Ivory & Deene

Ivory & Deene

Jane M

Jane MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Ivory & Deene ❤️

I have been very impressed with Ivory & Deene quality and range of pendants lights. Easy to communicate with. Speedy delivery. 10/10

Love them just like the picture

Love them they are great quality highly recommend them . They look awesome in my new kitchen . Kendal pendant is so good .

Don

DonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Purchased Gracie pendant light for our bathroom which was being renovated just gorgeous.
Also purchased 3 Lucy pendants for over kitchen bench they are classy and look great. Unfortunately the electrician dropped one and we are now waiting on stock to come in. Can’t wait to get the third as they suit our decor so well. Have recommended them to so many friends and in general.
Donna

Ian O

Ian OCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beautiful light

Ordered our chandelier light and could not believe how fast and well packaged it was, it will be pride of Place in our new house which is nearly completed.

Mat1311

Mat1311AU

Quality, price and delivery all 5 star

We purchased a pendant light for our lounge on a bit of a whim but when it arrived it was so impressive that we immediately bought a second one. Now that they’re hung they look even more impressive than we expected. Fast delivery and amazing quality for the price. Highly recommended

Book lover

Book lover

Why hasn't my review been posted?

Loved the online picture of this ocean blue beanbag and bought 2 for me and my daughter. Unfortunately, one of them was not the same as the website since the supplier had changed. New one is less soft, less shine and less drape than original one, because the cut pile of the fabric is much shorter. I didn’t mentioned it but new one is so obviously downgraded and not the same as the picture.

The staff accepted my exchange request and sent to me the champagne latte bean bags, since the colour of 2 beanbags that I received we’re totally different. The colour of champagne latte bean bag is lovely but I hope Ivory & Deene consider reverting back to the original beanbag and please post my review that I rewrote as you requested.

Ruslana

RuslanaSydney, NSW

Great purchase! I love the chair

Quick delivery, quality product, exactly as described and shown on pictures. This chair comes without cushions, but I easily found a good match at home. It's very comfortable as well!

Absolutely stunning

The pendant lights are absolutely gorgeous and were very quick to arrive once ordered. They look amazing and I&D was the only place I could find exactly the perfect pendants for our space.

Maybell C.

Maybell C.

Nice pendant lights

I purchased three pendant lights for our home. They are gorgeous and reasonably priced however shipping was quiet expensive for interstate. One of the pendant lights had a missing knob but didn't impact on the function. Due to covid and being in stage 4 resitrictions we only just noticed this and am writing the review quite late. I would recommend them

R.M.

R.M.Central West, NSW

Light fittings delivered as pictured and on time.

I'm happy with the experience of ordering from Ivory & Deene. Parcel arrived quickly and I was kept updated with the timing of delivery.
I haven't hung the lights yet as they are for our new house, but they look good and as I expected from the pictures online.

Cynthia 87

Cynthia 87Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love This Bean Bag!

Quality bean bag- good stitching, quality fabric and zips, and good design and shape. Will last a long time of use. The microfiber feels really plush against your skin and looks lovely. Bought the extra large, very comfortable for an adult. It’s a generous size, would fit a tall or large adult too. Would purchase again.

Ford

FordGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!!!!

These aren’t cheap but so worth the extra $. I bought the XL and it’s huge!!! I bought the filling which is exceptional, way better than beans. I will definitely be buying more of these. Highly recommended

Perfect for requirement.

Exactly what I ordered. Colour was perfect and will suit requirements regarding decor. Fabric is soft, comfortable and appears to be durable. Delivery of item was extremely efficient. Love it.

roger.lorenz.9

roger.lorenz.9South-East, TAS

Very happy

The lights we purchased were exactly what we wished for and compliment the room perfectly.We had searched around for quite some time and were very happy to at last find exactly what we wanted . Thank you .

Fiteni Homes

Fiteni HomesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Boho Empire Chandelier Pendant - Como

This pendant is the focal point of our open plan dining room. Absolutely love it - it let's the light through beautifully and is soft and subtle. The woven rope suits our modern hampton's vibe and everyone loves it #fitenihomes

Sue J

Sue JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the bean bag!

Super soft fabric, great colour, and the foam fill is fabulous. Added some polystyrene beans, but I shouldn't have. Would've been better off with just the foam fill from Ivory & Deene.

Simply stunning

It’s a beautiful addition to my home office, simple and elegant wall clock. Also is a perfect wall decor for a minimalist. I like how the subtle gold stands against the white wall with just a plant next to it. Just stunning

Nadia

NadiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A beautiful addition to my home!!

I must say staff at ivory and deen are really cooperative and go beyond your expectations. I got three chandelier from them and planning to buy some more for kitchen/bench area. Chandeliers have off course, added beauty and Elegance to my living and dinning area but at half price of any other shop!!

H_westy

H_westy

A beautiful throw rug

I purchased a faux fur throw blanket from viewing online only and it did not disappoint. Luxurious feel and lovely quality. I would definitely browse their range in the future.

Stunning pendants

I have been looking for cost affective pendants for a while and couldn’t find anything that didn’t look “cheap”, until I found ivory & deene. My pendants arrived very quickly and I was not disappointed. Stunning pendants at half the price of any of the shops. I won’t hesitate to use again and I highly recommend them.