4.2

2,689 reviews
Colin B.
Colin B.Far North Queensland, QLD

very happy

wine is very easy to drink, price wise I would rate it a good buy and am always happy with my purchases from the "just wines" company Show details
Paul
Paul11 posts

Always a pleasure!

Sarfraz has been looking after us for many years now, knows our tastes and offers us excellent wines for bargain prices. On the very rare occasions we don't like a selection, it is fully refunded, no questions. Show details ·  1
Trudi Curran
Trudi Curran3 posts

Just to inform

Timing of order/ posting/ delivery in the past has been great. But this time round we still haven't received our order which was posted on the 7/3/24 but that is on Australia Post! Still hopeful but, haven't had much luck in finding our delivery. Getting thirsty :) Show details ·  3
spike1264
spike1264Metropolitan Adelaide, SA13 posts

Aren they the same?

I was wondering if Just Wines is owned by the same Vihang Gandhi of NSW who also owns Liquorkart? As they are being investigated. Liquorkart sold me and others goods that they didn't actually have and won't refund my money. Look up Vihang Gandhi and Liquorkart.
Grant M
Grant MSydney, NSW3 posts

Great but customer service lacking

Great except for 1 lost case of wine where feed back was abysmal Show details ·  1
LEANNE
LEANNEMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Service review

Always great wine, fast delivery and the range of wine is fantastic Show details ·  1
trakka
trakkaSydney, NSW6 posts

Please Help and Get It Right

you never get the name change for that parcel to whom im sending this to it has happened to many times as u need to know if they ask her and she is in qld for ID she cant as thats my name and u keep saying you have fixed it but not so i think for all the stress and hassle and me having to call each time i should receive at least 3-4 bottles of wine sent to me at my address in sydney please hello get it right.

steve has been great and says they have done it but not so Show details ·  1

Tony
TonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Newby

So far so good, I love these wines and as a new customer the service has been excellent. Show details ·  1
Belinda
Belinda2 posts

Great taste, great price

Second delivery and just as good, nice crisp taste, light and bubbly Show details ·  1
peter Doggett
peter Doggett2 posts

Good drop for the price

Nice wine, easy drinking, great with red meat, made a roast dinner better Show details ·  1
Tony G
Tony GSydney, NSW4 posts

Disappointing Sale

Recently purchased and paid online for a case of Montara Estate Jimmy Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 which Just Wines highly recommended and advised retail price was $264. Today advised by their warehouse team that unable to dispatch as there is no stock and offered a replacement wine (Estate Range Cabernet Sauvignon 2021) with Just Wines show has a $90 retail price per case (currently selling $85 discount price). The replacement wine is not in the same 'ball park' of quality and taste. Disappointing and insulting
FilminDylan
FilminDylanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They will never stop calling you!

THEY WON'T STOP CALLING!!!!!
The wine service is fine and does the job. But MY GOD, their marketing team is relentless. I have told them many times that I don't want to service and to stop calling me. They say that they will make a note, remove from their list, and then a couple months later they'll call again claiming ignorance at the last call. They never send me the email confirming I don't want to be called when I ask for it. I have made a complaint to ACMA because it's illegal. If you buy anything, use a burner number.

STOP CALLING ME! Show details

Robert S.
Robert S.South East Queensland, QLD

order lost in transit

The order placed was for 2 boxes of wines. Only one box arrived. I was told that the box was in Nambour, then told it was in Brisbane, then told it was lost by Australia Post. The order was suppose to arrive on the 15th December for the Xmas period. Show details
Rolf
RolfPerth, WA

quality

Tasty, good value, both reds and whites; well worth repeating Show details ·  1
Lucho R.
Lucho R.

Not the best wine but its also a SCAM

Once you sign up for the CRU Membership you cannot cancel it and it will charge you $30 every month for no reason...the only way to cancel is by email or phone...nobody pick up the phone and I've already sent 4 email and no reply I'll have to talk to my bank to cancel my card so I stop paying this scammers.
This is my proof that I buy from them.
Order No. : 1001735769
Order Date: Dec 05, 2023
INVOICE # 1000552429
I don't even want a refund I just want them to cancel my subscription and they won't even do that!!!
DON'T BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS Show details

Bee C.
Bee C.

How long does it take to deliver wines to Perth? Do you send confirmation of payment and approximate date of delivery?
We ordered 12 bottles of wine on 15 September, till to date we have yet to receive any news about the delivery.

Anthony
Anthony

I also live in Perth and ordered wine two weeks ago and despite repeated attempts to receive a delivery date am still waiting. Communication from Just Wines appalling. Will wait a few more days and then intend to claim a refund.

CD7878
CD7878

Just had the same experience and I’m in Brisbane. They lied saying error with tracking, yet it hadn’t been sent.

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvis

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis