Holden Astra

719 questions from our users

Boe-Jasmine G.

Boe-Jasmine G.asked

Astra AH

Hi there i have a auto 1.8 it wagon. I was wondering if there was only the turbine spawn sensor in the gearbox or if there is another sensor. Thanks

Chrissy

Chrissyasked

My 2002 holden astra stopped.i turn key it makes a click sound.i have checked battery,that is fine.Does anyone know what it could be?

Robert
Robert

I am sure you still have the factory warranty, so you should go at Holden and get it checked.
Sometimes batteries show they are charged ( can show up to 14.5v) but the cracking power is low . That happened to me 2 times with 2 different cars.

Be sure it won't be any engine problem.

Jason B.

Jason B.asked

Astra AH

Hey guys I own a Holden astra 2 litre turbo I'm getting a mocking noise from the passenger side everytime I unlock my driver's side door as soon as I put my keys in the ignition it stops could it be my central locking it self

Cassie G.

Cassie G.asked

Have a 2002 bertone edition convertible. Having trouble with the roof not going down properly, it goes up fine though. Any suggestions on how i can fix this issue.

Ian M.

Ian M.asked

My bad luck really couldn’t get any worse.. anyone who can help out with the slightest information please would be greatly appreciated!
My key blade broke inside my ignition and ended up getting jammed a bit in where the locksmith guys couldn’t even remove the broken piece out, so I tried a mechanic too see if he could remove the steering collum to them remove the ignition cylinder so we can get the other half of the key out BUT the mechanic had never delt with my kind of car model lock and couldn’t do either.... my luck doesn’t run out there - it’s also parked up outside a local dairy and because the steering wheel is locked and no one could get the ignition to turn too AC it cannot come out of park which means no towing company’s can tow my vehicle away from the shops to my house..
WHAT DO I DO!!! seems like no professionals can help me! I have 2 children who need to get to and from to school, partner who needs to get too work every day so I need help!!

andrew

andrewasked

Astra TS

were is the fuel pump on the Astra 2002 model ts,1.8ltr.ive been told its under the back seat

Michael P.

Michael P.asked

I have TS astra and need a new front drivers seat, what other astra models are compatible with mine ?

Lynda

Lyndaasked

Please does anyone know where the fuel switch location is on holden astra 2001. Cheers

Jason B.

Jason B.asked

How does a radiator work in a 2003 Holden Astra city

Chris

Chrisasked

Hi all.

I’ve just bought a second hand Holden astra city 2004. I’ve noticed the inside engine temp gauge works when it wants to. And the outside temp isn’t reading on the inside of the vehicle. Checked all my fuses and all is fine.

How do I sort them out.

Liz

Lizasked

the air con wasn't working, I touched a fuse put it back in its spot now the car wont accelerate, its a 2009 model. Any help on what has gone wrong

Dennis

Dennisasked

Astra AH

The front passenger door of my Holden Astra will not open from inside nor outside. What can I do?

Hells

Hellsasked

Holden Astra 2004 soft top.
To put the roof on manually you first have to slide a metal switch (in the boot) from left to right. But when putting the roof down you have to slide it from right to left. I can only get it to go half way, not full left. Does anyone know the trick to get it to slide full left?

melljay

melljayasked

Astra TS

99 holden astra had snapped ignition barrel..replaced it and now car will only run for 5 secs

Stef

Stefasked

Astra AH

I have an Astra AH twintop 2008. I have the roof down, and have locked to boot, so now I can't open it to manually put roof back up.. help plz

Sandra T.

Sandra T.asked

Astra AH

The speedometer reading on my 2007 Holden astray has gone from 120.000 is to 180.000 overnight

Sandra T.

Sandra T.asked

The speedometer reading on my 2007 Holden astray has gone from a reading of 120,000 to 180,000 almost overnight how can this happen ?

vilisi n.

vilisi n.asked

Astra AH

My Astra Holden Wagon 2009 glove box wont stick back up m trying to fix it i bought it like this the previous owner just drew a screw to it to close it tryin to fix it help please

Brian
Brian

Try getting a replacement glove box cover from the wreckers. It should not cost much.

vilisi n.

vilisi n.asked

Astra AH

Hii my glove box is all good no hinges bad but its no closing i bought this its was like that n they just screwed in so it can.close ..m.trying to fix it now please help

A Stephenson

A Stephensonasked

astra 2005 4 door equip where is the boot release button found in the car.

Get an answer from our members and Holden representatives