2HX Phantom Hoverboard

86% · 376 · 14%

Brett N.
Brett N.
  Hoverboard

HX Phantom Race Hoverboard!

One of the best builds that's solid aluminium with a stealth design that's resembles F1 car. This hoverboard is a BEAST it's climbs slopes goes fast and smooth has unique features and colourful lights its great fun for all ages and especially fun with a hoverboard kart! Show reply
Bec
Bec2 posts

Love love love it!!!

Quick shipping, easy to ride only took 10 mins to learn. Had to have a go myself Love how there are lights and Bluetooth. My daughter is going to love it for Christmas I didn't want to stop riding it personally myself. The app is easy to use. Show details ·  1
Maselino Toia
Maselino ToiaNorth Queensland, QLD

Awesome

In total I bought 7 for the grandkids couple of years ago... durable& long lasting, they love them. Now I have another grandchild Show details ·  1
Mai T.
Mai T.Sydney, NSW2 posts

The app does not work

I purchased this hoverboard as it enables me to control the speed via a 'dedicated app'. If only the app works. It crashes and their support team is frustrating to deal with. For the price of this product I expected better. Show details
Diane d.
Diane d.
  Hoverboard

Serious fun and smiles all around

The Phantom board is top quality and easy to ride. This is a board for the whole family - kids and adults all enjoy it. Show details ·  1
OutOfPocket
OutOfPocket2 posts

My kid loves this!

My son was barely off this from Xmas day to the day it started to develop a rattle a couple of weeks later. We contacted customer support and a few emails and calls later we’d sent the damaged hoverboard back and a replacement was on its way. Was pleasantly surprised with the quick response and their willingness to resolve the issue. Very happy kid here was only without his board 4-5 days and now the only time he’s not on it is when it’s charging. Thank you Show reply
Naomi
Naomi

My boys love their Phantom 2.0

My boys got a phantom 2.0 each for Christmas and love them, they Took them camping and loved riding around the park. A great board and well built and great value. Also the company were great to deal with , kept me updated with delivery. Thankyou from a happy customer Show details ·  1
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Hoverboard
Simon C.
Simon C.South West, WA
  Hoverboard

I'm hoping to control settings by use of a app. Not sure as my board is 2 yrs old

Very happy with this board. Just wondering if I can access it's settings via Bluetooth.app. as older version hx65 . 2 years old without fault :) . Only advice
get the all terrain and a kart . Make the best go karts for kids. Show reply
Angel & J.
Angel & J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Hoverboard

A great unit built to last

I purchased this for my daughters 12th birthday. She mastered it in an hour or so.
Built slick from great materials and boasting top features it is hours of solid fun time's...I was also blown away by my customer experience with these guys... Show details ·  1
Adam B.
Adam B.2 posts

Hx hoverboard phantom 2

The board is great my son loves it, could have a bit more info on delivery times or possible delivery delays before buying the product. Customer support was very helpful  Show details ·  1
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

TERRIBLE - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

I bought my son a Hover Board 2.0 for Xmas 2020, which he saved and paid half of. It lasted 2 months before it started to show issues. I have tried contacting the company on several occasions via email and phone and have not had one reply. My son (7) is now left with a faulty product which he cant get fixed. What a way to ruin his want to keep working hard for nice things.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.

Disappointed

Bought this for my daughter only to get an email the next day to say there would be a four week wait?!?! I believe I was mislead as there was no where in the website that stated it was out of stock!  Show details
Quentin
QuentinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Hours of fun

We purchased the HX hoverboard for our 10yr old son and he loves it! The battery life is fabulous (compared to on that our friend has). We are really pleased with the product and love that it gets our son outside and arrive! Show details ·  2
adam
adam

great product

I have had mine for a year now and never bought a case, now I am, thank you for making this product. I use my hoverboard most days to feed the chooks and it has been great.