IT Luggage

IT Luggage

Good service

I received an "it" suitcase from an Airline, as a replacement, after they had damaged a another suitcase. Ona recent trip one wheel was broken, and despite the fact that the warranty did not include replacement, the company did replace the damaged wheel.

Purchased in August 2018.

Falling to bits after 13 months

Purchased 2 iT Casablanca cases 13 months ago and after 2 trips abroad they are falling to bits. Apparently this is “fair wear and tear” 10 year warranty is not worth the paper it is printed on

Purchased in March 2018 at Bags etc, Braintree for $120.00.

Amazing customer service - with new cases to boot!!!

I purchased a full set of three IT Luggage cases several years ago online which I used for many years on personal and business trips around the world. Light, sturdy and with plenty of space, I loved my cases... Unfortunately, after some rough handling with very heavy cases, the extendable metal handles broke on two of the cases. As I had since lost my receipt, Brett at IT Australia customer service offered to replace the handles but unfortunately after a search, the warehouses no longer carried the handles. Still, unperturbed Brett did a sterling job and simply charged me an extremely cheap (cost?) price for three brand new cases which I took delivery of today. These new cases are amazing. Big, sturdy and very light for their size (I got the LAYERED cases) I am extremely happy with the service. Well done Brett - who has stayed with me over the months until I finally selected some cases I liked (and found time to order them with my busy work schedule)... This time I'll keep my receipt. I would buy IT Luggage again without a shadow of a doubt.

Purchased in May 2019 at IT Luggage online.

This is perfect customer service

- I have contact It Luggage and recieved an email within 24 hours
- they were very professional since first contact,
- they instructed me from beginning to the end.
- Checked up, followed up
- very satisfy and highly recomend
- good quality
- best customers service

Purchased in May 2015 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $130.00.

Good 2 wheeler suitcase for the well travelled

Light suitcase and well made. One of the feet got damaged by the airlines. I was easy to get spares from IT luggage service center and repair it myself. Good customer service.

Purchased in October 2017.

Cafe Parisien Suitcase

Love my suitcase. It has been cruising with me and has also been on a rail journey around Europe. Easy to manoeuvre on and off trains and keeps the contents safe. Unfortunately a screw failed on one of the handles, however, once IT were made aware of the problem a replacement end cap and screws were provided free of charge - only had to pay postage. Now my case is as good as new. Customer service was very good.

Purchased in March 2015.

excellent service for replacement of broken wheel on suitcase

1. How functional and well designed is the interior of the suitcase? well designed for maintenance
2. How often have you used your suitcase and what kind of conditions has it been subjected to? multiple overseas trip on airlines
3. How well does this suitcase protect its contents from the elements (e.g. water damage)? very strong, have not the opportunity to comment on water
4. How easy is it to manouevre this suitcase at airports and when in transit? The wheels are well balanced and easy to navigate

Purchased in August 2017.

Excellent Customer Service

These are great suitcases and have done quite a few trips overseas. I had a problem with 3 wheels on small case rubber split and broke off and my large case the plastic coating separated and bubbled and started cracking off case. Brett was excellent and organised FREE replacement cases for me under warranty I only had to pay for freight. I will definately buy IT cases again in the future if i need more as the warranty and customer service was fantastic .

Purchased in October 2014.

Exceptional after sale service!

LOVED my IT suitcase & was devoted when a wheel disintegrated! 2 years out of warranty, but maybe I can still buy a replacement wheel as the rest of the case is pumping after 10 o/s trips! Yes! Just a charge for postage - can you believe that? 2 wheels supplied (I now have a spare) and owl case & I are off travelling again! Awesome after sale (warranty) service!

March 29th 2019 Update:

Well out of warranty, wheel starts to disintegrate on my FAVE Owl case! Can I buy a replacement? No they say - we'll send you a FREE replacement!! My Owl is back on the road again! Thanks IT!!

Purchased in December 2014 at Strandbags Retail Store for $150.00.

Fantastic customer service

Always purchase IT luggage, find them cheap, reliable and fit for purpose. Had an issue with my case wheel that had managed to dislodge itself during transit. Couldn't find my warranty card to validate the purchase but the customer service team (Brett) went above and beyond to help me. Very thankful to them and my case is now ready for many more adventures.

Purchased in January 2018 for $90.00.

Stylish and Easy to spot on Luggage Carousel

Purchase luggage set 2 years ago and had the misfortune of a damaged wheel. Contacted IT and although wheel damage was not under warranty, Brett offered free replacement wheels and sent by fast courier service to my address. Great support and service, will buy again when it gets too old!

Purchased in May 2016 for $149.00.

Great product and fantastic customer service

Purchased hard case 3 years ago and have used it 4-5 times. 3 months ago airline damaged the wheels. Rang IT Luggage who organised replacement wheels. Unfortunately they did not have the stock of these wheels. Brett from customer service offered me a new case for no charge as they could not get the wheels. Within a week I received a new IT Luggage Legion 71cm hard case. Almost identical to my old case. This is what great customer service is about. IT Luggage did not have to replace the case as it was not a warranty issue.
IT Luggage is one of the better cases I have purchased over the years. We do an overseas trip every year and the IT brand has endured the knocks (apart from airline damage to wheels) more than previous brands I have used.
Overall a great case and fantastic customer service

Purchased in April 2016.

