Newbown, Preemie, Plus
See the Best Pacifiers & Soothers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jollypop Pacifiers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Amy P.
Amy P.Tasmania

Best dummy I have purchased!

Purchased a couple of these dummies online before my bub was born, simply because they are moulded in a single piece fron silicone - no gaps or joins for nasties to get in. I have been so impressed with them - my son has been using them since he was a week old (he is now 10 weeks) and although I'm dubious about 'nipple confusion', this certainly didn't hinder his latch when feeding. Highly reccomend!

Purchased in January 2019 for $12.99.

Cynthia Kneipp
Cynthia KneippMid North Coast, NSW

Best Dummy for premature babies

We used these for our first baby who was 9 weeks premature. The first one was given to us by the hospital. While they are quite hard to find in shops, you can find them online and they now stock them at Chemist Warehouse. What I love about them is that they are soft rubbers all over, so they don't dig into the babies face so much.

Gemma
GemmaSydney

Try this before giving up!!

After months of trying and the 10 different pacifiers I tried this is the only one my baby started taking at 5 months old! He loves it and it has made sleep/nap times so much more easier! Try This before giving up! Cute colours and safe as they are in one piece!

lewi
lewiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great find, best dummy I've used

I discovered these dummies while searching on ebay and looked for product reviews here but couldn't find any before purchasing. I went ahead and I'm glad. These dummies are not only cute but effective. They are safe as all one piece and have good durability. They come in 3 sizes even for small/prem babies

Pacifiers & Soothers