INSURANCE CLAIM

My claim was handled in a very quick, efficient manner, with a perfect end result. My case manger was easy to contact and a pleasure to deal with. Could not be happier with the outcome.

The best when you needed it the most

The best experience with IVAA during such stressful time I had. IVAA deserve 5stars as they provide you with 5 star service.
I will recommend IVAA to my friends and family

Lee56

Lee56South Australia

INSURANCE CLAIM

I lost my ring, the whole procedure was made very easy. They kept me completely updated and how long it took to finalise the claim was outstanding. Happy with the outcome.

BC01

BC01East ivanhoe

IVAA SETTLEMENT

Hi , I’m just wondering why is there an option for “cash setttlement” on the page where I had to describe verify my stolen item but when I spoke to the girl that I was dealing with she told me there isn’t an option for cash settlement?

Ian M.

Ian M.Perth, WA

Brilliant insurance Claims do exist

I had lost a ring and a brooch at Melbourne Airport and their security team found nothing but the IVAA team solved my problems. They were courteous, prompt and remarkably efficient.

Marrianne N.

Marrianne N.Perth, WA

Insurance claim

I found them very easy to deal with made it a no stress procedure and i thank them for helping me replace my special item thankyou Donna for all you help

Danielle

DanielleSouthwest, VIC

wonderful service

IVAA were tasked with jewellery replacement after house was burgled. I hung up from insurance company and within minutes I had a call from IVAA to arrange replacement.
Service was friendly, efficient and professional.

Sam Mas

Sam Mas

Outstanding Customer Service

I greatly appreciate Donna's excellent and prompt customer service. She is a great asset to any organisation. Her professionalism and unbiased and impartial view on the matters as well as taking the ownership of the issues is outstanding and exceptional. I believe her experience in customer service and handling such issues pragmatically have contributed significantly for her stellar performance. If, every dark cloud has a silver lining, she is just the silver lining in my matter.

Sue

SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute pleasure to deal with

Amy dealt with my claim and process couldnt have been more efficient or professional. Every aspect was taken care of meticulously and made my experience extremely easy and stress free. Her knowledge and understanding was truly exemplary with fantastic customer service and communication.

Pleasure to deal with, in Stressful times.

IVAA were asked by my insurer NRMA to follow up and get quotes for a claim on a Diamond lost from ring. IVAA representative efficient punctual pleasure to deal with.

Ves

VesIllawarra, NSW

Professional and great service

Yuliya was a pleasure to deal with. She kept me informed throughout the whole process and understood my needs when I needed to look after my family. Fantastic customer service skills. Thank you Yuliya.

Professional, prompt and delightful experience.

Veronica demonstrates her understanding of the process and industry. She kept me informed throughout the process and ensured I understood the process and I felt empowered to ask questions through the process. The demonstrated excellent customer service - it was a great experience - I would use IVAA again.

michael smith

michael smithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great customer service

danni was direct witth her work and very prompt,nothing was too difficult for her.even if she was not available,danni had one of her team members fill the void namely angela and i was kept up to date as to what was happening with my claim.

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

insurance claim

very quick response to any questions and processing procedures extremely happy with the service with IVAA
Defiantly recommend
Amy was very respondent to any questions or processes kept me informed at all times

Karrin Mealey

Karrin MealeyNew South Wales

Great

I found Staff (Donna) very Helpfull and very Profesinal and made my Claim very easy to have done.

They where very flexible with all that I required.
I was very upset when I lost this piece of Jewellery and they made the process easy.

A happy result

The outcome was good and there were minimum hassles. Staff (Amy) were easy to deal with and flexible.
The process was slower than expected but we were kept well informed and knew what was happening.

Memories saved

I was devastated that I lost a very personal and valuable piece of jewellery. IVAA smoothed the pathway with replacement insurance and I am thrilled to have my chosen jeweller remaking my treasure.

Kerrie Anne P.

Kerrie Anne P.Hunter Region, NSW

Insurance Claim

I found their personnel to be friendly, confident, competent and knowledgeable, thus making the process to claim for my lost jewellery extremely fast and without any issues. Thank you for your assistance.

Bill R.

Bill R.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service.

Very good knowledge of my needs and responded very quickly to the matter
I would unhesitatingly recommend them to anyone who needs information on replacement of jewellery. My requirements were completely satisfied.

Robyn L.

Robyn L.Perth, WA

Insurance claim

I am very impressed with the help I received with the my claim and the way Donna was in the courteous way she attended to a few items that had not been included on the listing that she had received prior to speaking to me then she kept me updated on a regular bases.

Jonnoasked

Hi there. Do IVAA settle in cash payment so a customer can choose where to go or how to replace an item or does it have to be through a jeweller with IVAA conducting the payment/transfer?

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Jonno, it depends on which insurer you are with. If you email us at questions@ivaa.com.au I will be able to look into your file.

Jonno

Thanks Matthew. I’ll email.

GAYA

GAYAasked

hi matthew from IVAA,
My claim id is col191573353. please call me as am looking for my jewellery claim to discuss

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Gaya, we don't have that claim number in our system. Would you mind emailing me your surname directly? clientsupport@ivaa.com.au

Fattycat

Fattycatasked

I am dealing with Veronica who has been very patient with me. As an older person I still cannot grasp how the excess payment works. I know on my claim #32183 I have to pay $250 excess and on my claim #32241 I have to pay $400. I also know I go to a jeweller and pick out an item of jewellry or 2 items depending on what I find to replace my ring. How do I know who to pay the excess too. For example if I bought a $1000 ring which would leave me with $960 what amount of excess do I pay for seperate items. Thank You
Doreen Swift
Email traleejan19@hotmail.com

Hi Doreen,

Normally when an item is replaced via an insurance claim, the insured (which is you) will pay the excess directly to the jeweller and your insurance company will pay the rest.
I’ll ask Veronica to give you a call to discuss the details.

Kind regards,

Matthew.

Steve
Steve

My experience tells me that the XS is payable to the Jeweler who supplies you with the replacement jewelry on the issue of which exit supplies I can only imagine your insurance company can clear this up for you in any case that should appear in the settlement advice

Maureen
Maureen

I had $699 to spend as replacement and I had to pay $100 excess to the jeweller. Which means I had $599 in actual money to spend. I bought a bracelet reduced by half for $750 so ended up paying $151 including excess for a brand new bracelet which I received a valuation for and proof of purchase. Was so easy , couldn't be happier.

Get an answer from our members and IVAA Jewellery Claim Management representatives