Free replacement wheel after airline damage

I bought the case two years ago, I have used for multiple trips over seas. last year, it was damaged by the airline & IT luggage replaced the damaged wheel free

Purchased in February 2017.

None existent warranty

Bought 2 large hard shell suitcases from this company in August 2017, only used one on 2 holidays before it split along the seam then the last holiday one of the legs has fallen off, so I've used this suitcase 3 times and now it going to the tip.

Customer service is a joke even producing evidence from my PayPal account of my purchase they refused to honour the warranty, will be selling the unused one, wont answer emails until i posted about them on Facebook, a cheap case from the market would have lasted longer.

Purchased in August 2017 at Bags ETC for $50.00.

Replacement wheel for the cost of postage

Malaysian Airlines wouldn't cover breaking the wheel off. it luggage supplied a replacement item in a very short time. Easy to deal with. Cost was covering the express post and replacement item was free.

Purchased in April 2016.

No hassle to replace wheels

Great suitcase. Over the years the wheels have been subjected to wear and tear. While I didn't expect replacement wheels to be covered under warranty, Brett from Customer Service kindly arranged a new set of wheels for me for free - I simply needed to cover the postage cost (which is understandable!) Excellent Service!

Purchased in June 2014.

It luggage offer outstanding and exceptional customer service

I have 4 pieces of it luggage.
I have used them for the past 15 years. The luggage is strong, light and functional and stands up well over time.
I recently lodged a warranty claim with it luggage. My medium sized bag had suffered damage after a flight. The it luggage department advised that the damage was caused by the airline handlers and was not covered under the warranty. However as a gesture if goodwill they offered to replace my old bag with a new bag. I was very impressed with the speed, efficiency and generosity of the company.
I will always buy it luggage in the future and will continue to recommend them to my friends and family.

Purchased in May 2012.

Excellent brand and great service.

Bought this carry on bag overseas in about 2015. It’s seen a lot of countries ( even Iceland in Winter) and still is a very good and functional bag. The exterior is of durable fabric and still looks as new and the interior has good space and has a separate compartment for things like underwear etc. I had a bit of wear to one of the wheels and contacted iT and they were more than happy to replace the part with amazing and prompt, friendly service. It’s a great lightweight little bag that I’m sure will serve me for many more adventures.

Purchased in May 2015.

Service plus

We travel a lot and have a number of different brand bags. Our favourite by far is our IT luggage as it offers more interior space than our others, which we will replace with IT luggage when the need arises. We use our little bag for domestic travel on average once a month and the condition has not changed. When we recently needed to replace a back wheel , the service was exceptional. Thank you IT luggage. We are huge fans.

Purchased in February 2015.

Poor Quality pruduct. Long term review

Purchased an IT hardshell case in 2013 before a trip to the USA. The case only got as far as Chicago before the primary handle pulled out of the case. On return to Australia after 3 weeks across the USA, I contacted customer service and they sent a new handle for me to install. Fast forward to next trip in 2015. The plastic feet on the bottom of the case failed and the stitched strip holding the two halves of the shell split down the stitching. New foot sent by customer service at my cost but no solution to the strip on the back as I no longer had the receipt from 2013 despite them having records of my previous issues. Had to use duct tape the repair strip. Now to 2018 and this trip. Case lasted one leg to Morocco and the polycarbonate case itself failed where a wheel attached. Had to go luggage shopping in Casablanca for the rest of the trip. Was never happy with quality and durability of the IT case. Not recommended for casual users let alone frequent flyers.

Purchased in July 2013.

Have emailed your company. Awaiting a reply. I cannot lock/unlock my Pagoda case. Haven’t even used it yet, and am about to travel to Europe. Button (a) seems to be stuck down. I can’t budge it. Please help. T August
Have emailed your company. Awaiting a reply. I cannot lock/unlock my Pagoda case. Haven’t even used it yet, and am about to travel to Europe. Button (a) seems to be stuck down. I can’t budge it. Please help. Trish AugustStill not getting any information about the (a) button which seems to be faultyReply to my complaint please Trish August

I have IT luggage, I dont have any warranty, I am very satisfy with luggage but two out of four whills are damaged, I would like to ask where I can go to replace them or buy new Im happy to pay for all 4 and keep my luggage as I have not use it a lot Thanks
I emailed the customer service of my broken wheel at UK head office. customerservice@itluggage.co.uk. They asked which country I brought the case and directed me to the service team in that country. In my case, Australia. What they ask you to do is take photos of the case upright, case laying down showing the broken wheels, label on the case. Then they ask you to unscrew the wheel (they give you instructions), showing the mount on the underside of the wheel. they fixed me up within a weekContact the company & I'm sure they'll replace the wheels no problemContact their customer service here in Australia they are very helpful . customerservice@itluggage.com.au

Where can you obtain replacement parts here in US. My handle failed to survive airport handling after a dozen trips. Plastic connector cracked and handle came apart exposing the cable. Unless there is an easy to get parts, appears its heading to the dumpster. I think the extra wide handle is part of the problem it goes from corner to corner and is sort of flimsy. Anyway if any one knows of an online source for repair parts that would be helpful?
Email customer service.