! The price was reasonable too compared to other stores. Well done harvey norman, you have a happy customer.

Alan ClayRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Harvey Norman (HN) Ballina Electrical after sales service

Fantastic service, purchased an ASKO, Miele preferred! . HN electrical resolved the issue promptly, Richard & excellent after sales service., thank you!

Harvey Norman Service Brilliant thanks Richard and team, esp Tiana

Maureen
Maureen

Really improved TV viewing

This TV is very easy to navigate through the different features. The voice activation is a great advantage. The clarity is superb. One main feature is the how slim the actual TV is allowing it to be mounted on the wall without protruding.
Very happy with this purchase.

Nel
NelPerth, WA

Great Selection

De-Anne
De-Anne

Extremely happy !

After scrolling many reviews I settled with the purchase of an LG A9 Neo Master stick vacuum. This vacuum is the best appliance I’ve bought in a long time. Vacuuming is no longer a chore. This vacuum is light weight, glides under beds and has a battery that last 40 minute and even better a back up 2nd battery. The only objective is the concern of breaking the plastic lid when constantly opening and closing to empty the dust catcher but in all this vacuum is awsome and I am very happy with my purchase.

Duncan
DuncanSydney, NSW

Absolutely dreadful

Split order was the root cause. Second part of order blowing in the wind. only chatbot. Pathetic!!!!!! Zero service after initial purchase

Ian J
Ian Jasked
Online

Do sunbeam still make the full size toastie not the cutting one ?

I believe they do

William Keane
William Keaneasked
Harvey Norman

I ordered 1 x MK220 Keyboard/Mouse 11/04/21 by click and collect & have paid for through Harvey Bay Store - no notification as yet !!!!!!

Karina
Karina

Hi there. I am sure you will be notified very soon. So far, the team has been very reactive and helpful. Will come to post again later.

Reviewer R.

Contact them directly if you want an answer

Christine Leighton smith
Christine Leighton smithasked
Online

Please can you help me purchase
A lap top computer from Osbourne park
We have been in lockdown and I have had difficulty in line , My local store also has had delivery issues.

The item is ASUS Vivobook S533 15.6 16gb 512
It was on line yesterday for $1398 I have tried to purchase today when stores opened.,
but apparently the price increased this morning.

I have spoken to JD in O’Connor Branch and he is happy to honour the price as lady night,

they have had difficulty in getting stock delivered to sell last week .

He does still not have the stock
He has recommended that I message you cannot ask you to negotiate on my behalf to purchase.
He advised you cannot do this with store without stock, he told me to ask you to call Osbourne park who he has confirmed there us stock available for me to purchase.. I just need to confirm that I can buy at the price yesterday $1398.

I am a long standing customer of Harvey Norman and would appreciate hate you help in this matter.
My phone number is 0439999270

micheal
micheal

this is a public review forum its NOT Harvey Norman. The public cant help you

Reviewer R.

‘cannot ask you to negotiate’.. What does that mean?
Why ‘hate you help’?
Why breach this site’s guidelines?

Service absolutely disgusting

Does that apply to this site

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman representatives