IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

A star of the darkness

Amy used her professional working attitude to help us deal with our claims. She totally understands what is our situations and how to help customers to sort out the different issues. She is worthy of recommendations.

Excellent customer service.

My consultant Amy Fisher at IVAA was outstanding in her customer service. She was extremely professional, helpful and understanding. I too received regular emails and telephone calls during my claim. I would strongly recommend Amy to any prospective clients in the future.

Great helpful process

So very understanding and helpful in regards our loss and are and have made the process so accommodation and extremilly helpful to us and who we choose to deal with. Well done and thank you

Great Customer service

They are extremely professional and assist where ever they can, they made an unpleasant situation easy ,
and kept in touch ever step of our insurance claim, Well done!! Will recommend them anytime.

Excellent Service- Highly Recommended.

Veronica and Staff at IVAA were very helpful, efficient and understanding of my circumstances. I received regular emails and courtesy phone calls on a regular basis during my claim process. Although not totally happy with the end result but you can never replace a wedding ring.

Lost wedding ring

IVAA together with Angela were most helpful and efficient in processing my claim. I thank them. The had been on my finger for the last 48 years until it had to be removed after an accident.

Excellent staff chrissy with full knowledge and did the job effectively well.

During this vunerable time, Chrissy left me with no worries as she asked details and emailed me the claim progressing step by step. I had no concerned about this part of loss claiming at all. I know she will do the job well.

Wonderful Service Thank you!!!

Thank you Angela - you kept us informed and you kept in touch with us, you were helpful and replied to all our emails and that was important to us - our claim is now settled and we are so so grateful - thank you again Angela!

Hi Just Us! Thanks for your 5 star review and kind words for Angela. I’ve share this with our team and thanked Angela for helping you with your claim.

I am delighted with the help I received from Amy with processing my recent claim for a lost necklace. Woukd definitely recommend this company

Hi Kerry, Thanks for your feedback, 5 star review and recommendation! We are so glad that we have been able to help. I’ve thanked Amy for her hard work and circulated your comments to our team. Hope you have a great weekend.

Good service

I used IVAA through a home insurance claim and found my appointed contact (Rachel) to be very helpful and patient with silly questions from me.
You describe the jewellery you are claiming and they source all quotes for replacement.
They explain step by step and confirm everything by email.
Great service!

Afternoon Sp23, Thank you for leaving us such great feedback! I forwarded your comments to our team and thanked Rachel for her work. Hope you have an excellent week.You’re welcome and thank you. I like to give credit where due and am glad the feedback is actively passed on.

Outstanding customer service!

Throughout this process we cannot fault or complain about any of the assistance given by Veronica. She has kept us totally aware of the stage the process was up to and what was happening next. Outstanding customer experience!

Afternoon InS, Thanks for your 5-star review! It’s great that we have been able to assist with your claim. We work hard to update customers with the claim process and it’s great to hear that Veronica was able to do so. I have thanked Veronica and shared your comments with our team.

Fantastic service

Have only positive comments to make. From the first phone call to the last Angela has been helpful, understanding and has followed up with any request promptly and efficiently. Can’t fault the service I have received. Thanks

Morning Robyn, Thanks for your kind words! Angela and our team work really hard to deliver the best possible claim experience so I’m glad it’s been a positive experience for you. I have thanked Angela and shared your comments with our team.

Gave back what I thought was lost forever.

The replacement item will give me the sense that I’m gaining an item which I can treasured rather than compare with what I lost!

Morning Claire, Thanks for your feedback and we are happy that we were able to help!

Excellent customer service

IVVA were appointed to us in regards to an insurance claim. The level of customer service was outstanding. They handled our claim with absolute professionalism. Very happy with their service.

Morning Leanne, Thanks for the feedback and 5 star review! We are so glad that we were able to assist you with your claim and that you were very happy with our service. I forwarded your comments to our team, thanks again for providing feedback for us it is much appreciated.

Insurance claim

Angela was so helpful and patient. The process took longer than necessary because I had trouble in having to deal with the stolen jewellery. Angela was so patient and kept in touch, encouraging me to complete the paperwork. Once done it was sorted very quickly. My emails were addressed almost immediately. Thank you Angela!!

