IKEA Evedal Floor Lamp

IKEA Evedal Floor Lamp

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Lanterns / Lighting in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DavidNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

IKEA Evedal floor lamp is a gorgeous designer item

Purchased in April 2019 at IKEA VIC, Springvale for $249.00.

Stavi L.

Stavi L.asked

Is there the purple color I saw a few days ago in Thessaloniki store ?

DavidN

Hi Stavi, not aware Evdal comes in different colour. Best to call IKEA to confirm that option and stock as this is a much sought after item. I waited for months for mine and it is currently unavailable in both stores in the city where I live.

As stated in my review (https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/277a9504-adda-4767-928b-d7fe6fb4c35b), I use a multi colour light bulb integrated with Google Home such that I can set colour of my light to whichever colour I'd like, including purple, with verbal command. You can do the same using Amazon Alexa or with app for TPLink and I am sure other products exist with similar capabilities. As stated in my review, one of the best thing about the Evedal is that its glass dome is pretty tall inside hence most light bulb would fit. Also the white inner dome is very evenly frosted hence colour and light come out very evenly.

Get an answer from our members and IKEA representatives

CategoryLanterns / Lighting