HoMedics Puff

HoMedics Puff

west3030

west3030vic, 3030

Good

I think that they would make a nice little gift especially for ladies. It is really affordable so you don't have an excuse not to get one. It massages a bit soft for my liking but a part from that I have had no issues with this product.
They were really cheap. I love the colors that they come in and the velvety puff feels nice to touch even when it is not even vibrating yet. I love the size, it makes it easy to carry about in my bag with me
Nothing, although I would have liked it to have a bit more pressure to it.

Daniella21

Daniella21

I like the fact that i can sit on the couch put it up against my back and watch the tv normally, use it at work, in the car. anywhere i go i can use it, because it is so small and quiet. I have cut back on my back massagers, because the Homedics Puff has done the job for me.
They come in all different colours. The kids love to use them, keeps them entertained for a while.
I brought mine from Dicksmiths, i was actually in getting a Camera and seen the homedics on display and when i tried it on my back in the shop for only 5 mins. i feel in love with it.
Feels nice, Small enough to carry around wherever i go.

kirdy

kirdy

Good

bought a few of these for christmas presents for my elderly relatives they loved them and i use it all the time at work during break times to ease my back pain.
small enough to carry with you anyway
not sold anymore

Handheld Massagers

Find out how HoMedics Puff compares to other Handheld Massagers

It’s an effective and fun way to relax some tired parts of the body. This is much more effective when it’s used by another person’s hands on you. Back massages feel really good with this item.
Price is a bargain. Colourful puffs.

Bad

Many people mistake vibrations as massages. Newsflash, there's still no substitute for a good manual massage using bare hands. With this item, you'll be left wanting more because it's really not satisfying enough. Hand massages are still the best. Anyways, these are inexpensive puffs, might as well try it, and feel the difference. Don't be surprised if this item ends up a as another clutter.
Cheap item
Intensity of vibration is not enough