IT Luggage

IT Luggage

Great product and fantastic customer service

Purchased hard case 3 years ago and have used it 4-5 times. 3 months ago airline damaged the wheels. Rang IT Luggage who organised replacement wheels. Unfortunately they did not have the stock of these wheels. Brett from customer service offered me a new case for no charge as they could not get the wheels. Within a week I received a new IT Luggage Legion 71cm hard case. Almost identical to my old case. This is what great customer service is about. IT Luggage did not have to replace the case as it was not a warranty issue.
IT Luggage is one of the better cases I have purchased over the years. We do an overseas trip every year and the IT brand has endured the knocks (apart from airline damage to wheels) more than previous brands I have used.
Overall a great case and fantastic customer service

Purchased .

Free replacement wheel after airline damage

I bought the case two years ago, I have used for multiple trips over seas. last year, it was damaged by the airline & IT luggage replaced the damaged wheel free

None existent warranty

Bought 2 large hard shell suitcases from this company in August 2017, only used one on 2 holidays before it split along the seam then the last holiday one of the legs has fallen off, so I've used this suitcase 3 times and now it going to the tip.

Customer service is a joke even producing evidence from my PayPal account of my purchase they refused to honour the warranty, will be selling the unused one, wont answer emails until i posted about them on Facebook, a cheap case from the market would have lasted longer.

Purchased at Bags ETC for $50.00.

Replacement wheel for the cost of postage

Malaysian Airlines wouldn't cover breaking the wheel off. it luggage supplied a replacement item in a very short time. Easy to deal with. Cost was covering the express post and replacement item was free.

Purchased .

No hassle to replace wheels

Great suitcase. Over the years the wheels have been subjected to wear and tear. While I didn't expect replacement wheels to be covered under warranty, Brett from Customer Service kindly arranged a new set of wheels for me for free - I simply needed to cover the postage cost (which is understandable!) Excellent Service!

Purchased .

It luggage offer outstanding and exceptional customer service

I have 4 pieces of it luggage.
I have used them for the past 15 years. The luggage is strong, light and functional and stands up well over time.
I recently lodged a warranty claim with it luggage. My medium sized bag had suffered damage after a flight. The it luggage department advised that the damage was caused by the airline handlers and was not covered under the warranty. However as a gesture if goodwill they offered to replace my old bag with a new bag. I was very impressed with the speed, efficiency and generosity of the company.
I will always buy it luggage in the future and will continue to recommend them to my friends and family.

Purchased .

Excellent brand and great service.

Bought this carry on bag overseas in about 2015. It’s seen a lot of countries ( even Iceland in Winter) and still is a very good and functional bag. The exterior is of durable fabric and still looks as new and the interior has good space and has a separate compartment for things like underwear etc. I had a bit of wear to one of the wheels and contacted iT and they were more than happy to replace the part with amazing and prompt, friendly service. It’s a great lightweight little bag that I’m sure will serve me for many more adventures.

Service plus

We travel a lot and have a number of different brand bags. Our favourite by far is our IT luggage as it offers more interior space than our others, which we will replace with IT luggage when the need arises. We use our little bag for domestic travel on average once a month and the condition has not changed. When we recently needed to replace a back wheel , the service was exceptional. Thank you IT luggage. We are huge fans.

Poor Quality pruduct. Long term review

Purchased an IT hardshell case in 2013 before a trip to the USA. The case only got as far as Chicago before the primary handle pulled out of the case. On return to Australia after 3 weeks across the USA, I contacted customer service and they sent a new handle for me to install. Fast forward to next trip in 2015. The plastic feet on the bottom of the case failed and the stitched strip holding the two halves of the shell split down the stitching. New foot sent by customer service at my cost but no solution to the strip on the back as I no longer had the receipt from 2013 despite them having records of my previous issues. Had to use duct tape the repair strip. Now to 2018 and this trip. Case lasted one leg to Morocco and the polycarbonate case itself failed where a wheel attached. Had to go luggage shopping in Casablanca for the rest of the trip. Was never happy with quality and durability of the IT case. Not recommended for casual users let alone frequent flyers.

Great service!

