4.3 (1,347)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (82) · No (1,397)
    4.3 (1,069)

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

They provide great wines at cheaper prices than retail

Always deliver what you order and quickly. Wines are as you expect for price . Overall excellent service and meets expectations

great quaffing wines - can easily have a nice economical wine with the evening meal on a daily basis

good value easy drinking reds - my friends enjoy them as well.
i keep these wines on hand for visitors or take them with me to when dining with friends or going to local byo restaurants.

Kevin S.

Kevin S.Illawarra, NSW

Has their site been hacked and personal information stolen?

Jazz

JazzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for party

Only open three bottles so far! Feel they are easy to drink, very fruity, and good for party. Good bargain!

Brett

BrettSydney, NSW

Class

Fantastic wines great variety of styles from small wineries and great Aussie produce wineries and great pricing too plus lots of options

Growl

GrowlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wine purchase

The wine received was very good quality for the price. Wine was delivered very quickly. I will be buying again.

Noel A.

Noel A.Perth, WA

not delivered after 30 days also just arrived and one bottle missing

not delivered after 30 days but am looking forward to recieving them sometime in the near future maybe this is ridiculous also just arrived and one bottle missing (called reserve shiraz sans+pareil estate 2019)

RLM

RLMGippsland, VIC

Excellent selection

I really liked the mix of 12 reds that i received and definitely recommend buying from here over supermarket chains for the value for money

Another great wine!

I ordered a dozen Diamond Creek Estate Cab Sav 2011, a little hesitate as the wine is already 10 years old.
A very pleasant surprise, great aromas, great taste - smell that oak. Thank you Just Wines for another great wine.

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Affordable deal !

Easy to order with quick delivery and great prices. Enjoyed the variety of good wines they had on offer as well !

John S

John SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great wine for the price

Great wine for the price. Very nice table wine I will be buying this Spanish wine again in the future

Lauralee Davidson

Lauralee DavidsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always amazing!!

I love how quick the delivery of the wines always are and the quality of the wine included!! I love getting updates on specials also!

RMC

RMCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Making Amends

This company got it wrong on an order, advertising a vintage they no longer had, when I specifically made it clear which vintage I wanted, they still sent the wrong product. Lots of Blah Blah Blah later they convinced me to take a dozen bottles as recompense. This I must say was a fine gesture, even though they wouldn't let me pick the wines. So I say give them a chance but be very specific as they may send you the wrong vintage, leaving the selection to a 3rd party downstream. This I know can happen online; but it shouldn't. It took them some time to correct the product on their website, but it is done now.

Great service. Great products

We have been buying from Just Wines for many years and the staff are always efficient and friendly. The wines are good to excellent and our guests are always happy.

Bill Park

Bill ParkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Review of a Review

Earlier this year I wrote a scathing review of Just Wines. At the time of writing I had a disappointing response from a completely different supplier and was somewhat vexed with that dealer, and at the time it was a matter of wrong time, wrong provider. Indeed I responded in relation to a different group under different circumstances. Over the short time since I wrote this review I have revisited my appraisal and withdraw entirely, and apologise to Just Wines. I would, however, confirm my statement that Just Wines provide a good product at a good price - that is beyond question. In closing I state unequivocally that I have not been coerced, intimidated or pressured to submit this further evaluation.

Not the best

My husband and I enjoyed the two bottles of Shiraz and cab sav..but the rest of the selection actually gave me a sore stomach after first glass. The wine tasted old and not like other merlots. I don't think I would purchase any more wine any more. The best thing about this selection was the price if $59 for 10 bottles.

Do not give them any of your money!

Best special I've bought for years!

Tried many red dozen specials. Totally surprised with the Shiraz's, will definitely purchase again. Well done! 5 star rating deserved. Also arrived super quick.

Curly A.

Curly A.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

great wine

just nice wine at great prices. Delivered on time. Communication was great.
Beautiful smooth reds with a bit of dark chocolate and an open fire.

Pking

Pking

Very good for the price

Not too sweet like some wines.We stick to it for the price you won’t get much better.I would recommend it

Damien

Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis

Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives