Sistaco Nails

Sistaco Nails

See the Best Beauty Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sistaco

Pros

16-free and vegan
Easy at-home application
Long-lasting

5 Stars Excellent

I Absolutely love this product SISTACO, I have and will continue to recommend the SISTACO products to my family and friends! I fully support Australian businesses as an Australian consumer. 5 Stars Excellent!

Purchased in for $125.

Best Nail System Ever!

I have always done my own nails but was looking for something that would be easier to apply and would last longer. Sistaco to the rescue! I did my research and the overwhelming consensus was that this system is amazing. So I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! It is unlike anything I've ever used! It's easy, fast and the wear is unbelievable! You can even switch up colors one finger at a time (which I did for my "red, white and blue" lol)! The best part is that these are powders, so if the 100+ colors they offer aren't enough, you can mix and match your own custom colors! I'll never go back to regular nail polish again! #LoveSistsco

Fantastic

The sistaco nailsystem is really amazing, and easy to applay, you don't have to be a pro.
Everybody can have amazing.
The selection of colours is very good, also the accessories are amazing.

Lady's buy Sistaco ♡

Finally! Something that doesn’t ruin my nails!

Love this product! My nails remain strong, healthy continue to grow. The application lasted 2+ weeks for me! The colors are amazing and I feel like they give you enough that it can last for a while!! I’ll definitely be a return customer!

My best ever nails!

I've never been a painted nail type of girl...until my first purchase from Sistaco! This stuff is amazing! Beautiful colours, long lasting and so easy to apply! I am converted!

Purchased in for $100.

So quick and easy!

I just received my Sistaco deluxe kit and tried for the first time. It was so quick and easy to apply! So much quicker then going to the salon! Love all the colors they offer. Hard to pick just a couple!

Purchased in at Sistaco for $106.

Delivery took a while

Had to wait a few weeks for dispatch, alt though delivery was swift, packaging is lovely but probably over the top (not so environmentally friendly), I do like the product, I like the colours and look forward to ordering more.

Purchased in .

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Do Believe the hype.

This nail system is sooo easy to use.The colours are amazing. I love mixing them up and creating new colours. Easy to apply. I always get asked "where I got my nails done"

Incredibly easy to use

Sistaco is so easy to use and the results are fantastic! Love the longevity of the product and the quality! The amount of nail color lasts a long time too, so you definitely get your money’s worth.

Purchased for $75.

Hermione R.
Hermione R.Perth, WA

As easy as it looks

If you can paint your nails with regular polish you can do this more easily! Make sure you bake your top coat twice and it lasts great :) Much faster than normal nail polish and gel polish as you generally only need one colour coat to get a full coverage.

Purchased in at Sistaco for $25.

Powder trio

Love this stuff. It goes on so easy even I could do it. It has a lovely sheen when finished and doesnt take too long to complete from start to finish

Purchased in for $36.

Perfect mani every time

I was slightly worried when my kit arrived that it would be a chore to do my nails, I was so very wrong!

Instructions are very clear and easy to follow and I love spending a bit of time of me every week. It’s even helped to stop my daughter biting her nails which is a definite bonus!! Would highly recommend. Sistaco has an excellent range of colours to choose from so always something different to try.

Learning curve

I’m glad I gave Sistaco another chance because I was very disappointed with my first application of classic black pearl with the matte top coat-it was lumpy and started coming off immediately: I tried it twice and gave up since it looked awful even after following directions. The pens were difficult to control amount of product. I ordered a classic pearl, holographic and metallic bottle in hopes of redemption and was much more satisfied with the appearance, also trying to thin out the coats as much as possible. It is definitely a system to learn but seems easier once mastered. Hoping my new manicure lasts, we’ll see! Last con is the speed of delivery since I’m in the states and it ships from Australia but patience is a virtue.

This is great! So glad I found it

This nail powder lasts forever! Even doing dishes everyday, doing some DIY projects , and just the wear of everyday life, this stuff lasts! Only problem is I want to try all the colours!

Awesome System!

Quick shipping (to Canada), system is easy to use, but definitely takes practice to get good at it. So many colours to chose from and effects to create. I can’t wait to explore more and get better at application.
As a busy Mom I’m happy it’s so far holding up for a good while compared yo regular polish. Thank you!!!

Purchased in for $112.

Linda C.
Linda C.asked

Does sistaco work with tips to make nails longer?

Brandie W.
Brandie W.asked

I’m getting thick places after I use the top coat. Should I let the base coat dry more and then place the color? The bubbles happen close to the tips of my nails.

Sharonofoz
Sharonofoz
Brandie W.
Brandie W.asked

Why is my top coat sticky?

A. Stavast
A. Stavast

I always set mine twice, instead of just once, and it will feel kind of sticky for the first little while. By the time I wake up in the morning after doing my nails, it’s always hard as a rock.

Get an answer from our members and Sistaco representatives

Sistaco empowers you to live and look your best with their innovative Mineral Bond Nail Sets. The sets use fine powders designed for a quick and easy application in the comfort of your own home.

Designed and developed in Australia the unique, cruelty-free formula is 16-Free and vegan. They have over 100 colours in their collection so you’re likely to find a shade to suit you.

What reviewers thought

The majority of reviewers were very impressed with the product which was easy to use and delivers professional-looking results while strengthening the nails. Users liked the versatility of the product which allows you to use pre-mixed colours or mix your own. The results are long-lasting.