Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

4.9

Above expectations!

Hamid did a fantastic job on my car and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him or recommend his services. He arrived on time and finished at the estimated time. A+

Looks like a new car!

I got a full detail done on my old 2004 corolla and now it looks like a brand new car! Avee did an amazing job. He was really thorough and efficient. I will definitely get it done again and I will be recommending this service to my friends and family. Thanks!

Just a Mum

Just a MumVictoria

So professional in both return calling and availability.

I was absolutely gob smacked at the prompt return call and the ease of booking Mike to detail my sons car on a moments notice, appears you did your job, car sold in a couple of days.

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Fiona Lazenby

Fiona Lazenby Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Nathan is very professional and lovely to deal with. His attention to detail is excellent. We will have him back to do our other vehicles. Would highly recommend Nathan and Jims car cleaning services.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Ian, car looks new.

Ian was friendly and approachable from the time he arrived until he left. My vehicle looked like new and will definitely have Ian return to detail my other vehicle. Excellent service.

EMMA GRANT

EMMA GRANTCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great communication and fantastic service

My sister was beyond happy with her car. She also specifically commented on how wonderful Dave was to deal with and how easy it was to communicate and get everything sorted out. Will use again for sure

$99 Special Car Detailing

$99 Special Car Detailing. Wasn't expecting much for the price. Was quoted $300 minimum by another company. Was very surprised with result. Excellent communication. Polite and professional staff. Good value for money. Will use again."

Ash

Ash

Very good service and friendly customer service

I needed car detailing service. I called jim's customer service, instantly replied and organized the job. The team came and did an excellent job. I am really happy with their work.

Really appreciate it. Many thanks Jim.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service!

Avee was meticulous and my boat was shining when he was done with it. Very punctual and polite. Communication was prompt. Just a really nice bloke. I would definitely recommend him.

bronwyn

bronwyn

Perfect

Avee has brought my beautiful car back to life! What an amazing job! I will be referring him to friends and family! Excellent and supportive customer service! I was ashamed of my car! Now it’s too clean to get dust on! Just beautiful!!

Krystine N.

Krystine N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Looks brand new again!

So impressed with the detail that Nathan did on my car! It’s 9 years old but it looks brand new now. Very reasonable price for a cut & polish as well as interior detail and great customer service!

Thanks Adam!

Adam was great. So friendly, went above and beyond. The service was very easy to organise and Adam arrived promptly. The the car looked fantastic.
Very happy with this service. Thank-you

Bruce

BruceSouthwest, VIC

Did a great job!

The Jim's man was on time, polite and well mannered, worked solidly and produced a great result. Very impressed and will use this service in future. Recommended to friends and family as an efficient way to have your car looking great and revisit that new car feeling despite the age.

Excellent service!

Great job by Sanjay, very pleased with the service provided! He was very professional and thorough, making sure every nook and cranny has been attended to and detailed. Will definitely use this service again and recommend to others. My 6 year old car looks brand new now!

• +1

Perfect job, would happily get them again

Very detail oriented and thorough , communicated what he was doing and the expected outcome perfectly. I'd happily recommend him to anyone who asks me about getting their car cleaned and detailed

Zoie

ZoieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lost for words - so impressed.

SO impressed. Already recommended to all family and friends. Hamid worked none stop for hours and got my car to BRAND new condition. I'm shocked. Absolutely exceeded my expectations. My car was in disgusting condition with dog hair and mud everywhere.. there isn't dog hair in site.. if I were to sell this car - it would be ready. I have no words at how well he cleaned my car. I'm still in total shock and will be keeping and sharing his information around. Will definitely use again."

Margaret

Margaret

Very thorough clean and detail

Justin did an excellent and thorough job detailing my (very sandy) car - job well done. Thanks so much, my car looks great again. Communication was very good. Will definitely call again when needed. Margaret

Vince B.

Vince B.Southwest, VIC

A really good job.

Our camper van was old and very dirty and Sam our Jim's man did a great job bringing it back to life. Sam was friendly and communicative and I can highly recommend him.

fredbare

fredbareGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good

Haven't had the detailing done yet,'it's a Xmas present for someone but so far the communication has been great. Justin is a Friendly helpful guy. Im h appy so far "

Katie

KatieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Car is like new again!

Amita was fantastic! So thorough and easy to book in and communicate with. Thanks so much, my car looks like a new car! Will definitely be using again and have already recommended to friends.