ING Orange Everyday

ING Orange Everyday

See the Best Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

geniegal

geniegalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Card for Traveling With.

We have just traveled for 9 weeks using our ING card. Fantastic! No ATM fees or international transaction fees. The fees were charged but immediately credited to our account. We saved $250 in fees. The transaction requirements to qualify are simple and are easy to fulfill. Thank you ING.

Useless

Bought for travel Europe. All I got from this service was a message from Orange welcoming me to the various countries on arrival unable to send text or make calls. Getting indication of 4g service but that's it. Complete waste of time and money. Very disappointed as Orange gave great service when my daughter was working in France.
A very frustrating experience

D Kay

D KayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great card for travelling

No fees on withdrawals anywhere, including overseas (as long as you meet a few small transaction requirements). Saved me a few hundred dollars while I was on holiday. Apple pay compatible as well.

Bibi

BibiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great everyday account

ELISA         ( Geelong

ELISA ( Geelong Victoria

Best card ever!!

Ashwin S.

Ashwin S.Hunter Region, NSW

Best interest rates, Awesome customer care service!

They have the best current account in Australia! Make your salary go in the account, make your 5 pay waves, and you get awesome interest rates, and the best is, cash back on the exchange rate fees while traveling abroad! This was the best part since I travel a lot abroad! Very convinient and simply easy.

I once got stuck in Malaysia, and couldnt withdraw money, called them up with the free international toll free number, verified my account online, and bam, 8 was stupid enough to out the wrong details on the atm machine when I was trying to withdraw money! It was easy and super convinient! Recommend anyone who travels and wants best interest rates and exchange rates.!

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Do Not Like ING Orange Account

DavL_Aus

DavL_AusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

How every bank account should be

I’ve had an Orange Everyday Bank account for several years now and love it. There’s no fees, the app is great, uses OSKA when transferring between family and friends and they also use Apple Pay. So worth putting your salary in it.

LenaCoffs Harbour

I’ be never felt passionate about a banking service till now!

I have two accounts with ING. I think they are fabulous on all fronts- Saving Maximiser rates, customer service, immediate access to an actual person when ringing them, free and unlimited access to ATMs and refunds if overseas transaction fees.
May you stay around forever - I have never had this quality from any other bank I have used in my 64 years - other than a female manager of a St George in the days when banks had managers.
Well done ING- keep on doing what you do so well

Prapha

PraphaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent banking

Couldn’t fault ING banking easy to set up the app are easy to use. Great customer service accidentally bought stuff online through iTunes put in a dispute and Receive a refund within 24 hr. High interest rate with saving maximiser fast transaction with Osko payment between other bank. Great bank to be with.

Reza

RezaSydney, NSW

They Make you Cry

After three years of holding ING account, I switched to other Aussie banks. If you ever get into trouble wiht your money in ING, you will experience a very difficult time. Only bank with them if you don't need customer service from your bank.

Nathan D.

Nathan D.Queensland

Easy signup process, fast delivery of card

I signed up for an Orange Everyday Account for a savings account to squirrel away some money for holidays. I was pleased at how fast and easy the signup process was, and my card arrived a few days later. Can't complain.

Abbey M

Abbey MCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent bank account!

Fee free ATM transactions are what got me to join ING Direct. I like how everything is online and I don't have to deal with branches and phone staff. Never had any issues accessing my accounts. Because I was referred by another customer, I receive a gift card when I joined which was a nice bonus.

PoodleLuva

PoodleLuvaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer for many years. Beats the others hands down for simple clear banking

ING Orange Everyday Debit Card. Easy to use, No limiting ATM access as ING re-reimburses the card holder if the ATM has a charge fee. (Still exists with RediTeller and other privately owned ATM's in Hotel's etc.

GEE-SHOCK

GEE-SHOCKSydney, NSW

Easy to use, customer service no hassle

Opening account is easy online, unlike some banks that ask u to go to post office to verify ID. I called their customer service a few time, pretty much every time they are quick to answer my concerns professionally. Didn’t wait for to long to get the speak with them .
Again, love their interest rates, no overseas transaction fee is s big bonus as I online shop sometimes.

Paul G.

Paul G.Sydney, NSW

WARNING - Orange Card for OSeas Travel

Michael

Michael

Trash

When you have a dispute with an online bank they freeze all your accounts and screen/block your incoming calls. Can’t even access my superannuation balances.

Run from ing = crooks

Lara

LaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dispute close to impossible. Horrible terms&conditions

Horrible experience. They lied about disputes easy - you have to print, scan and answer 2 pages of over 30 questions for each transaction. Over 60 min on the phone. Staff is blaming you if you use personal card for making tax-deductable transactions. And they many more "surprises" from T&C. You just say good bye to your money if ING handling them

Michael B.

Michael B.Perth, WA

Highly Recommend for Pain Free Banking!

I have used high end Australian banks when I first arrived in Australia. After reading the Barefoot Investor I have started using Orange and they are without doubt the most customer-centric thinking bank. Love it!

Peterp

PeterpGippsland, VIC

Great on line bank

We have been with ING for a few years now, and not had any problems at all. Their savings maximiser gives as good an interest rate as you can get these days, and your money is "at call". Good web site, and easy to transfer money around. I've had one phone call to them, and my question was answered quickly and professionally. Good no hassle system.

Dirk G.

Dirk G.asked

I'm going for a 2 month cruise mainly visiting South America countries. Will the ING credit card suit my credit card needs, including the ability for a cash withdrawal. I am concerned re some comments relating to a passcode provided via your (Australian) mobile that is only valid for 60 seconds.

Sandy W

Sandy Wasked

Can one set up a regular eg monthly transfer of $1000 to the ING Orange debit card from another bank eg CBA
Can one set up direct debits to pay regular bills from the ING Orange debit card?

Norma.Speight

Norma.Speightasked

Is there a maximum purchase limit daily on the orange everyday card?

Lena

I have an Orange account and the answer is no. There will be a limit that is set but you can change this for larger purchases via the app or ring them up.
When I have rung ING this is immediate and is reset by midnight to the set limit you have chosen for that account.

Get an answer from our members and ING DIRECT representatives