Hearing Savers

Hearing Savers

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Health Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Happy wife happy life

Ordered batteries, they hadn't arrived by the due date so I followed up a couple of days later. Enquiry was responded to straight away. Advice was that deliveries sometime took a few days more that quoted and I should allow a couple more, out to an extended normal delivery period. A promise that another delivery would be dispatched if the first one didn't arrive. Well they arrived on the last day, all good and now I will plan on the longer delivery timeframe, we are in wait a-while (WA) after all. Delays are not unusual. My wife can still hear me so every one is happy.

Best online chat support I've ever experienced

The hearing aid game is a bit of a racket, but this company is not. I purchased an z-power rechargeable conversion kit for the Otican Siya. I did a ton of research and found an online price that they not only matched but beat. I spoke to multiple sales people on multiple days over the phone and online chat (best ever...simply stated straight to the point). They were consistent and reassuring. I felt respected, I felt my TIME was respected and I saved hundreds of dollars from the price given to me at the audiologists office. It arrived at home in the mail a few days later. It was AMAZING service. I highly recommend this company.

Quick service

Thank you so much for the prompt delivery of the hearing aid battery’s, your service was so quick and website easy to use that we will be using your service again in the near future.

New customer / Sydney

Ordered rechargeable batteries for my hearing aids on internet / simple, received promptly / informed as shipment progressed/ no postage / good price / no complications at all / good service and positive experience / can recommend ! ( ORDER No -: 60806 Feb 2nd / 2019)
M. Clavin / Northbridge / NSW

Excellent service

I am a country customer and wanted to buy premium batteries - I got them super fast by post, cheap and excellent quality

Good service from Hearing Savers when ordering batteries online

The website is very easy to navigate and offers a good range of brands with prices that are very competitive. I was not charged for postage and email tracking alerts kept me notified of the parcel's delivery timeframe.

cheap as chips

so easy and convenient ordering on line. so many products to choose from and great quality. Half the price of what the company I bought my hearing aids from for batteries etc. I love how quick they arrive by post. I love how quick they return my calls.I am a barber by trade and anyone wearing hearing aids, I tell them about Hearing Savers.

first time battery purchase

So much easier to buy my batteries on line and not only were theycheaper but also not having to go to the hearing place is a bonus .

Good Prices and Great Servcie

I am an experienced hearing aid user and objected to the high mark up providers in my area charge. Hearing Savers are as good as their name suggests offering top quality hearing aids at a reasonable price. Also, their after sales service much better than any I have received before. You can rely on what they advertise. My only complaint is that their agents are not in every locality so you may need to travel to find one. I already had hearing test results that I had paid for locally, so I could arrange to have my chosen hearing aids fitted while I was on holiday. If you live in a regional area and are not sure what type of hearing aid you need, they may not be for you.

Definitely the Best AND the Fastest

Doing business online will always involve some uncertainty but I have used Hearing Savers a number of times now and have found them to not only provide the best prices for products but by far the most efficient service. They have obviously worked hard to create a company culture that seems to work from the top to the bottom and the back to the front. In a world where customer service is getting harder to find your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Hi Brian, really appreciate your generous feedback - we certainty aim to provide top service and products at Australia's best prices. Kind regards, Adrienne Blechman

Excellent Service!!

Adrienne is a delight. From the outset, nearly 3 years ago, I found her testing, explanation of the various models and fitting of the hearing aids very comforting. She is always punctual, warm and friendly. Thankfully I have had no problems however she encourages me to contact her for any concern, however small. New batteries and buds are only a call away and I receive them within 2 working days. Great service. I have recommended her to my friends and they, too, have been extremely satisfied. I thank my doctor for referring me to Hearing Savers!

Exceptional Service!

After 1 month of purchasing my first hearing aids, I had trouble with the charger. After calling Hearing Savers, they immediately sent me a new one. Then 1 week later, I thought my charger was playing up again, but apparently it was my hearing aids. I was asked to bring them back & with no hesitation at all, I was sent home with a new pair of hearing aids & charger. I have never dealt with such a fantastic company before. Pleasant, extremely helpful & ready to please.

Thanks for your kind feedback Mariska. Delighted to 'hear' that you're happy with our services. Kind regards, Adrienne Blechman and the team at HEARING SAVERS (www.hearingsavers.com.au)