King Kong

King Kong

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Early days but impressed so far - SEO - EDMS - ADWORDS

Mark

Mark

Warning!

I got locked into a contract I couldn’t get out of. They give you fancy reports to make you think they are doing work for you but they don’t. Do not trust them!! I got an audit from two other agencies and they showed me how bad they are.

David C.

David C.South East Queensland, QLD

Webinar

Just sat on their webinar for 2 hours which was pretty good. Noticed another webinar was scheduled a few minutes after this was due to finish. Bit of snooping and noted that all the same names and comments in the audience window were from the previous webinar. You can type a question which becomes part of the feed so it looks "live" but it def aint. Dunno if it means anything... just an observation.

Chris S

Chris SPerth, WA

If you're not already making 5+ figures in revenue per month this company isn't interested....

They talk (in their targeted ads on fb) about how they can help grow your start up business but when you attempt to set up a call, if you aren't already generating $10-20k revenue per month then they advise you that 'you probably can't afford to implement a marketing strategy at this stage' then fire you across to purchase a book from Amazon! ha!

D'uh! The whole point of implementing a marketing strategy is to start generating revenue!!

PHASE P.

PHASE P.Perth, WA

Top shelf Customer Service and SEO Campaign

We are SME and provide excellent services in the Perth Metro but we didn't have the correct channels in place of getting the visibility we desired on the Perth Market. Enter King Kong and Aaron Rodrigo as Chief Strategist.

We are excited about the future because we have had some fantastic results 4 months in. Aaron conducts some highly strategy sessions that are aimed at getting the best business goals.

The future is bright!!!

T Franz

T FranzPerth, WA

Worst phone call of my life

I had a half hour strategy call and it was potentially the worst call i have had in many years of business and working with ad agencies. He basically read a script to me and then rudely told me that I probably wont be right for them. They said because I was a new business they couldnt help me, even though I had a $30k budget (not that they asked). This companys tactics are embarrassing.

Littlemiss009

Littlemiss009Perth, WA

My novice Adwords campaign outperformed theirs!

Sucked in and no call back

Chris28

Chris28SYDNEY

Three strikes and your out!!!

Anon134567

Anon134567Melbourne

Worst Ever! Stay away from them...