Hostinger

See the Best Digital Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hostinger

4.5
  • Rates and Fees

Superb!

Excellent service!
Web Hosting and Customer Service are superb!
The CS even gave some freebies!
Overall, Hostinger is the best for me. Budget friendly and has A LOT OF PAYMENT OPTIONS/METHODS.
This ain't a paid review, son!

Learned this from experience, try Hostinger now!!

Awesome helpful staff

The staff are always very helpful and easy to contact, userface is also good too. Will be staying with hostinger for a long time. thanks for the great product and services

Phoungeun
Phoungeun Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer service

Hostinger is very dedicated to helping and solving our problems .
We are a startup in Melbourne and it's very helpful to have Hostinger as provider.
We keep hosting our apps with Hostinger .

Great website hosting!

Great hosting service! Only had one issue which was due to my computer and not their service at all.Keeping that in mind their service team is very quick and easy to deal with.

David J.Hunter Region, NSW

I'm sure the Hostinger hosting costs part is ok but I feel very disappointed with the Zyro website builder side of it.

I'm not sure if it was my ignorance or reading skills but thought that the Zyro website builder deal was better than it actually is / turned out to be. I was more upset about it yesterday as I feel as though it's what they don't say when you're looking into the deal is where a novice such as myself gets caught out but that's where a novice like me should have probably done more homework. Maybe it's my fault, I'm not sure. One thing I know now is that a bit more study is required when looking to pay for a 4yr deal on something.

Ves
VesMelbourne

Very helpful team, great service

I am very happy with Hostinger service and support. Highly recommending. I had an issue with the spam, and the support team immediately investigated and confirmed the validity of the email and provided me advice for further steps. Very happy that they provided prompt support and offered further assistance.

HostingerHostinger

Beware and move away from this company

Catia C.
Catia C.
HostingerHostinger

Thank you for the response, Catia. Your feedback has already been escalated.

monos111
monos111PAKENHAM

They are very helpful, responsive with great prices.

very helpful friendly support.
great prices, much better than MS or GS in help wise.
would recommend for everyone.
a complete one stop services so it's less headache for nice price as well.

Hostinger is great

Hostinger have provided more reliable service and support than many other pricier hosts I've dealt with. I've persuaded several clients to move over to them, simply because it's easy for me to manage their websites if they are with Hostinger.

Praneeth G
Praneeth GSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Support and a strong contender in WP Hosting space

Darren
DarrenVictoria

Amazing host and excellent customer service

I've tried a few different hosts and this is my favorite so far, the website is easy to use and you can get real-time assistance from staff any time of the day. Pricing is very reasonable and better than other options. I found they offered more features and inclusions such as free domain name/SSL.

Ty S.
Ty S.Hunter Region, NSW

Favourite so far

Very powerful and reliable, have tried several of other hosts but am liking this one the best so far! Very cheap in comparison, will stay with these guys for good

Sean O.
Sean O.North Western Region, NSW

Perfect.

Answered my questions very well. Were polite and super helpful. Highly recommended. The person answered all my questions, and I was able to then move on and get back to my webpage.

Solved in record time

I had a bit of code on my website that gave me trouble and frustrated all my efforts for a few months. I contacted the Hostinger Help team and they provided an accurate solution over message support within a couple of hours. My issue was resolved in one attempt - a fantastic result!

Silverio A.
Silverio A.Perth, WA

World Class Service

I was a bit skeptics with the general process with hostinger, specially with I can't see any buttons or even the contact number or email address but the chat box helps a lot. Thanks as well to the man who is able to understand my concern, maybe next time hostinger should adjust the waiting period. cheers!