Inovayt

4.9

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient and Seamless

Our experience with Inovayt was efficient and seamless. Justin and Noelle were very understanding of our loan requirements and secured us a particularly good interest rate. Their prompt response to our queries were appreciated. I would be happy to recommend Inovayt, especially Justin and Noelle, to others.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Loan used forSecond Home

Very Helpful for a non-finance' person

Margaret Wilcock was very helpful in ensuring my home loan application was processed smoothly. She understood that I am not very confident with understanding all the financial. and documentation requirements. She quickly addressed all my concerns and questions.

Luke Made was recommended to me by Margaret Wilcock. I had never thought of employing a financial advisor before as I believed I didn't have need of one. After a couple of conversations and video meetings with Luke it was soon apparent that I needed one. Luke was great in explaining my options and fielded all my questions.

Loan used forHome Construction

Customer Service and Response Time A1

Margaret Wilcock went above and beyond in her customer service more than once in my dealings with her. Our’s was a long project and Margaret or her team never dropped the ball once. Everything you want in a great experience and relationship. Thanks so much Margaret ☺️

Tina Z.

Tina Z.Gippsland, VIC

Best service ever, thank you Lambros

The service we received from Lambros at Inovayt Finance was amazing, Lambros handled all our financial affairs expertly and stress free. Any concerns or questions that came up Lambros made us feel as we were a priority and took care of all concerns and answered all questions promptly, thanks to Lambros being our mortgage broker we are now proud and happy owners of our current home. Thank you

Loan used forSecond Home

Best experience, thankyou Margaret!

Our experience was so easy and quick. The communication was next level and Margaret went above and beyond to help us get our car before Christmas. We are extremely happy!

Loan TypeVariable Rate

I would like to say a huge thanks to Margaret from Inovayt if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t be building my new home .. went to several banks and couldn’t get the help I wanted .. Margaret you need a golden star of the year with your help every step of the way including completing most documents you guided me through every step and I couldn’t be more thankful ...
Thank you so much Margaret your a life saver..
PS . 100% I will definitely come back to you in the near future.. :-)

Nick W

Nick WSouthwest, VIC

Above and Beyond the Call of Duty

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always get the job done!

Ben and Noelle were extremely patient and helpful. We gave them a hard task of getting a loan not only approved but settled before Christmas and they came through with the goods.

Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks, Liz! We're happy to hear you were settled just before Christmas. We look forward to helping you again one day.

Craig L.

Craig L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality service

All staff were very professional and helpful. Found us the best loan and lowest interest rates to suit our needs. Made the unenviable task of reading/signing contracts effortless for us. Thank you

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Hi Craig, happy to help. Thanks for sharing.

Sandra G.

Sandra G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and

As a first home buyer, the process was not only unknown but stressful for me when I started. Lambros Tsoumaris helped me in the best possible way to make sure I had clarity in very step of the process. He was available for any question I had -didn't matter how silly it was-, it was a quick, easy and smooth process that ended in a happy settlement and now I am officially a Home Owner ;) Thank you Lambros and Inovayt Finance team.

Hi Sandra,

Congratulations on your first home. We're happy to hear Lambros was able to support you throughout the process. We look forward to helping you again one day.

Matthew T.

Matthew T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you Justin and Team!

Justin was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process and I could not recommend him more highly. As a first home buyer the process of getting your first loan can be stressful and daunting, but Justin was extremely helpful through every step, explaining anything that I didn't understand and making the whole process as simple as it could be. Very happy with the service that was offered and will definitely use Inovayt again for my next purchase!

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks for sharing, Matthew. Congratulations on your first home! So glad Justin was able to help.

Prompt and Efficient

The service we received from Inovayt Finance was very prompt and efficient. Nick went above and beyond to provide us with what we needed for our first home purchase. Thank you!

Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Hi Brennan, thanks for sharing!

Calum and Sophie

Calum and SophieNorthern Region, NSW

Professional and Excellent

Nick is the definition of professional. As a first home buyer, going into the process of buying our first home we had many questions. Nick helped us find the right home loan for us, was very knowledgeable and always available when we had silly questions. He was open and transparent throughout the process and helped make it a stress-free experience for us. We could not speak more highly of Nick and the whole Inovayt process. He was also fantastic when it came to liaising with our guarantors, and explaining the process to them. Would highly recommend Nick to anyone looking for finance.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Hi Calum and Sophie,

We're so happy to hear that Nick was able to help you get into your first home. Thanks for taking the time to share a detailed account of your experience.

Efren and Agnes Embuido

Efren and Agnes EmbuidoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE

Thank you very much for the excellent customer care Lambros & Deana has shown us during the process of consolidating our current HL & acquiring our investment property. Due to Lambros’ diligence & excellent ministration, covid strict lockdown didn’t become a show stopper in every step we undertook. Inovayt is truly & higly recommendable! Well done Lambros & team!

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks, Efren and Agnes. We're happy we could get you through some of those hurdles.

5 star service!

Thanks Kathy and Noelle for making the dream of owning a beach house a reality!! You took all the stress out of the process and we are looking forward to lots of happy times in our new home!!

Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks, Jacque! Congratulations on your new beach home.

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thankyou Lambros and Inovayt

Thankyou to Lambros and his team for organising and administering our home loan. Lambros was helpful, obliging, and sourced a provider that was able to satisfy our lending requirements. He was and still is always available to answer questions and solve problems. I would definetly recommend Lambros and Inovayt to anyone who is looking for a reliable and honest broker in the future.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Hi Jan,

Thanks for sharing your experience. We're happy Lambros was able to make this process straightforward for you.

MJB

MJBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Duane is very knowledgeable, fast replies, didn’t take any nonsense from the bank and most of all got the job done without much stress on us. He was always open and transparent with everything he was doing for us and was very reassuring when things looked like they may not turn out as expected. I can’t recommend Duane enough and will definitely be referring him on to family and friends.

Thanks so much!

Fantastic service!

I would highly recommend Inovayt. Justin and Chris have assisted me from the very start to end of the Home buying journey. Their extensive knowledge and experience in the field gave me confidence and made my life easier to know that I have experts on my side. Working with inovayt, I particularly appreciated the open and frequent line of communication. I was never left guessing what to expect next. I was informed and had my queries addressed in an time-efficient manner.
Thank you!!

Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks, Cansu! We're happy to hear Justin and Chris were able to assist. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Tangles

TanglesVictoria

Fabulous Service

Thank you to Lambros and his Team for facilitating my home loan. In particular i am so impressed by the attention to detail, personalised service, caring disposition and a great outcome (good rate). I thoroughly recommend Inovayt when you have the need for a loan for anything.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks, Tangles. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

Rachel Pringle

Rachel PringleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt service

Ben worked very hard to source the best rate from one of the big 4 banks. This was all during lockdown and was very quick to respond to any email. Would recommend Ben to my family and friends.

Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks for sharing, Rachel. We're happy to hear Ben was able to source the best interest rate for you.