Herome Nail Hardener

Herome Nail Hardener

See the Best Nail Care Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lea

LeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The ONLY nail hardener that actually works !!!

I am in my mid 40's and have had paper thin nails all my life. Herome Nail Hardener is the only product that has ever worked for me. I have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on getting my nails done and buying nail hardening products that don't work. I noticed a difference within weeks. My nails were growing and not breaking or splitting. Yes it is pricey, but it is still s lot cheaper than getting false nails or buying products that don't work and sit in the cupboard.
I will never buy anything but this product from now on :)

Purchased in January 2018 at Priceline for $27.59.

Ease of Application
Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Chipping / Cracking No

SSson

SSsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is the only real nail hardener worth buying

I have used it for years.without it, l have no nails
I have tried recently another well known product that is a similar price and my nails are such a mess, short, brittle, peeling

Purchased in January 2015.

Ease of Application
Colour
Longevity
Texture
Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Chipping / Cracking No

Where have you been all my life?

I am 61 and and as a bit of a nail nibbler, have always had thin, soft, fragile, ungrowable nails. I did the recommended 2 week initial treatment, and subsequently applied just one coat which I then remove and reapply about once a week. And this product has worked for me! It stays on, for a start - so many hardeners I've tried in the past just peeled off in one piece if I dared to (for example) wash up. This doesn't wear off, doesn't chip, just stays put and gives a subtle shine (just like a clear polish). I don't hanker after LONG nails, and I'm seriously pleased with the perfectly modest, respectable growth I have achieved so effortlessly so far. Love it! Buy it!

Ingrid P

Ingrid PSouthwest, VIC

Great product I will continue to use

Have tried other nail hardeners but this one is by far the best. Worked on my weak, thin nails and after two weeks of following instructions I just use it weekly now but it does not chip away like nail polish but stays on more like a varnish so looks great all week. People who know I have always had ugly nails can't believe the change. I am 51.