Harvey Norman

Online, Retail Stores (See All)
See the Best Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

2.6 (1,396)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (449) · No (1,428)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (189) · No (1,209)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (465) · Not as advertised (263)

Cole S.
Cole S.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery is Disgusting Horr............

Ordered a Pressure pump which comes in 2 boxes. They split it into2 deliveries for no reason. 1 arrived Thursday. Rang and was told part B will definately be delivered Friday. App said delivery onboard for delivery today. Stayed home 2nd day for delivery. No delivery. Harvey Norman online rating should be no star. My review for therm is as follows. Disgusting, wretched, lousy, awful, horrible, abhorrent, not worth dealing with.Next time will go back to Reefe pumps Australia.

Fake Toppik

Purchased Toppik .Totally fake products .harvey norman should check their Toppik distrubuter about their products before selling to public absoluerly rip off . ebay is selling cheap in prices and genuine products

Stu
StuSydney, NSW

Gift card needs to be picked up in person. HN couldn’t put it in the tv box upon delivery?

It makes no sense that I have to travel 45 mins to get my gift card, you would think Harvey Norman would slide it somewhere in the tv box. The whole online experience is supposed to be fast and efficient but for me to travel in store makes no logic.

Hannah
Hannah

Great quick response

Dealing with Richard smith via emails in regards to an online delivery, quick response about delivery. Shipped from store within 24 hours.

• Warranty Claim MadeNo

BOUGHT A TABLET ON LINE

l ordered a 10'' tablet that was on special, l paid thru Paypal only to be told the tablet was sold out and they are on back order (they were in stock at the time of purchase)l am now still waiting........6 weeks has elapsed and no reply, l have contacted the shop numerous times to be put on hold ...thanks Gerry for nothing!

• Warranty Claim MadeNo

Westinghouse 600mm Stainless Steel Multifunction Oven with AirFry DO NOT BUY!

Steve
Steve

Is Harvey Norman Chadstone closing down?

01 August 2022. Seventy percent of our appliances at home are from Harvey Norman. But lately three of the items we need are not in stock. The management are reluctant to stock them and suggest we go somewhere else. Things that are not in stock....Philips air fryer, Sunbeam steam iron and a Braun cordless razor. With the Good Guys and JB Hi Fi next door you would think they would be more polite and try harder. We also buy our laptops, mobile phones and iPads there. But lately I do not feel like a customer.

Pvat
PvatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unexplained wait time

The wait time is just unexplainable. I have been waiting for a furniture item since last 4 months + . Its keeps getting postponed. I thought its all supply chain issues but it doesnt seems to be affecting brands like kogan , temple and webster, ms amara. I would never ever ever purchase furniture again from harvey norman because i can stand the wait time. Product quality and customer service is not bad but the wait time seems to be unreasonable

Jess
JessCanberra 2600, ACT

Online cart never allowed purchase

After entering all details and the item multiple times into the shopping cart, each attempt to complete the purchase failed and took me back to the shopping cart stage. Fix your online system Harvey Norman or no one will buy from you!

Reviewer
ReviewerMelbourne

Franchisee Claire of Furniture Department - Broadmeadows

Manager of tv section yogi is the worst manager I ever spoken I. Castle hill he think is running a calling centre

I wouldn’t recommend anything to buy or deal with this TV section the manager is serving zero and when you ask for something they just he just has attitude of saying hey you want to buy or not thats service but their services zero as

Excellent service

Waz and Dan delivered and installed my new fridge. They changed the hinge side and had it up and running before they left. Very happy with their service.

• Store LocationMoore Park Supa Centre

Roy
RoySydney, NSW

2 weeks on.....still waiting for delivery! terrible

I ordered 2 packages 14 days ago. The 1st lot was delivered within 5 days, brilliant, the other half is now lost in the massive blackhole somewhere. Harvey Norman does not know where the package is, logistics company does not know where the package is. It is just a comedy every time I try to contact Harvey Norman. Support ticket open with no reply, 3 sets of chats with no solution to my problem. I will not use them again.

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Junk broke within days and broke again and not replaced

Took out warranty which was worthless they claimed it was “surer fault” but could not say what it was, took 13 months to inspect. Waste of money, terrible service.

Mathew D.
Mathew D.Central Queensland, QLD

$698 purchase cancelled within 6 minutes!

Went to purchase a laptop on sale through Harvey Norman. I've had previous problems with online ordering but this was the final straw! Went through checkout with my debit card, funds available and confirmation! Then ... Your order has been cancelled due to security risk. Wth? My card is not fraudulent yet again and again I have this issue! So next time I will never order online or in-store at HN. Never! What a pack of mongrel turds. Inconvenienced because now I have to wait 3-5 days to get the money refunded before I can actually get a laptop. Gerry, from me to U, how are you still in business. Never again will I even consider this franchise, and should anyone discuss HN with me, my response will be utter disrespect!

• Product Appearance As advertised

Kaz
Kazasked
Retail Stores - Furniture

Looking at the Leather KADE Lounge, but as we need it L Shaped to our particular requirements, with Electric Reclyners at each end of the L Shape. We have to specifically order the number of seats we require and according to the Sales Person, who was very helpful, will be paying 'a premium price' Anyone else buy this way? Any advice appreciated. He did say for the price we'd be paying it would be assembled when delivered.

Gerard F.
Gerard F.asked
Harvey Norman

Can I change the Blu Ray DMR-BWT955GL to play multi region discs myself without having to send it to TECHWORKS at Seven Hills? I do not drive.
Is there a firmware/software update?
I did go to Harvey Norman Bondi Junction. I was told it would be sent via Australia Post but it would not be their responsibility if it was damaged in transit.
GerardF

Bev
Bevasked
Online

Hi, I am interested in the Delta bedroom collection but need to know the depth of the mattress well before I commit. Please help

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman representatives