96% · 221 · 4%

Jane Remphrey
Jane Remphrey

Parts replacement

I’ve owned a hypervibe for 7 years now - a G17. I credit it with not maintaining physical good health but also excellent mental health, it really is an incredible machine, literally raining vibration. Recently my machine got quite noisy and I contacted the company, they diagnosed the issue via a video, sent the appropriate parts, a ‘how to’ step by step guide to replace the parts and followed up to see how I was going. I dealt with Daryl, he was fantastic, made the whole process very easy and satisfying. Thanks Daryl. Show details ·  1
Michael N.
Michael N.Perth, WA

Changed my ageing parents life

I ordered and received the G14 2 weeks ago. The benefits were instant, I was so impressed I gave it to my mum and dad, 84 and 88 respectively
My dad was a very active senior until he was in a very serious tractor accident in May last year
Whilst his recovery has been truly incredible and inspiring, his mobility had been significantly impacted
After 1 week with around two 10 min sessions daily, doing simple squats
His leg strength and confidence and distance walking without an aid has improved significantly
There are few words that convey the joy this brings me
Thank you team HyperVibe for bringing Great Healing Vibrations to the world, worth every cent !!! Show details ·  1
Lisa wittman
Lisa wittman2 posts

Best health equipment ever !!!

I can't speak more highly of Geena from Hypervibe she was so knowledgeable and let me try both machines on different days.
I truly felt the benefit of a 25 min session with her first off.
So l came back to try G17 pro l knew my body needed this wonderful technology to turn back time.
I would highly recommend this equipment for everybody.
Geena thanks again
Lisa Wittman Show details ·  1
Josephine
Josephine2 posts

Fantastic service

I absolutely love whole body vibrational training. Recently had an issue with my 6yo Hypervibe G17 Pro. Daryl Dingal gave fantastic support offering guidance as to how to identify the issue. He helped work out the part required, which was swiftly delivered once ordered, and provided really easy to follow instructions as to how to replace the part. Very appreciative of his help and follow-up. Show details ·  1
Janet
JanetHunter Region, NSW

The hypervibe is so good. Use every day

For my health and fitness this machine has been amazing. Love it. Show details ·  1
Mistreated customer
Mistreated customer

Buyer Beware

Unfortunately my machine is broken and is still broken and has been broken 80% of time I have owned it. They sent me the wrong parts twice. I had to hire a handyman to install them. It worked for about two weeks then something else broke. I asked them to send me out a technician and they refused. I asked for a full or partial refund and they refused. I asked them to send me a new or used machine that I can use in the meantime while waiting for mine to be fixed and they refused.
I ended up buying a different machine for half the price and I have had no problems with it. I would stay clear of hyper vibe because customer service and the company does not stand by their product. Show details
HyperVibe
HyperVibe   DM
Horst
HorstSydney, NSW

Stay fit

I have the G17 Pro since 2 month and enjoying and using it very much, it is the best vibration platform I ever had to keep my fitness up to date. Show details ·  1
Hoa
Hoa

Amazing Machine - Performs as describes & more

Has my G17 Pro for over a year. I use it daily along with my clients in a clinic environment. It is great to use as a warm up, get the blood flow happening and improve circulation. I use it for strengthening muscles and ligaments with my patients. I have seen a huge improvement in bone density. My clients feedback has been wonderful and positive and they often look forward to using it. I highly recommend this machine in comparison to others. It is powerful and a quality product. Show reply
John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Great product, well worth the money

We received our hypervibe around 3 weeks ago and we love it. Our circulation has improved immensely and we are feeling like 30 year olds (we are in our 50’s). Thanks so much for an amazing product. Show details ·  1
Paula
PaulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great addition to my Personal Training Studio!

The purchase of a Hypervibe G17 PRO V2 has been a welcome addition to my Personal Training studio, both for myself and my clients. The benefits offered by this piece of equipment are so important to health and wellbeing in so many ways! Adding the component of vibrational training to our workouts is not only adding welcome variety to our exercise routines, it is improving muscle strength, flexibility, bone strength and core strength in a very safe and time effective way.
I highly recommend the Hypervibe G17 as it is a very solid vibration machine with an affordable price point for both business and home use. Show reply
Trevor Dunkley
Trevor DunkleyPerth, WA

Fantastic Help

Hi Daryl
Thanks for the fantastic service and sorting out our problem.
Based on your instructions it was a breeze to replace the board and be up and running in just over an hour.
A big thank you for your help and assistance.
Your service and commitment to your clients is awesome.
Kind regards
Trevor Dunkley Show details ·  1
HYPERVIBE WONDER MACHINE
HYPERVIBE WONDER MACHINEPerth, WA2 posts

OUTSTANDING MACHINE - EVEN I CAN USE !!!

I purchased the Hypervibe G17 Pro to incorporate into my daily routine. Was a little sceptical to begin with on how good it was going to be. However, it is the most user friendly, easy machine to use. Gina has been exceptional in following up on questions I have and any issues. For anyone wanting to strengthen any part of their body this piece of equipment is different to the normal everyday gym stuff, this machine is absolutely 1 you will be very happy with. Show reply
Fury K.
Fury K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than described!

I have been using the Hypervibe G17 Pro for over a month now and have really noticed my strength and stability increasing by the week. Couldn't do a standard squat hold over 5 seconds prior to using it, with all my low back, hip, knee and ankle pain and issues. Now I have no trouble holding the squat for more than 5 minutes, better yet I am now able to do a full sumo squat, super low and deep! (Asian Squat)
Other family members have also commented on how much better they feel right after a session, light, loose, an amazing boost in energy and rush of blood!
Highly recommended, great product, reasonably priced, the power in this machine packs a punch. This coming from someone who has tried most of the machines out there. All the best! Show details ·  1
Chiropractor - QLD
Chiropractor - QLD2 posts

This has revolutionised my workout and recovery

I love this machine for pain management, flexibility and strength building. The hypervibe is better than any other vibration plate I have seen. They are strong and sturdy and have great customer support. This has really helped me and I use it every day.  Show details ·  1
Dr. R T