Exclusive Photography

Exclusive Photography

Amazing experience.

I have never had a photoshoot before and the makeup artist was great, I think she made me look amazing. And the photographer just put me at ease and gave such wonderful direction that the photos really came out looking amazing. I would highly recommend coming here for an overall fantastic experience.

Store LocationExclusive Photography, 234 Coppin Street, Richmond, Victoria.

Rachell

RachellGippsland, VIC

Best experience and very professional

Such a professional team. My hair and make up artist worked her magic and made me feel like I was a princess once finished. Photographer made me feel amazing as my nerves were out of control. Thank you for the amazing opportunity.

Amanda D.

Amanda D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing experience

Very professional and talented group of people, the whole experience was amazing and the results are brilliant. I couldnt be happier with the shoot and the way the photos turned out. I walked out of there feeling fabulous! Thank you so much.

Sherry

SherryPerth, WA

Such a wonderful experience~

I had the pleasure of getting my hair and makeup and photos done at this lovely and warm welcoming studio. The team are all really lovely and professional. If it's your first time having photos you should know you're in good hands! I look forward to coming back in the future. Thanks Exclusive photography!

Store LocationNedlands

Amazing experience!

Amazing, professional experience. Not a single complaint. Thank you ladies for the wonderful experience, start to finish. Make up and hair was beautiful. Photographer made it completely intimidating. Thank you!

Store LocationExclusive Photography Perth

Sonya Absolom

Sonya AbsolomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This was perfect!

I had so much fun here! The make up artist was amazing and the photographer was so respectful and helpful as this was my first time! I would definitely recommend people do this for themselves

Store LocationRichmond Melbourne

Shona

ShonaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So impressed!

The team are so friendly and professional. Our photos and the whole experience exceeded whatever expectations we had. Would definitely recommend to friends, family, or anyone! Had a brilliant time, loved all of it!

Absolutely amazing!!

The environment in which myself and mum were photographed in was amazing. Mums hair and makeup was so gorgeous and done by Raquel, and our amazing photos were taken by the lovely Taylah, she was very professional and very fun to be around. Loren helped us with selecting the best photos of us.
Will definitely be back.

Alice F.

Alice F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A very fun and relaxed photo shoot!

Being my first studio shoot and new at modelling I was blown away by the professionalism of this company. The moment I walked in I instantly felt welcomed and was explained the process of the shoot. The hair and make up artist Shelly was amazing, she listened exactly to what I wanted and provided such a beautiful look without making feel "too done up". Damien my photographer for the day was excellent, not once did he make me feel uncomfortable. He was a lot of fun and easy to follow, I would love to hopefully one day work with him again. The way the pictures turned out were amazing, such great quality! I cannot wait to get my copies!! Thank you Exclusive photography for such a wonderful experience!

Best photo shoot

Amazing studio & team.
All worked very professionally to make sure I was comfortable and looked amazing.
Photographer did amazing work, have the best time.
Photos turned out perfectly.
Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Store LocationExclusive photography

Emily S.

Emily S.Murray Region, NSW

Fun and relaxed!

Today my partner and I got our photos taken by the prestigious professional Damian! He was so helpful with tips and tricks, guiding us for the perfect shot. But not before before the amazing Shelley working her magic, making over the both of us, making sure we were camera ready! Chris was also absolutely fantastic helping us decide on what photos would look amazing printed on canvas as well as talking through different payment methods.
All in all, every different aspect was a phenomenal experience and we couldn't recommend highly enough!

Bridgette Q.

Bridgette Q.Southwest, VIC

Amazing experience!

This was the first professional photoshoot I have had and it will not be the last. I just had the best experience working with an amazing team, creating amazing work. I feel so super proud and I am stunned at the results !

Tasha W.

Tasha W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best photoshoot ever

This was honestly the most comfortable and confident I have felt in a shoot, not to mention how professional everyone was! They knew exactly what to do and I've come away with some amazing images! 10/10, would definitely go there again!!

Joanna J.

Joanna J.Northeast, VIC

Amazing experience

Was a great day amazing hair and makeup artist felt so beautiful, made me feel like a model. The end result made us both feel good about each other. All staff were very helpful and friendly, still professional about everything.

Store LocationExclusive Photography Richmond

Brenda Hilton

Brenda Hilton Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great fun shoot

Had the best time. Did pics out of my depth and league, but loved doing them.
Staff were amazing and friendly and very helpful. Everything explained clearly.
Would highly recommend to friends

Carissa W

Carissa WPerth, WA

Amazing Experience

All the staff were very friendly and made me feel very relaxed during my boudoir shoot, it was so nice to feel pampered having my hair and makeup done and a nice glass of bubbly

Store LocationExclusive photography

Breanna B.

Breanna B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing

This was my first time at exclusive photography, everyone was amazing and the photographer jak made you feel so comfortable, best experience of my life I’m so glad I did it! And the photos are obviously amazing!

The Best

This was my second time with exclusive photography, the girls were very nice and mine and my daughters photos turned out excellent I will be definitely getting photos with them again (thanks girls)

I loved my photo shoot today, the girls there there made me feel so welcome and comfortable. And the end result was amazing and turned out to be quite affordable with good payment plan options

Store LocationPerth

Chantelle Cilia

Chantelle CiliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exclusive photography is great

Great shots. Quality is second to none. Couldnt be happier! Make up and hair is great and so is the photographer! So welcoming and we were super comfortable! Highly recommend them

Store LocationExclusive photography richmond

Sam J.

Sam J.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is perfect! Can't live without it!

The makeup artist is great at her job and she helps to calm your nerves. My photographer was very kind, and he made me feel comfortable and welcome. Given that I did a boudoir shoot, this was very important to me, and the photos turned out absolutely amazing!

Store LocationExclusive Photography - Richmond Studio