Jim's IT

Jim's IT

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim’s IT

4.9
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

can't live with out it.

when 'jim' said that he'll need to take the tower to his work shop to assess the issue with it,i immediately thought ,why coud'nt he look at it 'on site' because that would have saved me personaly,a bit stress and when he said the quote be $150p/h that almost changed my mind,but as time went on i thought i'm have a fixed computer.this about 11:30-12:00pm that day and when it took until 4:00-4:30pm,i thought

Knowledgeable and efficient

Joshua was very knowledgeable and helpful to me as I am not very technology savvy! Quick to respond after booking and didn't hesitate to come out on the weekend. Also offered other means of help in case of any future problems.

Caddie
CaddieLaunceston, TAS

Computer service was so helpful

We connected with Norman to give our ageing PC a health check. Norman was prompt and professional and so very helpful. He gave us lots of advice and spent quite a long time cleaning up extraneous stuff. The computer now runs much quicker, and we feel the hour or so of Norman's time was so worth the money. Really impressed and happy to recommend him to others.

Jenne S.
Jenne S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I was very happy with Sean :)

Sean was very quick at communicating, very punctual, knowledgeable and I was extremely happy with the service he provided. He gets my vote and I would be happpy to recommend him

Professional and reliable

Thanks Amit for all your help nutting out my computer issues. You we’re punctual (a great first impression) and efficient. I really appreciated the after care service you offered too! You immediately fixed a small issue that remained unresolved, which I found very professional. I have no hesitation in contacting you in the future. Thanks again,
Tanya

Natasha
NatashaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mohammed was extremely helpful and got it fixed!

Mohammed is very helpful and he got my computer fixed. Both my laptop and stand alone PC are both working very well and processing speed is lot faster.

I will contact Mohammed in the future if I need my computer looked at

Glenice C.
Glenice C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will always use this service in the future.

Julian was great. Took some time to try to fix problem in our home. As this was unable to be done he took our computer overnight and returned promptly the following morning with everything working perfectly. Cold not recommend highly enough.

Fantastic Service

Oliver was prompt, courteous, professional and was able to resolve my IT needs, whilst also delivering my laptop back to me in a better state that what I left it. Would use him again and highly recommend.

jeandavis
jeandavisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

always have been happy with a "Jims" service person

Sean was fantastic - solved my bugged/scammed computer problem really well. He was kind factual and attentive. Will definitely use him in the future. Great service and reasonable price.
I was in a total panic & was so relieved.

Excellent!

Sean C is a great IT man, unhurried & methodical. A great resource person! He was punctual, professional & attended to all our computer needs. Would recommend him readily. All thanks. Regards

Denuka
DenukaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I now know whom to call when I have IT issues!

I had an issue w/my desk top & Tony immediately attended to it the next day it's self & fixed it over the weekend & delivered asap. Also the pricing was reasonable & affordable too!
Great friendly service & I will recommend to my friends & family any time!

Quoc Tuan Tran
Quoc Tuan TranSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect

The service is quick and reliable, it’s worth money. Also, the staffs are friendly and professional. I’d recommend this service to my friends if they have any trouble regarding to computer

Big Wazza
Big WazzaSydney, NSW

Super Fast and Totally Honest

I am very happy with Jonathan of Jim's IT. He was very quick with quality service, honest assessment and feedback with good value for money paid. He was very reliable and communication was excellent.

John V.
John V.Southwest, VIC

New IT relationship

We appreciate Mohammed's knowledge and willingness to work out of hours to ensure we maintain our usual access to our computer equipment. Picked up PC Saturday morning returned Monday morning by 8 am. Good service much appreciated.

Mustapja
MustapjaSydney, NSW

Graphics card change and reliability

Job well done. A man of their words, they were able to take my pc change the graphics card, take the faulty one out write a report on it and give me my back working freshly all in the same day. Very honest and reliable