Insight F6605C

Insight F6605C

See the Best Elliptical Trainers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Insight? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Help required to set up the computer pad

I hv an insight elliptical 6605c not used for a few years. The computer pad does not come on, how do I set up the computer again so I can start using it again. Help. I hv the owners Manual but it does not show me how to set up the computer.

septian46
    septian46AU

Insight healthy 6605C

Overall: Best machine I have used yet! Great programmable options, pulse rate, well designed product. Someone knew what they were doing when they designed this one. A clear winner! It's a one machine workout! All you need!
    the excess can build muscle throughout the body, can burn fat in the body,
    Cons: Display surround is a little "busy"

Jessica T.
    Jessica T.asked

I am after the user manual does anyone have a copy? (insight Model: F6705C)

Paula R.

Have you found a manual? I am looking for one, too?

Macey McBride
    Macey McBrideasked

Hello. I have bought a second hand Insight x-trainer model no. F6705C and not able to find a manual for it. My main concern with it is that I cannot get the resistance/intensity to increase on the machine. The closest model no I can find near it is F6605C. My question is are both these models very similar within the manuals. If so I would like to get a copy.

Paula R.

Hi, did you get a manual? I have just bought one and am after the manual, too?

Patrick L.
    Patrick L.

Has anyone found a manual?