Harvey Norman

Harvey Norman

Online, Physical Store
2.4 from 3,522 reviews

See the Best Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,976

Terrible customer service !! I never order it again with Harvey Norman

I ordered Airpod Pro 10 days ago and I haven't received the item yet. I have an email from Courier Service (Courier Please) that Item has been lost and they said contact sender and I contacted with Harvey Norman and they said contact Courier service. Both of them, they did not take any responsibilities. If I am sort this out I will never purchase any product from Harvey Norman!! They need to take serious costumer service!

Kaz

KazCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Cant speak high enough of Alex from Harvey Norman Bendigo

Alex from Kangaroo Flat didn't have the head phones what I wanted so he ordered it in from another Harvey Norman and called me 3 days later to say I can come in and pick them up, super fast and super helpful

Store LocationHarvey Norman, Kangaroo Flat

AMB

AMBNoarlunga

Alan at Harvey Norman Noarlunga was EXTREMELY helpful

Store LocationNoarlunga SA
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10
CMc

CMcSydney

Absolutely terrible service - worst shopping experience - avoid at all costs

I purchased 2 items online recently and realised I had purchased the wrong model of one. I called the store I was picking up from immediately and asked to exchange before collecting. They refused to help me as they said its an online order (even though I was click and collecting from them). They told me I had to contact online to get it sorted out. There is no number for online (and the store couldn't find one either) only their various methods of chat or email. I tried all and received no answer to any messages. It has now been 8 days with no response. Avoid them at costs. Terrible customer service. Save your money and shop at JBHiFi where you will be valued instead of ignored.

storm102chaser

storm102chaserGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible delivery service and damaged my wall

I ordered a modular sofa over $2,000 and paid for delivery + installation. The delivery guys were rude and careless and damaged the staircase wall while bringing the boxes in. Also did a very bad job in installation and the sofa wasnt fixed properly, now the connections hanging on one bolt instead of two.
I rang the store I purchased, and they gave me an email address, when I wrote to that email no one replied over a month now. Really disappointed about the customer service and care of Harvey Norman.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationPreston

Avoid it - horrible

I made order online but same day I got email which tell me my order was canceled without any reason. But it still charged from my bank account. So far i havent get refund and it is already 4 business days.

Synargy.com.nz lounge Axel Lou at Harvey Norman

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationHarvey Norman Orange Grove Rd, Liverpool

Horrible experience

Customers service very terrible. I bought a washing machine and paid for the transport, I specified where I lived and there were the strairs... in the morning from the delivery man I recived a call and he specifying that it would leave my washing machine outside because there are the strairs. He was very very very rude on the phone.
After 10 phone calls and explained to 10 different peoples my problem I had to cancel the order.

Neilos B.

Neilos B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great company

I've used Harvey Norman for years and have always been impressed with the way they go about business. Based on my own personal experience I would highly recommend Harvey Norman

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do NOT buy from HN Online.

Absolutely worst experience of shopping online EVER.
Took hours for anyone to contact me, cannot speak directly to anyone without waiting sooo long on hold.
Stock was available and then told it wasnt. Tried the "contact us" email address, 2 days later got an auto response, with still no follow up.

No communication what so ever, about when my order would be ready

The Franchise model that Harvey Norman run is set up to reward greedy Franchisees and not set up for an online offer. They want to direct you into stores so they can sell you additional warranties and add ons that you dont need so they can make more $$$$

DO NOT buy from Harvey Norman, go to JB or Officeworks if you want any form of service or speed of order

BUYER BEWARE

Karenb

KarenbWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic friendly professional service

Fantastic sales store wide ... The staff made it so easy to find what we were looking for. Very friendly and professional . Went above and beyond to help us finalise our purchases. Highly recommend this Bundaberg store.

Store LocationBundaberg Harvey Norman

sony

sony

laptop brought online.

Brought laptop online. Payment went through. 3 hours later told none in stock only a floor model. So then said would refund. The following Monday still not refunded onto card. Was told needed to ring Sydney as they deal with online purchases. Now I am hesistant to order a different model incase happens again. Wouldn't it make sense if there are none available not to put order through or to state not available online or in store.

Wrigza76

Wrigza76

Terrible online service

Online order unable to be fulfilled from local pick up store due to 'damaged stock'. Waited over 50 minutes online trying to arrange refund - painfully slow process for an issue that was not our fault in the first place. Would have been happy to arrange transfer from another store but was so annoyed with the length of wait online that I requested a refund instead and will go to another supplier now. I will not be shopping online with them again and will not recommend them.

Susana

SusanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shocking customer service

Store LocationNoarlunga
Product PurchasedHP Spectre X360

Shannon L.

Shannon L.South Australia

delivery options

trampoline $308 online cant pick up in store only delivery option of $260 jump on there chat get someone whom cant venture away from the script bloody useless why would you buy this and a cost of nearly the same price as purchase for a delivery.
And have you noticed that Harvey Norman dont have somewhere on google for reviews i just tried to find a google review and nothing only product review site so it must be if you spend a bucket load of cash on advertising on google you dont get a google review site how corporate and dishonest is that

Never again

Never again will I order and purchase online. Its been 24hrs since I made my purchase and I have not receive any order confirmation and tax invoice. Money was already taken in my bank account. And I need the item this week. Its so hard to get in touch with customer service.

SLT

SLTSydney, NSW

Worst online order by miles

Its the worst online shopping experience with Harvey Norman. I placed an order for a Sumsung 1Gb SSD external hard drive on Black Friday Sales, order confirmed from HN and money taken but no pick up date after 3 days. I have ordered online from Amazon, EBay and many local retailers with excellent communication. Despite several chats, Whatapps, requests on delivery status etc., no feedback so far. First time online order with HN and also the last. Wake up dinosaur, you will be the next retailer to go under.

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad experience for the 2nd time so won't let this pass

Black Friday sale got me buying a discounted Swann cctv online. When I came to collect it, item in the box had a different name to my online order. Upon checking closer, the cctv i had now in hand was an add-on device, which means i would need an existing system for it to be used as an extra. I rechecked the item online and it did not say anything about being an add-on camera. Not once was the word extra or add-on used to describe it. Wasted 1hr picking up my click and collect purchase only to return it right after. Had I known, i wouldnt have bought it. It was Black Friday afterall, you wouldnt suspect that cheap of a cctv would be an add-on device. Still, had me at wits-end!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Product PurchasedCctv

My online order

My online order was canceled for no reason. But Harvey Norman charged my credit card. 5 days after that, still no refund. Very disappointed. Never buy from Harvey Norman website again.

Susan Hermann

Susan HermannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst attitude ever

So I spend $4500 on ASKO washing machine and dryer in July 2019. Since then washing machine broke down in September now dryer is not working. I understand under warranty but when I rang Bundall store this morning and spoke to the salesperson who I purchased from (and spent much time with as I wanted the best)
simply had the attitude of and I quote ...What do you want me to do about it ...for a company who prides themselves on service I was shocked a good morning sorry to hear that might have gone down just a little better...not happy Jan $4500 is a lot of money in my house and I am bitterly disappointed.

Store LocationBundall