Exclusive Photography

Exclusive Photography

See the Best Physical Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Exclusive Photography? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Donna
DonnaGippsland, VIC

Fantastic Afternoon

Hesitant and nervous on arrival. Damien created a relaxed and fun atmosphere and produced some amazing shoots which I just love. Thank you for the positive experience, the captured memories and the professional and friendly atmosphere.

Captured beautifully

My entire family felt comfortable and relaxed. All the photos looked natural and everyone was smiling. It was a great experience.

An incredible experience

An amazing experience with an extraordinary team.
Everyone was so friendly and I was guided throughout the whole process. I am definitely coming back

Dannielle L.
Dannielle L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing experience!

I had a fabulous time at my photoshoot today! Everyone was so lovely and made me feel so relaxed and comfortable! A great experience!!

Find out how Exclusive Photography compares to other Physical Shops

Beyond happy with the outcome!!

I had an amazing experience at Exclusive photography Melbourne. They made me feel so comfortable during the entire process and the team is incredible. The minute you walk through the door, you're invited with champagne and start the pamper session. The team are so experienced and really executed what I wanted from the shoot. Couldn't recommend them more!

JulieR
JulieRVictoria

Awesome experience

It was such a lovely evening. We were all quite nervous, but the staff and the photographer were amazing! They made the preparation and the session so much fun, we got shots we were not expecting! So happy I did it, and the photos are so lovely.

Samantha
SamanthaGippsland, VIC

Fun experience

I was very shy to get this done. However the TEAM were very nice, the moment i walked through the door and helped me feel comfortable. Damian was wonderful and helped my nerves relax, also made sure I enjoyed myself. Such a big confident boost.

Recommend doing it!!

Great studio experience!

From start to finish everyone was friendly and helpful. The kids and I had a blast and the photos are incredible

Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Amazing

Had a photoshoot today, the quality of the photos, the make up and hair complete was an amazing finish. Can't wait to get my canvas.

Niki Weston
Niki WestonGoulburn Valley, VIC

Amazing and stunning!

Extremely friendly and professional, put me at ease straight away and made me feel very comfortable! The photographer had so many great ideas and knew exactly what I was after!

Store LocationMelbourne, VIC

Ingrid
IngridGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceeded my expectations!!

The day was so much fun!! I was nervous getting my photo’s taken however the staff were lovely and put my nerves at ease. I loved the experience more than I thought I would. Must do experience to celebrate your uniqueness.

Joe
JoeVictoria

Just say yes!

I was hesitant in getting these done, and extremely nervous on the day, but so glad I did it! The make up artist Flo was simply lovely and did a great job ‘taming my mane’ and making me feel beautiful. The photographer Damian was professional, funny, made me feel relaxed and made sure I enjoyed myself.
I was positive I wouldn’t make any purchases…but I did! There was no pressure on me to do it, but I had such a great morning and they were really beautiful shots.
If you’re thinking about doing it ….just say yes!

Bel
BelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional

Very friendly and professional staff. The photographer had many great ideas for some beautiful photos. The photographer was very patient with a 10 day old baby. Prices and offers were explained in a clear manner. All up it’s was a very smooth fun filled day.

Dewi
DewiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

They were amazing and made me feel very comfortable. I was very happy with my whole experience and would definitely recommend this place to all my family and friends.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.Gippsland, VIC

Such an amazing experience! I was very nervous, but the team made me feel so comfortable.

Such an amazing experience! I was very nervous, but the team were amazing and made me feel so comfortable and the photos were amazing too!

Store LocationMelbourne