IT Luggage

IT Luggage

DianaM

DianaMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful suitcase

we bought two of the large suitcase which travelled with us through Europe for over 5 months...at some point one of the wheels broke in half. On our return we contacted IT Luggage....who where just wonderful and promptly helped us with and dispatched new wheels for our suitcase. Cant thank them enough for their wonderful service .

Store LocationAdelaide

George M.

George M.South East Queensland, QLD

An excellent response and help to fixing a luggage problem

Tara

TaraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great suitcases at a great price

My whole family have It luggage, the large and the small matching sets. They are fantastic!!. We recently were abroad and after some lazy luggage handing at the airport a wheel can off and the trolley part was dented and didn't work. I spoke with Brett at It Australia and he was able to send replacement parts and I fixed myself! Super easy! Thanks Brett and It luggage

Veronica

Veronica

New Wheels

I was unsure if my problem (wheels stopped rolling) would be dealt with under warranty. The person who answered the phone was not initially helpful - it seemed as though my queries were testing his patience. However, further communication was much more positive. However, as he suggested, I sent photos of the luggage, and then received emailed instructions which led to resolution. I paid the postage for new wheels to be sent to me.

Store LocationLoganholme

JoB

JoBSydney, NSW

Replacement wheel

Fantastic service! I had damaged one of the wheels on my suitcase and contacted IT Luggage Australia and they were very prompt with replying and very helpful. And even though the damage it isn't covered by the warranty, they sent me x2 replacement wheels and I only had to pay for the express postage. Received all very quickly. Was a really nice surprise, am very happy with the great service! Highly recommend.

DebbieW

DebbieWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product

The service from IT Luggage is five star, i had a problem with my case and they had no hesitation in helping me. i would highly recommend this company to anyone

Store LocationTK Max

Replacement Castor

Excellent service from IT Australia in providing a replacement castor for one which got caught in a train door and was pulled off in London. Quick service by express post and didn't charge for the castor.

JillJ

JillJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spare parts

very happy with fast response, instructions and delivery of my new parts within 3 working days.. although out of warranty, the rods were replaced free of charge, and I only paid for express delivery..
extremely happy
Thanks Brett :)

Store LocationOn line eBay store

Getting replacement wheels

After a fairly rigorous and long trip one of the wheels was damaged, so I contacted the company in order to make sure to buy the correct replacement wheel. The customer service team helped identify the part I needed, and then offered to give me two replacement wheels if I paid the postage cost. I happily sent the funds, and the wheels showed up via courier two days later. Very pleased with the service, and now my suitcase is as good as new, ready for another long trip! Thanks it!

Paul

Paul

IT luggage castors

Wheels worn thru wear and tear. In desperation I contacted the company. Excellent service identifying replacement wheels and prompt delivery. Great service and rejuvenated our luggage. have had great service from both my IT cases.

Review collected in partnership with IT Luggage

Terrible quality, no admission of fault for warranty.

We purchased a case and 3 wheels gradually fell off over 3 weeks away, they physically ripped off the case as the case material is so soft, you can see the 4th wheel coming away now, when you look between the wheel base and the case you can see the material pulling away from the wheel screws. Retailer send it to one of IT’s ‘independent’ retailers who advised IT Of the issue and that was it. IT want nothing more to do with it.

Store LocationMyer

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Service

Ona recent trip wheel was broken off suitcase. It was a great case and didn’t want to lose it, so we contacted IT Luggage and they asked for photos of the broken part and case. We knew it wouldn’t be under warranty and we’re happy to pay for the new wheel, however they said that they would send me the replacement wheel at no cost if I paid the postage. The wheel was posted with tracking number and we received it the next day, fitted in a few minutes and the case is now like new again.

IT Luggage were prompt and very courteous with all there replies. Highly recommend you try IT Luggage, they are excellent, you won’t be disappointed.

Extremely good customer service

Great customer service by this company. Emails were replied to quickly and thoroughly and my bags were sent out to me quickly! extremely happy with this! I have used this company for my luggage for many years!

Store LocationOnline

PeterS

PeterSFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent Repair - Parts Service

JanetS

JanetSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely helpful customer service

I needed to replace my suitcase due to non warranty damage. My emails were promptly replied to and my new suitcase turned up when they said it would. Very happy.

Pete

Pete

Exceptional service

Most professional company I have had the pleasure to deal with. Found replacement wheels based on a photograph. No model number, proof of purchase or any other form of identification.

Store LocationPurchased in London

Excellent Service

Excellent communication and service, very helpful, these guys went over and above to help me fix a wheel that wasn’t even covered with warranty.!
Great product also, my daughter just loves her suitcases & uses them often, as do I.!
Well recommended

Ethan

EthanHobart, TAS

Great suitcase, great customer service

My IT suitcase is good quality, it has survived being lugged across the USA (even the TSA!), happy with the expanding features, and the space inside it. Customer service has been great too! The extendable handle had broken, and wouldn't go up or down, so I contacted their warranty department, unfortunately I couldn't find the warranty card, however Brett from customer service was more than happy to organise a replacement handle, I just had to cover the postage. He was extremely helpful and professional on both email and phone, and once I had paid for the postage, he promptly sent the replacement handle that afternoon.

Store LocationLuggage Direct

Review collected in partnership with IT Luggage

Poor quality, wheel has broken from the first use

I bought IT Luggage, big suitcase, 45 euro. At first, it seems to be a good quality but after the first use, one of the 4 wheel has been broken. Disappointed.

Store LocationAuchan

Marketa

MarketaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good luggage + Amazing customer service

We bought our hard case luggage 3 years ago, never bothered to keep receipts. Recently one of the wheels on our luggage broke. I only wanted to buy a spare wheel, but received the spare part as part of the warranty without any questions, one week later. I only had to pay the postage. I think this is the best customer service I have ever came across. Thank you!!!

Kerry Augustasked

Have emailed your company. Awaiting a reply. I cannot lock/unlock my Pagoda case. Haven’t even used it yet, and am about to travel to Europe. Button (a) seems to be stuck down. I can’t budge it. Please help. T August

Kerry August

Have emailed your company. Awaiting a reply. I cannot lock/unlock my Pagoda case. Haven’t even used it yet, and am about to travel to Europe. Button (a) seems to be stuck down. I can’t budge it. Please help. Trish August

Kerry August

Still not getting any information about the (a) button which seems to be faulty

Reply to my complaint please Trish August

G man

G manasked

I have IT luggage, I dont have any warranty, I am very satisfy with luggage but two out of four whills are damaged, I would like to ask where I can go to replace them or buy new
Im happy to pay for all 4 and keep my luggage as I have not use it a lot

JosephW
JosephW

I emailed the customer service of my broken wheel at UK head office.
customerservice@itluggage.co.uk. They asked which country I brought the case and directed me to the service team in that country. In my case, Australia. What they ask you to do is take photos of the case upright, case laying down showing the broken wheels, label on the case. Then they ask you to unscrew the wheel (they give you instructions), showing the mount on the underside of the wheel. they fixed me up within a week

Gael Mackenzie

Contact the company & I'm sure they'll replace the wheels no problem

Tracey
Tracey

Contact their customer service here in Australia they are very helpful .
customerservice@itluggage.com.au

Robert W.

Robert W.asked

Where can you obtain replacement parts here in US. My handle failed to survive airport handling after a dozen trips. Plastic connector cracked and handle came apart exposing the cable. Unless there is an easy to get parts, appears its heading to the dumpster. I think the extra wide handle is part of the problem it goes from corner to corner and is sort of flimsy. Anyway if any one knows of an online source for repair parts that would be helpful?

Email customer service.