Headgear Fierce Fiber

Headgear Fierce Fiber

DRFT

DRFTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best product on the market

Headgear is the best product in the market. It is the only product i have used which is effective, non-greasy and easy to wash out. Have been using it for a long time now. There are many varieties to choose from as well and they are all top quality

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.99.

VladSydney, NSW

The product I was looking for for years!

Love it! I’ve been using the hair product for at least 20 years and sometimes you’re a bit lucky with some brands than others. But this thing just works perfectly! It’s very easy to apply, it hold forever without glueing your hair, you can still rework it during the day and it washes off easily. It ticks all my boxes! It’s not cheap but hopefully it’ll last for sometime. I got it from Coles with 30% off as a promo discount. Highly recommended!

Adi

AdiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Makes my hair look dry and lifeless

I was looking to buy hair wax for myself. Bought Headgear Fierce Fiber based on recommendation from a store staff. Regretting wasting my money on this thing because it is so hard to apply. Makes my hair look very dry and life-less. I have been using this for past 3 weeks and can't wait to finish it off so I can get something different. I would not recommend this product.

Hair Waxes & Gels

Find out how Headgear Fierce Fiber compares to other Hair Waxes & Gels

Vince Nasked

Hello! I used this product before. But I can not find it in Europe, so I am curious: what is it exactly? Paste, wax, clay .. ? I would like to search for a similar product in Europe :-)

Vlad

It is like a paste - very thick on touch.

Vince N

Thanks for your quick answer, Vlad!