4.1 from 1,693 reviews

4.1

1,693 reviews
    4.3 (1,102)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (68) · No (1,165)

Jude

JudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good honest wine for price

Surprisingly good if given a little longer to mature and breath shared with friends who have begun purchasing wine from your company and others intend too as well I will certainly Le t you know if one of your wines is unpleasant in the future

Fine selection of wines

We have only just started with the Just Wines selections and are impressed with the fine quality that are available. We have a new favourite, but wont mention this … as it may sell out :)

Maton53

Maton53Sydney, NSW

A nice selection of good quality wines

I enjoyed the variety of reds and whites as I was able to match them with some different types of dishes including Asian, French and Italian. I had friends sample the wines and they were impressed

David and Kay

David and KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wife's delights

Beautiful wines and great to be able to taste the various selections. With a selection like this you can pick out your favorites to purchase alone or try again with another mixed supply and keep searching for the one you like.(What a excuse to buy more !!!!)

Neil - Greensborough

Neil - GreensboroughGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Value

Lovely wines and great variety at exceptional prices. Having the ability to shop in one place online with the ability to purchase mixed dozens from a variety of wine regions is perfect.

Sandy

Sandy

Hard to review if still waiting to arrive

Ordered 22nd August as yet not arrived, I hope it might arrive this month seems to be lost in the system. Very disappointed while it most likely aus post issue I have had no help from just wines

Fantastic Service

Thank you Mack for the outstanding service you provided us, very much appreciated. All our wine from Just Wines have been very drinkable, along with prompt delivery and great service. After discovering Just Wines, we very quickly became VIP Members.

Stewart

StewartSydney, NSW

Great value for the money

Great value for money. We thoroughly recommend Just wines and their selection. The Cab Merlot was particularly good value. Easy drinking, nice selection. Quick delivery and would purchase again. Thanks.

Haigo

HaigoMid North Coast, NSW

A must have

We were so excited to receive our case of King of Clubs. We first had it in a mixed case and loved it. It is such a full bodied but easy drinking wine.

Gordon C.

Gordon C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This wine is just perfect. A must gave

Thanks Just Wines for the beautiful selection of Red Wines. Just what is needed when stuck in ISO in Melbourne. Looking forward to the next delivery.Keep up the good work.

George

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s so Berry good!

A household favourite. Wife’s comment - “Love it.” Personally, I would like to put it away for a couple of years, but the family and visitors keep on drinking it! gk

Recommended highly

Karatta Brush Heath Cab Sav is a lovely drop and Just Wines were good to deal with. They also accepted my return on another wine that they had recommended but which I didn't particularly like. Happy to utilize my VIP membership soon.

Elizabeth

ElizabethCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service!

Good selection and pricing, A+++++ customer service :) Can recommend the mixed reds , great tastings and a few new favourites found. Fast and safe delivery and a follow up phone call was appreciated.

Dianne N.

Dianne N.

Fantastic

My sister liked one of my last purchases so much that I re-ordered another case for her as a gift. I have been a member of many wine clubs and I like this one the best.

Letisha

Letisha

Great selection at a bargain price

I have brought a lot of different deals through just wines. All the wines are great tasting for the price. Easy drinking, nice selection. Quick delivery and would purchase again.

PamelaJ

PamelaJNorthern Region, NSW

Still drinking through

Despite a shaky start on purchasing this product - did enjoy the Soft Cab Merlot. Still to drink other varieties so really can not review them at this stage. Thank you for these choices

Geoff M

Geoff MNew South Wales

Love this everyday easy to drink wine.

Low priced but very refreshing wine. Never had any complaints from any guest we have offered this lovely De Borteli wine to. Goes very nicely with afternoon cheese and crackers.

Alan

AlanGippsland, VIC

Great selection of wines

The wines supplied from Just wines are a great way to taste wines wohich I would not normaly try.
Super Premium Red Mixed selection introduced some interesting wines. I look forward to discovering what is each case of wine.

GeoffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ordinary wines, but OK considering the price

I recently tried the 12 bottle mystery shiraz pack.

The wines are ordinary and mostly from warmer areas. But the pack was overall OK given the cheap price.

I would not buy it again.

Rod

RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Value for money

This is a great mix of white wine. From sav blanc to Chardonnay to semm sav blanc and dry whites. By being able to sample two of each gives you the choice for ordering a dozen of what ever you like the best. My favourite King of hearts Chardonnay, great drop at a great price.
Cheers

Irene Jarvis

Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives