Infiniti ASPIRE 1670

3.3

Ditsy

DitsySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Durable and stable treadmill

Purchased in August 2008 for A$2,200.00.

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

Victor did a paid review

Anyone could say their name is VICTOR if they were paid enough. Then to say 5 star rating. Get off the grass Victor. Victor, what a name!# yuk :<O ugh,

Victor50

Victor50SYDNEY

Best choice I`ve made.

I have worn out 3 treadmills over the past 10 years and I have to say this is the longest lasting treadmill I have purchased. It`s running area is far wider and durable compared to the others and both other treadmills were around the same price. Its has a really good range of incline settings of up to 15 degrees and a top speed of 20km/h which most treadmills cant really achieve.
durability, running area, very quiet, powerfull even on full incline.
could have done better on the plastic heart monitor grips.

Hi Victor50,
Thank you for your review on the Infiniti Aspire 1670 and we are glad that you are enjoying. Kind Regards, Vanessa Dunne - Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator, Infiniti Fitness

Treadmills

Find out how Infiniti ASPIRE 1670 compares to other Treadmills

Bad

For the hefty price tag, $2400 this treadmill is a disappointment. After using this machine for a while its apparent that infiniti treadmills use very cheap components. The machine feels flimsy and the head console moves and jitters a lot when running. At time of purchase salesman convinced me this is one of the better deals around, I would in the future buy either a Tunturi or Avanti. This machine is big, but feels like a small/medium walker. Wouldnt recommend for anyone over 80 Kg.
The size of the mat.
Cheap LCD display started fading after 7 months and of course its not covered by warranty.

Ange

Angeasked

I have an infiniti aspire and a little symbol like a spray can has just appeared. I have never seen it before, any ideas.

brad s.
brad s.

Maintenance warning to say you need to spray silicone spray under the running matt I woudl guess.