JSEAsy

Very good and helpful advice

Scott ran me through JSEASY and helped me understand how to use it and am very thankful for this. It is very easy to use once you get into the swing of it and will use it for many years to come on all of my projects.

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review for us. We really appreciate it. We are always here to help. When our customers are having a good experience, we are having a good experience!

Nigel

NigelEyre Peninsula, SA

Awesome back up support and program

Very easy and quick to set up when purchased. Back up support from Scott was instant with no waiting time on Questions I had. Simple to use. I Highly recommend JSEAsy .

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us. We really appreciate it! Each and every one of our customers are a part of our business and we will always do what we can to help.

Clint

ClintMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use program and great service

For the simple tradesman like myself, the less time on the computer the better. This program is easy to use. Scott is very patient and helpful. Highly recommended professional operator.

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate it. The program was created and tested by tradesmen

Stan

StanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Product & the best back up support

Firstly i take my hat off for Scott and the program he has created, followed by the best customer service during the whole setup and his continuous support for anything we required. Calls back and assists within a short time frame and spends whatever time is needed to get you moving along. Well done to Scott and his product

Amanda

AmandaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really helpful, Excellent Service!

I was extremely impressed with the service I received after purchasing the product. No question was too silly and the company went above and beyond all expectations, providing guidance and assistance on how to use the program. You can't put a price on good customer service and just being able to contact and speak to a human with any questions I had (even outside business hours) made the whole process invaluable! 10/10 for the product and the service!!

Great product, Great Customer Support

Scott was on the phone with me all morning to sort out all my I.T issues. Great customer service and the problems were all sorted out without a problem. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs an efficient SWMS solution. Thanks!

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review for us. We really appreciate it! We are always here to help.

So easy and extremely helpful

Thanks so much for making my life so much easier
It’s a great program at a great price . I like how easy it was to use and the staff very helpful when I need it !

Excellent service

An Australian product that is reasonable and professional.
Very impressed with the more than helpful service we received from Scott.
Support is second to none, and Scott is a true professional.

Compliance made easy!

Compliance made easy! Thanks Scott for your time and support. As our company requires multiple types of SWMS. I recommend this software, for time an ease of administration and compliance issues.

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review for us. We really appreciate it

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing don’t hesitate this is so simple to use and quick ,support from staff was excellent

The time you save using this program will save you lots of money very professional feel like I’ve stepped out of the dark ages the support was excellent don’t hesitate to buy much better value than anything else around thanks very much to your team awesome

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to write this review for us. We really appreciate it!

Lyn

LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Service

This was my first time using JSEAsy and their support network. Scott was very professional and helpful and resolved the issue I was having promptly which saved me a lot of time. Thanks again Scott.

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to write this review for us. We appreciate it.

We are always here to help.

Awesome support and software

Couldn’t have possible asked for better service. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. JSEAsy will make our SWMS development so much easier. Many other features I’m still to explore with great potential

Clea

CleaGreat Southern, WA

Support A level

The support from Scott was beyond anything I have received before - As a small business owner I highly recommend this tool for it's support alone! Well done on such a client based focus.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us. We really appreciate it!

This program has it all!

Easy to use program for creating a database of workplace information and easily setup SWMS and SOP’s tailored to any job. The after sales support is amazing as well as the readily available information icons that link you to the knowledge base

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us, We appreciate it! a Win-Win relationship helps us all.

Excellent product with great support

Perfect solution to the painful task of doing SWMS. Easy to use with plenty of content covering our trade, plus great support with getting started using it. Money well spent

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us, We appreciate it

Great product. Saves a lot of time

Excellent support, quick and responsive. The software has a comprehensive database with all required information. We had some issues with the search though a huge database but as soon as you create a template specifically for your case it becomes much faster. Best value for a dollar

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for the review! With every update the database is getting bigger and bigger. We are always working and implementing ways to make using the product easier and faster

Michelle P

Michelle PPerth, WA

A great customer experience!

Thank you Scott for being there to assist me in my first time using JSEASY. The product looks to tick all the boxes we need in our business.
Scott has been so helpful through the whole process of making the decision to purchase, setting up and using it.

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us, We appreciate it. We are always here to help. A little bit of help can sometimes make the difference between a good or a frustrating experience.

Ryan Clarke

Ryan ClarkePerth, WA

Great Software and excellent support !

I first purchased the basic package which worked well, however I upgraded to the premium package worth the money, saves a lot of time Recommend to anyone !
Scott was very helpful and went above and beyond !

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us, We appreciate it. You are helping us when you purchase from us, so we are always ready to return the favour

Brad Ninja Security

Brad Ninja SecurityGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and super support

A fabulous solution for small businesses like mine that don't have the resources to employ teams of OH&S specialists but still have to comply with legislation and demands of organisations/govt departments that do have teams of OH&S specialists. Product support is second to none!

Laura

LauraMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great customer service

This program has expedited the creation of SWMS and is easily edited for project specific requirements.
Scott is extremely helpful whenever we have a question regarding the program.
I would highly commend JSEasy.

DarDer

DarDerasked

Are these JHA templates already filled out for you (Tasks, hazards, controls, etc) or is this just a template software and you fill in everything yourself?

Hi DarDer
The JHA templates are already filled out. Basically the templates are a database of job steps. The idea is to create a site specific JHA by inserting templates of the steps you are going to take. When you insert a template, it brings in all of the baby steps you take to do that task. It also bring in all of the potential hazards and hazard control measures. The templates also bring in with them: Plant and Equipment required to undertake the task; Area or prestart inspections require; and required PPE; any licenses or specialized training required; duties and responsibilities and qualifications required to undertake the task. You can also add or delete any of the above items.

So basically the user will have to insert templates of the job steps, and the software does all the hard work for you. There is a YouTube demonstration here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7isyVUfsw0&feature=youtu.be

Jlm

Jlmasked

When you order a policy how long does it take to receive it with your company’s logo?

Tammy
Tammy

You create each policy yourself with the program. The company logo was something I already had and simply added it into the program and it’s on every policy you create.
There is an existing knowledge base of procedures or you can create your own to add to your own swms or jsa’s,
The program is great and support for any question is amazing. Prompt service and well worth the money.

Scott L.JSEAsy

We are always here to help!

Suzzanne

Suzzanneasked

Can staff sign off on each SWMS? We have a number of staff working on one site. I would like all staff to read and once they fully understood hazards and how to minimise etc. to sign off on the SWMS prior to starting work. Is this possible with this app?

Hi Suzzanne
The person who initiated the SWMS, a supervisor and manager will sigh off on the SWMS on page 1. Page three of the SWMS report is a sign off sheet for everyone involved in the task. Have a look at our website for more information, examples and video demonstrations https://www.jseasy.com.au/swms-general-information

Get an answer from our members and JSEAsy representatives