Kmart

See the Best Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good and bad

I’ve shopped at Kmart ever since I could remember! Prices are fantastic, range has come along way, but still could have more. I LOVED how they were open 7/24hours as my hours head butt with all retail open hours. Shame they have reduced them again :-(

Also, I didn’t appreciate walking into Kmart at 11.45pm to be approached by the security staff with their hand up in a ‘stop now’ gesture, and be told sorry the store is closing at 12am. I then told him to step aside and do not harass me as you or the staff should not be turning away customers until the closing time at 12am!

Store LocationMelton

calling to check stock on certain item

took forever to answer the call and as soon as they pick up, told me to wait while they transfer me to another call??? I was at the damn correct call, why would they need to transfer me to another call? Kmart at cannington, WA sux so bad

Affordable appliances for students

The pricing of Kmart appliances are very reasonable and student-friendly. If you are an international student then you'll probably be super grateful for Kmart since you can get most essentials here

Photo Books do not have the quality they should

I have bought many Kodak Photo books, that I have put together in store. Until now, they have been great, better than any other I've seen. However, after spending hours designing my latest book, in your Chirnside Park, Melb. store, I was horrified to see that every page, had a "golden glow". One of the assistants tried to say my photos were the problem, but I know this NOT to be the case- some are actually very blue, not yellow. EVERY page was the same- the WHOLE page, not individual photos. This included the black background, which appeared bronze, and the white Text which looked brownish- (both belonging to the program.) When I suggested there may be something wrong with the printer, or the ink, I was told this was "not possible". I beg to differ!
This problem will need to be fixed, or I will never use Kmart again, and will tell all my friends and relatives to save their time and money also. Very Disappointed.

Store LocationChirnside Park, Melbourne

ANKO is Garbage

The ANKO toaster I purchased started tripping my safety switch and knocking half the power out in my house after only a month.
The ANKO kitchen scales I purchased are covered in heavy scratches and look several years old straight out of the box.
The ANKO mens clothing is cut all out of proportion.
There were only 3 pairs of mens joggers in the entire store.

Store LocationLoganholme

Brilliant order service!

I am so happy with Kmart, I ordered online for a click and collect and it was so easy! I quickly got an email saying it was ready one day after I had ordered. This is impressive for me, as I ordered over $100 worth of items. The click and collect was great, and the service was outstanding! My items were packed neatly and they didn't forget a thing.
Thank you Kmart!!

Great value for money

I love the product range on most things, however, the product range Has reduced since the store upgrade at Tea Tree Plaza. Also the new setup isn’t as easy to follow as before the store upgrade.

Store LocationTea Tree Plaza

Anko Brand is cheap and nasty

I've bought a few of the products that Kmart stock from Anko. I have found this brand to be cheap and not really up to australian standards. For example i purchased a jacket and found the stuching to be skew wiff, the zipp does not work as it should sue to poor stiching. I alao purchased a stick blender and after 3 uses found the plastic had cracked. Be ware of any electrical products as the kettle i purchased started leaking all over the bottom plate which could have bunt my house down or electrocuted someone.

Store LocationCorio

Rude staff

Kmart staff got mad at me at the return desk for not telling the lady at the door I intended to make a return
Therefore I waited for about 20 mins for service...
Then was told off...
Sorry not my responsibility to make sure your available to serve me .......
Further more I sent a complaint and got no response.

Store LocationSunnybank

Best customer service

I’ve been buying a lot of stuff from Kmart and other stores. The best part about Kmart is it’s customer service and customer satisfaction policy. Once I bought a kids smart watch which I returned being dissatisfied with the functioning, the same was returned and the amount returned even when I lost the invoice. Secondly, I purchased a wrong mobile charger by mistake and opened it, later on realising that it was not apt for my mobile. The service desk staff accepted the opened charger upon production of invoice and refunded the amount instantly. Products at Kmart are reasonably priced and within everyone’s reach. I’m happy with the customer policy on the store and friendly staff. Moreover, the store at Pacific Werribee Plaza is open 24X7 and is a big relief for shift workers. Overall, a great store.

Store LocationKmart, Pacific Werribee Plaza

Customer Service that's worth more than the product.

I purchased $89 air bed from Kmart Airport west a couple of months ago. It worked fine for 3 months and then stopped working. Took it to the Moonee Ponds store and got the refund without further questions asked. I have visited quite a few Kmart stores and they've always been good. The product I purchased was bad, but buying from them made it easier. Thanks, Kmart Moonee Ponds!

