Havana Club Añejo Especial

Havana Club Añejo Especial

See the Best Rums in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Justice

JusticeGlen Waverley

Exceptional

It is not often you can buy a rum that delivers smoothness with a lengthy feeling in your palette a must for anyone who loves rum. Reasonably priced and authentically still made in Cuba unlike many other commercial brands in the market. You can mix it up in a cocktail or try it with cranberry.

CubaCol

CubaColMerimbula

Wow! what a drink

I never liked rum until I visited Cuba last year and finished up drinking and loving it. Club Hanana is soooo different from other rums I have tasted (OK not many I admit) but it is so smooth I drink it straight with a few ice cubes. Its a shame I can't buy it for the same price I paid for a bottle in Havana ($8.00)
smooth and easy to drink

Sluggerdog

SluggerdogAU

Perfect Rum, So tasty and easy to drink.

This is very smooth for a standard rum, it goes well with coke, water or even better in mojitos. I wish it was easier to find though, dan murphys seems to be the only place to supply it.
Taste, smoothness