ING Orange Everyday

ING Orange Everyday

Daniel

Daniel

Excellent customer service and rates

They have consistently had one of the best rates for savings accounts compared to any other bank, and have always had great bonuses such as refunding you any ATM fee you are charged from any bank. The best online and app interface out of any bank as well, it really is a no-brainer.

rpar

rparMelbourne

The Big Four Banks Have Advantages

Helpful in processing our chargeback for travel services not received during COVID-19

We had several international trips planned- tickets purchased etc. Our travel service providers refused to issue a refund despite not providing the service we paid for. We applied for a chargeback via ING. The travel service providers tried stalling, multiple appeals and the content of their appeals was just not completely truthful.

ING helped us with the entire process and deposited the money back into our account. I am grateful for their assistance and I will remain a loyal customer because of this experience.

Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

Find out how ING Orange Everyday compares to other Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

dan

danSydney Surrounds, NSW

treated like crap for refinancing with another bank

I have been with ING for a long time, I liked ING however refinancing due to a bank offering 4 thousand dollars and 1% interest rate less than what i was paying.
I always planned to come back to ING one day until a phone call i received yesterday.... I was abused and treated like crap for refinancing, the girl on the phone increase my fees 3 times the original amount to refinance.

Just terrible

Terrible customer service. They repeat some pre-written answers to all your questions. I had 2 bank accounts with ING with $70.000 and a full-time job and they decline a $6000 credit card for no reason. When I asked them why they said you didn't meet our criteria, I asked the credit card customer service what is ING criteria? The lady on the phone answered me I actually don't know. you can refer to our website. Their website is like a kindergarten website, absolutely useless

Rachael LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic bank

I love ING, I’ve been with them for a long time now and they are awesome. I love the fact there are no fees whatsoever, but if you buy something overseas, you get a small amount back. If you’re looking for a new bank, check out ING!! I highly recommend them. Shame you can’t change colours of your card. I wish there was a option to change colour. ING, you should totally do that. They have helped me when I was scammed and were very helpful.

Rachael L

I think it’s time for me to switch banks. No reason why, just time for a change. I do want to say thank you for everything.

Orange be gone

Orange be goneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Bank elsewhere

Terrible. Customer service call center staff seems to think they are doing you a service when you give them your money. Bank elsewhere.

KUSHAN T.

KUSHAN T.Sydney, NSW

Its Terrible! ING finds out way to pocket hard earned money of their customers

positivespirit1

positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

FRAUD SCAM CASES

If you have a scam or fraud with ING Direct Bank, do not expect a thorough and proper investigation as it will not eventuate. They do not even communicate with you in relation to a scam which is poor for customer service and answers as to where and why the money has suddenly disappeared. The scam occurred within Australia.

Also had an overseas trip where the money from the ATM did not appear. Contacted ING Direct Bank and no communication although I was struggling financially. Scary.

KRob

KRobGippsland, VIC

Great for Travelling/Everyday

We opened an ING account when travelling in Europe last year. We did this on the advice of two family members. The card was so much better than a travel card we had purchased before opening the account. The rebates for the exchange rate or using a different teller machine were refunded within a day or two. We are extremely happy with ING for our everyday use and savings accounts. On the downside, unfortunately, we have had our savings interest reduced about three times in less than a year.

Mister_Birk

Mister_BirkIllawarra, NSW

TRAVEL CARD - HEAVEN

Kerries.South East Queensland, QLD

Financial Freedom

I along with my family made the change from the BIG banks to ING 3 years ago. at first I was concerned about not being able to deposit cash directly into the account via a traditional teller. I was relieved wen I found that any Aus post branch can do this AND it is easy!!

Dene-Marie M.

Dene-Marie M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best bank in Australia

I have been with ING for many many years for banking and they have ALWAYS been absolutely fantastic to deal with. There are a few things that they can’t do (overseas transfers) but it honestly doesn’t matter because they make up for in how amazing they are at everything else.

geniegal

geniegalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Card for Traveling With.

We have just traveled for 9 weeks using our ING card. Fantastic! No ATM fees or international transaction fees. The fees were charged but immediately credited to our account. We saved $250 in fees. The transaction requirements to qualify are simple and are easy to fulfill. Thank you ING.

D Kay

D KayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great card for travelling

No fees on withdrawals anywhere, including overseas (as long as you meet a few small transaction requirements). Saved me a few hundred dollars while I was on holiday. Apple pay compatible as well.

Bibi

BibiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great everyday account

ELISA         ( Geelong

ELISA ( Geelong Victoria

Best card ever!!

Ashwin S.

Ashwin S.Hunter Region, NSW

Best interest rates, Awesome customer care service!

They have the best current account in Australia! Make your salary go in the account, make your 5 pay waves, and you get awesome interest rates, and the best is, cash back on the exchange rate fees while traveling abroad! This was the best part since I travel a lot abroad! Very convinient and simply easy.

I once got stuck in Malaysia, and couldnt withdraw money, called them up with the free international toll free number, verified my account online, and bam, 8 was stupid enough to out the wrong details on the atm machine when I was trying to withdraw money! It was easy and super convinient! Recommend anyone who travels and wants best interest rates and exchange rates.!

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Do Not Like ING Orange Account

DavL_Aus

DavL_AusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

How every bank account should be

I’ve had an Orange Everyday Bank account for several years now and love it. There’s no fees, the app is great, uses OSKA when transferring between family and friends and they also use Apple Pay. So worth putting your salary in it.