Inovayt

4.9

Tangles

TanglesVictoria

Fabulous Service

Thank you to Lambros and his Team for facilitating my home loan. In particular i am so impressed by the attention to detail, personalised service, caring disposition and a great outcome (good rate). I thoroughly recommend Inovayt when you have the need for a loan for anything.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Rachel Pringle

Rachel PringleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt service

Ben worked very hard to source the best rate from one of the big 4 banks. This was all during lockdown and was very quick to respond to any email. Would recommend Ben to my family and friends.

Excellent service

Hai is very professional and approachable. Hai found us a very competitive rate with a big 4 bank within a very limited time frame. Despite the time limit, Hai was very helpful and patient, answering any questions we had. We would highly recommend his service.

Loan used forHome Construction
Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks for sharing, Sarah. We're happy to hear Hai was able to help.

lisa smith

lisa smithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service super efficient and very professional

Ben Robinson and his team were amazing in setting up our finance for us for the purchase of our new home.
I would highly recommend Ben to anyone needing to re finance when buying property. He stayed with us the whole way through and reassured us every step of the way.
His knowledge was next level.

Thanks Ben and Noelle

Lisa & Ian Smith

Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks, Lisa and Ian. Congratulations on the purchase of your new home. We're so happy Ben and the team was able to assist. We look forward to helping you again one day.

Finance made simple

Despite covid making everything on line, James made the whole process easy and simple. A no cost way to refinance to a better rate. Very happy with the whole process.

Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks for sharing, Henk. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Marg B

Marg BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service, took the stress out of buying a home.

Was thrilled with the service from Inovayt, at all times we had great communication from our broker Chris and felt our application was in good hands. Very professional and transparent service. Highly recommend.

Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks for sharing, Marg. We're happy to hear Chris was able to assist you.

it was simple

Kathy and the team at Inovayt were great to work with to assist us to find the right bank to refinance with. She was prompt to response to all my questions and was found us the perfect loan to suit our needs.

Loan used forRenovation
Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks, Kelly. We're happy Kathy was able to help you to refinance. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

pejman z.

pejman z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional service

We were very lucky to have Justin as our finance broker. We thought with our situation we were not able to get a loan but Justin found a lender that suited our needs. He was very thorough from the beginning till the end of the process, he was an excellent communicator and was always available to answer our questions. Thank you again Justin

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property
Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks, Pejman. Happy to hear Justin helped you to find a lender that suited your needs.

Roopa

RoopaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you Lambros and Inovayt!

We worked with Lambros during the recent purchase of our first home. Lambros was amazing to deal with and provided us with great advice and support throughout the process. He was always quick with his response and very approachable. We highly recommend Lambros and the team at Inovayt.

Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks for recommending Lambros, Roopa. We're looking forward to helping you again in the future.

N Jacobs

N JacobsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Duane Hunnam for Excellent service

Duane Hunnam assisted us in finding a home loan that suited our circumstances. His advice and support was spot-on. Duane was always quick and with his response and feedback on how things were tracking. With Duane's advise we saved a significant amount of money and we were able to secure an appropriate home loan in a very reasonable time frame. Thank you Duane for your excellent advice, support and friendly attitude!

Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thank you! Happy that Duane was able to provide you with support throughout this process.

Courtney King

Courtney KingNortheast, VIC

We highly recommend Jason from Inovayt!!

We worked with Jason from Inovayt when we brought our new property and he was amazing to deal with. Professional, dedicated and very approachable. Jason has recently checked in with us to review our loan and has now saved us a great amount of money each week. Can’t thank you enough, Jason.

Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thank you for sharing your experience, Courtney. We're happy to hear Jason was able to assist you throughout this process.

Thank you Ben & Inovayt!

Ben was amazing to deal with during the recent purchase of my first home. He made the whole process so simple and I felt supported throughout. I would highly recommend him and the team at Inovayt.

Loan used forFirst Home
Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks for sharing, Jen. We're happy to hear Ben was able to assist you to purchase your first home. congratulations!

Doan F.

Doan F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service by Kathy

We got the home loan through Kathy who did an excellent job from comparing various products to applying for loan. Everything went smoothly with Kathy’s dedication. The refinance process was done within two weeks. Thank you Kathy and the team for your fantastic work!

Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks for sharing, Doan. We're happy that Kathy was able to help!

Kevin

KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support and result from Duane!

Duane was a great help to us in our refinancing and reno loan. It was a long back and forth process with the lender but Duane was always checking in and keeping things moving, very responsive and it was great to be able to quickly bounce any questions off him throughout the entire process. Would definitely recommend Duane to friends and family.

Loan used forRenovation

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for sharing. We're glad Duane was able to help with your refinance and reno loan.

Lee S.

Lee S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 out of 5

Hai was professional to work with from word go, he found me a refinance rate more than 1 percent lower, with an awesome Cashback deal.
I found out I had a tricky credit report, Hai went out of his way to explain what had happened and provide evidence this wasn’t my fault.
My approval was accepted with his mitigance.

Hi Lee,

Thanks for sharing your experience with Hai. We're so happy he was able to help you throughout the process.

Adam Marks

Adam MarksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Diligent, professional, accessible and best of all, terrific to work with.

Diligent, professional, accessible and best of all, terrific to work with. Kathy is just brilliant and we can not recommend her highly enough. It has been a true pleasure and one that we would repeat.

Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks, Adam. We're happy Kathy could help.

Lisa M

Lisa MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

We had a fantastic experience with Inovayt - from our initial conversations through to settlement, we are so appreciative of the knowledge & guidance that Nick, Justin & Noelle shared with us. There were no hiccups along the way, and we were really pleased to with the rate secured for our first home loan. We'd be sure to recommend and look forward to our next opportunity of working together. Thanks again guys!

Loan used forFirst Home

Hi Lisa,

I'm happy to hear the team was able to share their knowledge and guide you through the process. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Pain free

I have used Inovayt for the last 5 years, they have never let me down. I have always received great service and great product advice. The loans that have been secured for me have always been very competitive.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used forInvestment Property
Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thank you for being such a loyal customer, Helene. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

John T

John TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service!

Kathy did a great job refinancing my home loan and setting up a new loan for an investment property. We are very pleased with the new rate we have.

Thank you so much!

Hi John,

We're happy to hear Kathy was able to help you with your investment property. We look forward to helping you with the next one!

Melissa S.

Melissa S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service that saved me a lot of money!

It is not often someone exceeds my expectations!
Kathy knowledge is of the highest quality, nothing was too much trouble and I understood what was happening every step of the way. Kathy's communication was excellent and the refinancing of our loan was seamless, painless and at a much better rate than our previous loan. I am very comfortable to recommend Kathy to anyone looking to refinance.

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for sharing your experience with Kathy. We're happy to hear your refinancing was seamless! We look forward to helping you again in the future.