Insight F6605C

Insight F6605C

Help required to set up the computer pad

I hv an insight elliptical 6605c not used for a few years. The computer pad does not come on, how do I set up the computer again so I can start using it again. Help. I hv the owners Manual but it does not show me how to set up the computer.

septian46

septian46AU

Insight healthy 6605C

Overall: Best machine I have used yet! Great programmable options, pulse rate, well designed product. Someone knew what they were doing when they designed this one. A clear winner! It's a one machine workout! All you need!
the excess can build muscle throughout the body, can burn fat in the body,
Cons: Display surround is a little "busy"

Jessica T.

Jessica T.asked

I am after the user manual does anyone have a copy? (insight Model: F6705C)

Paula R.

Have you found a manual? I am looking for one, too?

Macey McBride

Macey McBrideasked

Hello. I have bought a second hand Insight x-trainer model no. F6705C and not able to find a manual for it. My main concern with it is that I cannot get the resistance/intensity to increase on the machine. The closest model no I can find near it is F6605C. My question is are both these models very similar within the manuals. If so I would like to get a copy.

Paula R.

Hi, did you get a manual? I have just bought one and am after the manual, too?