Havana Club Añejo Especial

Havana Club Añejo Especial

Justice

JusticeGlen Waverley

Exceptional

It is not often you can buy a rum that delivers smoothness with a lengthy feeling in your palette a must for anyone who loves rum. Reasonably priced and authentically still made in Cuba unlike many other commercial brands in the market. You can mix it up in a cocktail or try it with cranberry.

CubaCol

CubaColMerimbula

Wow! what a drink

I never liked rum until I visited Cuba last year and finished up drinking and loving it. Club Hanana is soooo different from other rums I have tasted (OK not many I admit) but it is so smooth I drink it straight with a few ice cubes. Its a shame I can't buy it for the same price I paid for a bottle in Havana ($8.00)
smooth and easy to drink

Sluggerdog

SluggerdogAU

Perfect Rum, So tasty and easy to drink.

This is very smooth for a standard rum, it goes well with coke, water or even better in mojitos. I wish it was easier to find though, dan murphys seems to be the only place to supply it.
Taste, smoothness