97% · 2977 · 2%
Rates and Fees

Paula S.
Paula S.

Extremely satisfied

Ash was great, polite, punctual and very professional he fixed my problem and I am extremely happy with the results.
Glenn O.
Glenn O.Perth, WA

Professional and highly informative

I can not recommend Othman in Perth highly enough, his response time and clear communication was outstanding, he helped my business with more than we initially thought we needed and got us up and running better than ever. If you are in Perth and have any IT issues, do not hesitate to get in contact with him.
Marcio T
Marcio TSydney, NSW

Prompt support and clear communication

Adam, our local Jim's IT professional, went above and beyond to help me with my computer issues. He kept constant and clear communication with me, and helped me finding a better solution. We're lucky to have Adam here in Penrith!
Doogal
DoogalPerth, WA4 posts

Puzzled

I am puzzled why you are asking for a review as I have already done so
Chris F
Chris F

PC issue

Very good experience. Turned up on time. Friendly, polite and above all worked through the issue and fixed my problem. Should I have any IT issues I would happily use Jim`s IT again.
Ty R.
Ty R.Perth, WA

Fantastic service

Was honest and professional, could have gone with info i gave and overcharged me but found the ussue was more simple and cheaper to fix and let me know. Communicated with me the entire time. Offered heat paste as found while stress testing was running hot. SHOWED me results of testing before decisions made. Was fairly priced and had it done in a very timely manner. Friendly and polite. Cannot recommend enough.
Maurie B.
Maurie B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommended

Jaspreet from Jim's IT did a very good job cleaning up and securing my computer after a scam attack.
Pavitra K.
Pavitra K.

Excellent job by Dev Patel. I had automatic repair error on my laptop. Dev fixed it in half an hour. I recommend Dev for any computer issues.
Robert N.
Robert N.Perth, WA

Computer software problems

His knowledge of my computer problem and was very helpful and thankyou once again Thankyou
JPE
JPE3 posts

Excellent service

He was very friendly and found the problem, unfortunately he could not fix it due to the age of our comp. Would certainly call him again.
OW2player
OW2player

Great service, would definitely recommend

Chad was very prompt, calling within the hour and picking up my computer on the same day. He identified and isolated the problem within the day and offered me a few options. Very quick and communicative, I was very impressed with his service. Thanks again.
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Anne
AnneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Charged me $150 and did not fix anything

I needed a router installed on my computer and my old sim card to be placed in my new phone. Neither was accomplished after 1 and 1/2 hours. The technician stated I should 'sue' the post office (where I bought the new phone) and then JBhi fi for giving me a broken router. Neither turned out to be faulty yet I was charged $150 for absolutely no result. Never using this service again as you don't know who you'll get or how much expertise they have.
Jim’s IT
Jim’s IT   DM

Hi Anne, Can you please email support@jimsit.com.au, and I'll have someone assist with your experience.

Natalie
NatalieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jim’s IT is just what I needed!

Had a great experience with Jim’s IT. Ash was knowledgeable, professional and very helpful. Helped solve all my IT issues. Highly recommend!
Renee
Renee

Brilliant service and expertise

Incredible service and technical support at a crucial time; flexible, efficient and knowledgeable. I will definitely use again and recommend to friends in Adelaide.
Kyle E.
Kyle E.Perth, WA

Best service I have ever had!

Amazing service, highly knowledgeable, very friendly, well priced.
Highly recommend to others.

Jim Heaney
Jim Heaney

Why has your computer repairer not contacted me they fixed the hard drive then. I got a black screen I reported it and they said they would get. In touch I had paid 175 dollars and over a period of 3 weeks still not contacted paid another guy to fix it and he did and charged 155 I hope they know they robbed a pensioner disgusting to treat people like that

Gary C.
Gary C.

I have a dell lap top that needs a new display device, do you do lap tops repairs in the Spreyton Tasmania Area?

Zoe A.

I cant get in contact with my computer repairman. he was supposed to drop it off. but i cant get in contact with him. his name is Salah

Kay
Kay

We had Josh from Jim's IT and he was perfect. He was in contact with us even to advise he was running late due to traffic. I could not fault Josh with anything, well mannered and did a good job.

Zoe A.

I just cant get in contact with him. and i need my computer for my assignments and work etc

Contact info for Jim's IT