Kmart

Online Store, Retail Stores (See All)
See the Best Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Jeff
JeffSydney, NSW

Click bait.

99.9% of items listed are "out of stock online." Absolutely hopeless. Most likely, listings are just click bait to lure you to buy much more expensive products.

Bring back the customer Wishlist feature

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thank you for reaching out! Our team is currently working on an update for this feature on our website, which will be made available as soon as possible. Thank you!

Get it fast

The worst! never again! Always accept the booking takes the money never deliver, you get an message at the last possible moment saying they can't deliver, I even double checked this time and said it was urgent and they assured me it was coming ... 1hour later a get a message saying its not ! Don't use them

Black Leggings

I have purchased several of the black leggings for my 8 year old for school and every one of them that I have purchased the elastic has gone loose and out of shape after one or two washes. Just letting you know as there may have been a bad batch. I purchased a few at a time and each one its the same thing that has happened.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Jaz, we are truly sorry to hear about this. Please head to any of our store so our friendly team member can assist you with a replacement or a refund. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Jackie
JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Missing rug says fully shipped

Kait
KaitSydney, NSW

lost my cart over 10 times. I have spent days trying to online shop smh

So annoying lost my cart over 10 times in a row just when I go to check out. I have spent days trying to do an online shop. Kmart is definitely in need of a new IT department. So bad!

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Kait, we're so sorry to hear this! This is a known issue that our team is working to get resolved as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope to have this fixed very shortly.

Jade B.
Jade B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hardly a store, I can’t actually buy anything from it

Every time I attempt Kmart online shopping, most of the items I select are suddenly sold out online by the time I reach the checkout. Is it that hard to get your staff to go and get the stock off the shelf? All other stores are able to access all of their stock. Kmart is the only store that not only has ‘online stock’ as opposed to just ‘stock’ but also seems to be chronically out of it. I always end up giving up and buying what I need from Big W or Target. Slightly more expensive for 100 x better quality. And Target always has everything I need because they are capable of sourcing their stock from all their stores all over Australia.

Dexter
Dexter

Lousy quality, terrible service

Bought a pair of shoes not long ago for my son, 1 shoe of the pair fell apart quickly. I took it back to Kmart's customer service at Mt Gravatt (QLD) whom insisted that they only had a 60 day return policy and it's my problem. Their 60 days return policy is for a "Change of mind" which is not what I was doing. I wanted a new pair of shoes because of the lousy manufacturing quality. Wasted my time, wasted more money. I'll be thinking twice about buying anything from Kmart in the future.

Absolute rubbish

Numerous times I have tried to purchase things online and every time I go to put in my card details, not only is the screen magnified which is annoying enough it keeps saying card cannot be verified even though 20 minutes before I purchased from Big W with no issues. Guess where I will be buying from now on. I only gave 1 star because I had to give something. Will not be buying from K Mart any longer.

Find out how Kmart compares to other Shops

Click and collect is ridiculous

Ordered some items for click and collect. Website mentioned all items were in stock in store and will be available for collection by 4pm on the same day. Come 4pm only 2 items were available, 1 cancelled and no ETA for the other 5. It really shouldn’t have been advertised as being available on the same day when it’s only half a truth (or maybe even less considering only 2/7 items were available). How can you operate a business based on half truths?

Christina A.
Christina A.Perth, WA

Please fix the cart emptying issue!

I have lost countless hours, repeatedly trying to make a large online homewares order, but not to have my cart erased/deleted/emptied before I could check out! Literal HOURS, over the past 3 days. Latest up to date Chrome browser and new iPhone. It’s doing my head in to see so many people experiencing the same exact problem for more than a month now.
It has Ruined my Mother’s Day this year.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there! We’re glad to inform we’re updating our website. You may notice your wishlist isn’t currently available, but this feature will be returning later in the year.

blw
blwSoutheast, SA

I hate the new Kmart website

I just spent hours shopping online and adding items to the cart and then all of a sudden the cart was empty (fyi: i'm using latest and up-to-date firefox browser). I really hate the new website. Where is the 'wish list'? At least with the wish list you could add items to it which were saved and I could access every time I logged in. Please bring back the 'wish list' and make the website more user friendly; bring back the option to view more items per page. Please fix the website glitches otherwise customers will go elsewhere!

Ian C.
Ian C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible service

Place an order a few day ago & expect shipping was the following day. Just received an email 4 days later to say my order has been cancelled due to it being out of stock. This is now the 4-5 time in the last 12months they have done this. Horrible company to order from

KmartKmartSend a private message

We're so sorry to hear about your cancelled order, Ian. Sometimes the team may be unable to fulfil your order, in this case we do have to cancel. We sincerely apologise for any disappointment caused and will share your experience with our team.

Naomi
Naomi

Cart emptied twice

I literally spent 2 hours shopping a few nights ago and the cart emptied.
Then today I had almost finished shopping again after 2 hours for 4 kids and it emptied again.
Like are u serious. That's 4 hours trying to shop and the cart empties and signs me out. This has only happen since the upgraded their website aswell.
I'm using Chrome and a new Samsung galaxy phone so it's not my issue it's kmarts.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Naomi, thanks for taking the reach out to us. We're really sorry to hear about the website issues you've been having and we apologise for the inconvenience caused. We will share your comments with our team as feedback so this can be looked into.

Michelle
Michelle

“Get It Fast” service is disgraceful

Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.asked

Hello,

I placed an order online (items that are large).
I originally selected that the items not be left unattended upon delivery and rather that they are signed for, under the impression that said items would be sent together, and thus I would be able to ensure that either myself or someone else would be home on the day or at the time of the expected delivery.

*After* placing the order I was advised that it would be likely that each item would be shipped individually, dependant on what stock was available at each warehouse, which I completely understand. Although, I cannot ensure that either myself or someone else can be home to sign for said items on what could be potentially spread out over 3 separate business days.

Additionally, I do not particularly and potentially want each item to be sent back to the nearest Kmart store because no one was home to accept and sign for the delivery, only to have a refund automatically processed, when instead - any form of communication could be taken to contact myself to then organise the collection from the store itself if the delivery was unsuccessful.

Furthermore, I would then have to wait for the refund to be processed, placed said order again, and pay an additional $80+ delivery fee.

Am I able to change it so that the items can be left unattended rather than signed for?

Shan
Shanasked
Kmart Online Store

how can i review my old orders

Raelene Saciri
Raelene Saciri
KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Shan, thanks for reaching out! These will be in your order history on your account.

Lady F
Lady Fasked
Kmart Online Store

What happened to the online wishlist? I had so much saved on there for presents etc. and now it's gone.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, thanks for reaching out! As we've updated our website, some of our features like our wishlist are currently unavailable. We're working on a new and improved wishlist function, so keep an eye out later in the year for this.

kevin
kevin

Hi I would suggest like me to send a complaint online to fair trading .. The federal court as a last resort . to take someone's money and not provide goods is against the law

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

Compare both Kmart
Pros
    Competitive prices
Cons
Customer support can be inefficient
Website can be difficult to use
Slow to process refunds