Jim's IT

• Job Satisfaction
Geoffrey Clifton Bateman

Geoffrey Clifton BatemanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Problem solved customer happy

WiFi connection from laptop to printer could not be established. Mark K was on -time, polite, knowledgeable a good communicator and diagnosed my issue back to a Microsoft Windows Update in March 2021 that I now know is causing similar problems for Windows users and specifically those trying to establish windows to hardware WiFi connections. Ultimately this update issue is only resolvable by Microsoft. My printer was simply connected by cable at cost of $4.88 and Mark K's reasonable call-out fee. I am very happy with service that resolved an issue that was driving me spare.

Sriyani

SriyaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I had Rikki to recover data from my broken HD. He was easy to communicate with, very punctual and the charges were reasonable. Some technicians/ tradespeople are reluctant to service the Melbourne CBD area because of traffic/parking issues but Rikki wasn't grumbling about that. When he discovered the HD was locked he took it home, got it unlocked, copied the data and made another trip to the city to return the HD. His quote was for one hour, he spent much more than that but It didn't cost me extra. I am very happy with his service.

Devlin

DevlinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt service

Requested a quote. Received a quote and made a booking for Rikki to come and sort out my computer. Next day he found my computer had failed to update for about a year! So got it updating (took 4hrs), Rikki left and came back following day to complete the job as quote was for one hour service. Very happy with outcome.

ANDREW

ANDREW

highly recomend

Rang for a service call--Arrived on time NEXT day -friendly , polite andreally knew his stuff Problems fixed straight away would highly recomend Julian to anyone Not the cheapest around but totally worth it

Cam

CamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent communication and service

Runa was super clear communicator, answered my detailed questions even on a Saturday evening! Provided the correct advice, fixed my iMac and even picked up and dropped off from my house no extra charge! This was very much appreciated as I am a busy father of 5-month old twins! Their service/labour prices were super reasonable (a touch cheaper than quotes from other Mac repair businesses) but their turn around time was way faster and again the free pickup/dropoff made the service a much better option than going to a bricks and mortar alternative.

Fantastic service

Perfect service from picking up my computer om a Sunday to delivery and fixing it by the very next day! Insightful, and professional. Gave me plenty of confidence that he could the very specific task i need done to work.

Steve B.

Steve B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Jim has done it again!

I had a little crisis with my laptop, when I discovered Jim IT on Google , I had to try.
I wasn't let down and Amith the technician that came to my aid, was a gentleman, professional and truly helped me out.
I can't help but give my praise

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happiness, I can print patterns to my hearts desire

It was a pleasure to have Jo set up my printer. He was very courteous and knew exactly where he was off to with the printer. I would recommend him to anyone needing a technician. I’m one very happy lady. Thank you Jo.

Perfect

Very friendly and knowledgeable. Solved my problem exactly as I needed and couldn't be happier.

Lynne Hudson

Lynne HudsonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Solved my problem

I had the pleasure to meet Mark from Jim's IT, very polite and patient man, he was prompt, I would use this company again and request him to attend. highly recommend him.

Patricia

PatriciaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Problem Solved

I am very happy with how Ihad solved my laptop problem. He was promp, pleasant, friendly as well as business like.
I am only too pleased to recommend Ihad to my friends & others.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Laptop repair

Technician was great
He did a great job in resetting the laptop
All working great now
Thanks again top job
I recommend this company
I will use this company and technician again when I need their services

Nic

NicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Ihab came to help me with my issue. He was prompt, polite, talked to me in layman's terms thus making it easy for me to understand what was required and fixed the problem on the day. I highly recommend Ihab and Jim's IT.

So helpful + kind

Ricky was great. Excellent and professional customer service as well as knowledge. Definitely recommend his service to anyone. He has ideas to add to your dreams to come true. Very satisfied.

Kristjan J.

Kristjan J.Victoria

Great Service

We were very happy with the service provide,Julian was very professional and on time and helped us get our computer back online. l would highly recommended Julian to people who need their computers fix.

Thoughtful, knowledgeable service

The service I received was prompt, responsive and delivered on the expected outcomes. Communication with the service provider was effective and there was a good understanding of the needs of the customer.

Margie

MargieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very prompt service, explained what needed to be done, give the option whether to have it done or not and what the cost would be. No hesitation to use again.

IT Support

Had issue with COM+ Application. Although we did not fix this specific problem , Rikki was very professional and gave me a some good advice on what the problem might be

Very good service. Punctual, gave sound advice focused on my knowledge and ability to use technology and addressed the issues in a very timely manner. Very pleasant man to deal with.

Bet

Bet

Excellent Service

I highly recommend Jo in fixing my PC as it wasn't going at all & was fully corrupted..
Jo had to take it away but it is working perfectly now.
Very happy with the result