4.2 from 1,370 reviews

I will return for shopping for sure.

I ordered a case of 6 reds last time, the communication was good. items are exactly as described and I like it.

I received the delivery in a week. That’s was fast shipping.

Overall, very good shopping experience.

jerkywez

jerkywezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great wines

Great smooth wines with great variety and taste I was impressed with the great wines and I would really like to order again. The prices are very competitive and worth the while.

Grant

GrantSydney Surrounds, NSW

Missing Bottle

Hi, this bottle was complementary with our last case of red however it was not in the case.
We never received this bottle so I cannot give a review on it

Benji A.

Benji A.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great value and range.

Great selection of wines at reasonable prices. Prompt delivery and amazing customer service. Products were delivered as listed, simply listed online and easy to understand. I ordered a Riesling which is normally quite hard to find and they had it in stock.

Antony C.

Antony C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Best Pinot Gris ever!

Beautiful crisp and clear white wine, smooth to the last drop and definitely no after taste! If you don't try it you are missing out on a truly beautiful wine!

Good selection of reds

I found all the wines to be very drinkable and the selection was also very pleasing.
I was very happy with the ordering process and the time taken for the wine to be delivered.

HJB

HJBWestern District, VIC

great service

I wish to thank the service staff for their help and service in solving my return They organised a replacement prompt collection of return and email confirmation greta job to all

Ray C.

Ray C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

An Excellent Selection of Wines.

Each and every wines that was in the selection was very good. Some were young as in 2019's but still very good value. There were also some others in the selection that were outstanding.

Great wine easily ordered

We have been a customer for a couple of years and have found the staff to be helpful , the website user friendly and delivery prompt. The wines have been of a high standard and enjoyable

Dave

DaveNorth Queensland, QLD

Quality red Wine

I like a good Shiraz and tend to wait until Just Wines have a very special order. I have been a Just Wines member and getting such wines for many years now, and hope that the deals continue.

Sandy Jenkins

Sandy JenkinsSydney, NSW

Excellent wine for a great price, good fast delivery

This is a very good SSB for the money, better than most at this price point. Quite dry, not too much of the SB which I can find overpowering. Receommended.

Sonia Clayton

Sonia Clayton

Great wine and price

Great tasting wine at a good price. Can be used for many different food choices, or just a wine before dinner with friends or family. Could be used for a celebration

Jodie

JodieThe Mallee, VIC

Positive purchase

I received the wine quickly, quality packing meant no issues with breakage. The postage costs were very reasonable and I received the delivery in a couple of days. Very happy with purchase

gabby

gabbySydney Surrounds, NSW

Wine delivery

We have been buying wine from Just Wines for some month now.
The last delivery had a different box to the one we ordered . It had a mix of red and whites , we ordered only reds.
Decided not to do anything about it and are enjoying the wines anyway .
We have not doubts that the box would have been exchanged if we would have requested so. The customer service has always been outstanding

Ross

RossSeaford

Service

I have always fount the service from Just Wines to be extremely dependable. Their Postal Tracking notifications are always most appreciated. The quality of their wines is excellent and their price competative.

Russ Pyers

Russ PyersNorth Queensland, QLD

Wallaroo 2013 shiraz

Not as full bodied as I had expected from a 2013 Shiraz, although I guess the price should have been an indication. Previous specials have been very acceptable and would try again one more time.

Nick R

Nick R

Not what I expected

Disappointing after trying the Head Over Heels from the same winery. This one was advertised as being more expensive but reduced in price. Silly me I went for the price reduction. The Head Over Heels is surprisingly good but for the sake of a couple of bucks ... Just Wines were good in offering me a return but their process took so long I've still got it.

Trevor Cass

Trevor CassMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just OK, some not so good

Two were not good wines. Both not good on the palate and yellow in tone. Just Wines advised that I can return same and I will look at that option.

david

davidGippsland, VIC

greenock fruity TNT

not as good as i expected i think the preservatives spoilt it its the 1st time i was not impressed and have been buying for many yrs so confident its a one off

Love Angelfish Moscato

I am really enjoying Angelfish Moscato. This wine is not too sweet and very refreshing with subtle fruity flavours. I will definately be putting this wine on my shopping list for future purchases.

Irene Jarvis

Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives