Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

See the Best Mechanics in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group

4.9 (1,216)

Prince
PrinceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good car detailing job.

Amish did a good job, my family car had lots of kids litter and debris everywhere. The difference was clear after the interior detailing. Am satisfied. Welldone Amish and Jim's.

Fantastic job

Daran did a brilliant job cleaning both cars. He was friendly, punctual, extremely thorough and made the cars look like new. Also very decently priced. Will definitely use daran again!

Chris  m
Chris mGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work

My Car has been negleted for the duration of Covid , over 2 years , not driven , not cleaned . I called Jim's and requested a full detail . 2 days later , Detailer arrived on time at my home . Spent 5 hours cleaning and gave a machine polish . My 7 year old Commodore SS looks as good as the day I bought it . Couldn't be happier . Highly recommend and will certainly use again . 5 hours , fixed price $ 325 . A bargain .

Happy customer
Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous job done. Above expectations.

David did a great job. Recommended him to family and friends.
Very thorough. Not fazed by the mold in my car brought on by me being away for 3 weeks and the car closed up in this constant wet weather.
I was stressed out by what had happened but David was calm and just got on with the job. I'm a very happy client of his now.

Fantastic value for money

Excellent cut and polish work - swirls are gone and paint work looking fantastic, great customer service. My car was picked up early and dropped off by COB. I would highly recommend this service.

Clean and fresh!

Jennifer and Marcelo worked tirelessly for 3 hours to leave the interior of my car looking super fresh and clean. Carpet and seat stains were gone! I would highly recommend their work.

Painstaking service

Chogyel spent almost 5 hours cleaning our car - he arrived on time and worked tirelessly, managing to remove stubborn ceiling stains in the ceiling upholstery. Can’t recommend him enough. Ten out of ten would hire him again!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review Gina! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Chogyel's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Ebonii Tapp
Ebonii TappSouthwest, VIC

Amazing service, amazing results!

I spilled seafood, red sauce on my front seats (worst two combinded!) & Riley had answered straight away, coming out within a few hours! The service took a couple hours, he worked away and my car smells amazing.
Riley went above and beyond for the detail on the inside of my car, will be calling him again :D

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Ebonii! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Mick BOX HILL
Mick BOX HILLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Car Detailing

Avee was punctual, hard working, and applied good attention to detail.

The car was filthy after not being cleaned for a while; Avee made it look like new.

He was friendly and very efficient; I recommend him highly.

Mick
BOX HILL

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review Mick! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Avee's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

James H
James HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Moonee Ponds area car detailing

Hamish came to my house and detailed the car in the front drive. It was very convenient and the quality was good too. Was happy with outcome. Hamish was also very polite and professional and left no mess behind.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear James! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Sally in Albury
Sally in AlburyMurray Region, NSW

Great Job

The gentleman was very polite and courteous. He was meticulous with the details, did not rush and left the car gleaming. I was delighted with the result. Great job. Thank you.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Sally! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Paul M.
Paul M.Gippsland, VIC

Exactly what I asked for !

Avee was ontime, courteous & efficient
He completed the work exactly as we discussed prior to the job being completed
he was clear that some of the paint fade issues may not be solved, but they would do their best

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Paul! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tono
TonoSydney, NSW

Perfect job

Consultant arrived on time. After a road trip, the car needed a lot of work to be done. Could not fault the final product. Excellent job both inside and out.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review Tono! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Looks like a brand new car

Robert did an amazing job on our car. The car looks brand new, he also was able to remove slim that I thought was forver going to be embedded into the carpet. On top of that he was such a lovely man. Thanks Robert

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review Kate! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Robert's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Awesome!!

Done an amazing Job. Was very happy with how clean my car was. Provides Great Service. Would highly recommend if your after quality service and great detailing job. Thanks for the cleaning my car.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Jamie! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.