HiDow XPV TENS Machine

HiDow XPV TENS Machine

See the Best Handheld Massagers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mike

MikeNew South Wales

Poor battery life

This is excellent for managing pain, when it's working.
Unfortunately the battery in mine doesn't hold its charge for very long.
When unplugged after a long charging session, the battery indicator will immediately show a 50% loss in power

Purchased in October 2015 at Terry and Georgia Eldred for $247.00.

Pat allanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had mine for app eleven years. Although i haven’t used it constantly it fixes the area which is painful within a week. Marvellous machine. May need a battery replacement as it’s getting old

Purchased in October 2008 at Essential Mall.

LynneSydney, NSW

Wonderful little machine.

I have many back problems and my husband bought me this little gizmo a few years ago. It is the best gift I've ever had. It works the same as a tens machine, it interrupts the pain signal. I think it's awesome. I am amazed by the length of battery life. Very rarely needs charging

Smiles

Smiles

Poor Product

Hello,

I have barely used mine that much and charging it for the third time. But it does not hold it's charge. Not happy with this product at all! I do not think the money for this product is worth it at all!

This product really works.

Bought my unit a few years ago. Best back pain reliever ever. Effect lasts long after unit is turned off. Works well on back, especially lower back and shoulders very well.

Beware.

The demonstration used on me did help my sciatica problem so I bought one. But when I read the booklet (THANK GOODNESS ) on it, I discovered on page 20 you can't use it if you have a pacemaker. And now I can't get ahold of or any response from the sellers. And the manufacturer won't take any responsibility either.

Waste of money

Service from company is non existent and machine did not work - very little battery life, did not operate as advertised.
Do not purchase from this company.
We were ignored in our quest for a refund.

it helped with mussel tension and blood flow

after having a motor bike accident l had my neck fussed in one spot and suffered from stiffness in the middle back area l found HiDow worked extremely well on relaxing mussel tension and got blood flow moving again I could not have done without this product it saved my life love the product and swear by it

Bob J

Bob JPrescott Arizona

Worst TENS unit Ever

This has low battery life quality of unit is not up to par you can get a better Tens unit similar with a Back Light from Pain Relief Palace Com PRP PRO-8 for $80. You guys are a rip off!

NanaYvonne

NanaYvonneSummerville

Fast Pain Relief

I am a Master Massage Therapist and I bought my unit 3 years ago for my own use. I paid $199 for it and used it a few times on my feet for Plantar Faciaitis and it was the best thing I've ever used! I haven't used it in over a year and took it out a week ago for lower back pain and it's the only relief I've had! I swear by it!

Ettie

EttiePerth

Poor battery life, poor customer service.

I bought the HiDpw XPV 2.5 years ago for a home birth. I purchased it from a local shopping centre for $299 I used it in labour. The receipt paper was poor quality and after 8 months the ink faded on the paper to unreadable. It was a cash purchase. I got it out again 2 weeks ago and recharged it. As soon as it came off the power it died and the battery did not recharge. There was no advice about recharging it regularly and they will not replace it with no receipt. The battery lasted 9 months.

jeff

jeff

pain pod 111

Maureen

Maureen

Love it

Bought mine for $299. However there were two models on offer, the more expensive at $499, on special for $399.00 at the home Show. I went for the cheaper one as couldn't see the extras warranted the extra. The $299 model is excellent for muscle relief.

Tens Machine costs

Hi, sorry to disappoint you, but we brought our in New Zealand at the Rotorua Marathon clinic for no more than $250 NZ dollars. Yes I would say you have been ripped off big time.

Murray Elliott

Murray ElliottChelsea

It has proved itself to be the only way to relieve pain in 20 minuets

The Hi Dow XPV is undoubtably the best and most affective pain relief product , as I have tried most of the other tens available in Australia . The XPV ticked all the right boxes. Of all the pain relief products available, Hi Dow XPV 6 mode is undoubtably the best product. Cos it works , I have had mine for 5 and a half years now ... Love it
It gave pain relief , and I could use it anytime

Ally124

Ally124Brisbane

The TENS Machine is working good despite it size

A very good small device which you can take anywhere in your handbag and excellent price. Easy to use and can use not only for my neck and shoulder. I also have sleepers and a belt so I can massage my feet and low back. Probably I don't need to chiropractor any more.
size and price
nothing

Feel ripped off by a massive $179.59. Not happy at all.

Wonderful product

I have just had a L5 Lumbar Microdiscectomy fixed the sciatica, but still suffer from chronic lower back pain, this product is the very best thing I have ever used, without doubt money well spent, try one for 5 minutes and you will never look back. I use it for 20 mins three times a day and nothing comes close too the relief it offers. If you suffer any sort of back or muscular pain you have to try it.
Compact size, great power, long lasting battery, easy to recharge

kate

kateBRISBANE

Dont need to visit the Chiro any more

I get on and off back pain. Whenever I go to the Chiro, all they would do is use this gadget and some ice packs. This would allow me to go from bedridden to pain free. Now that I have purchased my own, I no longer need to go to the Chiro.
It really works evry time.

Just what I needed -Pain Relief for a Tens Machine/Massager