See the Best Speakers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by JVC

Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.

Nikos
Nikosasked

Hello!
I try to connect a subwoofer to the SUBWOOFER OUT on the JVC UX-G48 MICRO COMPONENT SYSTEM but I cannot hear a sound from the subwoofer and I don't know where to look for the problem:
1. the cable itself;
2. the type of connection I did;
3. the sound format that comes out from the JVC
The Subwoofer has two RCA inputs (white and red audio) only in addition to two potentiometers - one for frequency selection and the other for volume level selection.
I use Y-type RCA cable connected to the SUBWOOFER OUT on the JVC and then RCA-RCA cable to the subwoofer.
I am looking for problem in:
1. Source - can I use SUBWOOFER OUT with any source of sound? The JVC has four different sources available: DVD/CD , USB MEMORY , FM/AM , LINE ?
2. Type of the sound signal - maybe sound has to be recorded under specific format but I am not familiar with sounds at all :(
So I will appreciate very much if you can advise on how to get sound from connected subwoofer.
Thanks a lot in advance!

Get an answer from our members and JVC representatives