Herome Nail Hardener

Herome Nail Hardener

See the Best Nail Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Herome Nail Hardener? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Chipping / Cracking Yes (1) · No (5)
Nat
Nat Mid West, WA

Game Changer :-)

I am in my mid early 50’s and have had paper thin nails all my life. Herome Nail Hardener is the only product that has ever worked. I noticed a difference within weeks, my nails were growing and not breaking or splitting and the shine from the clear coat makes them look well manicured.. I will never buy anything but this product from now on.

Purchased in August 2020 at Priceline.

anne ashton
anne ashtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

Does not work. Nails are still weak and soft. $30 per bottle (10ml). Which makes this product the most expensive liquid per litre!!!!!(AU$3,000) Very, very disappointed. Used to use Herome red years ago and it was terrific this stuff is not.

Purchased in July 2020 for $30.00.

Kelly J.
Kelly J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AMAZE

So happy with this product! Just found it at my local chemist when I had just had my SNS manicure removed and usually my nails are so weak and flakey after SNS but I put a coat of this on later that day and it has made a serious difference! Not one nail has broken or begun flaking. Also dries pretty quickly and is super clear, which is a big plus :)
** I used the Sensitive one which is recommended for after a manicure which is lucky because I didn’t check first woops.

Purchased in March 2020.

Colour
BaBa
BaBaSYDNEY

Great but went hard in bottle!

Great for hardening nails but mine has thickened in the bottle with nearly half remaining and the brush doesn’t reach it to try and stir it. Can I restore it?

Purchased in February 2019 at Priceline for $27.95.

Colour
Nail Care Products

Find out how Herome Nail Hardener compares to other Nail Care Products

Lea
LeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The ONLY nail hardener that actually works !!!

I am in my mid 40's and have had paper thin nails all my life. Herome Nail Hardener is the only product that has ever worked for me. I have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on getting my nails done and buying nail hardening products that don't work. I noticed a difference within weeks. My nails were growing and not breaking or splitting. Yes it is pricey, but it is still s lot cheaper than getting false nails or buying products that don't work and sit in the cupboard.
I will never buy anything but this product from now on :)

Purchased in January 2018 at Priceline for $27.59.

SSsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is the only real nail hardener worth buying

I have used it for years.without it, l have no nails
I have tried recently another well known product that is a similar price and my nails are such a mess, short, brittle, peeling

Purchased in January 2015.

Ease of Application

Where have you been all my life?

I am 61 and and as a bit of a nail nibbler, have always had thin, soft, fragile, ungrowable nails. I did the recommended 2 week initial treatment, and subsequently applied just one coat which I then remove and reapply about once a week. And this product has worked for me! It stays on, for a start - so many hardeners I've tried in the past just peeled off in one piece if I dared to (for example) wash up. This doesn't wear off, doesn't chip, just stays put and gives a subtle shine (just like a clear polish). I don't hanker after LONG nails, and I'm seriously pleased with the perfectly modest, respectable growth I have achieved so effortlessly so far. Love it! Buy it!