Cale

CaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product very helpful team

Great product very useful and easy to use make doing swms ect a easy process. Find that legislation and codes are up to date. Great to keep track of training of personal and expiry dates.

Adam C.

Adam C.Southern and Hills, SA

Great Product

JSEasy is a great addition, its put everything in perspective for your business Scott is always there to help if your not to tech savvy lol, Thanks for the help mate

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review for us. We really appreciate it! We are always here and happy to help our customers.

Thanks Again

Daniel

DanielSouth Australia

Top Product

Many thanks to Scott and JSEAsy for providing a great simple to use realistically priced SWMS program with extra help from Scott should you require it, and best of of all should you need help you don't have to wait on hold for hours !!

Great Work many thanks Daniel

Excellent product

Very comprehensive product that ticks all the requirement boxes to be compliant in today's ever changing business world.
Scott's support and patience in helping me set up my account and first SWMS was excellent.
As a small business owner/operator this is the perfect product to support our transport business and help me keep up to date with expiring licences/certificates and insurances as well as the opportunity to go even further into detail.

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to write the review for us. We really appreciate it! When we help each other we all win. Thanks Again

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very user friendly

Really easy to use & Scott has been very helpful with his instructions. Love how professional it looks & like that it is compliant. Makes Project Managers jobs just that little bit more easier

HI David
Thanks for taking the time to leave this review for us. If our product and service has made your job a little easier, then it's a win win for all of us. Thanks Again!

Christopher H.

Christopher H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Constructiom OH&S made easy

Easy to use product and not only creating a SWMS for the sites, but keeping up with all my guys certificates and licenses by having reminders and being able to send through all the insurances, certificates, licenses and employee details straight through to clients takes a massive amount of time of the management side of projects

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review for us. We really appreciate it. Managing and improving your workplace health and safety is ongoing. We are always here to help.

value

10/10 from the 1st engagement. Scott's service and the time provided to run through the program was outstanding. a quick intro and we are up and running with ease. this has added significant value to our business and will help us merge to the next step.
thank you!!!

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us. We really appreciate it! Each and every one of our customers are a part of our business and we will always do what we can to help.

Set up and Install

Thank you Scott for your patience in helping install our software. This Information is great I can definitely see this program help progress our company in being efficient and compliant down the track. Our company is constantly using multiple SWMS at multiple job sites so being site specific is essential. The great thing is how much more time efficient it will be now when creating new jobs. The information that we are able to retrieve is amazing so much content and the set out is great when using other safety forms. looking forward to the new upgrades. Highly Recommended Companies try this system out.

Great system for SWMS

Thanks Scott for your support on the phone understanding your systems. Our company requires multiple types of SWMS. I recommend this software, for time an ease of administration and compliance .

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review for us. We really appreciate it. We know how hard it is to find the right people in every business, so we try hard to be the help that makes running your business that little bit easier

Find out how JSEAsy compares to other Services

Very good and helpful advice

Scott ran me through JSEASY and helped me understand how to use it and am very thankful for this. It is very easy to use once you get into the swing of it and will use it for many years to come on all of my projects.

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review for us. We really appreciate it. We are always here to help. When our customers are having a good experience, we are having a good experience!

Nigel

NigelEyre Peninsula, SA

Awesome back up support and program

Very easy and quick to set up when purchased. Back up support from Scott was instant with no waiting time on Questions I had. Simple to use. I Highly recommend JSEAsy .

Clint

ClintMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use program and great service

For the simple tradesman like myself, the less time on the computer the better. This program is easy to use. Scott is very patient and helpful. Highly recommended professional operator.

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate it. The program was created and tested by tradesmen

Stan

StanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Product & the best back up support

Firstly i take my hat off for Scott and the program he has created, followed by the best customer service during the whole setup and his continuous support for anything we required. Calls back and assists within a short time frame and spends whatever time is needed to get you moving along. Well done to Scott and his product

Amanda

AmandaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really helpful, Excellent Service!

