Hello Sunshine Photography

Hello Sunshine Photography

Div
DivSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the experience and the best memories captured

We really had the best experience with Sarah! She was very professional and helpful with us as we were capturing our family photos with our newborn and our little fur baby! She was always available for any questions we had before and after the photoshoot. We really liked that it was all taken in the comfort of our home and Sarah really captured natural and beautiful pictures. Our album and block prints were delivered on time without any delay.
- Divya & Sagar

Sue Muller
Sue MullerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love your work Sarah! Thanks

A wonderful experience!

I can’t recommend Sarah highly enough. We had a newborn photo shoot done after the birth of our second baby girl, and Sarah was amazing. She had some excellent tricks to get our toddler to smile in the photos, and the results were gorgeous. We are so happy with the images Sarah captured of our new little family of 4!

Karina S.
Karina S.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful photographer

Sarah was so easy to work with, she made the whole process from before our shoot to after very easy.

Sarah was great at getting our eldest son to smile and be involved, which isn’t always easy when you’re 17 months old.

We love the photos Sarah captured.

I have no hesitations in recommending Sarah and her services.

Chantelle
ChantelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing photographer - amazing photos and service

Sarah is amazing. On first contact she was very informative about the process, very responsive to any questions we had, and so accomodating to meet our needs.
She made everyone feel at ease and was so great with our son who was not wanting to stay still! She picked up on some of the things he liked and engaged with him really well to get some amazing photos.
Sarah was some fanatic through the photo selection process and readily available to answer any questions we had.
Would definitely recommend purchasing all photos and the wood prints - they’re stunning!
Will definitely be using Sarah again!

Lily Tabari
Lily TabariBrisbane

Such an excellent photographer and wonderful with kids

We could have not been more pleased with our photos, not only Sarah is a great photographer she made the photoshoot session for us and our kids super smooth, super fun and super easy, she goes above and beyond every time, we have been returning customers and we keep returning; I can not recommend her enough, thank you again for doing such a great job and make our memories last forever.

She was absolutely amazing!!! Photography at its finest!!

Sarah was such a professional! Made us feel comfortable! There was no rush! Even included our dog Nala in the family photos! The photography was outstanding!! Wouldnt recommend anyone else!!

S.C.
S.C.Brisbane

Impressive service and quality.

We are second time around customers of Sarah from Hello Sunshine Photography and her service and attitude are what sets her apart from others. All our questions were answered in a timely manner requests were noted and the whole session (with our crazy kids) was a delight. We adore our photos and look back at our session fondly. We will be back. Highly recommended.

Great photos and excellent service

A very professional approach to family photographs. Sarah lead us through the process from beginning to end and while she had a number of good ideas of her own, she was very receptive to our requests for specific photos and poses. All in all a pleasant experience and great photographs!

Great for family photos!

We were very happy with our family photo shoot. Sarah was very good with the children and very patient. I feel she took the time and effort to understand what we wanted with our photos and we were very pleased with how they turned out. Would highly recommend. Professional and great quality family photos.

Always delivering quality!

On the multiple times I have used Hello sunshine photography to capture my children Sarah has always gone above and beyond expections to ensure quality and satisfaction. Most importantly, she always has patients when babies and children aren't always cooperative. Couldn't rate Higher.

Laura J
Laura JBrisbane

Fantastic Photographer

We are so happy with the beautiful natural photos captured by Sarah from Hello Sunshine of our little family. She was a pleasure to work with and made us feel at ease in front of the camera. The photos were amazing and I would highly recommend her!

Mel B
Mel BBrisbane

Family portraits

Wow fantastic work from Sarah, we could not be any more on top of the world with our beautiful family pictures, made it so hard to chose which ones to give as family Christmas presents! Never thought we would have so many but with her hard work Sarah captured our family.

Everything I wanted and more.

I have just had my little boys one year milestone photos done and I am so happy with my photos they are just what I wanted and more. Our session with Sarah was so great she was very patient and very good with my little boy she is great at giving direction to get the most out of your pictures. Sarah was great leading up to our session she communicated well and made sure sure she understood what I wanted from my photos and knew where to meet and how to prepare. And very helpful with the final selection process.Overall very professional service.

Stacey
StaceyBrisbane

Gorgeous family photos!

We are so pleased with our family photos with our 3 year old son and newborn daughter. Sarah is a natural with kids and brings peace and calm to what could have been a chaotic session. The results are evident in our gorgeous photos. Also really appreciated the advice on clothing and colour schemes. Thanks Sarah!