iMedical

100% · 1790%

ChrisH
ChrisH

Excellent service

Easy to order and turnaround of results within 8 hours - on a Saturday when most medical services are shut. Great service and support. highly recommend.
JPB
JPBDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent service. Fast results

Excellent service. Easy to navigate ordering process. And fast results emailed in less than 24 hours.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.

Excellent services

Great services offering a wide array of self-referred pathology tests, good pricing, excellent and responsive customer service. I can only recommend. It is a relief to have such services around.
B Hair
B HairWimmera, VIC

Highly Recommended

Easy Process fast results and excellent communication the whole way through Highly recommended will be using again in the future thank you guys :)
Brenda.K
Brenda.KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and efficint

I went for a routine blood test. There was a short waiting time an Selvi, the pathology collector that day was so professional and was able to find my veins and collect all the blood needed in one go (incredibly rare given my past experiences). She was also incredibly polite and friendly. I will definitely go back to her again for my next routine blood test.
Bernard
BernardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

iMedical have been a pleasure to deal with and have always responded to me in a timely manner. I even over paid in the beginning and this was quickly picked up and a refund was offered.
Mstee
Mstee2 posts

Results literally within hours!

Wow! I'm in awe! When I read the reviews before hand, they were all positive. So I put them to a test, and I must say they have lived to their expectation. Very professional, very polite, very efficient, the big give away is how prompt and quick I got my results. Received them within 17hs post my blood test to be exact. Show reply
Paul M.
Paul M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks iMedical

I highly commend iMedical & staff for their great service. A big help to me in monitoring medical conditions and keeping ahead of issues or tracking progress. Very motivating.
joshb142
joshb142

Easy to work with

Quick, reliable and willing to go out of their way to help you.
Jayde. L
Jayde. L

I can't believe how easy it was

Incredibly easy process. They use ClinLabs in SA which I was very happy with (they were fantastic too) and have many locations so I didn't need to travel far. I had my results in my inbox that night.. I wouldn't usually be the type of person to leave a review but I was so impressed by the ease of it all. I won't be seeing a GP for a 2 week wait that costs more than the tests itself, ever again. iMedical is the best way.
Peter D.
Peter D.

Seamless Efficiency is how I'd describe my iMedical Interactions

The ease at which I can choose my own private and customised Pathology testing is empowering I find. I have used iMedical's services now 5 or 6 times, all without any delay or the slightest disappointment. Personalised Pathology request forms seem to arrive back in my Inbox just a minute or so after pressing the Purchase Button. The Pathology Laboratory I attend has never questioned any of the iMedical documentation, recognising all content of their Commercial Pathology request (and thus have never asked me for a Medicare Card or any further payment. They bill iMedical directly. Very impressed with their whole process.
Tony Y
Tony YSydney, NSW2 posts

Feeling energised and young again

Friendly assistance ,and good communication throughout .Ash and the team replied promptly to emails and the product they describe really works ,as now I’m finding my energy and libido back .Top notch service and advice . Highly recommend.Tony Y Show reply
Sarah
Sarah

Definitely recommend

Smooth and painless process and all the staff were excellent. Received results the following day.
Linda C
Linda C

My go to for private blood tests

Timely and efficient service, partnered with trusted pathology services that are used by GP's in Australia.
Ram
RamPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Excellent customer service. They provided test results in a timely manner and replied quickly to all my queries