4.3 from 1,150 reviews

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Suz

Suz

Great wines

Great wines and good service. The delivery is prompt. The wine is reasonably priced and is a good easy drinking wine.. Very easy to deal with. Have reccomended Just Wines to many friends.

Prompt service

Good range available and service is timely. Their range of whites is particularly impressive. However I think the lack of free de.i era options for WA is a bit steep.

Dappled Syrah - hard to find but scored a case

Hi always feel lucky to secure a case of something special that is out of stock everywhere. Did have to follow up on delivery as it took a couple of weeks to get delivered and there wasn't much detail available, but the online chat had all the details I was after.
Cheers

Elizabeth Healey

Elizabeth HealeyEyre Peninsula, SA

Fabulous wines

Absolutely love all my wines from you service is Amazing and deals are great thank you will keep buying in 2020 merry Xmas to all at just wines ,my merlot are great

Service is Slipping

My last two orders have taken over two weeks to arrive. Advised they had been despatched, courier had no details of the tracking number I was given. If an order is going to be delayed, just advise us.

Kavimo

KavimoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nice Rose Good price

Bought a case of Secret Garden Rose 2016 for Christmas and it was very pleasant. Light and fruity. Very easy drinking wine. The price was exceptionally good as it was on the Black Friday sale. Thought it was worth a try and it did not disappoint.

Ellington Apartments

Ellington ApartmentsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the ease of site

The two currently finished experiences we have had have been really good, except for delivery on the first order as we were not notified by the courier of delivery, but have now spoken with the couriers and second delivery was fine

0rder and delivery and joining the club

Whole experience was very good. My main problem is security on delivery as I don't have a secure area away from view thus I need to organise so I am home to accept delivery.

three out of five - But good service

I have two mishaps with orders and one took 2 weeks to sort out as one of the orders was wrong type of wine but overall I am happy with the service and staff

lynette dellaca

lynette dellacaHunter Region, NSW

love this site

i am very satisfied with my purchases from just wines.the site is easy to use and offers a great range at attractive prices.the delivery service is fast and efficient.i will buy again.

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Royal Star Lot 85 Shiraz 2019 South Australia -

This Shiraz is one of the best reds that I have had so far. I would highly recommend it. The service is exceptional and the wines to date are great quality.

Reg H.

Reg H.Central, SA

Beautiful Shiraz!

This Wolf Blass State of Origin is one of my favourite Shiraz's. Excellent value and smooth as silk. Lovely to lie back in the spa with a glass of State of Origin!

Dave Harrison

Dave HarrisonFar North Queensland, QLD

They are like talking to a brick wall

I am a red wine only drinker, VIP customer but I still get white wine as my complementary bottle. I have phoned, talked to them on computer with no success, still I get white. The computer is blamed but a computer is only as smart as the operator, so I will not comment on him or her. I have started to buy from other suppliers, Please refund remaining VIP membership Dave.

Very, very disappointed

I had a call from a representative offering a "great" deal. We talked some time on what my preferred varieties were. When the order arrived, none of my choices were included. I only tried one bottle and it was a white 2014! and awful. So I rang and I was only offered a credit, i.e. Spend more to get the credit. I won't be using them again.

youngcaf

youngcaf

Excellent wines with large selection

Easy to use website...no problems from beginning to end...shipping is super fast and safe....never had a problem. Thoroughly recommend. I have never had to contact with a problem. Thank you

Coops

CoopsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service

Early in November I purchased two cartons of wine, one to be delivered as soon as possible and the other to be delivered after 14 December 2019. First carton arrived on time, the second about one week later contrary to my instructions forcing me to make alternative arrangements to have the wine secured, otherwise it would have been left in the sun on my driveway until I arrived home open 15 December 2019. I was not satisfied.

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable Services

l have been using Just Wines for few years now and find them to be very reliable and provides ongoing communicate on your delivery which most other online retailers lack.

gumhill

gumhillHobart

Good wine at good prices

I haven't had a bad one yet, all have been good wines at a great value price.
Also it is an easy transaction online. The delivery time is pretty good too.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Great wine at a great price

I am a first time customer and ordered an NZ Pinot Gris at a price I have not even been able to buy for in New Zealand. Delivery was fast and all the wine arrived safely.

Lester H

Lester HGippsland, VIC

The wines are great, and service very good

I have used Just Wines for a number of years and found the wines and service very good. The only issue I have had is with regards to the checkout process, which is on occasion quite confusing, however it has always been resolved amicably after contacting support.

Irene Jarvis

Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives