1.9

2.4
Rates and Fees
2.2
2.1
Brand Manager for Income Tax Professionals? Claim your listing.

Dorrie
DorrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

I have received quick excellent professional service from ITP. East Bentleigh. Had I read the many dissatisfied reviews I would not have gone with them! Since my accountant husband has been doing my returns for some years, I have a fairly good understanding of the process. This year It was smooth and satisfactory. Thank you ITP.
Rai
Rai

Not happy Jan

I did my tax return 2 months ago at Morley and I’m still waiting for my return or even a call back after having to go in 4 times, as you get no luck on the getting through on the phone. I’m annoyed
Sup
Sup

Did not lodge my return

ITP did not lodge my return, had to contact them twice to actually get them to lodge it. First time was 10 days after my appointment, the guy said he would call me back, I never heard back. Second time, 12 days after my appointment, the lady went ahead and lodged it for me. Upon receiving the return I got $1200 less than the estimate I was provided by the agent. Never wanna go back.
nick h.
nick h.

Never again

Called to check on progress and informed that,after 2 weeks, it hadn't been lodged yet....agent PRESUMED I had a stake in partners sale/rental property untill I called to check progress and told them I don't!!
Earnt same as last year,paid same tax....$2400 refund last year...$900 this year!?!?...
Paid $165 fee last year,$210 this year...
Its been over a month now... apparently due to staff shortages..... SERIOUSLY...at this time of year!!!!
Never again...
Samuel Z.
Samuel Z.
lounge
loungeSouth East Queensland, QLD

told first time ever owe tax 95 get tax bills of295

never use again told owe 95 tax says I owe 295 charge 135 a first then it rings and asks for exta 22
Lara S.
Lara S.

ITP Glebe - Trevor

Trevor was a wonderful help, I recommend his wealth of knowledge to anyone who is looking for a trustworthy accountant. I sent my son to see him as well and will return every year at tax time, as his authentic character, aligns with his professional service.

Lara Saveka
Glebe, Sydney, NSW.

Mollie
Mollie6 posts

Waste of time

Spent hours doing my tax return online with ITP only to find that it rejected my final expense because it didn't recognise the dollar value. Called ITP the next day for help and was just told to book an in person appointment instead! If I wanted an in person appointment, i would have booked it in the first place! Complete waste of time.
Donna
Donna

ST Marys completely unprofesional

The St Marys office is completely unprofessional. The do not provide their email or any way of contacting other phone, which they never answer. I had a scheduled appointment that they cancelled and did not notify me of. Their response was these things happen. I will not do business with them and do not recommend them. I had to give 1 star as there is no option for a 0 rating.
Mandi
MandiDarling Downs, QLD4 posts

Very poor service. This is the last year, I will ever use ITP

Took a month to let me know tax information and stated 'they're busy'! (not my problem), employ more staff if the service they are offering is over run. The female accountant does not respond to emails and you have to keep chasing her for information. Pathetic service. I won't be back next financial year.
Stevoh
Stevoh8 posts
Katerina
Katerina

Too expensive!!!!

I paid $135 for the tax agent to filll in a form!
Vicki B.
Vicki B.3 posts
  Tax Returns

Good customer service and happy with return

My appointment was with Hass, and as usual he provided great customer service and I got a good return. I return each year to the same company as I am always satisfied with the service provider.
Mina
Mina

Stay Away!!!

Stay away from the Browns Plains branch. They say that they guarantee maximised returns but really they will find excuses not to allow you to claim items you can legally claim and give you advice completely opposite of that on the ATO website. They are unprofessional and poorly educated. They do not even bother to respond to the reviews here or on Google, very sad. Look elsewhere for a tax agent.
Rates and Fees
Mitch
MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Tax Returns

If only I could rate ITP Qld a negative!!!!!

I did ITP 8week short course finishing June 2021. ITP Qld then want you to complete additional 3days unpaid training and don't advise if you have a job! Cheap nasty