2Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

3,267 reviews
Charles Giliam
Charles GiliamDarwin, NT2 posts

Good Experience

Very good comms and a great job done. We needed a loan car cleaned before handing it back. The guys did us proud. Price was also very competitive.
Jacob
JacobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified Car Detailing

Great car detail

Was very good customer service. Really happy with how my car has turned out and couldn’t recommend them more for your car detailing needs
Job Satisfaction
  • +1Thumbnail
William B.
William B.

Fantastic!

Liam and the guys were great, they worked tirelessly for 1 1/2 hours 3 of them! Great service at a great price! Car very clean inside and out
kate m.
kate m.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Thrilled in Ballarat

Nathan in Ballarat did a fantastic job on our car. Great communication, top bloke, and did a top job.
Mick
Mick

Five stars

Kevin from Jim’s was great.
Really polite and helpful.
My car was so clean , what impressed me the most was the effort Kevin put in, he did not stop the whole time he worked on my car and cleaned every single surface in that car, amazing job.
Carly M.
Carly M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great overall experience

Hung was on time, professional and his work was outstanding. Very happen to use him on a regular basis.
Cass
CassGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great clean

We had Stephen provide a great interior detail clean on our car. We have a toddler, so the car was very dirty to begin with. By the end of the service, the car looked great, and the customer service was outstanding!
John Formosa
John FormosaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Car Detailing

Accurate on time car cleaning at your own home

Booked my car for first time with Jim's car cleaning
Booked time was met with accuracy in my driveway
No fuss the job was started straight away with great detail inside and out
The door joints and boot lid joints were all wiped down and clean
I was very. Happy with the price and service I received and would not hesitate to use Jim's car cleaning again
John from Mount Macedon
Crypto M.
Crypto M.

Excellent all round

Very polite, and excellent detailing. Very efficient and an excellent job done.
Danny H.
Danny H.

Highly recommended service

Very good service and highly recommend. Excellence work all round
Connie
Connie5 posts

happy customer

Kevin Cleaned inside and out, very happy with the result.
Emily
Emily
  Car Detailing

Interior and exterior car wash

Rohil was very kind and efficient in communication, he completed very thorough clean and professional service!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
  Car Detailing

Beyond happy with this service!

I wa so pleased with my car detailing service from Basem. He was so thorough and made sure I was 100% satisfied before leaving. My car looks and smells so fresh. Basem put so much time and effort in and I am stoked with the results.
Jase
JaseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ali of Jim's Cleaning Group Noble Park

Really happy with quality and service. Ali was professional and reliable.
Jan
JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient and reasonably priced

Elvis was polite and pleasant in his work. The price was reasonable for the efficient and professional service that I received.

Robert M.
Robert M. · Car Detailing

Is cleaning the engine bay part of the ultimate clean.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Robert, No, it's not included. We usually quote for engine seperately as some can take a lot longer than others.
For a free quote please call 131-546.

Maria
Maria · Car Detailing

Hi I recently had my car cleaned inside to get rid of a smell however the smell has resurfaced what can you do as I paid a lot of money to you to get rid of it?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

HI Maria, Can you please send us your details. We will get the area manager to contact you. Admin@jimscleaning.net.au

robbzy08
robbzy08 · Car Detailing

If I book a mini detail, can I add engine bay clean? And what is extra cost? Thank you, Robert.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Robert, it really depends on the vehicle and the condition of the engine bay. To get a free quote please contact our office on 131-546 and you will be referred to your local franchisee. Thanks