Kambrook Soup 2 Simple KBL620BSS

MPN: KBL620BSS

3.3

Michael_HarrisonAU

Failed on second attempt

Used it once and it was ok, second go it trips the circuit tried again and same thing. Now going through a long and annoying process to return it (bought on catch)

Purchased in September 2019 at Catch for A$70.00.

IssieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kambrook Soup 2 Simple

Great sooup maker but do not last long. Have had 4 of them and all have lasted less than a year. Just returned the one I bought in August 2019. Good Guys don't keep them any more so I got my money back and will look for another brand.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good guys for A$120.00.

good when it works

bought one 3 months ago lasted 3 week got new one lasted 6 weeks cooks soup perfectly and after buzzer lets you know its ready will not turn on again has done it with the both of them going to different brand now

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for A$80.00.

Soup Makers

Find out how Kambrook Soup 2 Simple KBL620BSS compares to other Soup Makers

Happy Shopper

Happy ShopperVictoria

Can’t fault it!

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for A$119.00.

RirireddySydney, NSW

Fell in love with this soup maker

This makes amazing soups and I have made many versions of soup and some following recipes and some through trails of left over veges in my refridgarator. It's has three major modes to make the soups and it has good vacuum legs so that the soup maker doesn't move at all while churning the ingredients. I have used this very often and found it easy to maintain and used to clean the jar straight away. very useful for the long winter months and rain days when u have those funny hungry cravings .you can make very healthy creamy soups without using cream as churning is so perfect it makes the flavours standout so well.hughly recommend in getting one

Date PurchasedOct 2017
julielu

julieluMELBOURNE

Easy and Dependable describes the Kambrook Soup2Simple!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRangerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Noisiest unit imaginable

Bought this model and it does make excellent soup but ......... when it starts up the kids, dog, cat and the birds all flee the house due the incredible noise!

Similar to a cement mixer or chain saw you don’t even want to be near it while it mashes up the ingredients!

The end result is first class but suggest you use the garage to be out of hearing range!

How could anybody build something as noisy as this?

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Louise

Louiseasked

i have KBL620BSS soup maker it was great when it worked. Fantastic soup, blended and chunky. I used it a lot in the initial stages,. Had it sitting the cupboard for about 6 months. Used it 5 times after than. Tripped circuit breaker. Now it does not work any more. Do Kambrook have any answers?

Michael_Harrison

Nope never got any reply from Kambrook seems to be a common issue, interesting that Breville and Kambrok have the same repair mob, I was luck I bought it from catch so sent it back to them as their problem

glen

nope no answers bought two both just stopped working never again with kambrook had family and friends who loved the soup but after my experience purchased other brands

Issie

No, this seems to be a common thing. They don't last long and Kambrook don't make them anymore. I loved the soupmaker but can't replace it. I had several of them. They told me they were going to put out a new model. Once when I complained they provided me with another soupmaker for $75 but last time they didn't offer probably because they no longer made them.

Jeffrey

Jeffreyasked

Hello, can we still buy this from a retailer? Will it make jam or porridge? Sometimes I like to grind the oats before making porridge. Will this grind the oats finer before cooking?

Issie

Hi, this is a great product but only seems to last for about six months - I have had three of them. It makes great soup but don't think it would be suitable for porridge. I know that they have stopped making it.

Bramble_Roseasked

I bought one of these machines and absolutely love it. However today, after cooking perfect soup for two weeks it’s no longer heating up. I’ve tried just boiling water but nothing. It stays on either the smooth or chunky setting but doesn’t actually heat. The blend function still works, so I’m not really sure what has gone wrong. I’ve emptied, cleaned, put water in, maybe 10 times now, and still no heat. Has anyone had this happen and if so how did you fix it?

glen

Hi I have had 2 and both just stopped working it would wise to read all the reviews I am now looking for another brand

Bramble_Rose

Hi Glen, have you found another brand? I do enjoy how easy it is to cook

Ririreddy

hi i have owned this for more than year n half n having been using it nearly everyday and i didnt face problem so far. not sure how i can help u

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

CategorySoup Makers