3.9

Martin

MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

I made almost $50k a month by the free advice i got.

I was called up by George because i enquired about some assistance to improve my ads. George gave me so quick and efficient advice to help me scale my ads. His advice pointed me in the right direction to help me scale to almost $50k a month on my side hustle.

Rolling A.

Rolling A.Sydney, NSW

Marketing Legends!

Helped take our business from strength to strength, leads have increased 100% with the assistance of the King Kong team. Their approach is highly targeted and really narrowed down our target market for a successful campaign.

A waste of my time

I only wanted to increase my turn over by $5,000 per month when contacted by an American after numerous emails and text messages telling me watch a video on what they do wasting another half an hour of my time when finally speaking with this consultant only to be told if I don’t want a web page designed by them were we wasting Each other’s time. Just use google search words. People google business’s now and we rely on each other’s reviews like this one we don’t go web pages anymore. Keep up King Kong.

Fantastic team

Who says you can’t build a business during Covid-19? With the right team you can do nearly anything! There are a lot of services where the need is increasing and if you can offer an outstanding service and help people you need to show up now more than ever! The best team to pair with is the team of KK !!! Don’t ever hesitate!

Gavinnorth sydeny

$16,000 sales funnel got grammar errors!

Gavin

anyone got simliar experience, please reach out to me via product review message.

Rohan F

Rohan FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Consistent Sales Machine

I originally approached King Kong for a start up business idea and have since applied it to our current roofing business. Best move i ever made. Will admit i was a little put off at the start as i had different technicians to get the sales process completed but have since understood that they were all experts in their own areas and this was to achieve the best result. Have had a great experience with everyone involved. My Google Ads Manager and Account Manager in particular. They go out of their way each and every month to get awesome results. I'm super impressed with their commitment to the account and cannot speak highly enough of them. For anyone considering a marketing agency for consistent online sales, i highly recommend King Kong.

Raymond N.

Raymond N.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Internet Firm. But don't sign up unless you are READY to GROW.

Accountable Results

King Kong have helped our small business to grow our online business with monthly follow up and support from Derek Chung. They have made the journey of growing our existing online business simple and realistic which has had very positive results. We are looking forward to working closely with Derek again this year to further build the business. Thanks to the team at KK

Give them a try

Give them a tryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didn't work for me.

Find out how King Kong compares to other Services

Picture the marketing agency you wish existed- that's them.

Felix B.

Felix B.Sydney, NSW

Very sad, unethical, bullies

We asked for a freeze during this corona time, no one would talk to me and advised they will go to debt collection. For a small business, please don’t deal with these people, there is a lot of dishonesty and just bad ethics, their behaviours for a struggling business due to corona is atrocious and approach and communication is something i haven't seen from aussie companies for a long time. They have also started removing our links from websites..this is sabotage as we paid for this service over previous months.

James

JamesMilton

Thieves, Liars, Bullies

As soon as we signed a 12 month contract they screwed our website and ruined our ranking. They didn't do anything they said they would. We've had independent auditors look over the website and they were disgusted. Stay clear of these frauds. They farm out everything to people overseas who don't know what they're doing.

mic

micSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very dissapointed, Bad experience !!

In these current Corona times , it was requested that my account be paused because I physically do not have the money to continue. King Kong refused to pause and continued to take the money out of my bank at a time when feeding my you family is a struggle.

Before this I would also say that less effort seemed to be applied to the services after they had my credit card details. I am very disappointed with this company and would definitely recommend not to use this company

King KongKing Kong

Thousands Lost, Worst Experience!

Dr Neil Schultz

Dr Neil SchultzSydney, NSW

Awesome service.

Having worked with King Kong for the last 4 months, I can say that I have been very impressed with everyone I have interacted with, especially our account manager, Toby. He has always been totally on top of what has been going on with our business, the campaign and it's direction.

Designer AllboardsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service and Results

Thanks to Sam, Ty and the team for all the hard work they are putting in to assist me in growing my business. The results are outstanding and I am loving watching my Business grow

Fiona G.

Fiona G.South East Queensland, QLD

Really happy with service so far!

We have been using King Kong for just over a year and they have been great with tailoring our campaign to our needs. Very happy so far with our account manager, Sam, who has helped us throughout this campaign.

Run as fast as you can!!

Been on a 1 year contract and seen no significant rise in sales (although promised) - 30k later and nothing to show for.
Don’t get sucked into their promises! They are very good in persuading and getting you to sign and then don’t really care about you once they have your signature.
There are amazing other people out there doing similar work for significantly less money that appreciate your business. Don’t fall for this overpriced agency!

Kunal

KunalSydney, NSW

Exciting times ahead!

Considering their ad comes up first on Google, it seems they know what they are doing and we are looking forward to grow our solar business with the help of King Kong. They have been easy to deal with and professional right from George (sales) to Derek, Aaron (Acc Mgr) and Christian. We are hoping to launch our marketing campaign soon and generate more traffic and sales.

Jorge D.

Jorge D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excited to be on board the King Kong Team

Looking forward to what our business can achieve with the help of King Kong. They have been proffesional, prompt and straightforward in our dealings. We cant wait to launch our marketing campaign.