I originally purchased our IT bags in April 2011. They are medium, hard sided cases that are the perfect size for us. They have been on many trips, not just us but our children borrow them whenever they go on holidays.
On our last trip early in 2018, a wheel on one of our cases cracked. I contacted IT Australia but they were unable to provide me with a new wheel. I was not expecting the wheel to be covered by warranty, I just wanted a replacement. Unfortunately a replacement wheel was not available but I was pleasantly surprised when I was offered a new bag on the Damage Replacement Programme instead. I was offered a new bag or even a whole set for 70-80% off the RRP!
My bags arrived 2 days after I ordered them and they are excellent. Here’s to another 7 years worth of travel

Wonderful customer service

I have had my case for over four years and been very happy with it. It was light and easy to handle. Unfortunately, on my last trip somehow the support for one of the wheels broke making it very difficult to wheel. But the replacement part was not available. However the wonderfully helpful Brett from Customer Service acknowledged the fault and offered me a replacement case at an extremely reasonable price plus the freight cost. This was a very satisfactory conclusion for me. It has been a pleasure to deal with a company who offer a good product, such great customer service and who actually deliver on their warranty.

Purchased .

Fantastic service for 2 replacement wheels for 1 of our light weight suitcases. Very happy with the

Just love the durability and light weight of the bag.
It’s been all over the world and only had a problem with the wheels from rough use.
Just a perfect suitcase what else can I say.

Excellent Customer service, great product

I purchased the lightest collection range a few years ago and loved the suitcases until I had some issues with the wheels of my big suitcase during a holiday late last year. Even though the issue was technically not covered by warranty IT luggage (Brett) made sure to follow up on my issue and as a gesture of good will provided a satisfactory resolution to my concerns. I am very happy with the service and will definitely shop with them again.

Repairs to lugggage

During travel the airline damaged the wheels of my suitcase. Although this isn't covered under warranty, it luggage provided replacement wheels free of charge (all I had to pay was the cost of shipping). Customer service was very good throughout this process.

Excellent Company

I just wanted to indicate how very satisfied I have been with the terrific customer service that has been beyond what seems to be the standard response these days.
Not only was I not fobbed off because I didn’t have the “ original receipt” or that one issue was not covered under warranty, but the service I received was so timely and professional it needs to be commented on.
All my issue have been resolved – worn wheels (not covered) and missing zip pull (covered) for very little cost, inconvenience or effort on my part.
I highly recommend not only the luggage but the company’s customer service which was exemplary. Thank you for giving me back some faith in the consumer industry.
Kind Regards
Carolyn Gipp

It Aus fixed my problem

Contact was quick and continued till sorted.Problem caused by Airline problem but found It Luggage to be very understanding and came up with a more than generous result. Thank you.

Purchased for $150.00.

Easy Replacement of Suitcase

Purchased a Zeus Duralition originally in June used a few times and stitching come undone near one of the zippers. I followed the instructions re replacement as I understood that it was a manufacture issue and NOT damage done by airline travel. The whole process via email was easy and simple. Three replacement options were offered and after choosing one I collected it the very next day from the warehouse . Very happy with the excellent customer service . The other IT luggage that I have has been great and have used it many times for overseas travel .

Great designs and good customer service.

My IT suitcase was used on a weekly basis for the past 4 years to transport equipment to/from home to work. Unfortunately the top of the case cracked making it hard to lift the case in/out of the car boot. Upon contacting customer service and presenting them with all the details they have kindly replaced the suitcase. I love the designs and apart from the unlucky crack in my first case, the design is good, very easy to roll around and steer on the 4 wheels, and the rest of the case very sturdy protecting everything inside.

Don't honor 10 year warranty

Purchased IT luggage couple years ago. Only used the suitcase not more 3 or 4 times and the wheel broke off.
I emailed IT with my concern and because I did not have the receipt they refused to do anything for me. All I kept seeing initially when I bought the suit are is they offer a 10 year warranty. However if you don't keep your receipt you will get no service with any issues.
I'm extremely disappointed spending the amount I did only to use they luggage piece less than a handful of times.
Brands should not require a receipt to fix their own faulty product.
Will not buy another piece of luggage from here again.

Happy with the customer service

Although I miss-placed the warranty card, I still get my replacement suitcase. Brett was very professional, clear and prompt in replying my emails.