Exclusive Photography

Exclusive Photography

Amazing Experience!

Had such a great experience through Exclusive Photography, the team make you feel relaxed and comfortable and really go above and beyond to make the day and the photo results the best possible. In love with my photos and it was definitely an experience to remember. Definitely recommend!

Anna S

Anna SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spectacular experience!!!

The best experience I have had ever. Make up artist Flo made me look like a star assuring that I’m happy and comfortable at the same time. Damien simply amazing talent , beautiful person who made me get out from my shell . So grateful to meet the members of exclusive photography and be a part of that experience. Thank you

Store LocationVic Richmond

Amazing, empowering experience!! Highly recommended!!!

The whole experience was amazing!! The staff were professional and the photo shoot made me feel empowered and confident :) I highly recommend this company :) they were patient and took their time listening to what I wanted out of the photo shoot :) It was an awesome experience and I will definitely be back!!! Thank you so much to the whole team, especially Jak and Oli!!!

PandL

PandLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would highly recommend

I cannot speak highly enough of Exclusive Photography team, as soon as i walked through the door, to having my hair and make-up done to the photographer. I was very nervous about having photos taken normally I really dislike my photo taken as I am very body concious but the whole team made me feel at ease and comfortable and thanks to that I have a great day and loved every minute of it!
If i was to have any negative it would be that it was a little more expensive than I anticipated but considering how well the photos turned out and its not something I would necessarily do again potentially I think it was worth the money.

Mark F.

Mark F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expert photography - great with pets!

We took our two old Jack Russell Terriers to Damien (photographer) and the team at Exclusive Photography in Richmond - and are very happy with the selection of photos. Damien knows how to get the best out of pets and their owners in both the studio and the local park. Very professional.

Store LocationRichmond, Victoria

I was made to feel really comfortable and I was so nervous! Everyone was very friendly. Would use again for sure!

Angeline doolan

Angeline doolan Goulburn Valley, VIC

Great photos & experience

I did the boudoir shoot, it was so much fun I would definitely recommend to anyone. Usually feel very uncomfortable when I take my clothes off but everyone made me feel so comfortable and welcome. Was a great experience

Jakjakjakki

JakjakjakkiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exclusive Photography Product Review

I would definitely recommend Darren , he was brilliant . Had to manage 3 children from 1 upwards and did an amazing job. Photographs brought tears to my eyes they captured my grandchildren perfectly. Thank you

Meg

MegGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great place to do a photoshoot

The team at Exclusive Photography are lovely and made the whole experience go smoothly. We are thrilled with the quality of the photos and with their professionalism. Would definitely do it again!

Find out how Exclusive Photography compares to other Physical Shops

A fun experience and very relaxing. They put you at ease.

Mum’s hair and make up was gorgeous. She looked amazing. Seeing that first photo on the small camera screen was the best photo of mum I’ve ever seen and it just kept getting better. We went through individuals, couples, siblings, groups shots and relaxed shots.

Store LocationVictoria

Awesome photos

Great experience. Definitely something I would recommend. Made to feel extremely comfortable and very much enjoyable. Easy parking close by.

Incredible experience

I attended a photo shoot after winning an instagram competition and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome! The staff are all so professional and know how to make you feel comfortable and feel the most beautiful you can feel! They know all the best angles and poses so the photos all turned out INCREDIBLE! I had such a great time getting my hair and makeup done and then being able to shoot in formal wear, swimsuit, lingerie and a causal look! Thank you so much to the whole team for making this such a great experience! I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to boost their confidence and get some incredible photos at the same time!

Store LocationMelbourne

Safiyyah d.

Safiyyah d.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Experience. Highly recommended.

It is my second time using their services. From the makeup/hair artist to the team of photographers, I was once again blown away by the experience and the amazing results. I will be surely be back again. Thank you.

Store LocationRichmond, Victoria

A M A Z I N G - Thank you

Great first way to take the leap to be in front of the camera. Thank you so much to my photographer who just made it easy and fun. I enjoyed this photo shoot and would highly recommend this place to anyone.
I wasn't too overjoyed by my makeup, but perhaps it will look fine in the pictures.
Thank you again Exclusive Photography

Ebonnie D.

Ebonnie D.Gippsland, VIC

A beautiful experience!

For our first ever family photo shoot the Exclusive Photography team were above and beyond any and all expectations we could have had!
The team were more than happy to cater to all our needs and made the whole experience feel so natural.

Tanya M.

Tanya M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So much fun and a lovely way to treat yourself!

Let's be honest, having professional photos taken is not a necessity in life, HOWEVER if you're looking for a unique way to treat yourself I HIGHLY recommend a boudoir photography shoot with Exclusive Photography in Melbourne. The staff are super professional, make you feel comfortable and you leave feeling beautiful and confident. This was my first time doing something like this and I'm so glad I did. From the makeup and hair, to the actual experience of the photoshoot, and finally the beautiful shots. Loved everything about this experience!

Store LocationMelbourne, VIC

Once in a lifetime experience

My experience was friendly and professional. Photographers were extremely knowledgeable and helpful! Photos were breath taking and made me feel so special in the lead up to my wedding! An over all amazing experience. Highly recommend.

Store LocationMelbourne

Rowan P.

Rowan P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect photoshoot

Being a novice at having photography done professionally, and having been recommended by my partner and friend, I decided to have a go with this. Having been nervous, the photographer went through ideas of the photoshoot, and made the whole experience comfortable and easy going, while also having some fun with the photos. Was a really great experience, and would recommend Exclusive Photography to anyone who wants a great experience.

Store LocationRichmond, Melbourne Victoria

Fantastic!

I had such a fun experience at exclusive today! I never thought these guys would be able to make me look and feel the way I did! Full of confidence and 100% comfortable! Would recommend

Andrea V.

Andrea V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfortable and enjoyable!

The crew at Exclusive Photography are truly something else. Everyone is enthusiastic, helpful, talkative and really know how to make someone feel comfortable. I'd recommend everyone to give this place a go. You wouldn't regret it. A+