Exclusive Photography

Exclusive Photography

Excellent work

Soon as u walk in the door u feel welcome. To having your makeup and hair done and having your photos taken was a fun time second time I have been to these guys keep up the good work

Had a great time

Was nervous going in but soon as you walk in the door they make u feel welcome offer you a glass of champagne or coffee . Had fun having my photos taken. Totally recommend Exclusive Photography for a fun experience with expertise productivity

Store LocationRichmond

Photos turned out amazing can’t wait to pick the order up
Very pricey but I’m sure it will be worth the last memories
Good Team and fun day
Damien did an awesome job with the shots
Thank you again exclusive photography team

Store LocationExclusive photography Richmond

Dream Shoot.

Experience of the Photoshoot was outstanding and the end result of the photos was absolutely amazing. The team were professional and really easy to get along with during the session. I would highly recommend using them again.

Store LocationExclusive Photography Melbourne.

I can’t believe the experience

My photos were amazing plus at that stage they weren’t even touched up plus they treat u like a queen with champagne the makeup artist and hairdresser was amazing and the photographer he was great

Store LocationRichmond

Sensational Experience, in every way!

I adore everything about these people - the quality of their photos (no editing required), their professionalism, their knowledge & experience, their whole process ... I'm a photographer, and I just keep wanting to come back here, these people are awesome!!

Store LocationExclusive Photography Melbourne

This is an absolute fabulous experience

What an amazing day that was had at exclusive photography made me feel and look incredible while feeling like myseld as well. Catered to all ideas i had 10/10
Was incredible!!

Amazing

I take horrible photos, So I wasn't expecting alot, but ended up with truly excellent photos , had a fantastic time doing the photo shoot, the team make you feel very comfort, highly recommend

Store LocationExclusive Photography

Welcoming and professional

I had a great time at Exclusive photography. I was welcomed and made to feel comfortable during the experience. I had hair and make up done and as I don't do this If he, I left them in control. The result was amazing photos and a great time. I will be using them again in the future.

Great experience

Had an amazing time, thought I’d be nervous but felt very comfortable the whole time I was there. Staff were awesome.
Photos look so great, hard to choose which ones :)

So much fun :)

Had so much fun at my photo shoot today, everyone was so lovely and welcoming, and the photos were amazing I want them all :) looking forward to coming back in the future with my husband/ family and doing another shoot.

Store LocationExclusive photography

Family had blast so much fun!

Visited Exclusive Photography on Friday for a family shoot. Very welcoming atmosphere, whole family felt comfortable. Photographer was amazing, made the whole shoot so much fun and really made sure we got what we wanted. Thank you so much

Was so much fun and very positive and family oriented

On 1st arrival was made to feel like family then made to feel like a princess with my hair and makeup done thank you so much for a memorable day

Amazing

Such an amazing experience! Lovely welcoming staff awesome set up! Nice builing, just an all round fantastic place to have a shoot definitely recommend to anyone wanting amazingly done photos!

Store LocationMelbourne

Amazing crew!

I was welcomed the moment I stepped into the studio and I felt super comfortable with the photographer and got some awesome photos. Really stocked with how how this shoot went and I’ll definitely be coming back.

Store LocationExclusive Photography

Professional yet comfortable!

Staff were warm, welcoming and true professionals. I went in feeling nervous but they made me feel so comfortable. Some of the props were a little dated but still a great experience.

Store LocationExclusive Photography Perth

Perfection!

I had the most fun! The building is cute and the team make you feel comfortable and relaxed as soon as you walk in. The end results are more than I could imagine and I’m so thankful!

Awesome !

I Was really happy that we could go over photos in a slideshow before we buy them and point out certain things that would like to be fixed up
Lovely results !

Store LocationRICHMOND

Great experience!

This was my first time having a photoshoot. The ladies there had great personalities and the place had a good atmosphere. Hair and makeup were great and the end results turned out amazing!

Store Locationexclusive photography perth (nedlands)

Great location and studio, lovely staff

Awesome team of ladies, made me feel comfortable during the shoot and makeover. I am quite awkward in front of the camera but the photographer shot some nice photos. As mentioned by other reviewers, the lack of ability to see the photos live during shooting or have better guidance/discussion for posing meant i wasnt able to adjust my positioning to hide areas that i am self conscious to get better shots which meant i would likely choose more photos to purchase.

Store LocationPerth