4.3 from 1,317 reviews

Marilyn O.

Marilyn O.Hunter Region, NSW

Love these wines

The wines I’ve purchased are great value and they taste amazing. Won’t purchase wine from stores again. Great wines, great service. I now also get emails with offers. Happy customer

Wrong Order

I have purchased through Just Wines previously and enjoyed the service and the wine until now. I placed an order of 12 mixed reds through Groupon (1200-079843-182519) on 29/01. 12 mixed white wines turned up. [name removed] sent me a return label. I returned the wine to the post office and emailed her a copy of the receipt on 12/02. Have sent over 6 emails and made numerous phone calls and still have no wine. Just not good enough.

Shut The Gate - Clare Valley - Just Wines

I have looked for the Vineyard everywhere ~ they have a great wine from SA & I was so please to find it on Just Wines, will definitely order from them again.

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

compare to price I paid for my ordered wine it was good wine

I ordered CAB SAV and Shiraz
compare to the price I paid, both was good. I believe the wine offered by just wine are reasonable in price and quality, I would like to recommend to my friends too

LawrieC

LawrieCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Free Bottles for VIP membership not Honoured

Became a VIP member 1 year ago, last 3 bottles of complementary wine not sent. Operator states, buy another 12 box and we will include. Still did not get complementary wine

Linda Mccormick

Linda MccormickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still loving this wine

I have reviewed this wine a couple of times and every time I buy it I am not disappointed, in fact every bottle I have bought has been really really nice

Eddie Murphy

Eddie MurphyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for one glass of wine

Many times I have a need to provide myself or others with a single glass of wine. the Hootenanny Sauvignon Blanc was perfect. I even gave two packs of four to my sister.

Big G

Big GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

In its Drinking Window

A warm-climate region of NSW wine that is good drinking and very good value at the price.
Opens up if allowed breathing time.
As is the standard, purchase was promptly processed and dispatched.

Tremendous Value

Excellent wine for the price. A smooth classic Maragaret River Cabernet Savignon, fine wine indeed. Fortunately you still have some left as I thought I had cleaned out your warehouse.

GregB57

GregB57

Easy to organize and great wine

Was very easy to organize and the wine was promptly delivered and a very nice wine they have a great selection of wines and all are very well priced better than in the bottle shops.

Claudia

ClaudiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sri Lankan money

Service was great. Given extra information.
Pleasure to deal with person.
Very helpful & knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend the agency in Greensborough.
Person had a lovely smile and nothing was too much trouble. Would go back again.

surfer joe

surfer joeSydney, NSW

RED Flavor "Yallingup"

I rate this as one of the best reds I have tasted and great value. I find wines from South West WA highly rated. I have visited Margret River/Yallingup many times. About to buy more.

Jenny K

Jenny KHunter Region, NSW

This is a favorite

It is soooo easy to enjoy at any time with any type of cuisine. Have shared it with friends who have also much enjoyed this very palatable drop of Yallingup Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon

KatElle

KatElleHobart, TAS

Provided a product that Dan Murphys had stopped supplying.

Excellent service. I was able to purchase a product that Dan Murphys had stopped stocking, even though the product is still produced. The delivery took 7 days (including a weekend) but I live in Tasmania, so I was satisfied with that. I plan to order again next month.
Kate W. B/Bay. Tas.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Always heaps of options for all budgets. Quick delivery.

Haven't had a wine we haven't enjoyed. We have been able to try lots of different makers, regions, and even varieties of wine.
Joining for free delivery was the best decision.

Humphrey

HumphreyVictoria

Deutz sparkling wine

Deutz is a New Zealand winery with the best sparkling wine ever! Just Wines are the only way to buy this wine in Australia, so I love that they sell it, and deliver it to my doorstep!

Syd G.

Syd G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great valve and quick delivery

When placing our first order we were a bit tentative. However, we needed have been. It was delivered quickly and the wine was excellent. We have already ordered our second dozen.

Roger

RogerIllawarra, NSW

Very Pleased

The order came quickly and without any problem. The wine was not easy to find but JW did find it and it was excellent. I will certainly use Just Wines again

Shooey

ShooeyBelconnen 2617, ACT

JUST WINES - JUST PERFECT!!

I have been buying wines from Just Wines for many years now and because of the great wines and brilliant prices I have a very good supply of red wine maturing in my cellar.
I find the service to be ideal for my needs as the product range allows me to purchase Australian wines across a wide range of regions at great and competitive proces.
Thank you Just Wines!

Vaughan

VaughanNorth Queensland, QLD

A perfect performance.

The selection of wines was first class, with older vintages still priced very well.
Overall the prices were very good & the delivery, in my case freight free, was very quick. A perfect 10 for me.

Irene Jarvis

Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives