Income Tax Professionals

See the Best Finance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jeannie W.

Jeannie W.

Appalling

The accountant at ITP neglected to attach my PAYG summary provided her in 2018, with the result that the ATO is now threatening me with further action fifteen months later. The Southport office manager rather than apologise for this gross oversight,, put the accountant's negligence down to 'human error'. This is wholly unacceptable, I paid this firm to do a professional job.
Stay well away from these' flybynight' unprofessionals.

Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never again

Made a booking this morning for 5.15pm to get tax done, got there early and waited until 5.55pm until the people before me finished, when I went to the counter I explained I had a 5.15 booking, the accountant told me oh sorry we close at 6pm. How about a courtesy call to cancel or come over to me as I could clearly be seen waiting. I have been using itp for a few years but will never use them again and will tell about 10 people I know who also use them to never use them again, UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor unprofessional service

I had a terrible experience with the tax agent based at Logan Holme . She was rude and I have Been working for 45 years and this is the first time anyone has ever demanded I prove all deductions to them . I had all the figures and was happy to sign it was correct if audited by the ATO . I could tell she did not like me at the assessment time because of what she said to me and I think for this reason did not send my claim for 3 weeks . When I rechecked the figures some were recorded incorrectly . Never had a problem before and will not be back !

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Not recommended...

ITP have received my return from the ATO almost a week ago now and yet have not passed on my refund to me - a month since the return was initially lodged. 2 phone calls, an email and even messaging them via Instagram has got me nowhere; nobody seems to know where my money has gone? Won't be back.

Yanee

YaneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

They didn’t accommodate me.

I went to Australia Fair Shopping Centre in Gold Coast and they had a cubicle in front of the Woolies. I expected since they were there, no appointments were necessary. But the woman behind the desk told me that I need to have an appointment with them since they have no slots for me that day considering I was there at around 9am. So she suggested that I come at 1pm the next day (that would be Saturday) and I pointed out that the Saturday schedule posted in their cubicle was only 9am to 12noon. So how come they gave me a 1pm appointment?! Or just plain and simple they would not like to do my tax return.
I would never recommend this accounting firm.
I felt I have been discriminated.

M T

M T

Overcharged

I did two lots of tax 2017-2018 and 2018-2019. I was told that for the two years tax i would receive $1200 being made up of $300 and $900. I received my tax payment in my bank account tonight and after what they have taken I got $600. That means I paid $600 for them to do two lots of tax, $300 a year are you kidding me. Looking on the internet I see other companies do it for around $165 meaning I paid almost double. I worked for one company and received Centrelink, the lady who did my tax at Goodna didn't claim half of what I've since found out I could claim. I'm so disappointed in them I will never go back

David Penkethman

David PenkethmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Individual Tax Return-Southport QLD

The emailed Copy of the completed tax return showed no details that indicated it was my tax return. It could have belonged to anyone as it was full of the following NNNNNNNNNNNN comments. There was no evidence to indicate my tax return had been lodged with the ATO.

Petal

Petal

No Stars. Would give minus if I could.

ITP have received my return from the ATO almost a week ago now and yet have not passed on my refund to me. 3 phone calls to the agent and head office to find out why. All telling me they would call me back and advise when I can expect my refund and no return call. Why am I having to chase up MY money when they charged me $180+ to do this. I will NEVER use them again and I will NEVER recommend them to anyone else either. ITP CAMPBELLTOWN AND LIVERPOOL are disgraceful.

Penrith ITP Office, 356 High Street, Penrith

Hass from Penrith ITP office attended to our tax returns this morning. He was very professional, no question was too difficult for him to answer and we were in and out within half an hour. We use ITP every year and would totally recommend it to anyone.

Cheryle M.

Cheryle M.Perth, WA

Bad business practices

Nadene A.

Nadene A.Sydney, NSW

Amazing

Thank you for taking the stress out of lodging a tax return, and for speedy and friendly service. Fair price for quality service and continued followup to ensure correct details.

Oscar

OscarGold Coast

Worse than terrible!!

Met consultant 29 Oct. Provided last of info they requested on 12 Nov. Chased up on 17 Dec, only to find out they closed all offices on 7 Dec. Won't open until 7 Jan. Not one phone number for the whole organisation is being answered. All say to ring back in 3 weeks (7 Jan)!
So much for the GUARANTEE on the website: "Our ALL YEAR ROUND guarantee also ensures that you have access to our consultants anytime to discuss all matters related to your specific tax affairs – without charge!*"

Mindtask

MindtaskBrisbane

Withdraw money from my account without my consent!

No service

I had a booking with ITP in suburban Brisbane.
I waited 45 minutes from the scheduled time of the appointment. There was no Communication from the agent nor their customer service in that time nor after the scheduled appointment.
Eventually, I gave up and booked with HR Block, who seem to be, based on reviews, more professional.
Suggestion to ITP: I understand that on occasion there are late shows of previous appointments that push out scheduled times. However, its necessary to communicate with those scheduled so that they are not inconvenienced like I was. The risk of not doing so is lost revenue by the business going elsewhere.

Rageandfury

Rageandfury

Rude, arrogant, entitled, sanctimoneous, and incompetent. Technically FRAUD.

Paid a fortune for an absolute pigsty of a mess for book keeping. It took them forever to NOT get the job done, then charged me 000's for the mess that they left behind. Then they had the audacity to further charge me for additional work they didn't do for time they didn't attend in my office. Then further charged me for time they 'forgot' to charge me for. Then referred me to debt collection because I refused to pay for anymore for work not done.

Overcharged

Misleading advertising, and outrageous pricing, was charged an extra $61 on a service which was annoying poor. I will be taking my tax elsewhere in the future

Tania

TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, poor result.

Disappointed and out $$ A friend calculated the same tax return as Itp. Why pay if they are no better? Lovely lady just didn't get results.

Nilesh Singh - Very Professional and Highly Recommended

After having Nilesh Singh as my Accountant from ITP Rozelle, I found that he possessed the following qualities:

1) strives to get the best possible outcome for clients
2) excellent communication
3) highly professional
4) sound knowledge
5) very supportive
6) honest, reliable and trustworthy

I would recommend Nilesh Singh to any potential client.

Trusted Ricomelbourne

Lost my Tax Return

Trusted Rico

It's sooooo cccoooollllldddddddd on the pavement tonight cccccccchhhhhooouuugghhhh,,,brrrrrrfhbffbfbfbbjhhhhhbsshhhiiivvveerrreerrererrrrrrriiinngngnngngn.

Shocking, uninformed unfriendly aggressive and will never go there again.

Firstly, I sent a request for an interview. No response. So I physically went there.
After a week i got a call to come in.
Things I was allowed to claim for were not allowed.
The lady got aggressive when I challenged her and very unfriendly. When showed what we were allowed to claim she had all the excuses why I could not claim. Then after the appointment, I apologised for being upset and she never did. I am very unhappy and will never go there again. When I said i have to work from home and use my desk monitor she challenged me as if I was lying. I am a teacher and do distance ed. My office space is office space. I am disgusted and have never done a review before but had to warn you.