4.9

Settlement of Jewellery quote.

Settlement of Jewellery claim undertaken in a prompt and professional manner. Chrissy extremely helpful making process straight forward. Communication excellent and clarity of process well indicated. Would have no hesitation in dealing with this firm in the future.

Steve R.

Steve R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional...customer service is beyond what you would expect

Due to the ongoing COVID pandemic I had to wait to visit a jeweller for replacement, during this time I chose to change supplier (no fault of their own just my choice). I made contact with IVAA and spoke with Lucy, by the time I had arrived at the change of store I was able to choose and leave with my product

The customer service of this company can not be under estimated...they truely are fantastic...thank you

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Very helpful with my lost item and always kept me updated on progress if claim.

Very happy with service received always kept myself updated on the progress of my claim and that the exact item fortunately was able to be found and replaced to my satisfaction.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Afternoon William, thanks for the review and such kind words. We're so glad that we were able to help you find an exact replacement. I've forwarded your comments to our team, we hope you have a great week!

Financial Services

Find out how IVAA Jewellery Claim Management compares to other Financial Services

Densmi

DensmiQueensland

Exceptional service

I was treated like a human being by a very understanding IVAA representative. I had some struggles with other claims which affected my health so the IVAA side of my claim was not stressful at all.
Thanks again Donna
From Janet

steve

steve

very prompt and efficient

First time dealing with a burglary and insurance claim . I was surprised at the detail they need for descriptions of the jewellery but once I filled out the forms Danni was very prompt and efficient . She was flexible and understanding when we delayed our replacement due to the shops closing during COVID restrictions . I would highly recommend both Danni and IVAA Jewellery claim management and Budget Direct Insurance .

David

DavidDarling Downs, QLD

Great service.

IVAA handled my insurance claim with professionalism and efficiency. They made this somewhat daunting task much easier than I first anticipated and led me through the maze of required detail. It was also rewarding to be able to work through just one person for the entirety. Highly recommended.

Danii was amazing!

Danii was amazing! She followed Up with me when I was busy. She offered me the best option and was flexible as well. I would recommend them. Love ur work

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Francis, thanks for the review, I've forwarded your comments to our team and thanked Danii. Have a great day!

Dorothy Ma'afu

Dorothy Ma'afuNortheast, VIC

Fantastic Experience

Donna Clegg, amazing with vast knowledge and experience made my overwhelming experience a lot easier. Expedient, everything actioned without fuss, recommended suppliers were helpful. Highly recommend IVAA to all concerned.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Afternoon Dorothy, thanks for the feedback and 5 star review. Hope you have a great weekend.

Vicki W.

Vicki W.Wimmera, VIC

My lost ring

Unthinkable happen but rest assure l was very impressed the service l recieved the excellent time management was perfected beautifully and the communication was excellent with total respect always thankyou

Annie E.

Annie E.Stirling 2611, ACT

Great communication

IVAA contacted me after we submitted an claim for a lost diamond through our insurer. The person we dealt with (Lucy) was very professional and kept us informed at each stage of the process.

Leonie DiBi

Leonie DiBiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

My husband lost his wedding ring. IVAA (our consultant Lucy) were wonderful. Lucy kept me updated regularly. She was always approachable and quickly responded to my emails. Lucy maintained a high standard of communication with all parties. Thank you for the professionalism you displayed.

Amazing service

I lost a charm that I had specially made of my late husbands face the I put on my bracelet. I lost it and my insurance company were amazing. They went all out to sort this for me and I’m extremely grateful

RodneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home Burglary

IVAA and our appointed consultant Veronica was extremely helpful and professional. IVAA - Veronica was also very sensitive to our needs and the loss we incurred after the burglary. We cannot commend IVAA & CGU highly enough as they both handled our particular case with a high degree of efficiency and professionalism. Thank you IVAA

Excellent service

IVAA ensured Hospitality throughout the services delivered which are highly appreciated.
Timely following up and enabling easier options to choose from among available vendors in finding a replacement.
Recommended reward for Amy who offered great service.

Billie B.

Billie B.Sydney, NSW

Insurance Claim

Problems were caused by my original contact with my insurer's claim department when I was given the incorrect information. Veronica put up with my frustrations and answered my emails promptly and efficiently. I would recommend them

Leanne

LeanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt Service

Very happy with the service I received from Lucy. My claim was processed quickly and efficiently. All my options were explained and she was in touch through the whole process.

L Pearn

L PearnPerth, WA

An uplifting experience

IVAA provided a very friendly efficient service and delivered excellent information which showed remarkable knowledge and experience. Great care and consideration was demonstrated. It was a pleasure to have such a positive and educational interaction.

Cathy

CathySouth Australia

Very efficient service

Thank you for all your (in particular, Danii) help in assisting with my claim. Service was efficient and friendly with regular email updates from both Danii and other staff, which was appreciated.
Also, IVAA provide an extensive list of Jeweller options.

Kerryn

KerrynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy customer

I was very happy with IVAA Jewellery.
My ring was accidentally damaged and I wanted it to be remade exactly the same and not just replaced with another ring, using my preferred Jeweller, Veronica at IVAA was constantly updating me on the insurance claim and it was quickly approved to be remade at my preferred jewellers without issue. I’m looking forward to having my ring remade exactly the Same.

Danielle S.

Danielle S.Perth, WA

Friendly and efficient! !!

IVAA Jewellery, are fast and efficient, reliable and friendly. I just wanted to say thank you for all your help and your patience and i will 100% for whatever reason be in contact for your service if needed in the future.
You don't find many companies these days that are willing to help you and look after your needs not theres, which is a nice change.

Thank you to all at IVAA.
D.SILVI

Deeasked

If I am not happy with the officer I am dealing with. Can I ask for someone else to deal with my problem.

Veronica Gearing was very professional

ThNk you.

Dee

Hi Rodney. Thank you. I will look her up. I have lost my engagement ring and no matter how I try to describe the diamond on the shoulders which were very unique, this officer is not satisfied.

Jonnoasked

Hi there. Do IVAA settle in cash payment so a customer can choose where to go or how to replace an item or does it have to be through a jeweller with IVAA conducting the payment/transfer?

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Jonno, it depends on which insurer you are with. If you email us at questions@ivaa.com.au I will be able to look into your file.

Jonno

Thanks Matthew. I’ll email.

GAYA

GAYAasked

hi matthew from IVAA,
My claim id is col191573353. please call me as am looking for my jewellery claim to discuss

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Gaya, we don't have that claim number in our system. Would you mind emailing me your surname directly? clientsupport@ivaa.com.au

Get an answer from our members and IVAA Jewellery Claim Management representatives