Sistaco Nails

Sistaco Nails

Love the product x

So easy to apply, lots of colours to choose from
I need this in my life.
Tried the metallic for the first time used the colbalt absolutely love it. I can’t wait to order more

Purchased in January 2020 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $99.00.

Best nail system ever!

I can’t keep Nail lacquer on without it chipping the same day. Gels peel after a week and are a pain to apply and remove. Not to mention trashing my nails.
Sistaco goes on quickly and easily, looks incredible and lasts two weeks. Removal is simple too.
Definitely the best!

Purchased in February 2021.

Absolutely amazing

I’ve always had problems with my nails due to a medical condition, tried various things in the past that just made them worse. However, Sistaco nail system is so easy to use, amazing colours to choose from and my nails are finally looking beautiful. A bit of a wait to ship to the UK but definitely worth it. The only problem I have now is which colour to put on ❤️.

Purchased in March 2021.

Cloudyaa

CloudyaaSydney, NSW

Love Sistaco so much

My nails were short now with Sistaco they have grown I'm so happy I find them love three colours it not hard at all to do you change colours everyday if you want

Purchased in July 2020 at Online for $185.00.

I will NEVER have to go to a nail salon again!

I have seen this advertised and finally decided to give it a go after joining a Facebook groups and reading reviews of other users. It has been the best purchase ever!

I purchased the deluxe colour set and this pic was my first attempt. It is super easy to use and looks amazing! I am already on the countdown to when I can add more colours to the collection.

Customer service has also been amazing and prompt.I will never be purchasing normal nail polish EVER again.

Purchased in May 2021 for $177.95.

Lissa H.

Lissa H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Professional salon results at home

COVID restrictions had me looking after my nails at home. After years of visiting a salon every three weeks, I needed help! Sistaco came to the rescue. This system is so easy to use, even for a complete novice. Love the colour choices and flexibility - a couple of pots of powder can give a rainbow of results.

Purchased in January 2021 for $150.00.

Perfect nail system

I wouldn't be without my Sistaco nail system. I never really got on with normal nail varnish, as it would only last a matter of hours. I brought this system back in Jan 2021 and now I have 25 colours and beautiful nails that last weeks. Colours to choose from are stunning.

Purchased in March 2021.

Sparkly Nail Heaven!

I am so happy I discovered Sistaco! The powder is easy to apply and remove without leaving my nails brittle and each application leaves me looking like I've just left a salon. I've only used the holographic powders so far and I'm love with the super sparkly finish.

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

Sistaco..... so easy to use for beautiful results

Sistaco is such an easy product to use. After only two applications I feel like an expert nail technician! Plus I am able to a achieve such individual looks on my nails with little effort, but fabulous results.

Purchased in February 2021 for $120.00.

Sally

SallyCentral West, NSW

Flawless nails from home!

I am loving Sistaco! It was the best Christmas gift for someone who loves doing their nails as much as I do. Quick, easy and beautiful results every time, from the comfort of my own home.

Purchased in November 2020 for $125.00.

Amazing, my nails have never looked so good

Ordering was so simple, and shipping from Australia to the UK was very very fast. The product itself comes gorgeously boxed and the little pots are so cute and look really nice.

I used the system and for my first time I can say it was so simple and easy to use, and amazing results. I can only imagine the more I use it the better I'll get at it.

The colours are amazing, and such a great range there's something for everyone.

Purchased in April 2021 for $99.00.

This is amazing

I was always put off doing my nails because I can’t keep them nice and pretty being a very busy mum... but sistaco is a game changer! Not only it is easy to apply but it last a very long time and the range of colours is fantastic

Purchased in April 2021 for $75.00.

Kf1980lr

Kf1980lrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hooked!

I’ve never had anything g last on my nails more than a couple of days but sistaco lasts for 2 weeks without a chip! The colours are stunning, so many compliments and so quick and easy to apply!

Purchased in April 2020.

Fabulous sparkles!!

So easy to use and very quick. Removal is a breeze with express remover and doesn’t damage the nails like other systems. Colours are amazing and very sparkly with a wide choice and more coming out all the time. A slightly longer delivery time as ships from Australia (I’m in the UK) but definitely worth the wait! So glad I took a chance and converted to this system!

Purchased in October 2020 at Sistaco for $100.00.

Awesome Just Awesome

Years of sculpted Acrylic, lockdown resulted in my tech not returning, sadly a bad job was done with an apprentice tech resulting in nail damage. I saw Sistaco and decided to give it a go. Took a little while to get to the UK, however, 1st application blew me away it’s so easy and I love love love it. Had an issue with my LED light, customer service was in it, although my light did play upon second application, I think it’s me not the light. I’m patiently awaiting delivery of my next order and cannot wait to add to my colour collection. Seriously if you have any doubts DON’T, this system is Anazing!

Purchased in April 2021 for $49.99.

Beautiful System

This nail system is free of the nasty chemicals, which is perfect for my sensitive nails/skin. The mineral powders have an excellent colour pay off, and easy to use. The finished product is beautiful

Purchased in February 2021 at Sistaco.com.

Great results and so easy to use!

I cannot believe how easy Sistaco is to use. It gives great results that last as well as gel polish but it's kinder to nails. The colours are wonderful and I love that you're able to mix them to make your own. I can't recommend Sistaco enough. I've included a picture of my first attempt.

Purchased in April 2021 at Sistaco for $99.00.

Lany

LanyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I LOVE this product!

I have been doing my nails at home for years & stumbled across this product.
I started to follow the group on Facebook & saw how flexible each colour can be with different finishes. You can even mix your own colours.
I have been using for about a month now - have about 10 colours & have used about half of them.
The colour are beautiful- the product is long lasting.
Beautiful product.
Join the group of lovely people that are using this every day.

Purchased in March 2021 for $185.00.

A real game changer!

Easy to use, beautiful range of colours and very addictive! Thank you Sistaco for bringing this into my life when times are difficult with the current situation this has really cheered me up x

Purchased in January 2021.

Leah C

Leah CSouth East Queensland, QLD

One word... amazing!

As a working mum of 3 young boys, I didn’t think I would ever have time for my nails again but Sistaco makes it not only possible, but super easy! My nails have never looked better or felt stronger. It really is incredible. The hardest part is choosing between all the stunning colours!