Herome Nail Hardener

Herome Nail Hardener

Where have you been all my life?

I am 61 and and as a bit of a nail nibbler, have always had thin, soft, fragile, ungrowable nails. I did the recommended 2 week initial treatment, and subsequently applied just one coat which I then remove and reapply about once a week. And this product has worked for me! It stays on, for a start - so many hardeners I've tried in the past just peeled off in one piece if I dared to (for example) wash up. This doesn't wear off, doesn't chip, just stays put and gives a subtle shine (just like a clear polish). I don't hanker after LONG nails, and I'm seriously pleased with the perfectly modest, respectable growth I have achieved so effortlessly so far. Love it! Buy it!

Great product I will continue to use

Have tried other nail hardeners but this one is by far the best. Worked on my weak, thin nails and after two weeks of following instructions I just use it weekly now but it does not chip away like nail polish but stays on more like a varnish so looks great all week. People who know I have always had ugly nails can't believe the change. I am 51.