Hosting Australia

Hosting Australia

4.9

Veronica

VeronicaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very helpful and knowledgeable people - willing to go the extra mile to help customers.

Hosting-Australia went beyond the call of duty to help me with some website issues. They gave me great service and attention. They also responded very promptly to my queries and I couldn't be more appreciative. Thank you.

Ivan McConaghie

Ivan McConaghieSouth East Queensland, QLD

An EXCELLENT Australian Company .

Hosting Australia have been extremely helpful to me for over a decade now , I will only trust an all Australian company . They have been true , fair and faithful to my business they have helped me through problems and always follow up to make sure that their service is delivered . Their service and attention to detail is second to NONE ! !
I would recomend Hosting Australia to everyone .

danehc

danehcLaunceston, TAS

Great Service and excellent value for money

I have used H-A for several websites over more than 5 years. Their service has been very reliable and any problems addressed promptly. Outstanding value for money, especially if you commit to a longer term. Highly recommended.

Digital Services

Find out how Hosting Australia compares to other Digital Services

Peter

PeterNorth Queensland, QLD

Very Patient

From ticket , to review , to fixing the problem all done in the shortest time. Amazing staff all very patient (where can I do that course). Excellent customer service nothing seems to be a problem.
Thanks Guys
Keep up the good work.

Exceptional Customer Service

I am so pleased I found this Company. From my initial contact to the resolution of my issue they were professional, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Thank you ver much HA.

Linda

LindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service and Helpline

Had to find a new Hosting Service for my website in a hurry, as my old provider was shutting down their server. I looked for an Australian based Provider and came across Hosting Australia. I had issues with trying to back up my website before the transfer (which my old provider couldn't help with) and the guys at Hosting Australia worked the problem and successfully migrated my website in good time. They were very helpful and prepared to discuss all my concerns and answered all my questions. Their sales and support departments answered queries a lot quicker than my previous provider.

Fixed my email problems. Fast, efficient service.

My previous provider was regularly getting blacklisted and my emails were bouncing. All that is fixed since changeover to HA. The transfer of the hosting and email to HA was fast and efficient. Someone always attends to my queries quickly. The service is cheaper and better than my previous (overseas) provider.

Gleep

GleepSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very skilled and knowledgeable Australian-based support, hosting 98%

SaltyDog

SaltyDogOcean Grove

Very easy company to deal with.

The team at Hosting Australia is very accommodating and easy to deal with. It is very clear they really value their clients and make the best possible effort to help. Its not often you experience good old fashioned customer service these days. Keep it up!

Digital Services

Find out how Hosting Australia compares to other Digital Services

Worldtribe

WorldtribeBrisbane

Great Service! the product is good too!

I have used this company for over 5 years for my Australian hosting. I can alway get them on the phone and they are always able to quickly resolve any issues I have had. Just a great company to partner with. The staff have been there forever and that to me is a good sign of great values in a business. I am pleased to have an opportunity to review them and recommend them to others! Move your site to them you won't regret it.

MarcusJ

MarcusJ

Best Customer Service I've Experienced.

Customer service for Web Hosting can be terrible, but the guys at Hosting-Australia.com are amazingly good at what they do. Hands down best service I've ever had. Friendly, knowledgeable and ALWAYS willing to go the extra yards to make sure you are more than satisfy. Their hosting service is lightening quick, secure and reliable. Honestly cannot recommend these guys any more highly!!