Iveco Daily Van

Iveco Daily Van

See the Best Vans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Iveco? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Braking
  • Boot Size
  • Comfort
  • Features

Iveco daily van 2019

Purchased in April 2019 for $58,000.00.

simzo69
simzo69Sydney, NSW

You can have your daily back

Seats are uncomfortable like they wrapped material around a wooden bench, Not very roomy inside the cabin Wall behind the drivers seat is far too close, Engine sounds like a tractor, Very crude Interia like the van is from 2004 There is no reversing camera even the stereo is quite bad, Very rough drive It's like I'm driving a vehicle with no suspension You feel every Bump, Already had to replace the battery, Engine doesn't Warn you if you are very low in oil,
The mirrors don't have enough adjustment features,
There are 2 positives the gearbox is quite smooth, and I don't mind the Room in the back,

Purchased in October 2019 for $55,000.00.

No good transmission shudders before coming to a stand still

Bought I new iveco daily 45c17 auto
With still himatic transmission fault from day dot complaining about shudders before it comes to a
Complete stop they are making up story's and storytelling saying nothing wrong the issue is they don't know how to fix it !!!!!
Bought it from dealer in Coburg And then took it closer to my work at Westar centre campbellfield. It's been nothing but saying we can't help

Purchased in June 2018 for $60,000.00.

JND
JNDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Generally good, but.....

Purchased in February 2019.

Vans

Find out how Iveco Daily Van compares to other Vans

RobbieNSW, 2335

My Iveco Daily with Winnebago combination.

We purchased the Iveco Daily 50C18 in early 2010. Since then we have travelled 157,000 km. Extensive trips throughout Australia with no problems at all. It doesn't need extra oil between its annual service and can keep up with the flow of traffic in any situation. Towing our 1-1/2 ton trailer with comparative ease. We'd buy another Iveco without hesitation but for the present we are perfectly happy with the present combination.

TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedFeb 2010

Review collected in partnership with Iveco

G wheeler
G wheelerNew South Wales

Iveco Daily 50 c 17 van 2016 review

You and me W.
You and me W.asked

Can any one tell me if this is a good deal for a Iveco camper I am looking at as I’m new to the iveco’s

It’s a 3 seater 2005 iveco daily high top camper with 200,000 on the odometer with tow ball and it’s fully kitted out with a bed-multiple storage places -kitchen with fridge tv-duel battery- power sockets interior low voltage lighting and much more

The advert below is how i see it advertised online
2005 (Comp) Iveco Daily 50C17 T/Diesel Manual Hi Roof Camper Conversion Van
$10,900 not including registration or insurance.. as advertised on the auction web site !
This vehicle will be my home while I travel around Australia alone for the next 12 plus months....
Thanks phill...

Fiona
Fiona

I am in Darwin and I am looking at one ( a camper) in the weekend! How did you get on? Did you buy the one you were looking at?

Wayne L.
Wayne L.asked

can this vehicle tow a caravan

Albert F.
Albert F.asked

Iveco 2012 50C does anyone know of issues or fundamental faults?
Looking to buy.

Robbie

I have a 2009 50C18 and it is as reliable as the best vehicle on the road. I purchased it new in the Newcastle region but wished I'd bought it from another agency. Servicing has always been done by IVECO Service Centres around Australia and in general they couldn't be faulted. Check the rubber coating on the roof (if your vehicle has it) the rubber needs to be replaced approx. every five years to ensure full roof protection from the elements.I highly recommend IVECO.