Kleva Mealio Hot & Cold Blender

659 reviews · Statistics

80% · 52783 · 13%
Product is used
  • Daily (1)
  • Several times a week (5)
  • Weekly (3)
  • Rarely (1)
Noise Level
Safety
Easy to use
Simple to clean
Efficient
See the Best Soup Makers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fran Bannister
Fran BannisterWAPeel, WA

Very good when it works

It is a quality appliance and I have made a few soups, unfortunately it often stops working, saying it's overheating when I have enough liquid in there and vegetables to make soup. It might work one in three times.
Fran
Fran2 posts

First time user, A gift for my birthday

I used it for the first time tonight, I was very excited, I made Pumpkin Soup tasted great, but it need to be blended again, am I doing something wrong, do the vegies need to be cut smaller? how easy is it to convert recipes for the Mealio? and can I find more recipes. Cheers Fran Show details ·  2
Donna Smedley
Donna Smedley2 posts

Mealio

Very disappointed not what I expected wish I could get a refund
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Donna, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Kind Regards, Kleva Range

Donna Smedley
Donna Smedley2 posts

Mealio

Not impressed over priced for what it is very disappointing wish I could get a refund

Kind Regards, Kleva Range

Robin S.
Robin S.QLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

This is great. I love it!

Waited along time for delivery as something went wrong but once I contacted the company they were really quick to resend the product. Great customer service! Have only used it for soup but it was easy to use, little mess and the soup was velvety smooth. Show reply
Phoenix Fortis
Phoenix Fortis

Super Souper

So happy I bought a Mealio. It's something I'd seen on TV & wanted.
Having useed it for making both soup & protein smoothies I'm delighted with my purchase.
it gets used often. Looks great on the countertop. it's well made, I love the glass jug. it was delivered really fast. It also came with a number of free gifts, A good knife, practical little chopping board, three pairs of scissors & an attractive teal drink flask. All these items get used daily & are great additions to my kitchen. Very Happy with purchase. Highly recommended! Show reply
Deb
Deb

Hot and cold blender

I'm glad I bought I it will be grateful when we go travelling in the caravan Show reply
Wayne Briant
Wayne BriantMelbourne5 posts

Self cleaning soup maker

My only criticism with the Mealio is there needs to be a larger option. This makes two bowls of soup for two people. That said, I love this machine. Sooooo easy to use. I’ve used it about a dozen times so far. All I’ve made is soups. I just chuck in a heap of vegetables, a cup of stock and some different Masterfoods spices. Every soup has turned out yummy.
And when you’re done, I like to give it a rinse out. Fill it with water, and just add a drop of dish washing liquid. Put it back on the CLEAN function and voila! Just rinse the soapy water out, and you’re done. Too easy! Show reply
Graeme
GraemeVictoria3 posts

Too complicated

Still sitting on the bench full of water ater its first use. Its not just a matter of pushing buttons and away we go. Far more difficult and no instruction manual at hand to help. Very disappointed. Haven't tried to use it again since the day it was delivered.
Graeme
GraemeVictoria3 posts

Horrible appliance

I was looking forward to receiving this item after watching the commercials.
Firstly, it's not just press one button and away you go. It's somewhat complicated, and, without instructions it didn't create the soup I had planned. I had a couple of attempts but gave up in frustration feeling really annoyed. Have not touched it since and won't be, I've made my mind up to dislike ît. I feel I've been had, it is too complex to use.
Nicunurse
NicunurseWAPerth, WA4 posts

Great addition to my kitchen

Handy cooking tool.
Nice design.
Can't wait to start using it for some hearty soups. Show reply
Rorie Yang
Rorie Yang2 posts

It’s ok too smooth or too chunky. I prefer in between of soup textures

It’s simple to make soup and wish a bit quiet Show reply
Rodney
RodneyNSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Easy to use machine

Love it makes beautiful soups without much effort just preparing ingredients Show reply
Louise Winterton
Louise WintertonNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW7 posts

Amazing product for our kitchen

To make soup so easy is great. And also makes the best creamy smoothie Show reply
julian Burley
julian Burley

Great product

Works well very happy as my twin wives love it Show reply