4Sistaco Nails

Long-lasting

Debbie D.
Debbie D.

Love this product!

For years I would go to a salon to get my nails done and were in sad shape - but then I was laid off and then removed them and for several more years I went with stubby little boring sad nails. I would use standard polish and it would only last a day or two then start peeling off. I found Sistaco and was a little hesitant at first but decided to take a chance and glad that I did - my nails are pretty now and the elixir really helps too.....LOVE Sistaco!
Kait
Kait

Love it!

I am so happy I finally gave in and tried this nail system. I'm still learning, but even with the learning curve I am loving my nails. I tend to paint my toenails more than my fingernails and the items I was using had totally ruined my nails. I can see a difference in strength after 2 months of Sistaco. My last polish colors lasted over 3 weeks and I only removed because I wanted to switch colors! Get it...you won't regret it! Show details
Lynette
Lynette

Love Sistaco

Love this product!! My nails would never grow always split and after using Sistaco for a month my nails are longer and much stronger!! Nail polish would never stay on a day with out chipping. This makes it atleast two weeks each time. Their customer service is wonderful!! I’ve had a couple of questions and they are always very helpful. Show details
Dave
Dave

Great colours

Bought these for my wife, she’s so happy with the lovely colours and can now do her own nails as often as she wants. Show details
Sharon A. K.
Sharon A. K.

Best decision…

If you’re on the fence thinking about ordering just do it! I started with the Starter Deluxe kit because I wanted to make sure I could do this and it really was as easy as they showed. My nails look amazing and I will no longer spend money at the salon. I've done 2 manis and they lasted over 2 weeks. Would have been longer but I wanted to try another color. I’ve already ordered more colors and love not only the variety but the ability to do my nails anytime at home. Also check out the FB group Sistaco Collection. Friendliest group of Sistas and so helpful with questions. I’m definitely now addicted and wish I had ordered sooner! Show details
Scrappy Queen
Scrappy QueenVictoria3 posts

Perfection

I find Sistaco powders perfection.
The variety of colours is amazing, the ease of application fantastic and longevity of application fabulous. I’ve worn Peru Holographic for in excess of 30 days with no chipping peeling or fading.
After many years of using Gel Polish, Sistaco Powders are a revolation. I have no hesitation in recommending them. Show details
Ros Oliver
Ros OliverPerth, WA6 posts

A little bottle of wow magic in a bottle loving this so much it

Easy to apply little bottle of wow so easy to use great value for money Show details
Kim P.
Kim P.

No more wasted hours!

No more long trips to the salon and wasting so many hours to get my nails done.
I can't use regular nail polish. I cannot sit still after painting them myself for them to dry. I always ended up with smudges and weird marks through the polish.
Well, that is no longer a problem for me! I purchased the Sistaco system and can now give myself a professional looking manicure in the comfort of my home!
If you are debating buying the system, buy it, I promise, you will not regret it. It will be the best investment you have made in your nail care. Show details
Marianne S.
Marianne S.
Ease of Application
Colour
Longevity
Katherine Angeli
Katherine Angeli

Love Sistaco

Love the Sistaco nail system. Latte is a very nice color, but a little to light for my liking. I am going to mix it with a darker shade to see if I can get the shade I am looking for. Show details
Veaya S.
Veaya S.

So addictive!

I've really fallen in love with Sistaco nails! I love being able to so easily mix colors and put different colors together. I mostly tried it because of the fast drying and lack of smell, but since I started, I've enjoyed getting more and more colors. I'm an electrician, and I need my nails to last and this really does the trick. The only drawback is that taking it off can be a bit difficult depending on the color and the number of layers. Show details
Alp
Alp
  Fair Incentive Verified

I've tried so many nail products over the years to try and save from paying for nail salons but have never found anything as good as sistaco, from starting my commection in January I have become addicted and not have around 20 colours! It's so simple to use and the results are gorgeous, it's also helping to repair my nails which break so easy from years of harsh products, they're now much stronger and im hoping the growth will follow, would recommend to anybody, I still have a bit sure this is down to me and it improves on every application Show details
Caroline Ashford
Caroline Ashford

Stronger nails

Since starting to use this about 6 months ago, my nails sre definately stronger. Would recommend without a second thought Show details
Kim
Kim

I'm glad I tried Sistaco

I cannot say enough good about this product. My nails have gone from rigid and weak to healthy and strong in just a few months. My manis typically last at least two weeks. In addition there isn't any odor from any of the products, base, top coat, or remover. There is glitter, lots of glitter. The support is first rate from the company to the Facebook group.
Elaine R.
Elaine R.
  Fair Incentive

Lovely beautiful nails at long last and no damage to my existing nails

I am so proud of my nails since I started using Sistaco. Yes they grow using this system and look amazing with so many colours to choose from. The only problem I have is deciding which colour to try next. So I order 3 new ones at a time and I find that helps Show details

Luanna S.

Is is possible to do a touch up on the ends of nails? I have my hands in water a lot and in one day the ends are starting to wear off.

Jodie
Jodie
Luanna S.

Thank you, Jodie! Classic is what I bought. I'll get some metallic next time. What does it mean to cap your nails? My nails are very short. I bought this hoping to get my nails to grow again.

Jeannie M.
Jeannie M.

Hi All, I have purchased the whole Sistaco kit except for the hub given that they also recommend the express nail remover and nail remover without the hub, I thought I would give this a go firs. I have used the kit for four weeks and have seen that firstly, the colours last no more then a week as opposed for two weeks, the removal process is difficult having to coat the nail colour with the removers more then numerous times before they remove, what has now resulted with the nails becoming brittle, thin and fragile. I have attempted to speak to the customer service to propose a resolution, and this has been very poor with different messages through Facebook, and the email not responsive except for once which what appears an automated message. After one response they are now asking me to tell them what procedure I have followed when I have already advised this in my earlier correspondences. I have mixed feelings as I love the idea of this concept but it's the removal process which is the concerning part. I have since stopped using all the products and still waiting on a response. I am now going into this arena as I am hoping it will drive some attention but surely if some of you are having good results are you using the hub or are you using just the nail remover solutions. I am clearly takin over my own research since the customer service needs to step up their game as I am now at the point of not impressed with the lack of appropriate solution focused. Note also I am using my own nails and not acrylics so not sure if that changes anything but would love other customer feedback given there is lack of support from this organisation! Look forward to your responses. Jeannie :)

Luanna S.

That's interesting. I'm a new user and am having a heck of a time removing with express nail remover. I even tried pure acetone on one nail. It didn't work. It's a LONG process to remove this stuff, and I'm afraid I'm damaging my nails.

Catherine and Trevor D.
Catherine and Trevor D.

I'm having the same experience. My nails are started off as thin and brittle, and the removal process is really taking a toll on my nails. I love the colours but the removal process (express remover) is a nightmare in my experience.

Amber D.
Amber D.

Can I put normal nail polish over sistaco in a design?

Nicole G.
Nicole G.

I honestly don't know most people mix a little of the top coat with the powder and design like that maybe check out the q and a section? Or ask thr chat support

Sistaco empowers you to live and look your best with their innovative Mineral Bond Nail Sets. The sets use fine powders designed for a quick and easy application in the comfort of your own home.

Designed and developed in Australia the unique, cruelty-free formula is 16-Free and vegan. They have over 100 colours in their collection so you’re likely to find a shade to suit you.

What reviewers thought

The majority of reviewers were very impressed with the product which was easy to use and delivers professional-looking results while strengthening the nails. Users liked the versatility of the product which allows you to use pre-mixed colours or mix your own. The results are long-lasting.