Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

4.9

Doof1969

Doof1969Hunter Region, NSW

Great experience

An excellent experience from the service. Did a great job on my car and added value to it in the process.very polite and professional. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat.

• +1
Felicity

FelicityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car detail

Roger was absolutely fantastic! Amazing job and will definitely be getting Roger to do our cars again and will highly, highly reccomend him to others. Very happy with the results!

Suzi

SuziGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SO HAPPY!!!

Leon did an Ultimate Detail on my car with amazing results. He was very polite, hard working and paid a lot of attention to detail. He went above and beyond my expectations. My car looked incredible! I would highly recommend this service as it is well worth the money. Thanks again Leon for doing such a great job!

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Mark Raper

Mark RaperHunter Region, NSW

Thanks Shane, Jim's Detailing in Newcastle

"Very professional and efficient job. Friendly manner and well presented!" Thanks Shane Great Job! I would give Shane my highest recommendation. Prompt, hardworking and a good communicator. Most reasonably priced as well! Go get'em Shane!

Adam H.

Adam H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing finish, excellent service

Leon from Jim's car detailing did an amazing job, looks absolutely perfect, did everything the package said and more, was extremely friendly and was not afraid of having a chat whilst he worked away. 10/10 would highly recommend.

Islasmommy

IslasmommyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

6 star job!

Justin and his team did a fabulous job! Had a very dirty interior and made it look new again! Deluxe wash was deluxe! Honestly soo good A+++ would absolutely recommend thank you Justin

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

What a great result!! thank you for this lovely review :)

Tami M.

Tami M.Hunter Region, NSW

Amazing

Paul did such an amazing job cleaning our car
He was punctual and a hard worker
Great price for an excellent result
Very happy with service
We will definitely book again soon

That's great to hear :)

Claralette

ClaraletteSouth East Queensland, QLD

You Beauty!!

Tabeen done an incredible job. A really nice and friendly bloke! He was such a perfectionist, very thorough and great attention to detail. So happy with the service and will definitely book again!

He is one of our best!

Amit Jithendra Nair

Amit Jithendra NairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great restoration job

Michael did a good job. Both front headlight protectors are as good as new. And Michael was easy to talk to. Thanks for a great job at a good price.

What a great result!

Caroline

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great job!

Received a call immediately I submitted inquiry online. Hamid was punctual, flexible and the car came up like new. He took about 2 hours and did a great job, making the interior of my mum's 18 year old car look as good as new.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

So glad to hear that Hamid was able to get the car looking as good as new! What a great result :)

Michelle B.

Michelle B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOOKS BRAND NEW

Leon did a fabulous job. We are extremely pleased with the results
Car looks amazing inside and out and we'll be getting him back to do our second vehicle in the not too distant future

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

There is nothing better than a clean car is there!?

Lysandra W.

Lysandra W.South East Queensland, QLD

Miracles do happen!

They did a fantastic job with a very neglected interior. We have 6 children and two dogs and very busy lives. The amount of dog hair that had built up was terrible but they managed to make the interior look near new. Close to a miracle! Worth the money spent.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that we were able to get your car looking as good as new, you deserve it!

Louisa

LouisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Astounded

Really happy with the job Tebeen did, my car looks brand new again. Extremely thorough couldn't pick a fault. I got a mini car detail $120 for the inside and outside done.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Louisa!

Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb Car detailing

Roger did a great job. My car was dusty internally and had a lot of wear. Roger’s attention to detail was great. A thorough job and great value. I’ll definitely use the service again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Roger :)

James D.

James D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Did an amazing job

Had Justin come out and detail my Harley. He did an absolute amazing job and was such a great price compared to other places. Will be getting him back for our family cars

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Look forward to working with you again James :)

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I had Steve detail a car I purchased for my sons 18th birthday.
He went above and beyond my expectations. The 10 year old Hilux work car looks like it's never left the garage. I highly recommend Steve and will use him again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

What a great result! We are glad to hear Steve was able to do such a great job!

Woza

WozaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Did a fantastic job. Car looks brand new. They turned up on time and I'm so pleased with the outcome. I would recommend using Jim's car detailing to anyone. Thank you Justin and friend (sorry I forgot his name).

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

What a great result! Nothing better than a clean car is there?!

Sooo good

Leon detailed the inside of my car due to a coffee spilling incident. He did a great job and I’ll definitely use him again. My car is super clean and like new.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Happens to the best of us! So glad to hear Leon was able to get it out for you Sarah :)

It's like my Car is brand new again !

I recently had the interior of my car detailed and I was shocked when I opened the doors, it's like my car was brand new again !! All the little marks that were on the doors were gone, I had make up stains of my visors that were no longer there - I will be definitely be using Jim's Cleaning again.

What a great result!

Adrian Waters

Adrian WatersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job detailing my car

USed Nathan from Jim's Car Detailing - Few very minor details missed such as some excess polish but was excellent and put in really hard work doing the job. Definitely recommend Nathan.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Happy to hear he was able to do such a great job for you :)