Store LocationMoonee Ponds

Excellent service

Love navigating online, quick to load pages and found everything I needed without a breeze, it’s annoying at times though when it clearly says my items are available at my store, I then purchase ready to pick up, only to find out the next day in a email that some items are not available, other than that quality of products are excellent, Instore service is great.

GO KMART!!

We were so impressed with our online order service. Our items were packed with a lot of care. Shipping was fast and trackable. We were kept informed through email every step of the way. The customer service is great. GO KMART!!

Cheap and wide range

Over the years Kmart has become the goto store for almost anything you might want. Prices are always competitive and the shelves are well stocked with a wide range of consumer goods. They may not be perfect on terms of service but keep your receipts and if you need to return something you can easily get a refund.

Store LocationFrankston, vic

ANKO IS BROKEN

Every time i buy an anko product its packed broken.. Parts missing, and dosnt work... I hope kmart crash. I hope theybget whiped out. Complete failures totally waisting peoples time.

Store LocationAustralia fair southport

Worst pants I have ever owned

Do not buy these pants- even after multiple washes and shaking the pants inside out, they will till shred cotten and leave white fluff all around your house. A pockets broke from the inside. Terrible experience, do not buy!

Useless customer service

I spoke to a staff member her name apparently was [Name Removed] from Bass Hill store, I don't if she was been honest or lied about her name when she knew I was taking her name down to make compliments.
I asked about ladies shoes to purchase in store and to help me find out which store did have it and she was limited with wanting to help and her attitude was so rude and dry she had no interest in finding anything out for me even though I can see the shoe is available online and she kept saying I dont have access to see other kmart other than her local kmart and I said why is kmart different area is not kmart like bass hill store and she said they different to their store.
And kept rushing me to get off the phone because she had no interest to help out and I told her I am going to make compliments and she said up to me and hang up in my face.
I dont know how kmart hires random staff members and dont train them enough how to have customer service skills and keep monitoring staff members if they not doing the right thing by customers, and most importantly if they dont want to do their job right there's plenty of people out there who would love to be have their job and appreciate been at work.
I hope kmart take this seriously because you should not have people like that to be the face of kmart.

Store LocationBass hill nsw

Best Kettle I’ve Ever Owned!

I bought a kettle from Kmart when my expensive kettle (not going to name) stopped working, after a disappointingly short life span. The Kmart kettle was only supposed to be a fill in until I could afford another expensive one. Well!! 18 months later, and this kettle is still in perfect working order and it does get a good hammering as a cup of tea is a staple in our house! It’s the Kmart Schott Duran (Germany) glass blue back lit kettle 1.7 litres. Only cost $35. It looks really cool with it’s blue light, boils quickly and fairly quietly and is easy to clean. I’m not bothering to replace it with expensive crap - it’s a keeper. Thoroughly recommend.

Store LocationJoondalup WA

I have not had good experiences at Kmart in the latest years.

Used to shop at Kmart only!!! I do not shop at Kmart at all now. There non return policiec that have been introduced and they stock very little, unhelpful, THE END.

Store LocationWaratah

Really good

I love shopping at Kmart I can usually find what I am after at a great price and it's always easy for any returns have been able to afford to actually buy items due to a fair price

Store LocationHervey bay

looking for dog bowl to slow down eating.
put the bowl on a small foot stool or something similar so its up off the ground Slows them right down. or you buy a bowl from a pet store

How did KMart decide that centre checkouts were a smart thing? I have heard from a number of people that they don't shop at KMart since the change. I too avoid it as much as possible. It seems soooo dumb to me. The other thing that keeps me away from KMart is the stupid requirement to enter the number of bags used. It is not needed and it doesn't even specify whether they are your bags or Kmart bags. If they are Kmart bags I will scan them like everywhere else. I refuse to enter the number, which would be zero anyway, as a matter of principle. One staff member told me that I had to do it. I told her that I didn't, and walked out, leaving the two items behind. I don't blame the floor staff, the management and system are at fault, in my opinion. Why did KMart waste so much money on centre checkouts that upsets so many customers?
Have you asked the store manager or contacted Kmart it is the only way you are going to get the answer.Yes, i spoke to the front end controller about the bag issue and she said that was the way it is and added that she didn't want to talk anymore about it, before turning away from me and walking away. She didn't want to know about it or wish to pass on the feedback. I also sent something to the KMart website.Thanks Sister, I corrected the typos, etc.

Hello bought the velvet bed head of Friday. Can work out how to join the two together. Feeling pretty stupid. Need help. Margaret
Do you have a photo?Worked it out thanks for getting back to me