InstaHang

InstaHang

See the Best Multi Tools in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Waste of time and energy!

I only got around to using this today. I couldn't get the spring loaded bit to fit back in. When I finally did, it sprang straight back out.. I am disabled and the spring bit shot behind my heavy armchair and have to wait until someone can help me retrieve it. So not got to hang anything.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Easy to use. Good value for the price.

Found the Ista Hang good value and easy to use, Admittably wasn't expecting high expectations for the price paid but did the job on a lot of the smaller hanging jobs around the house. Reality check for
all of your reviewers if it is cheap and looks cheap, well you get what you pay for. As I said it worked for me,

Don't bother

I agree with the majority of reviews and very rarely post my feelings on the web. A complete waste of time, shabby cheap plastic, pins that do not go in the wall, springs popping out everywhere before it fell to pieces.
I would hire the people in the advert in a flash to work for me, they must be incredibly talented to be able to make even one picture hang up and leave no marks on the wall after removing the pins. Save your money and get some proper hooks or the advertised sticky ones that can easily removed.

Buy an Insta Hang and end up hanging yourself.

What a hoax. I fell for the t.v. pitch and bought the product. No more t.v. products for me. The instructions never explain that the top portion is simply for storage; the level/laser was ill constructed and the laser light shot off in a crooked direction. My wife and I wasted enough time on InstaHang that we could have hung every picture in our house in time wasted figuring out how in the hell it was supposed to work and discovering that it didn't. It now hangs in our trash.

Cheap plastic crap

Looks cheap, feels cheap, doesn't work at all. Waste of time and money.
Don't bother buying this product! I am going to try and get my money back.

Pathetic and Annoying

The Spirit Level casing around the battery broke before I even used it.
The nails don't come fully out and if they do they don't go fully into the plasterboard you have to finish the job with a hammer. It hurts your hand trying to get it to go in the way the instructions say.
It doesn't work, it breaks easily and most important of all it doesn't tell you how much you safely hang kilo wise in one of these.
It was a waste if money and now I have to go and buy proper hooks from Bunnings.
I certainly wouldn't give the 2nd set you get as a gift to anyone.
If you are smart enough to look up product review about it, be smart enough not to buy it!
Free set
Broke easily and didn't work. Doesn't say how many Kg they hold.

not what its suppose to be

The tool looks quite handy but far from it. Got one peg in the wall then jammed on the second. The peg gets stuck sideways and can't get it out. Very disappointed and wouldn't recommend. Company should refund monies taken for all those products which don't work as they should.

Waste of money

Doesn't work and a total waste of money. Jammed immediately with no hope of un-jamming. The ease of use by product video suggests it is very easy to use and works every time. Nothing could be further from the truth. I would not recommend this product and am sorry that I purchased it!!
Nothing
Did not do what the YouTube video demonstrated

What a waste of money

It leaves marks on your walls, you can't see to line up the nail as it is concealled within and behind the hand piece, cheap plastic rubbish. It is now going to cost me more in postage to return the item than the item is worth. The theory behind it is fantastic, the item itself, total waste of money!!
Theory behind the process

Total dud

It is supposed to be a simple system for installing wall hooks to hang things. In reality, the product is flimsy and fiddly to use, does not work any better (possibly worse because of the shortness of the pin) than any commercially available wall hangers from a hardware store. I wouldn't hang anything of value on it.

Flimsy construction, fiddly loading mechanism, dubious studiness on the wall