Verified🏆 2024 Award

Efficient

Ang
AngBlacktown4 posts

Mealio

Love it made a nice soup and so fast as well Show reply
lisa.dooley.9
lisa.dooley.9North-West & West coast, TAS5 posts

Mealio soup blender

Love this appliance, best buy ever. I've only done soup in it so far, but I've used it 3 times now & omg, how easy is it & the soup is so thick & creamy. I tell everybody about it as I'm so impressed by it Show details ·  1
Wendy Rayner
Wendy RaynerNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Very convenient.quick and easy

As i don't usually make soup as I don't like it.my husband does and he is enjoying it.and it is quick and easy. Only thing is I cannot download recipe book would like a paper copy Show details
Very happy customer
Very happy customerHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Best thing ever

Love this product, I received it and put it to use straight away, making my favourite soups! Show details ·  1
Rosemary R.
Rosemary R.Southwest, VIC4 posts

Debi_Goodwin
Debi_GoodwinSydney Surrounds, NSW7 posts

Very easy to use

It makes beautiful soup. I’ve made quite a few. Very easy to use. Just throw everything in and push the button. Looking forward to making icecream in summer. I find the level of noise very high though.
The small cooker that came with it is so small it is virtually unusable. I will give it to someone with a baby or small child. Show details ·  1
Susan F.

Disgusted3 posts

Michael P.
Michael P.

Overheating problem tempered enthusiasm

1st use: overheating error message. Let it cool down, tried again - overheating again. Cool down, reduced contents to half and it worked. But left with very hard to clean burnt bottom.
RitpetiteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Leaking soup maker

I have use this soup maker for two years now and was very happy. Just loved but now it is leaking and can’t use it. Very disappointed. Show 4 replies
Fran BannisterPeel, WA2 posts

Very good when it works

It is a quality appliance and I have made a few soups, unfortunately it often stops working, saying it's overheating when I have enough liquid in there and vegetables to make soup. It might work one in three times.
Fran
Fran2 posts

First time user, A gift for my birthday

I used it for the first time tonight, I was very excited, I made Pumpkin Soup tasted great, but it need to be blended again, am I doing something wrong, do the vegies need to be cut smaller? how easy is it to convert recipes for the Mealio? and can I find more recipes. Cheers Fran Show details ·  2
Donna Smedley
Donna Smedley2 posts

Mealio

Very disappointed not what I expected wish I could get a refund
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Donna, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Kind Regards, Kleva Range

Donna Smedley
Donna Smedley2 posts

Mealio

Not impressed over priced for what it is very disappointing wish I could get a refund

Kind Regards, Kleva Range

davandorry
davandorry

David D
Have been using Mealio Blender for about three weeks now, it's absolutely awesome but I would think that one day the cutter bearings would wear out . Where are replacement bearing and cutter assembly purchased from. Cheers David.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi there, thank you for this great review. We're glad you love your Mealio as much as we do! Please note that as long as you are within your warranty period, we will replace your unit should it become faulty.

Many thanks,

Joey
Joey

I have had a kevla hot and cold for about 3 months and all of a sudden everytime I turn it on it trips my circuit breaker, what can I do about this ?

Ritpetite

I have used my soup maker for a while now and very happy but now it is leaking from bottom of the cylinder into the motor snd cannot use it. Solution please.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi there, I'm glad you love your Mealio but I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with it! Please email enquiries@klevarange.com.au and they will be happy to resolve this for you.

Many thanks,

Ritpetite

Thats a shame. I really loved mine. Only did soups but now it is leaking from bottom. I cannot afford to spend another $150 for a new jug replacement. I am 6 months out of warranty. I expected it yo last longer as i didn’t use it every day.

Features:

• The Kleva Mealio Hot & Cold Blender is a soup maker and smoothie blender in one.
  • It has an intelligent touch panel that lets you select from 8 blend modes.
  • A triple lock safety lid prevents splashes, spills, and mess.
  • The blender has a 1.2L borosilicate glass container that’s heat-resistant and made to last.
  • An auto timer on the blender lets you set and forget it while you tend to other things.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Kleva Mealio Hot & Cold Blender was easy to use, with reviewers being able to make tasty soups and smoothies without much effort.
  • They also found the blender easy to clean.
  • According to reviews, you can make meals with the blender very quickly.
CategorySoup Makers and Blenders