HX Phantom Hoverboard

HX Phantom Hoverboard

4.4

Disappointed

Bought this for my daughter only to get an email the next day to say there would be a four week wait?!?! I believe I was mislead as there was no where in the website that stated it was out of stock!

Purchased in February 2021 for $550.00.

QuentinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hours of fun

We purchased the HX hoverboard for our 10yr old son and he loves it! The battery life is fabulous (compared to on that our friend has). We are really pleased with the product and love that it gets our son outside and arrive!

Purchased in November 2020 for $600.00.

Thanks Alex. Will do!!

great product

I have had mine for a year now and never bought a case, now I am, thank you for making this product. I use my hoverboard most days to feed the chooks and it has been great.

Jessie

JessieChristchurch, NZ

My first experience dealing with this company

Really dissapointed. Paid for 10inch panther then got email saying they out of stock and want to offer me something else. Yet when I checked the website it is still advertised for sale which is very misleading. Communication was poor it took several phone calls and emails of me to chase them about the refund.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdHX

My son absolutely loves his new Hoverboard.

Bradstone

BradstoneBrisbane

Razor Hovertrax 2.0

NichSydney

Excellent Customer Service

LeeLynchburg Va

Got Wrong Hoverboad

I ordered the 10 inch Blue Hoverboard for my daughter for Christmas. I was so excited to have something different than the standard Hoverboad. I received it and I received the 6.5 inch Blue Hoverboad. I called and couldn’t get anyone on the phone as it says to leave a message but no one will call you back. I finally chatted with someone online and they said there was nothing they could do as they are out of the 10 inch. Do not order as this was clearly a bait and switch trick. I will be reporting it to the BBB.

KatyK

KatyKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Endless fun and very safe

We have owned our hover board for six months and it’s still a firm favourite with my 11 year old son. It’s well made and with a speed setting also very safe. He loves riding it both off road and on foot paths and we even used it to cover distances trick or treating. The blue tooth speakers are fun; I’m just not a fan of the loud American accent when he goes over the speed setting. I highly recommend this if you are looking for a long lasting and unusual gift for your child.

erin

erinkellyville

Communication really poor.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdHX

Fantastic! Hours of entertainment for my boys.

After all the negative press about hoverboards I was wary when I purchased the HoverX.
It has been wonderful, and all my reservations disappeared rapidly, my son has used it so much, great value for money, looks great and he can listen to music at the same time! Get one for Christmas!!

Danette

DanetteSydney, NSW

Life Saver!

I bought this because I really wanted it before they you know disappear for good. Since being injured and all it has really helped me to get around the house a lot and it's a big place. It also helps me use my legs especially when one of my ankles has a torn ligament. Sometimes it's painful but I'd rather ride around on one of these bad boys then limp or crutch to my destination. I really love the HX Phantom Hoverboard to a point where I actually recommended it to friends and family by showing them my hoverboard and they actually want one

Tara

Tara

Fantastic Quality

We have had this hoverboard for 10 months and it is a fantastic product. It has great battery life and is very quiet and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this hoverboard.

Fantastic product

Very impressed with the quality and build. Smooth ride, quiet, effortless, long lasting battery and quick charge. Strong and sturdy & great aesthetically also.
Very happy all round. Highly recommend.

Awesome product

We chose this one for my son as it has larger wheels and can go inside and out! Awesome product, my son is the envy of all his mates!! Heaps of people have asked where we got it from. Worth the $$

Find out how HX Phantom Hoverboard compares to other Hoverboards

Big Kids and little kids love it!!!!

Very sturdy, fantastic for all ages. Charges quickly and after sales support was amazing. Once you get the hang of it is a fantastic fun alternative to skateboard/bike. Love it!!!!

Rod

RodGold Coast

Quality product, feels top of the line

Purchased for my 12 year old daughter and very happy with it. Seems great quality and looks great. No problem with ordering, arrived fast, everything great. Very glad we did the research and bought this board over others as it seems everything we hoped it would be. Only minor criticism is the very loud voice that states the board is looking for a Bluetooth connection every time it is turned on - can't find any way yet to turn it down!

Late delivery and 10 months later still doesnt work properly

Martin F
Martin F

Xmas Cheer

i am going to have one very excited 10 year old this christmas. Service and communication was great. We live far North Qld and delivery of goods can sometimes be difficult but not with these guys. Had no problems and delivered quickly. Very professional..thanks guys !!

HX Hoverboard

Found HX online as we wanted a local reseller in case of support, my 12yr old son was purchasing with his own money. We purchased the board really a bit unsure of what we were getting but have been nothing but amazed!! From the initial communication to the delivery time and finally the board itself, everything has been to the highest quality. Could not reccomend this higher, being a sceptic who thought that this fad would pass I now want one for myself...

carlee

carleeasked

Phantom Hoverboard

What is the maximum recomended weight for this product please (10inch)

Hello Carlee
Alex from HoverX International Team here
According to the manual, the minimum weight limit is 20kg and the maximum weight limit is 120kg.
If there is anything else I can assist you with, just let me know :)
Best
Alex

Lorraine E

Lorraine Easked

Hello

I purchases a 2 hover boards a couple of Christmas's ago for my daughters they still ride them regularly and we are very happy with the product. A friend had a tumble off the board which has cracked the top plastic cover. It is a 10 inch HX Hoverboard in Blue the older style I think? Can we order parts for this and is it hard to fit? Also do you have instructions of how to turn off the overspend alerts one of the boards constantly repeats this which is very annoying for us parents lol! Also one of the broads seems much more touchy than the other and often starts shaking and trows the rider off is this normal of is there a reset adjustment that can be done to stop this?

I look forward to hearing from the team soon I am located in Brisbane.

My neighbour’s daughter now wants one for Christmas are there any special deals coming up for pre-Christmas orders this will be the 3rd one I would have purchased.

Kind Regards

Lorraine Eggers
[contact details removed]

Athena Solutions Pty LtdHX

Hello Lorraine, thank you for your message. Please contact our technical team directly using this link http://www.h-x.international/warranty/ and they will be able to personally assist you. We hope this helps :)

Tham N

Tham Nasked

Phantom Hoverboard

Have you've got 10" and how much are they?

Yes phantom 10”
$549

Lee

No I never received the 10” only the standard 6.5 inch. They said it was nothing they could do to get me what I ordered. I feel like it was just a bait and switch tactic.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdHX

Hi Tham, the 10" hoverboard is sold out as we had limited stock, and we are not sure when the new stock will be arriving, but we will note it on the website as soon as we know. However, we do have the Hoverboard Urban HX (https://hoverx.com/hx-urban), which is our best seller. We may discontinue the 10” model due to limited demands.

Any other questions Tham? My direct email is francois@froothie.com.au, the office phone number is 1300 309 900, any questions please just call or email us (or FB us, IG, Live chat… you can even mail us! We’re here to help :-) )

Francois

Get an answer from our members and HX representatives

Compare both HX Phantom Hoverboard