Ikea Kallax Range

Ikea Kallax Range

Love it! Transformed my entry!

I just bought the 4x1 Kallax white storage cube. I am extremely happy with it, it was so easy to put together...and I hate flat pack furniture. I also bought 4 of the wicker storage boxes. I have laid the cube flat and bought a cushion for the top so I am using it as shoe storage/ drop zone. It looks perfect in the entry of my home. It is very versatile and for $60 you cant go wrong.

Purchased at IKEA for $60.00.

Awesome

I love these cube shelves. They're so easy to put together, they look awesome and can hold a lot of weight without falling a part. This is my second one, i've had my first one for about 6 years now.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Doors and drawers.

Bought the 4x2 unit which as a female I put together with no problem at. However putting the door unit together using the instructions wasn’t working. Following online tutorials was no help. The door keeps falling off. I’m not even going to attempt the drawers. Will sell them on and find some other way to get the same effect.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Good product

This is the most handy piece of furniture i have brought for my daughter's room we got the 16 box unit and it makes her room tidy and hides all the toys :) only down fall is we have has to attatch it to the wall after having a scare with little one climbing buy lesson learnt thats what the brackets were for
Didn't even take long to put together

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Fantastic Storage Unit & Great Price

We purchased an 8 box unit over 3 years ago and it is still in great condition. Currently being used for toy storage in our playroom (we also purchased the fabric boxes to go with it). Very happy with this product, great value for money too, would buy another.

Date PurchasedAug 2013

A great and versatile unit at a good price

I purchased a kallax 4 x 2 storage unit to use as a TV stand for a large LCD TV.

when used on its side, with 2 sets of castors this unit is perfect for the task. It's wide enough to fit a 65" LCD TV and feels really sturdy.

Putting this unit together on my own was a real challenge due to the size of the side panels. So I would recommend 2 people to do it.

Also, I was concerned as I had to bang the middle panels quite hard to get them to fit.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Got one for my sewing room and one for my daughter room!

One is in my sewing room, with box insets and drawer option. The other is with box inserts only in my daughter's bedroom with all her toys. It's reasonably light, easy to put together and durable for a kids room. Depending on if you get boxes, cupboards or drawers (or nothing) there are a lot of options and looks. I got durable plastic boxes from IKEA to match and I haven't been disappointed, they carry a lot and look stylish (but the boxes are much more fiddly to put together then the Kallax frame!) . All parts were in the kit - there were no missing parts.

Fits the bill

Think this might be the new version of the Expedit range. We had looked at other cheap furniture, including Bunnings which had similar shelving, but it was so tacky as the faux laminate on it was actually paper. Decided to try Ikea and bought this in white with a couple of drawers and cupboard doors. Brought it home and husband was able to put it together, no worries. He was actually impressed with the precision of the whole thing. It is very lightweight though. Only made of super aerated chipboard, which I suppose cuts down on the weight as far as freight goes. It was supposed to come with eight foot pads, floor protectors, but only had four in the box. Luckily we had some left over from another lot we had when we moved into our new home, so it wasn't a huge problem for us. Don't know how it will go if it gets wet. Certainly wouldn't recommend it as every day family furniture. Especially not for children's rooms, don't think it could take the rough and tumble and spills. But for us, two adults, using it in an office like environment, it fits the bill.