4.9

Fedup1961

Fedup1961Sydney

Outstanding

Yuliya and her team were amazing. We struggled to find a jeweller who was reliable so this has taken a while to finalise but throughout the whole process Yuliya kept checking in with us (without being pushy or overbearing) and was always offering to help in any way she could. Thank you Yuliya, I wish every claims officer was as outstanding as you.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Fedup1961 - thanks for the review. Yuliya is certainly a superstar, I'll share your feedback with Yuliya and the rest of the team. I'm glad we've been able to help throughout the process and hope you have a great weekend!

Fantastic

Very helpful and quick. Very reliable and friendly team. I Would be really happy to have to use them again. Have me the option to use anybody I wanted to.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Afternoon Judith, thanks for the review! Our team work our best to manage claims efficiently so we are thrilled you found our service reliable. We really appreciate the kind words, thank you!

Flexible, empathetic and patient especially in these Covid times.

The process has been long but not IVAA's fault. Chrissy was understanding, thorough and prompt to get back to me; she resolved any problems or confusions when I was upset. I was grateful.

Financial Services

Find out how IVAA Jewellery Claim Management compares to other Financial Services

IVAA went way above what I expected with processing my claim. Angela resolved a very stressful situation when I lost my rings and achieved the perfect outcome for the replacement of them. The customer service was next to none and her cheerful, sympathetic attitude and help are outstanding. I am so grateful and thankful for her caring and personalised help. It is so unusual to be treated with such empathy and consideration in today's society. Thank you over and over.

Leslie Rossiter

Leslie RossiterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Kind, considerate, knowledgeable and efficient!! Is steal her to work for us in a heartbeat!

michaeldaloia

michaeldaloiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work

The work of the whole team was fantastic
Donna did a great job keeping us updated with our claim during the entire time of the process
Would highly recommend your company to others

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Afternoon Michaeldaloia, thank you so much for the online review.

Isabella DVictoria

Professionals

IVVA had great customer service.
They were in constant contact with me and easy to work with to achieve the best outcome for me.. Highly recommend them for claims !

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Isabella D, it's incredibly rewarding for us to hear positive feedback and we are so glad that your claim had a great outcome. Thank you. We also really appreciate your recommendation and hope you have a great weekend!

Thank you!

Absolutely pleased with the result

Very happy with the promptness and communication between the Claims Specialist and myself .The service was fantastic and the end result was very pleasing as the claim was processed and the result was forwarded to me .

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Sheryl, what an absolute pleasure to receive such kind words, thank you! We are so glad that we have been able to assist and really appreciate your review online. Hope you have a great weekend.

Stella S.

Stella S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service representative. Very attentive and helpful.

My claim was processed quickly and efficiently. The service was outstanding.
All of my queries and concerns about the claim were addressed in a timely manner.
I recommend IVAA Jewellery Claim Management without a doubt.

A.

A.Perth, WA

Unresponsive and rude

I did not have a good experience with this company or Claims Officer. I found her rude and she made me feel like I was an inconvenience. My claim is still ongoing.

Nerdynana

NerdynanaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Friendly helpful service

Each person I have spoken to about my claim has been absolutely delightful and very efficient in their responses. I felt I was a valued client and that it was as important to them as it was to me. It was very easy to deal with the damage and great to have it all sorted right in the middle of this Covid horror period. Thanks for your patience.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Service has been great, felt like I was the only cliam they were dealing with. Very pleased with the result. Thankyou

Replacement of lost diamond dress ring.
I didn't have any photos to show.
The insurance company trusted me with the disciption and value.
I found them understanding and helpful. A pleasent experience.

Pam

PamWestern Australia

Very good experience.

Our agent (Donna) was very patient and helpful to us throughout an unfamiliar process. Not to mention it being a very stressful time for all (Covid) on top of it.

Excellent service from Angela at IVAA

A long & frustrating experience was quickly & efficiently handled by IVAA with expert advice, professional service , friendly , caring , helpful & courteous at all times. Certainly recommend IVAA Jewellery Claim management . Well done team .

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Good service

The lady involved (Donna) was very helpful and informative. Was always pleasant,helpful,polite.
She made a bad experience a pleasant one. She was straight and honest with all the advice and options available, I would have to reccomend her to anyone in our situation as she was excellent and knew the process and was caring.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Paul, Donna certainly is a star in our team and I'm so glad that she was able to help you with your jewellery claim. We really appreciate the feedback and kind words. I've shared your feedback with our team and thanked Donna for her work.

Leanne

LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and a pleasure to deal with.

My claim was handled efficiently and expediently. I found all staff I dealt with to be courteous and highly professional. Extremely happy with the whole experience. I would be very willing to recommend IVAA Jewellery Claim Management.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Leanne, thanks for the glowing review! I've forwarded your comments to our team and thanked them for their hard work.

Barry

BarryHunter Region, NSW

Greta customer service

Staff friendly and helpful. Happy to discuss options and work to facilitate the best outcome. Very prompt at responding to emails and queries. More than happy with the service provided.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Barry, we're really happy that we were able to assist. Thank for for the glowing review and 5 star feedback. Hope you have an amazing Friday.

Settlement of Jewellery quote.

Settlement of Jewellery claim undertaken in a prompt and professional manner. Chrissy extremely helpful making process straight forward. Communication excellent and clarity of process well indicated. Would have no hesitation in dealing with this firm in the future.

Steve R.

Steve R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional...customer service is beyond what you would expect

Due to the ongoing COVID pandemic I had to wait to visit a jeweller for replacement, during this time I chose to change supplier (no fault of their own just my choice). I made contact with IVAA and spoke with Lucy, by the time I had arrived at the change of store I was able to choose and leave with my product

The customer service of this company can not be under estimated...they truely are fantastic...thank you

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Very helpful with my lost item and always kept me updated on progress if claim.

Very happy with service received always kept myself updated on the progress of my claim and that the exact item fortunately was able to be found and replaced to my satisfaction.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Afternoon William, thanks for the review and such kind words. We're so glad that we were able to help you find an exact replacement. I've forwarded your comments to our team, we hope you have a great week!