Exclusive Photography

Exclusive Photography

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best photos ever!

After some delays due to COVID I finally got to have my photoshoot and received my photos and all I can say is WOW! They are such beautiful photos and I couldn't be happier. The staff were extremely professional and made me and my partner comfortable. We had so much fun and are very glad we had photos taken, couldn't recommend Exclusive Photography more!!

Perfection wrapped up in one company!

The team at Exclusive Photography is one of kind, from bookings to end results are just flawless. Arriving at studio and seeing how beautiful it is and then going up stairs to have hair and makeup by Flo was exactly what I wanted. Then heading into the space to be so comfortable with Damien and going out of my comfort zone to create such pieces was priceless. The photos that were shot are phenomenal and we cannot wait to get them onto our walls!

Store LocationMelbourne

I be back again with my kids

I was super nervous and very shy, but Damien the photographer super Gentle and very supportive, never know that I could pose out off my comfort zone with out his help, definetly Recommends 100%, and I be back with my kids for sure in the future, thank you❤

Store LocationVictoria

Catherine D.

Catherine D.The Mallee, VIC

Amazing experience

This was the most amazing experience ever! The staff are very kind and make you feel comfortable. Hair and makeup was amazing. Would definitely come back. Loved how my photos came out. Highly recommend

Store LocationMelbourne

100% recommend experiencing at least once

Absolutely lovely and relaxing atmosphere. Made me feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. Such a memorable experience and 100% recommend going at least once. You won't regret it!

Store LocationRichmond, Victoria

Amazing, would visit again. Highly recommend.

Store LocationExclusive Photography - Melbourne VIC

Belinda D.

Belinda D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will do it again

I had a great time during my photoshoot, everyone is so friendly and helpful. I will go back and do it again down the track. I felt super comfortable the whole time, and love how I looked.

Jessica G.

Jessica G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fun, Friendly, and Professional

The entire staff were very professional individuals. They made me feel relaxed going at my own pace and we’re open to ideas and looks I wanted to try and achieve. Overall I enjoyed myself throughout this whole experience.

Store LocationRichmond VIC

Lily H.

Lily H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing photography!

Quality and professionalism

Amazing team and quality service - the team made me feel so comfortable and at ease getting my photos taken. Can’t wait to pick up my canvass and display it at home.

Store LocationRichmond, Vic

Elizabeth M

Elizabeth MGippsland, VIC

Loved my 50's glamour shoot

I felt like a 50's movie star. Flo did amazing job on my hair and make-up. Darren made me feel at ease during the shoot. The photos turned out amazing.

Keeley

KeeleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Staff are super friendly and know what they are talking about when it comes to the perfect photo.

Staff are wonderful, highly recommend Flo as a makeup artist and hair stylist. She's Absolutly warm and welcoming and so easy to talk to. Photos turned out amazing and I'm over the moon with them x

Carrie T

Carrie TMelbourne

Best time of your life!

My second time around and I had so much more fun!!!
Ollie was yet again flawless with her makeup.
Damien is the greatest photographer ever and makes the experience easy and comfortable!

CSL

CSLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I recommend a boudoir photo shoot!

I thought I’d never do a boudoir photo shoot but this was a once in lifetime. Darren was extremely professional and made me feel at ease, bringing out exceptional photos that I never thought possible! Thank you Shelley for amazing hair and makeup.

Fabulous Experience Would Highly Recommend

I had a wonderful experience in the Exclusive Photography studio. The entire Team were super friendly and professional, they put my mind at ease and as a result we got some stunning shots. This was a gift to myself to celebrate my upcoming 40th Birthday and I couldn't recommend it highly enough!

Brenda Hilton

Brenda Hilton Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fun photo session

Had the best time. Shelley was awesome, Damien just the best and Chris explained everything at the end so well
Indie loved it...and we had a fun times
Thanks for everything

Brenda

Terry E.

Terry E.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Amazing Fantastic

Had my first ever photo shoot today. The staff were so amazing. From makeup that made me look so beautiful to the photographer who made me look even more beautiful

Store LocationExclusive Photography Richmond

Emma J

Emma JGippsland, VIC

Absolutely loved it, would do it again :)

I had an amazing shoot and had the best day. The hair/makeup artist made me feel sexy and and look amazing. The photographer knows what he's doing which make the shoot so fun and that made me feel comfortable and made me come out of my shy self shell. I absolutely loved doing the shoot and felt great in the photos. After the shoot was over and I got to review the photos, just proves and shows why the photographer is good at his job.
The photos looked as amazing as I felt in them and his attention to detail made them look even better.
I Would happily do it all over again :)
Thank you for such and amazing day and shoot :)
Cannot wait to pick up the photos and the canvas and have them displayed in my home :)

Store LocationExclusive photography Richmond, victoria

Jemima W.

Jemima W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beautiful Photography!

My partner and I were booked in for a couples photoshoot last weekend. From the moment we walked into the building, the staff made us feel welcomed. The makeup artist did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. The photographer shot some beautiful photos that we will treasure forever. Beyond pleased with how the photos turned out! Would definitely come back in future.

Hannah E.

Hannah E.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome experience

Great photographer with years of experience. Awesome H&MUA. I was comfortable the entire time - even after going in nervous. Great photos to keep for years to come. Thankyou so much

Store LocationExclusive Photography Richmond