4.9

Patt

Patt

Insurance claim

Emma was fantastic helping us with our claim. Actually I am glad the insurer is working with IVAA now because things were so easy with them
Fantastic team highly recommended
I even afín thank you

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Patt, thanks for the 5 star review and recommendation! We are so glad that we've been able to help - I've shared your comments with the team and thanked Emma for her assistance. Have a great weekend!

The service is outstanding

Could not believe how quickly this process has taken and even happier that the item is being made locally to replace my lost ring which was a wonderful reminder of my time in Ireland.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Sandra, thanks for the feedback and review, we are blown away! We are really glad we've been able to connect you with a local jeweller, we know it can be tricky for items that are from overseas. Have a great day!

Cathe

CatheSoutheast, SA

Kept me in the loop the whole claim process - very satisfied

Lucy Steele contacted me in a timely manner and kept me abreast throughout all the stages of the claim which as I am absolutely sure I would not have been her only client was impressive as these days we are always busy. Thank you for your service Lucy, much appreciated

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Cathe, thanks for this review! I've shared your comments with Lucy and the team this morning, we are thrilled that we've been able to assist.

Financial Services

Find out how IVAA Jewellery Claim Management compares to other Financial Services

Anne04

Anne04Perth, WA

Ease of dealing with IVAA

I was very happy with the ease of dealing with IVAA, I was kept up to date and contact was very good....all documentation from them was easy to understand
Thankyou!

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Anne04, thanks for your feedback. We are really grateful for your review, it's rewarding to know that your claim was smooth and we were able to keep you updated. Hope you have an excellent day!

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very very efficient

Promises made were followed through with great efficiency. Claim was finalised same day enabling me to get a good deal on a replacement product. Also allowed excess cash from claim to be used for other purposes.

Paul

Hi Matthew, need to take the full stop off the end of your email address !!!

Kristy

Kristy Southwest, VIC

So much help and easy communication

Thanks so much for all your help I appreciate it so much thanks again guys without yous I wouldn’t have been able to purchase what I did and be so happy

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Kristy, we are really glad to help with your purchase. Have an excellent day.

Damaged jewellery claim

Unbelievable customer service. Simple communication re my claim for my engagement ring which went down the waste master! All emails were well written with clear instructions as to what was happening. Our claim contact Chrissie was amazing, with the result that my claim went through very smoothly without any hassles. Thankyou Chrissie, you are a gem X

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Helen, thanks for your 5 star review! Sorry to hear about the unfortunate fate of your engagement ring, but I’m so pleased to hear we’ve been able to help. I’ve thanked Chrissy and shared your comments with our team. Thanks again!

Rae

RaeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Service

Our customer service contact Lucy was very professional, compassionate and very efficient. Her service made the whole experience so easy, even though money can’t replace what has been stolen. Thank you Lucy.

Jamie

JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

IVAA- Service and Professionalism

Veronica at IVAA was so professional in the manner that she dealt with our claim. We were robbed and every room was left in shambles, it was DEVASTATING. However, Veronica understand our stress and was understanding of the fact that we were stressed and didn’t know the procedure. I knew if I flicked her an email with a question or request that I would get one back in a timely manner. Veronica accurately verified the costs of our stolen jewellery and other stolen items and organised credits or other solutions for every class of item with various suppliers.

IVAA really took care of me by ensuring their staff were professional, well trained and brilliant at interpersonal communication and empathy.

Thanks Veronica and IVAA.

Caz Baz

Caz BazPerth, WA

Excellent service

The whole process went smoothly without any hiccups. Although I am eternally upset by my hospital losing my wedding ring, I can at least have the nearest thing thanks to Yuliya and her team! Thank you x

Morning Caz,

Thanks for the 5 star review! I've forwarded your feedback to Yuliya and the team, I hope you have a great Christmas!

Bruce

BruceHunter Region, NSW

After the drama comes some light

Although we would have preferred the stolen watch to just be replaced, the insurer couldn't find a watch that was within our nominated cover. So we received these vouchers. It was strange looking for something to spend the money on, although that was not the insurer or IVAA fault. We did eventually spend the entire amount with 3 new jewellery pieces. Off course we spent more than the allocation but never mind. IVAA were wonderful providing a huge number of jewellery store options nearby and continued to prompt us as we took so long to decide what to buy. They were always helpful and responsive. Thanks Veronica

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Afternoon Bruce, thanks for the 5 star review and kind words. I've forwarded your comments to Veronica and the team. We hope you have an amazing Christmas!

Fedup1961

Fedup1961Sydney

Outstanding

Yuliya and her team were amazing. We struggled to find a jeweller who was reliable so this has taken a while to finalise but throughout the whole process Yuliya kept checking in with us (without being pushy or overbearing) and was always offering to help in any way she could. Thank you Yuliya, I wish every claims officer was as outstanding as you.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Fedup1961 - thanks for the review. Yuliya is certainly a superstar, I'll share your feedback with Yuliya and the rest of the team. I'm glad we've been able to help throughout the process and hope you have a great weekend!

Fantastic

Very helpful and quick. Very reliable and friendly team. I Would be really happy to have to use them again. Have me the option to use anybody I wanted to.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Afternoon Judith, thanks for the review! Our team work our best to manage claims efficiently so we are thrilled you found our service reliable. We really appreciate the kind words, thank you!

Flexible, empathetic and patient especially in these Covid times.

The process has been long but not IVAA's fault. Chrissy was understanding, thorough and prompt to get back to me; she resolved any problems or confusions when I was upset. I was grateful.

IVAA went way above what I expected with processing my claim. Angela resolved a very stressful situation when I lost my rings and achieved the perfect outcome for the replacement of them. The customer service was next to none and her cheerful, sympathetic attitude and help are outstanding. I am so grateful and thankful for her caring and personalised help. It is so unusual to be treated with such empathy and consideration in today's society. Thank you over and over.

Leslie Rossiter

Leslie RossiterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Kind, considerate, knowledgeable and efficient!! Is steal her to work for us in a heartbeat!

michaeldaloia

michaeldaloiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work

The work of the whole team was fantastic
Donna did a great job keeping us updated with our claim during the entire time of the process
Would highly recommend your company to others

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Afternoon Michaeldaloia, thank you so much for the online review.

Isabella DVictoria

Professionals

IVVA had great customer service.
They were in constant contact with me and easy to work with to achieve the best outcome for me.. Highly recommend them for claims !

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Isabella D, it's incredibly rewarding for us to hear positive feedback and we are so glad that your claim had a great outcome. Thank you. We also really appreciate your recommendation and hope you have a great weekend!

Thank you!

Absolutely pleased with the result

Very happy with the promptness and communication between the Claims Specialist and myself .The service was fantastic and the end result was very pleasing as the claim was processed and the result was forwarded to me .

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Sheryl, what an absolute pleasure to receive such kind words, thank you! We are so glad that we have been able to assist and really appreciate your review online. Hope you have a great weekend.

Stella S.

Stella S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service representative. Very attentive and helpful.

My claim was processed quickly and efficiently. The service was outstanding.
All of my queries and concerns about the claim were addressed in a timely manner.
I recommend IVAA Jewellery Claim Management without a doubt.