Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Chet F.

Chet F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best $99 ever spent!

Very happy with the outcome. After a few months of neglect and having the car used to move house, I called to book for Jim’s Car detailing. Arrived a little late but prompt in communicating. My car looks like it just got out of dealership! Very happy customer. Best $99 ever spent on my car! Will call again. Heads up for Dilanka! Thank you very much.

Excellent service from Ben

Ben contacted me promptly after my enquiry. He was friendly, and communicated well to arrange and confirm the appointment. He arrived on time and did a very thorough job on my van, I was impressed with how well it came up! He gave advice on how to protect my ageing paint job. I would definitely recommend him!

K Thandar

K ThandarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good work Zac!

Excellent job has done by Zac for BMW X4 car detailing. He paid attention to details and spend fair amount of time to complete the task and this really tell the difference with others. Thanks again Zac and I will definitely use your service again in the future and highly recommend to others.

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Quick, Efficient, Thorough

Giuseppe arrived within an hour of enquiring, detailed 2 cars to an incredibly high standard, and finished quickly.
Would highly recommend his service to anyone looking for a car detail service.

Brian M

Brian MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Car looked brand new after job completion - thanks Awais!

Awais explained everything he was doing and fixed the small details I pointed out to him. He took great care of my car and am very happy with the job done.

Fither I.

Fither I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job done

Same day service was great. A lot of effort and time put not producing a great detailing job - sparkling clean. He took a lot of pride in his work and very clearly explained what would be done and what had been done.

Emily

Emily Hobart, TAS

Good service

Quick and good service, would definitely use these guys again for anything in the future. Thankyou for efficiency and friendly service. Everyone showed up on time which made me write this review

Ellenia

ElleniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

I chose to get the Car detailing special and was very pleased with the result. Zac spent a good amount of his time on my car. Thank you for your attention to detail and professionalism! I would definitely recommend Zac for your car detailing

Carrie

Carrie Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A fantastic job done!

I contacted Jim’s Cleaning Group and they were very quick to respond. They were so thorough in there work and did a wonderful job on detailing my car. Would highly recommend them!

Aaron

AaronSouthwest, VIC

Friendly and great job

Sam was friendly and did a great polish on my car, and was reasonably priced I would recommend him to anyone. Turned up on time and didn’t take too long either

Prashant is the best !!!

What an amazing job done on my BMW 325i by Prashant and his team. I love the finish and also they were so accommodating and very professional. Highly recommend them and will continue to use their services for years to come

Extremely thorough, didn’t stop until the job was done, very polite and reliable!

Both gentleman were hard working and didn’t stop until the job was done. They paid attention to detail, took seats out with ease to access all the hard to reach places. Very polite and reliable.

Zero complaints from me

Avee did an interior clean on my car, and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. I have no doubt his efforts will help sell my car. Highly recommend and thankyou again!

Detailing of our cars were perfect.

My husband and I recently had our two cars detailed by Michael who did an excellent job and was very professional. We would definitely recommend Michael and use him again.

James C.

James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent result!

Adam did an amazing job with his car detailing. Took his time and the end result was incredible. Asked for feedback throughout and double checked to make sure I was happy with everything.

Amazing job

Vik did an amazing job a cleaned the car to almost new. will use him again and recommend to others.
He got rid of stuck in dog hear and the smells that come with it.

Prompt, professional and did an outstanding job on my Mercedes that was to be sold. Highly recommend Sam to anyone wanting to get their car detailed, I chose a full detail inside and out.

Friendly and professional service!

Gulshan from Jim's Cleaning was so friendly and professional. He provided a wonderful car detailing service and would recommend! He was efficient yet thorough and loved how my car looked afterwards.

steve musumeci

steve musumeci Sydney, NSW

Very disappointed

Didn’t clean it properly and when i asked him what happened and that i wasn’t happy he replied that’s the best i can do. That is a very poor attitude and not really expectable.

• +12Thumbnail
Angelo

AngeloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and work

Chirag was friendly and completed the car detailing to an extremely high standard. The car looked like it did in the showroom. I highly recommend him for any detailing service and will definitely call him again in future.