I was extremely impressed with the service I received after purchasing the product. No question was too silly and the company went above and beyond all expectations, providing guidance and assistance on how to use the program. You can't put a price on good customer service and just being able to contact and speak to a human with any questions I had (even outside business hours) made the whole process invaluable! 10/10 for the product and the service!!

Great product, Great Customer Support

Scott was on the phone with me all morning to sort out all my I.T issues. Great customer service and the problems were all sorted out without a problem. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs an efficient SWMS solution. Thanks!

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review for us. We really appreciate it! We are always here to help.

Find out how JSEAsy compares to other Services

So easy and extremely helpful

Thanks so much for making my life so much easier
It’s a great program at a great price . I like how easy it was to use and the staff very helpful when I need it !

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us. We really appreciate it!

Excellent service

An Australian product that is reasonable and professional.
Very impressed with the more than helpful service we received from Scott.
Support is second to none, and Scott is a true professional.

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us. We really appreciate it!

Compliance made easy!

Compliance made easy! Thanks Scott for your time and support. As our company requires multiple types of SWMS. I recommend this software, for time an ease of administration and compliance issues.

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review for us. We really appreciate it

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing don’t hesitate this is so simple to use and quick ,support from staff was excellent

The time you save using this program will save you lots of money very professional feel like I’ve stepped out of the dark ages the support was excellent don’t hesitate to buy much better value than anything else around thanks very much to your team awesome

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to write this review for us. We really appreciate it!

Lyn

LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Service

This was my first time using JSEAsy and their support network. Scott was very professional and helpful and resolved the issue I was having promptly which saved me a lot of time. Thanks again Scott.

Scott L.JSEAsy

Thanks for taking the time to write this review for us. We appreciate it.

We are always here to help.

Andreaasked

Wondering if I can get some assistance with this program.... I am on a deadline.... have sent emails during the last three days and have not received any response. I would kindly appreciate some guidance to move forward. My name is Andrea and my phone number is 4039158930.
I am willing to pay for some extra assistance as I have already emailed Scott and tried other lines of communication without any return. Thank you to anyone willing to help.

Hi Andrea

I was travelling in a remote area of South Australia last week with limited phone and internet coverage. I brought a Sat phone with me that was supposed to work in the region, but it just didn’t work as expected.

I believe Mike spent over an hour with you in my absence.

I apologize again for the inconvenience, and am now back in the office if you need any further assistance.

Andrea

Yes, I appreciate it greatly, thank you. I just need to get some logos in for a few clients and get the letterhead working. Thank you.

DarDer

DarDerasked

Are these JHA templates already filled out for you (Tasks, hazards, controls, etc) or is this just a template software and you fill in everything yourself?

Hi DarDer
The JHA templates are already filled out. Basically the templates are a database of job steps. The idea is to create a site specific JHA by inserting templates of the steps you are going to take. When you insert a template, it brings in all of the baby steps you take to do that task. It also bring in all of the potential hazards and hazard control measures. The templates also bring in with them: Plant and Equipment required to undertake the task; Area or prestart inspections require; and required PPE; any licenses or specialized training required; duties and responsibilities and qualifications required to undertake the task. You can also add or delete any of the above items.

So basically the user will have to insert templates of the job steps, and the software does all the hard work for you. There is a YouTube demonstration here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7isyVUfsw0&feature=youtu.be

Jlm

Jlmasked

When you order a policy how long does it take to receive it with your company’s logo?

Tammy
Tammy

You create each policy yourself with the program. The company logo was something I already had and simply added it into the program and it’s on every policy you create.
There is an existing knowledge base of procedures or you can create your own to add to your own swms or jsa’s,
The program is great and support for any question is amazing. Prompt service and well worth the money.

Scott L.JSEAsy

We are always here to help!

Get an answer from our members and JSEAsy representatives