Kanga Support

Kanga Support

Listing monitored by Kanga Support

Sarah
    SarahSydney

Android Smartphone help with restoring files

I had a very desperate situation with whatsapp chat files not restoring on a new android phone. I had contacted whatsapp support and googled all of the possible solutions but nothing worked. After nearly pulling my hair out I found Kanga Support who fixed my issue by researching and suggesting another strategy. It worked and the entire chat history was restored. I am so relieved. All of this achieved remotely too. Day 1 of 2021, also restored. Thank you!

Mei
    MeiSydney, NSW

Knowledgeable, patient and practical

I run a small business and had a variety of tech problems causing frustration from managing cloud storage to hot spot and wifi connection issues. Chris resolved all of these issues with me, and explained what I needed to do to prevent issues arising in future. He was knowledgeable, patient and practical. Would definitely recommend him!

Awesome service - now I have 200Gb extra hdd space I did not have before!

My Windows PC had run out of disk space and I was having trouble working on it. Chris gave me some practical suggestions and helped me recover 200GB of disk space. It's now running smoothly again and was fixed in a jiffy!

Digital Services

Find out how Kanga Support compares to other Digital Services

__Seb__
    __Seb__

Excellent advice and tech support

Kanga provided great service and quick support to my technical questions and the issues I was having with my internet hosting setup. Everything was explained clearly and succinctly. Kanga comes highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Kanga Support