Headgear Fierce Fiber

3.3

Pete
PeteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dandruff maker

Purchased this product for the first time on special. It came in a nice presentable container,so what have I got to lose?. First 2 days were great and washed out easily in the shower. On the 3rd day I developed a dry scalp and dandruff. I havent seen so much white on my shirt collar in my lifetime. This product avoid, I will never purchase again

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

DRFT
DRFTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best product on the market

Headgear is the best product in the market. It is the only product i have used which is effective, non-greasy and easy to wash out. Have been using it for a long time now. There are many varieties to choose from as well and they are all top quality

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.99.

VladSydney, NSW

The product I was looking for for years!

Love it! I’ve been using the hair product for at least 20 years and sometimes you’re a bit lucky with some brands than others. But this thing just works perfectly! It’s very easy to apply, it hold forever without glueing your hair, you can still rework it during the day and it washes off easily. It ticks all my boxes! It’s not cheap but hopefully it’ll last for sometime. I got it from Coles with 30% off as a promo discount. Highly recommended!

Hair Waxes & Gels

Find out how Headgear Fierce Fiber compares to other Hair Waxes & Gels

Adi
AdiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Makes my hair look dry and lifeless

I was looking to buy hair wax for myself. Bought Headgear Fierce Fiber based on recommendation from a store staff. Regretting wasting my money on this thing because it is so hard to apply. Makes my hair look very dry and life-less. I have been using this for past 3 weeks and can't wait to finish it off so I can get something different. I would not recommend this product.