Healthstream HS5.0B

Healthstream HS5.0B

See the Best Exercise Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Polky

PolkyNoosa

Poor service - lost cause. Never again Healthstream

Bike working but error screen. How to fix. Called company. They said that an expert would be in touch. Called again a week later. Still waiting after 2 months. Poor service. Solution should be simple? Battery replacement somewhere?

Health stream exercise bike computor

Changed batteries then nothing working except for a repetitive ticking sound from computer.spare part impossible to obtain!Had difficulty searching Internet for info and parts supplier.difficult company for after sales support.

very unhappy

Purchased this machine 12 months ago. Made the mistake of getting a demo model. I have had to replace the Computer but problem still not solved. Now have to replace the motor. As I said, less than 5 weeks work done in 12 months. Very reluctant to give a good review. Wouldn't buy another.
Adjustable seat was good
Computer too hard to use and didn't work for long.

Mr Davo
Mr Davo

Tony Bullen

Tony Bullenasked

I am trying to get hold of the manual for Health Stream Sierra HS 5150B.
Can anyone help me?

Kathy

Kathyasked

I have a just bought a Healthstream HS6560B exercise bike (the one with the dial) unfortunately it is missing the manual and I am struggling to set it to a program I can use.
Is there somewhere I can download the manual.

BigA

BigAasked

How to set speed on hs5.0b bike Access to operating manual?

Get an answer from our members and Healthstream representatives

CategoryExercise Bikes