IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

See the Best Financial Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

4.9

Milan
Milan

Very helpful and caring

Excellent and timely service extremely prompt in a stressful time

Hearing Aid claim

Excellent service and excellent result due to my wife having to go without hearing aid for 2 months it was great we have a good result. Thank you for great service

Very helpful company.

I lost my right ear hearing aid and put in a claim. A prompt reply returned with two places I could go to. At the same time I was having extreme problems with my right ear and needed to have a long balance and major hearing test. I had to wait for an appointment and IVAA were most accommodating. I have now found that a hearing aid in the left ear is needed and a cochlear transplant is needed. All this discovery and discussion has taken over 2 months and IVAA have been very patient with me. I could not comment more highly. Deidre Ackerly

Chaz
ChazMurray Mallee, SA

I lost my 47year old engagement ring and was devastated.

Thanks to IVVA and their claims process, I have been able to purchase a new beautiful ring, ok it doesn't have the sentimentality attched but it's beautiful. If you want an honest and helpful service go with IVVA you won't regret it, I don't. Thanks a million.

Financial Services

Find out how IVAA Jewellery Claim Management compares to other Financial Services

Vikki Brown
Vikki BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easiest claim management I've used.

Good clear instructions on how to lodge a claim. Supplier contacted me within hours even though it says within 2 days, super responsive! Great communication from the staff and always very helpful!

Darrell H.
Darrell H.

Hearing Aids destroyed by my puppy

Cannot speak more highly of the Assistance Olivia gave me and the positive outcome of my dilemma in a the situation I found myself in. So 5 stars are well earned and deserved

Excellent service.

I was very impressed with the service provided by IVAA. They replied promptly and I was able to make an informed decision regarding my claim due to the detailed responses provided.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Joan H.
Joan H.Sydney, NSW

Claim for lost ring

Staff were most friendly during the entire process.
There were update emails sent at every process of the claim.
Choice of supplier on my part was actioned immediately and finalised .
I was not pressured into any particular supplier .
I was quite impressed with all contacts along the way making the claim very smooth.

Maureen
MaureenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Easy process and very prompt service. Thank you. Upfront valuations for those items stolen. Probably fair valuations. Gave me a choice of how I wanted to be able to select new items.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim ManagementSend a private message

Morning Maureen! We're proud to deliver an efficient claims process, we're thrilled to hear that was what you experienced. Thanks for leaving feedback online - I've shared your comments with our team.
Kind regards, Matthew.

Heather
HeatherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So pleased to be dealing with a company who listens

.Staff were helpful, listened & were pleasant to deal with. The process took a while but we were happy with the outcome . It is so important during stressful times to be treated with dignity & respect for which we are thankful.

Outstanding Customer Care

The team kept me up to date throughout the entire process. The kindness and care shown to me showed I wasn't just a number. I am so very impressed with the team at IVAA. Thank You!

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim ManagementSend a private message

Morning Jacqui, thanks for this feedback! Chrissy was the primary case manager for your claim, I've thanked her for her work and shared your comments with our team.

Kind regards,
Matthew.

Jacqui
Jacqui

Wonderful -she is definitely a keeper for your company.

Dean B.
Dean B.Illawarra, NSW

Outstanding customer service

The service and response for my claim had been excellent. All communication has been prompt and reliable and positive on all occasions. My claim was settled within days with a positive outcome.

Financial Services

Super efficient and helpful team

Gutted to have lost my partner's engagement ring, the team at IVAA (appointed by NRMA) helped to ease our pain (somewhat) by processing our claim quickly and efficiently. The team was proactive in following up, both us and NRMA, to progress the claim. Never did we need to chase for an update.

• Incentivised Review No

The service provided was timely from the first enquiry through to the placement of order for replacement of item. It was hassle free and comprehensive service with feedback to the client provided throughout the different stages of the process.

Jim
JimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lost a wedding ring 2 days before wedding anniversary

Process of my claim was made quite easy Angela took the stress out of the situation, all questions were answered, once approved the portal system was easy to use took all of five minutes from the time I submitted to signing paperwork and receiving the items.

Deeasked

If I am not happy with the officer I am dealing with. Can I ask for someone else to deal with my problem.

Rodney
Rodney

Veronica Gearing was very professional

ThNk you.

Dee

Hi Rodney. Thank you. I will look her up. I have lost my engagement ring and no matter how I try to describe the diamond on the shoulders which were very unique, this officer is not satisfied.

Jonnoasked

Hi there. Do IVAA settle in cash payment so a customer can choose where to go or how to replace an item or does it have to be through a jeweller with IVAA conducting the payment/transfer?

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim ManagementSend a private message

Hi Jonno, it depends on which insurer you are with. If you email us at questions@ivaa.com.au I will be able to look into your file.

Jonno

Thanks Matthew. I’ll email.

GAYA
GAYAasked

hi matthew from IVAA,
My claim id is col191573353. please call me as am looking for my jewellery claim to discuss

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim ManagementSend a private message

Hi Gaya, we don't have that claim number in our system. Would you mind emailing me your surname directly? clientsupport@ivaa.com.au

See all IVAA Jewellery Claim Management questions

Get an answer from our members and IVAA Jewellery Claim Management representatives