Hi Grisel, We understand that having jewellery stolen can be distressing. I am glad that Angela was helpful and patient during this time and was able to action your claim so quickly for you. I shared your comments with Angela and our entire team. Thank you for leaving us feedback and the 5 star review.

Smooth and streamlined throughout

Competent, friendly and helpful staff who weren’t just reading a spiel when communicating, who put in genuine effort into resolving any discrepancies

A1 service.

Morning Jesse, Thanks for the feedback! I really enjoyed sharing your comments with our team – we do put in a huge effort and seeing great outcomes and feedback from customers is rewarding. We really appreciate the kind words, thanks again.

Very easy and hassle free process

Andrew was helpful every step of the way and was in contact through every stage of the claim. I have never made a claim and was expecting it to be a long drawn out process. After providing the initial documents and description IVVA took care of the rest and in a great timeframe. Certainly helps you feel better after losing a much loved piece of jewellery. Great service.

Morning Tim T, Thanks for the kind words and it’s great that Andrew was able to help at every step. We try to keep in constant contact during your claim and provide help where we can. I’m really glad we have been able to assist with your claim. I made sure Andrew received your feedback and I have shared your feedback with our team. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us feedback!

Very happy outcome, for one upset customer

After losing my entire wedding ring set I was beside myself. I’d spent hours retracing my steps to try and find them. Finally come to the conclusion that they were gone and I’d need to replace them. Put in a claim, got a call from Ben about a week later. And this process could not have been any smoother for me. He went above and beyond to help try and find what I had. In then end we’ve decided on the best possible outcome and I couldn’t be happier.

Thank you very much!

Morning Cat S, Sorry to hear that you lost your wedding ring set and I’m so happy to hear that Ben was able to help. Our entire team try our best to make sure the process is smooth so it’s great to hear your experience was just that. I have send your comments to our team and thanked Ben for his help. Thanks for the feedback and 5 star review.

Fantastic service

Thank you to Angela and Lucy who assisted me with my insurance claim. They could not be more helpful or patient as it is not easy to decide on jewellery items that are to replace much loved and sentimental pieces that were stolen.

Hi Tracey W, Thanks for leaving us feedback online – we really appreciate it. I thanked Angela and Lucy and shared your comments with our team. I hope you have a great day!

Fantastic Service

Extremely thorough, prompt and helpful service. Excellent to deal with. Great follow up and very quick to action any queries or responses.

Morning N Mocker, We really love your feedback and I’ve circulated it to our team. Our staff go to great lengths to provide the best possible service experience and we are thrilled that you found us to be extremely thorough and helpful. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we really appreciate it!

Hi there. Do IVAA settle in cash payment so a customer can choose where to go or how to replace an item or does it have to be through a jeweller with IVAA conducting the payment/transfer?
Hi Jonno, it depends on which insurer you are with. If you email us at questions@ivaa.com.au I will be able to look into your file.Thanks Matthew. I’ll email.

hi matthew from IVAA, My claim id is col191573353. please call me as am looking for my jewellery claim to discuss
Hi Gaya, we don't have that claim number in our system. Would you mind emailing me your surname directly? clientsupport@ivaa.com.au

I am dealing with Veronica who has been very patient with me. As an older person I still cannot grasp how the excess payment works. I know on my claim #32183 I have to pay $250 excess and on my claim #32241 I have to pay $400. I also know I go to a jeweller and pick out an item of jewellry or 2 items depending on what I find to replace my ring. How do I know who to pay the excess too. For example if I bought a $1000 ring which would leave me with $960 what amount of excess do I pay for seperate items. Thank You Doreen Swift Email traleejan19@hotmail.com
Hi Doreen, Normally when an item is replaced via an insurance claim, the insured (which is you) will pay the excess directly to the jeweller and your insurance company will pay the rest. I’ll ask Veronica to give you a call to discuss the details. Kind regards, Matthew.My experience tells me that the XS is payable to the Jeweler who supplies you with the replacement jewelry on the issue of which exit supplies I can only imagine your insurance company can clear this up for you in any case that should appear in the settlement adviceI had $699 to spend as replacement and I had to pay $100 excess to the jeweller. Which means I had $599 in actual money to spend. I bought a bracelet reduced by half for $750 so ended up paying $151 including excess for a brand new bracelet which I received a valuation for and proof of purchase. Was so easy , couldn't be happier.