Harvey Norman

Harvey Norman

Online, Physical Store
2.3 from 3,727 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (47) · No (383)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (71%) · Not as advertised (29%)

michelle l.

michelle l.Launceston, TAS

Bad customer service

Cancelled my online order in store 10 days ago, due to non delivery of product, still waiting for refund??
Payments still coming out of my bank, for a product I cancelled and never received!
Have tried to contact you various ways chat, email, text,phone no replies??
Will never buy from Harvey Norman again!
Bad, terrible customer service!!

Kris

KrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not Happy!

I ordered my product 3 weeks ago and it still hasnt been shipped. Ive called several times and chatted online when notified it will be shipped however I am still waiting. This was a present for my wons 1st birthday. How dissapointing! Terrible customer service, I will never order again from Harvey Norman.

luke forlano

luke forlanoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Developing photos

Not happy with the quality of my photos. Peoples heads are getting cut off and people being cut out altogether they're totally different from the original ones. I edited them to make sure they are right.
What for ?

Jasmine

JasmineNorthern Region, NSW

Love my new lounge!

We are so happy with our new lounge. Fits perfectly in our home. Thank you to Alan who was lovely and helpful and made our experience a please thank one

Don't order online during COVID-19

Order process was fine but they wouldn't let my husband collect even though he had my license and the order details. I was therefore forced o go to the store (so we were both exposed) and then I had to got to three different counters and engage with three different staff members to collect my small item and wait outside for my item for over 15mins with other punters. WORST online order for collection experience I've ever had and simply mind blowing that they can't do better during COVID!

I will not but from Harvey Norman again

Product Appearance As advertised

Cancelled my order, didn't notify me or refund the money, unresponsive

My order was cancelled, I didn't get any email about it and the money was not refunded. I've been trying for weeks to get in touch via email, phone and their chat system.

Neil V.

Neil V.Victoria

Product care is a waste of money and not supported by Harvey Norman

Bought computer product care.No follow up or assistance and now they want to pay part of the computer out and not the full amount. Rip offs, hard to deal with

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationHarvey Norman product care
Product PurchasedLenovo 3000 C Series
Gina

GinaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent Customer Service

Harvey Norman Electrical in Devonport Tasmania are the best.
Outstanding product knowledge and friendly customer service.
The reason we keep returning to the store is the team.
We never leave empty handed and are always thrilled with our purchases.
Thank you Harvey Norman Devonport.
See you soon.

Store LocationDevonport Tasmania
Paul D.

Paul D.South East Queensland, QLD

Never again

Would never use this service again goods paid for and four days later no one can tell me where they are . Absolutely pathetic no ph contact to chase any thing up just a crap msg service.

lizzo

lizzoSydney, NSW

Jewellery Cupboard

I wanted to thank Toni Moldez of the bedding department in Penrith for her fabulous service and overall care. She is a wonderful person, and although I place a telephone order, Toni could not have been more helpful.
Delivery was prompt and professional.
Highly recommend Penrith Harvey Normal for their caring and fast service.

Skyehelmsman

Skyehelmsman

watch out for installation costs!!!

we bought a Bosch cooktop at Harvey Norman in Bell Street Preston recently.
Happy with price ,around $1000, and service, expecting installation costs of $3-500

BUT, the installation costs by the gas fitter sent by HN were astronomical: $1910!!!

So beware.
I suggest get written quote from installer before proceeding

Store LocationHarvey Norman Preston

Product PurchasedKeyboard and mouse
Kapil

KapilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Even if they give you for Free DO NOT TAKE

I purchased a recliner, the delivery person had an argument overtaking the box inside of the room when I insisted to talk to the store, he started abusing and the conversation went into a physical scuffle, the worst part is Harvey Norman's customer service, they are rats, they did nothing, kept promising and not even a single person called.

This is a company with ZERO customer service, all the stores are a franchise, they do not care how you get treated.
Even if the store staff insults you, the delivery people abuse you and bash you.
Trust me, they are useless, I would pay more even if I have to, to buy from another store, but not from them.
Not anymore. I hope your store closes down, you get into losses, your business finishes.

Store LocationWestfield Garden City
Eagles181

Eagles181Mid North Coast, NSW

Quality Control Non-Existent

Store LocationPort Macquarie

Selling underspeced items!!

Bough a Lenovo idea centre 27 at hoppers crossing store. Specs were i7, 1Tb harddrive with windows home for $2600. After coming home while registering the product the warranty it showed for 9 months only. Also the same product listed on Lenovo.com for less price and also the spec was 1Tb +2b hard drive with windows professional. basically looks like Harvey norman is underspecing the items and then selling for higher price. Not happy with the purchase!!

Store LocationHoopers crossing

Penelope Williams-Todd

Penelope Williams-ToddWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Bought Lawnmower. Service deplorable.

As above. Sending back today 23/03/2020
Very unhappy with service, product not worthy, arrived very late and not to my door after paying for delivery. Had to go into P.O myself and pick it up. Parts were missing. NOT HAPPY.

Gary Rumble

Gary RumbleMid North Coast, NSW

Customer service - Aubrey at Coffs Harbour

We have bought a few items from Harvey Norman Coffs Harbour over the years (and from competitors while we were away and having a house built). We have dealt a few times with a gentleman called Aubrey in appliances. We have found he is great to deal with - always quick with a solution for any problems we have had.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour
Paige C.

Paige C.

Knowledgeable and friendly staff

Staff at the store was approachable ,e and friendly, answered any questions or concerns that I had in relation to recent laptop purchase. Downside was the amount of upwelling that went on until I could take my item to the register. Other than that was great service and great products

Ccclaire

Ccclaire

I would give them zero stars if I could.

Ordered an expensive product online and used "Verified by Visa", only to get an email a couple of hours later saying they had "reviewed my order" and decided NOT TO ACCEPT IT due to "security concerns". I then checked my credit card statement online and found they had in fact charged the card. It was after hours and I got no reply from their "customer service" via WhatsApp or FB messenger, so I still don't know if they have just taken my money and I will get nothing, or whether they intend to refund my account, or to deliver the product.

Whyareyouinbusiness

WhyareyouinbusinessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No advertised stock held

Harvey Norman advertise stock that they do not have. Great at taking your money after buying online then to be told no stock. They need to get with the program.

Michelle K.asked

Furniture

Can you return a lounge suite if it is to big

Is that no or yes

Fired Up

Why would the public know ?

george

I dont why you would be asking here for. the logical thing to do would be to ask the store

Leeanne

Leeanneasked

Online

I purchased Bose headphones online a couple of weeks ago never opened, I want to swap them for Sony WH1000XM3 due to better codec for bluetooth connectivity. Is this possible. If so can I exchange in store

sjh
sjh

i dont work for hn just had a bad 2 visits with them,
BUT i would just take them back as majority of retailers do accept returns etc.,

george

the only way you are going to find out is to go into the store & ask HN wont answer you here

Not for change of mind

Laura S.

Laura S.asked

I received a fridge 2 days ago works well though my water bottle in door does not get cold Ive tried different settings everything else in fridge cold but the lower shelf on fridge door does not get cold ?

Paul
Paul

Hi. I had a minor issue with my new fridge which was quickly resolved using the LG Help Portal online. Not sure if your fridge is LG Brand but all the major companies have an online Help Centre where you can either ring them; chat live with them or email them. Hope this helps.

Suzanne Newman
Suzanne Newman

Is your fridge new from Harvey Norman? If yes there is the warranty. Should your fridge be second hand I had a similar issue and the service man replaced a part so now all good.

minni
minni

Have you contacted the store & told them the problem

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman representatives