Hello Sunshine Photography

Sue Muller

Sue MullerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love your work Sarah! Thanks

A wonderful experience!

I can’t recommend Sarah highly enough. We had a newborn photo shoot done after the birth of our second baby girl, and Sarah was amazing. She had some excellent tricks to get our toddler to smile in the photos, and the results were gorgeous. We are so happy with the images Sarah captured of our new little family of 4!

Karina S.

Karina S.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful photographer

Sarah was so easy to work with, she made the whole process from before our shoot to after very easy.

Sarah was great at getting our eldest son to smile and be involved, which isn’t always easy when you’re 17 months old.

We love the photos Sarah captured.

I have no hesitations in recommending Sarah and her services.

Chantelle

ChantelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing photographer - amazing photos and service

Sarah is amazing. On first contact she was very informative about the process, very responsive to any questions we had, and so accomodating to meet our needs.
She made everyone feel at ease and was so great with our son who was not wanting to stay still! She picked up on some of the things he liked and engaged with him really well to get some amazing photos.
Sarah was some fanatic through the photo selection process and readily available to answer any questions we had.
Would definitely recommend purchasing all photos and the wood prints - they’re stunning!
Will definitely be using Sarah again!

Lily Tabari

Lily TabariBrisbane

Such an excellent photographer and wonderful with kids

We could have not been more pleased with our photos, not only Sarah is a great photographer she made the photoshoot session for us and our kids super smooth, super fun and super easy, she goes above and beyond every time, we have been returning customers and we keep returning; I can not recommend her enough, thank you again for doing such a great job and make our memories last forever.

She was absolutely amazing!!! Photography at its finest!!

Sarah was such a professional! Made us feel comfortable! There was no rush! Even included our dog Nala in the family photos! The photography was outstanding!! Wouldnt recommend anyone else!!

S.C.

S.C.Brisbane

Impressive service and quality.

We are second time around customers of Sarah from Hello Sunshine Photography and her service and attitude are what sets her apart from others. All our questions were answered in a timely manner requests were noted and the whole session (with our crazy kids) was a delight. We adore our photos and look back at our session fondly. We will be back. Highly recommended.

Great photos and excellent service

A very professional approach to family photographs. Sarah lead us through the process from beginning to end and while she had a number of good ideas of her own, she was very receptive to our requests for specific photos and poses. All in all a pleasant experience and great photographs!

Great for family photos!

We were very happy with our family photo shoot. Sarah was very good with the children and very patient. I feel she took the time and effort to understand what we wanted with our photos and we were very pleased with how they turned out. Would highly recommend. Professional and great quality family photos.

Always delivering quality!

On the multiple times I have used Hello sunshine photography to capture my children Sarah has always gone above and beyond expections to ensure quality and satisfaction. Most importantly, she always has patients when babies and children aren't always cooperative. Couldn't rate Higher.

Laura J

Laura JBrisbane

Fantastic Photographer

We are so happy with the beautiful natural photos captured by Sarah from Hello Sunshine of our little family. She was a pleasure to work with and made us feel at ease in front of the camera. The photos were amazing and I would highly recommend her!

Mel B

Mel BBrisbane

Family portraits

Wow fantastic work from Sarah, we could not be any more on top of the world with our beautiful family pictures, made it so hard to chose which ones to give as family Christmas presents! Never thought we would have so many but with her hard work Sarah captured our family.

Everything I wanted and more.

I have just had my little boys one year milestone photos done and I am so happy with my photos they are just what I wanted and more. Our session with Sarah was so great she was very patient and very good with my little boy she is great at giving direction to get the most out of your pictures. Sarah was great leading up to our session she communicated well and made sure sure she understood what I wanted from my photos and knew where to meet and how to prepare. And very helpful with the final selection process.Overall very professional service.

Stacey

StaceyBrisbane

Gorgeous family photos!

We are so pleased with our family photos with our 3 year old son and newborn daughter. Sarah is a natural with kids and brings peace and calm to what could have been a chaotic session. The results are evident in our gorgeous photos. Also really appreciated the advice on clothing and colour schemes. Thanks Sarah!

Most Natural and Comfortable Newborn Photoshoot!

Hello Sunshine Photography captured the most beautiful photos of my new born baby. Sarah made the experience very relaxed and comfortable, whilst using natural lighting to capture those cute little expressions and features of my son. I would defiantly not hesitate at all to recommend using Hello Sunshine Photography for your newborn photoshoot!

Caring and professional - suberb photos!

Sarah captured some very special moments with our newborn third daughter. She suggested using something personal in the photographs and this prompted me to dig out my old 'Happy Blanket' - a blanket of crocheted flowers made for me by my Granny to make me happy! It was wonderful to see this included in the photographs and made them all the more special. Sarah then returned 18months later to take family portraits in our garden. Sarah was patient and professional dealing with our toddler who decided she didn't want her photo taken! The photographs are excellent and much treasured memories of our family.

Lisa J

Lisa JSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with Sarah from Hello Sunshine Photography!!

Thank you Sarah from Hello Sunshine Photography!! So happy with our beautiful photos, you were so professional and really listened to what we wanted!! Highly recommend Hello Sunshine Photography to anyone looking for a genuine and amazing photographer!!

Fabulous experience!

After reviewing a number of photographer websites online and taking recommendations from a Facebook group – I was instantly drawn to Sarah at Hello Sunshine Photography’s image style. Light, bright and natural! No heavy, ‘same-same’ studio shots. Sarah provided so much information and was so lovely and helpful over the phone. The end product - really are beautiful photos. Not to mention Sarah was also happy for us to include our ‘fur-babies’…and was ever so patient with them and us during the shoot! We look forward to the next round…the newborn photos! Thank you Sarah! x

Kate

KateBrisbane

Stunning photography, exceptional service.

We hired Sarah from Hello Sunshine Photography when our daughter was born. From the minute we spoke I knew we had chosen the right photographer. Her attention to detail, helping us to prepare our toddler before the session and those extra special touches throughout the photo shoot made the experience smooth and relaxed.
We were blown away when we saw our photos online - there were just SO many! Even our toddler who was cranky on the day appeared to be happy - I don't know how she did it! We can't recommend Sarah from Hello Sunshine enough and we will be booking in for future sessions.

Madeleine van Wijk

Madeleine van WijkBrisbane

Amazing photos amazing Photographer

Sarah Jones from Hello sunshine photography Brisbane did such an amazing job capturing our true selves with my maternity shoot that we ended up using her for our newborn and cake smash shoot too, her work is out of this world, she's professional yet interacts and form a bond with her clients setting us at ease from the first point of contact, 5⭐️ Service and photos Highly recommended.