4.3 (1,209)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (77) · No (1,267)

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended!

First time customer, diving in the deep end. Thought they might have been clean-skins, but they were all decent quality. Will be ordering again (pretty soon!)

Viandr B.

Viandr B.South East Queensland, QLD

I can't recommend this Seller

HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE WINE YET! So it is hard to make a judgment

STILL WAITING FOR THE WINE..Please contact me as to when I should receive the wine.
I hope it is soon.
Regards,
Ian Millett.

Great everyday drink.

Easy to drink wine, very pleasant. My guests enjoyed the varied variety of wines. I will definitely buy from you again. Good value for money.

Jasper

JasperSydney, NSW

Incredible cheap deals on ebay

11 bottles for about $70 on ebay. Wine is getting very inexpensive these days, some of the labels were those which used to be saved for special occasions more than 20 years ago. Now we can feel special every day.

Dean

DeanSydney, NSW

Easy way to get some nice wine delivered

This was an easy way to have a good selection of nice wine delivered at a comparable rate to what you would pay at bws

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!!

Excellent soft wine with lovely bouquet which lingers on the palate. This wine is a great accompaniment to fish, chicken or any white meat.

PhilCentral West, NSW

Great wines.

All good as usual. All were great wines, although I didn't really like the Baron de Casa Tempranillo.
Everything else (delivery time, price etc) was spot on as I've come to expect from you.

red wine

not a bad drop of red wine was good value recieved wine in 4days i am still drinking the red

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Enjoyed the Baby Doll Sav Blanc

I find Baby Doll light and refreshing compliments our summer dishes perfectly
Not too heavy on a hot summers day
We will definitely be ordering it again real soon

Brenda

BrendaSouth West, WA

A very nice wine

This Chardonnay was very nice . Easy drinking . excellent value for money . Good customer service and I will be ordering again.

Marilyn M.

Marilyn M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Wine is good value!

Received wine within 3 days of ordering. Very good value for money-would order again variety of red and white good choices. Highly recommended for the price!

Larry Moses

Larry MosesSouth East Queensland, QLD

half price and double the expectation

Grabbed a dozen bottles of the Sans+Pareil Estate reserve shiraz 2018 vintage when it was on special recently.
I'm not that easily impressed, but I was with this wine. Without trying to sound like a wine buff this wine was all it said it was and more. For those of you who enjoys your reds at the heavy end of the scale you will be similarly impressed. It is however well balanced and won't deter the more genteel among you that prefer the lighter reds, and when I read the label blurb it wasn't indicated as a big red which I believe it is.
If it's still around I'd recommend you give it a fly.
Larry Moses Brisbane

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

For my taste buds the wine has been relevant for the price.

I have not had a lot to do with the staff so a request for my comment isn't relevant. The one and only time I have visited your site to buy wine it didn't go well, also I had problems using the site.

William

WilliamSydney, NSW

Pleasant, enjoyed and reasonable.

Ordered 4 boxes red mixed (4 x 12) so far and have found mostly pleasant and good taste. However, please do not include the following brand in mixed wines:" uptown (light shiraz or shiraz)". It is awful and now pleasant at all compared to other ones. If you need further feedback, I am happy to provide (williamkang76@gmail.com). Thanks.

peterjtoy1961

peterjtoy1961Sydney, NSW

Great Membership

Joined Just Wines , so far excellent service ,fast free delivery , good selection of wines and a free nice bottle with every del ,would highly recommend

John

JohnNorth Queensland, QLD

moscato

Sorry but while the service was fast, the courier didn't drop it off at the front door. He left it at the bottom of the stairway.
To add to that the first bottle I picked up was a pink Moscato, which I expressly rejected at the time of ordering. then I found another one. What do I do with wine I dont like and didnt order

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Wine at an even better price

Awesome deals. Great service and prompt delivery. Have told our friends and work colleagues. Will definatley be purchasing more. Thanks

Red Wine lover

Red Wine loverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great wine, great price

Found the Emmetts Crossing Reserve 2018 Cab/ Merlot to be a very enjoyable wine, great taste, dark fruits, with wonderful flavours left on the palete

CathyMid North Coast, NSW

Delivery shortfall

Delivery disappointing. A week after receiving 3of4 cases, tell me when will the 4th be delivered. Aust post haven't followed up on my query!

Cathy

4th ctn arrived 8 days later. Not the fault of Just Wines. Aust Post delivery van driver! Thank yu for responding. Cathy Ryan

Irene Jarvis

Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives