Kmart

See the Best Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

How to make Easy - Hard!

The first time I ordered online, half my order was suddenly unavailable and I was refunded, the other half of my order took over a week to arrive. My new order (and last) has been split into 3 parcels, 1 has arrived, the other 2 are - who knows where? I gather all items are sourced from different shops and there is no actual online warehouse. All of my items were for women's clothes. It really shouldn't be this hard.

begintheninja

begintheninjaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery times 2 weeks+

I ordered in Nov and the TNT consignment shows no pickup yet, items still in warehouse!
Emailed Kmart, yet no reply. Will demand refund.
Delivery from same state to a work address.. pitiful! Had items arrive quicker from China and USA!

Sarah-Jane Thomas

Sarah-Jane ThomasPerth, WA

Click and collect - saves me every time!

Love click and collect it makes Santas shopping so easy and discreet with little ones in tow!

For $3 my gifts are collected from the shelves and packed in boxes and nobody knows what goodies i have picked up!

Its fab!

Connie

ConnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Click and Collect Awesome!

I bought 2 Bluetooth Rechargeable DJ PA Speakers' OMG Amazing product! I picked up one at Sanctuary Lakes and One at Werribee Plaza as only 1 left at each store. The Kids are going to love these! Disco lights on top and amazing sound i'm so happy! I always shop Kmart online and pick up or sometimes get delivery luckily we have a good couriers please in this area. Sometimes items are out of stock and im refunded but that's the way it rolls if customers are buying in store before pickers get to the stock. BUT I am happy i got what i wanted yay!!! AMAZING PRODUCT!! Thank you Kmart...Merry Christmas!!

Jod

Jod

Not as good

I use to love shopping here im talking about shepparton store only, but since they changed the layout few years ago, alot of the range has gone, the layout is awful, products in clothes are poor quality and sizes differ to what they were. Registers in middle of shop, no one around to offer any help, self serve registers, rately more than 2 people at other register, none at late afternoon. They do have a good range of homeware though.

Store LocationShepparton

Anonymous Reviewer

Anonymous ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kmart is addicting

To be honest, for such pricing, I have love expectations when it comes to Kmart. Some products meet that expectation (those brass look shelves...please dont get them into contact with water!) but most of them priced way too good to be true. Where else can you find a geniune marble table for 49$??? That is the price of horrible MDF tables at other retailers. Not even in China factory if you buy them as individual. Most retailers sell them 10x the price of Kmart. Not to mention their Vaccuum cleaner is amazing (who needs Dyson?) I have seen on ebay many sellers stock Kmart marble tables and sell it for twice the price, yet people still flock to buy them, I mean that is how great the pricing is. Dont buy online, get up and walk to the store.

chantelbwalker

chantelbwalkerSydney, NSW

If i could give No stars i would

I ordered my kmart online order on the 2nd of dec im still waiting for it to PROCESS after calling the customer service line to just be told its processing how hard is it to put 6 small items in a box print my address and mail it they dont help at all and the online page says dispatch after 48 hours well its the 6th dec and they havent even packed it worse site ever

klc09

klc09South East Queensland, QLD

I love Kmart, but...

Aimee

AimeeEyre Peninsula, SA

Disappointing experience every time

I have placed 3 separate orders with Kmart on 3 different occasions and everytime i have received an email days later stating some of the items are no longer available. On one of the occasions i then went back onto kmart online and the product was indeed still listed as in stock. I tried to query this with kmart customer service but got no useful answer. I have no option to shop in store, our nearest kmart is 2.5 hours away, and to order the items again would mean even more postage costs. It's 2019, online ordering should be an easier process than this. Don't offer online shopping to customers if you aren't prepared to provide an adequate service!

PATHETIC!!

I recently purchased the Hollywood mirror online. Purchased & paid for no dramas.
A happy 12 year old for Xmas.
I since have received an email stating Kmart cannot fulfill the order.
Are they kidding!!! How can something be available to purchase online to be then told its
not available.
K-MART you are PATHETIC!!!

Jim E.

Jim E.Perth, WA

Refunded Product Bought and Paid For On Black Friday

Did the right thing and went online and bought a so called Bargain Projector for $99 only to find they are refunding my money and no Bargain Projector. No explanation as to why. Nothing.

Fed Up

Fed UpSydney

Best quality

I bought T-shirts from Kmart and some from Target.
The Target ones were see through and cheap fabric .
The Kmart t-shirts were long lasting and much better quality.
Their shoes are great too.

Store LocationPenrith

rebecca c.

rebecca c.Hunter Region, NSW

Smokey eye pallette left me with eye infection in both eyes

I have an eye infection now from the smokey eye pallette and have to put cream in them that costs more than the pallette actually did and I wish I could get my money back but because I've used it you guys have stated that there is no refunds on beauty products. Don't buy this item unless you want an infection.

Store LocationWaratah

Kmart does not want you to order online I feel, too lazy !!!

I had ordered almost $300+ online stuff, plus $30 for delivery. I did a goof up on my address (within my postcode) and realised it until later. Similiar thing happened with my husband for another retailer but retailer's courier service gave us a call and they together figured out a way. At least kmart courier service should have contacted me during delivery, it's 2019 and we have mobile numbers. Couriers immediately call you if there is a problem in delivery, but nothing here. No number was provided to me also. A little extra and important step may not have guaranteed to solve my mistake but might have worked out something. Really I think online shopping does not matter to kmart it already has so huge sales. Very laid back service.

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

KMart Indooroopilly Customer Service - Refusal to comply with consumer law

Store LocationKMart Indooroopilly
johnny

johnnyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another lol in the land of Kmart lols

I recently bought a pair of boxing gloves from Plenty Valley Kmart. I checked the size but not actually inside the plastic packaging. I bought them and gave them to my 7 year old nephew. Stupid thing was they were two left handed gloves. Even worse, they were different brands. Everyone said take them back. Nah, its all part of the Kmart experience.

Kitty March

josieverona

josieveronacanberra

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Store LocationBelconnen

Oh dear! This can be so easily fixed.

Today I bought the 4 pack of the Pink Marble Coasters. I had already bought a 4 pack of the grey ones and went to buy another pack. However the pink sets were the only ones available.
All good until I opened them and saw the glue marks from the labelling and packaging. Put them through the dishwasher thinking maybe the heat will remove the glue stains, to no avail.
I know they are cheap but surely this is an easy fix.
Common Kmart, what say you?

Store LocationToowong Village, Queensland