Exclusive Photography

Exclusive Photography

• Incentivised Review Yes (76%) · No (24%)

Ness

NessVictoria

An experience everyone should have.

Ever since booking all staff have been friendly and welcoming. I've never done a photoshoot before and the photographer made me feel comfortable.I recommend everyone treat themselves with this experience.

Store LocationExclusive Photography Melbourne

Amazing Experience

I had never done a photo shoot before and I was a bit nervous and didn't know what to expect. Now that I have done one, I cannot wait to do another!
The team are not only friendly but they made me feel comfortable and I felt so respected. My photograph Jak West was as delight to work with. My make up artist was so friendly and helped me style a few looks.
Choosing my photos was so fun and they all looked so beautiful and turned out better than I could have hoped for!
Overall an amazing experience and I cannot recommend Chris and the team enough!

Perri F.

Perri F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Would do again!

Such an incredible experience. I have never done a photo shoot before but felt so comfortable throughout the whole thing thanks to everyone being so inviting and positive. The photos that were taken were just amazing and something ill always treasure! I would do this again in a heart beat and recommend to anyone nervous about doing something like this to jump in the boat of Exclusive photography because it will be one fun ride :)
Thank you so much for this memorable experience!!!

Gorgeous shots!

We enjoyed our family photo shoot experience. It was our first time doing anything like this, and we were made to feel very comfortable. We did two different looks- a dressy look, and a casual look, and both turned out stunning. The guidance we were given throughout the shoot was very helpful, and didn't feel awkward.

Sam G

Sam GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a great experience

The photo shoot was so much fun. Damien made us feel comfortable and really made the effort to get to know us. I was very happy with the results and the way the photos turned out. Made it very difficult to narrow it down to pick which ones we wanted.

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mind blowing!

Absolutely incredibly welcoming from the moment I pressed the door bell!! Felt very welcome and my nerves vanished by the consistent encouragement, compliments and all round a mind blowing experience with how happy the photo shoot made me feel!! My confidence went from almost non existent back to my modelling days which I thought impossible!! Refreshments offered the entire session such a professional yet incredibly welcoming team! Such a high leaving the studio cannot wait show off their incredible work! Thank you all!!

Wendy

WendyThe Mallee, VIC

Fun and exciting

This experience was enjoyable, staff making me feeling comfortable at all times, offering encouraging statements, complimenting me on my chosen outfits and offering refreshments throughout the entire process of my time spent in the studio.

M P.

M P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome experience at Exclusive

The team at Exclusive were lovely. They did a great job of my make up and the photographer was excellent helping me to feel confident and relaxed. Would totally recommend.

Amazing people and work!

Everyone was so welcoming and made me feel so comfortable. The end result was absolutely amazing and I will hopefully start my modelling career from these photos that I have.

Krystal L.

Krystal L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stunning photos

Very welcoming and made me feel comfortable. All staff walked me through what was going to happen and made me feel like I had an opinion on things. Was great

emzzy101

emzzy101Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing Experience!

I had my first ever photoshoot done over the weekend with Exclusive Photography and I have nothing but fantastic words. Every member of the team made me feel comfortable and like I was meant to be there, even though I felt like a nervous outsider. They took on my ideas and wishes but also had some fantastic ideas. I would 100% recommend Exclusive Photography to everyone wanting to have some stunning photos taken.

Store LocationMelbourne

Taz V

Taz VGippsland, VIC

Fantastic photography experience

The whole experience was amazing. Felt so pampered and relaxed the whole time I was there. This is something I would never do as I hate getting my photo taken but by the end of the session i was laughing having a great time and felt so confident to have my photo taken.

Tara Young

Tara YoungThe Mallee, VIC

Absolutely Amazing

We were put at ease the moment the door opened. We had a blast and Damien and his team were so easy to talk if with and interact with. Extremely pleased with the outcome.

Store LocationMelbourne

Blaize H.

Blaize H.Murray Region, NSW

Best experience

It's been nearly a year now since I completed my photoshoot with these guys and I can say hands down best, most uplifting experience I've had.
I went in as an incredibly shy, nervous girl, who is very self councious of her body, to coming out actually excited to show off my photos.
Very professional environment, yet you still get to muck around a little and they bring a bit of yourself you didn't know you had to the surface.
Top quality experience and honestly hope I have the opportunity to do again some time! :)
Thanks exclusive photography.

• +5
Store LocationExclusive photography Melbourne

Nikayla Bamblett

Nikayla BamblettGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't wait for my next session

Everyone at Exclusive Photography made me feel welcome and relaxed. Throughout my shoot they made me feel confident to try new things and made everything worth coming back for. Everything was explained and staff were helpful in ensuring I knew what I was in for.

Ebony T.

Ebony T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best photography experience!

The service provided to myself and my family here was absolutely wonderful. I am beyond happy with the photos we have gotten from our shoot and would definitely recommend Exclusive Photography to others.

Store LocationExclusive Photography

Great photos

Photographer was amazing he gave great directions made me feel comfortable when at first i felt uneasy, my photos turned out great and it was a friendly and warm environment

Megan B.

Megan B.Northeast, VIC

Nervous to start with

I Won A gift voucher to my very first photo shoot with the team at Exclusive photography. I chose to do the Boudoir session, with my partner something different for us to share. I was as nervous as hell about it, because I have very low self-esteem and self-confidence issues. I didn’t need to be worried. Damien was amazing. He made me feel comfortable with the whole session, and I was amazed with the end results. I’d be so proud to hang one of my pictures up on the wall as they’ve made me look sexy. I would definitely recommend a photo shoot with exclusive photography not only do they make you feel welcome and make you look gorgeous and feel great and take amazing photos thank you to everybody exclusive photography I really appreciate it.

Highly recommend

Such a positive experience from start to finish, something I was very nervous to do but felt at ease and comfortable right away, just loved the amazing make up and hair, very professional staff and lovely lovely people, photos are a joy to look at, thanks so much, something I would like to do again.

Tori W

Tori WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Experience!

We had a wonderful experience with our first photoshoot with our one year old. She played the game for a little bit, but was soon pretty over it, but Jak was able to get some really wonderful shots, even with a toddler in meltdown. Nothing was too much trouble, and the fact our daughter wasn't keen wasn't an issue. Brilliant!

Store LocationExclusive Photography