98% · 3277 · 2%

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New Business Setup

Reza was great in getting me set up with computer & printer options for my stating a new ecommerce business. Happy with his support.
Zoe M.
Zoe M.

Great Experience

Jasi was great! Communicated through the process, very helpful and excellent prices. Ill be using his services from now on.
Tony
Tony

Excellent Service. Home PC

I could not connect my PC to the home wifi which I knew was working, I contacted Ric to assist and he came to my home almost immediately after my phone call. The problem was diagnosed and shortly after I had my connectivity issue fixed. Excellent service
Joseph
JosephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kindness

Digeesh was efficient, knowledgeable, and helpful. Most importantly, he had very good interpersonal skills, which often are considered not critical. But in my view as a psychologist, they are most important.
Often we have customer service with very little respect or aloof, know-all attitude. Doing the job in the public arena requires interpersonal skills that most large companies do not provide. You are lucky to have Digeesh.
Julie T.
Julie T.

Good job

Jasi was very efficient and helpful. Easy to talk to
Busselton
BusseltonPerth, WA2 posts

Great customer service

Ranjith was very professional and a understood what I required. Immediate results and fantastic service, will be going back
Chuck
ChuckSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Friendly and Efficient

Josh is smart and efficient. He explained everything to us so we could understand. Highly recommended.
Jack
JackSydney, NSW

Excellent competent and honest work

Adam came within the time window frame, found the problem quite quickly, sorted it out and did additional work to help my computer function better.
I fully recommend Adam for his competent and honest service.
Ali T.
Ali T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and Solutions Focussed

Fast response from Thien of Jim’s IT Oakleigh and excellent same day service. Punctual, good at explaining things I was confused about and was happy to stay until I was comfortable with the solutions and how to proceed on my own. Highly recommend!
Nixon A
Nixon A

A crashed desk top computer resurrected on time and on budget

My desk top computer crashed with everything I needed for research and leisure. Jim's IT put me in touch with George and in less than 2 hours he was at our home to diagnose the problem. HE gave me a quote and a timeline and delivered on both and went beyond expectations in what he went about fixing for me. Thats where I'll be going next time
townRaöul
townRaöul
  Fair Incentive

Wildly professional and incredibly efficient

Alkesh Patel was able to come and pick up both my PCs within a few hours and had them running before the days end. He was very flexible with time and payment, and also very transparent with the issues caused and their solutions. I will be using him going forward for all my PC issues and recommending him to anyone else that needs the same help. 5 stars, A+, top cobb!
Gary Rees
Gary Rees

David S.
David S.

Helpful even when he couldn't help

Jaspreet was unable to help due to the age of my PC but gave me a few minutes of advice anyway at no charge.
Juliet M.
Juliet M.

Locked out of hotmail

Very good! Rangith was excellent, prompt communication and very helpful.
Lenie
LeniePerth, WA

Excellent service

Ranjith was punctual and knew exactly what needed to be done. He explained everything he did patiently and was very polite and helpful. Show reply

Jim Heaney
Jim Heaney

Why has your computer repairer not contacted me they fixed the hard drive then. I got a black screen I reported it and they said they would get. In touch I had paid 175 dollars and over a period of 3 weeks still not contacted paid another guy to fix it and he did and charged 155 I hope they know they robbed a pensioner disgusting to treat people like that

Gary C.
Gary C.

I have a dell lap top that needs a new display device, do you do lap tops repairs in the Spreyton Tasmania Area?

Zoe A.

I cant get in contact with my computer repairman. he was supposed to drop it off. but i cant get in contact with him. his name is Salah

Kay
Kay

We had Josh from Jim's IT and he was perfect. He was in contact with us even to advise he was running late due to traffic. I could not fault Josh with anything, well mannered and did a good job.

Zoe A.

I just cant get in contact with him. and i need my computer for my assignments and work etc

Contact info for Jim's IT