Income Tax Professionals

Tax Returns, Home Loans, Car Loans, etc...
See the Best Finance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Income Tax Professionals? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
  • Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Good customer service and happy with return

My appointment was with Hass, and as usual he provided great customer service and I got a good return. I return each year to the same company as I am always satisfied with the service provider.

Stay Away!!!

Stay away from the Browns Plains branch. They say that they guarantee maximised returns but really they will find excuses not to allow you to claim items you can legally claim and give you advice completely opposite of that on the ATO website. They are unprofessional and poorly educated. They do not even bother to respond to the reviews here or on Google, very sad. Look elsewhere for a tax agent.

Mitch
MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

If only I could rate ITP Qld a negative!!!!!

I did ITP 8week short course finishing June 2021. ITP Qld then want you to complete additional 3days unpaid training and don't advise if you have a job! Cheap nasty

Jodes
JodesCentral Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional

I completed my tax return online. The email communications that I received was less than informative with poor spelling and grammar. It was a simple tax return. The person who completed my tax made a mistake and told me the wrong amount. The accountant picked up her error which she corrected and then sent back to the accountant for review. This whole process took two weeks before it got submitted to the ATO. Limited communication, I had to follow up. Overpriced, poor service, unprofessional. NEVER AGAIN!

NEVER AGAIN

My tax return lodged with out my authorization,they took money off my bank too.Same return can be done for $50 where as they charge$177.The guy was doing with help of someone else on the phone and missed a lot of things that were supposed to be claimed.Their only place to complain is to where u get ur tax done leaving u no choice.If u make online appointments,they ain't aware of it either.They don't deserve a single star.

Trusted RicoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ITP East Bentleigh avoid at all costs

I cannot stress enough how bad the tax agents at East Bentleigh are. I lost thousands of dollars from their incompetence & illegal acts. The agent Dennis Argyle changed my address with the ATO without my permission & lost my 3 years worth of returns. To make it worse he then gave debt collectors my personal banking information which they used to direct debit huge fees until I was overdrawn & kept incurring dishonor fees from there actions. They've taken no responsibility nor even explained themselves. Could not get worse service ever.

Chris
ChrisNSW, 2114

Switched on professional tax agent

Sara from ITP is an amazing tax agent working for ITP Ryde. We have filed our last two years tax lodgements with her and have been impressed with her attention to detail, professionalism, sense of humour and efficiency. She recommended a depreciation schedule for our investment unit that a previous agent did not and that saved us a significant amount of money. Highly recommended!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
CJ
CJSydney, NSW

ITP Sydney South

I know there are alot of scathing reviews for ITP but honestly, for me, the Sydney team are very good at what they do, I have been with them for a little over 2 years and each tax return is thorough and refund is quick (less than 2 weeks) and the fee is fine ($160) I am only sorry people don't have the same experience at other branches - I would recommend this team and specifically speak with Steve or Muhammad - I put a friend there way and she is happy too - hope this helps :)

Krestine B.
Krestine B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service ITP NORTH LAKES

I am extremely satisfied and happy with ITP north lakes especially to Belinda and Les because they were so helpful with my tax return. Belinda went above and beyond her duties to be able to help me file. ITP North Lakes exceeded my expectations for an awesome tax agent. Class A Service. Thank you guys! Keep it up!

Never again

Do not use this firm, they had my return for a week, failed to let me know, after communication with the ato, I found out they had my return! Although when I went to see them they didn't know if they had it or not, they found out they did have it, although no miney is owed to them by myself for fees I am still waiting to receive my return, they were also going to deduct the accountancy fees when I had paid in cash, if you want a headache trying to get your return I highly recommend you see these unprofessional agents.

Jeannie W.
Jeannie W.

Appalling

The accountant at ITP neglected to attach my PAYG summary provided her in 2018, with the result that the ATO is now threatening me with further action fifteen months later. The Southport office manager rather than apologise for this gross oversight,, put the accountant's negligence down to 'human error'. This is wholly unacceptable, I paid this firm to do a professional job.
Stay well away from these' flybynight' unprofessionals.

Neil
NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never again

Made a booking this morning for 5.15pm to get tax done, got there early and waited until 5.55pm until the people before me finished, when I went to the counter I explained I had a 5.15 booking, the accountant told me oh sorry we close at 6pm. How about a courtesy call to cancel or come over to me as I could clearly be seen waiting. I have been using itp for a few years but will never use them again and will tell about 10 people I know who also use them to never use them again, UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

Annie
AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor unprofessional service

I had a terrible experience with the tax agent based at Logan Holme . She was rude and I have Been working for 45 years and this is the first time anyone has ever demanded I prove all deductions to them . I had all the figures and was happy to sign it was correct if audited by the ATO . I could tell she did not like me at the assessment time because of what she said to me and I think for this reason did not send my claim for 3 weeks . When I rechecked the figures some were recorded incorrectly . Never had a problem before and will not be back !

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Not recommended...

ITP have received my return from the ATO almost a week ago now and yet have not passed on my refund to me - a month since the return was initially lodged. 2 phone calls, an email and even messaging them via Instagram has got me nowhere; nobody seems to know where my money has gone? Won't be back.

Yanee
YaneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

They didn’t accommodate me.

I went to Australia Fair Shopping Centre in Gold Coast and they had a cubicle in front of the Woolies. I expected since they were there, no appointments were necessary. But the woman behind the desk told me that I need to have an appointment with them since they have no slots for me that day considering I was there at around 9am. So she suggested that I come at 1pm the next day (that would be Saturday) and I pointed out that the Saturday schedule posted in their cubicle was only 9am to 12noon. So how come they gave me a 1pm appointment?! Or just plain and simple they would not like to do my tax return.
I would never recommend this accounting firm.
I felt I have been discriminated.