144 reviews · Statistics

100% · 1440%

See the Best Health Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Billy the fish
Billy the fishQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD11 posts

Really fast turn around on hormone panel tests, will def use again

Really fast service got the results in 24hrs after bloods.
Dan
DanQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, efficient systems in place to order tests and results come back very quicly. Highly recommended
Adam D.
Adam D.

Fast and accurate

Results came through really quickly. Was easy to order on line
AMR EID
AMR EIDNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Pathology tests done without a fuss

Great timely service. Placed the order and got the test done within an hour, and I got my results next day. Brilliant.

The soonest appointment I could get with my Dr was 2 days ahead and I had to take the day off to see him. So, I am very happy with the service as it saved me time. I will be using it again. Highly recommended.

Mark
MarkQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blood Testing

I ordered my tests. They were quick and efficient in sending me the link. I saw a pathologist at one of the stated collection points and my results were ready and sent to me within days. Extremely efficient and thorough. Very happy.
Roger
Roger

great service

great service, used these guys a few times now always fast and easy to use service highly recommend
Kyle
KyleNSWHunter Region, NSW

Every aspect of this service is faultless

Everything is faultless from the east to use interface for selecting tests to the payment portal and then the speed at which the tests come back.
Michael M.
Michael M.

Hassle free Blood tests

I’ve been using IMedical for about 5 years now and I cannot recommend them enough. Hassle free blood tests and good value for money. 10/10
Independent
IndependentVictoria4 posts

Service plus

I like being able to order my own pathology tests through this private provider. They send me a text message to advise me when the results are available. I can then read and print the reports from their website. A good efficient reliable service.
Elle Mason
Elle Mason

Fantastic service

Fast and brilliant service! Website is easy to navigate, lots of clinics nearby that you can visit.
Staff very professional and lovely!
Ads
AdsWestern Australia

Easy and straightforward to use

The form was easy to use and allowed me to get tests done without having to see a doctor for a referral. Results were very quick too.
miranda f.
miranda f.

i-medical provide a great service

I have a couple of health parameters i like to keep an eye on and check yearly. i-medical make it so easy. Convenient to print off my request slip, head to my local clinical labs for collection and results always promptly arrive in my inbox when tests completed by lab.
Susan
Susan

Excellent service!

Great way to monitor your own metabolic health markers. Went to QML this morning and my results were emailed to me this afternoon.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Very efficient and quick

I booked the serology and within two days had it completed and received test results.
Genelle
Genelle

Amazing service! I will definitely use again

I used iMedical for some tests that I had previously requested through my doctor and the results never came back. iMedical’s site was so quick and easy to use and I was instantly able to print out my form. I received a notification when each test was completed. The communication was fast and fantastic. I will definitely use iMedical again.