Anko tennis balls

We went to Kmart to buy my some Wilson tennis balls. Like everything in Kmart, they have been replaced by the Anko private label. A good test for any tennis ball is how they respond to playing catch with the dogs. The bounce is poor ad the felt is easily stripped. It is becoming hard to buy anything from Kmart when good quality brands are being replaced with this Anko private label. This probably does it for buying sports gear from Kmart.

Lilly

LillyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A big load of rubbish.

I went to Kmart yesterday for the first time. Was reading heaps of glowing reports from the internet during the last 9 months. Must of been paid for.
It’s the biggest load of rubbish clothing, and cheap homewares.
You’d be better off buying from the op shop. Better quality and style, at a fraction of the price.
There’s nothing you would want there, if it was free. Target had much better.
Would never go to one of Kmart stores ever again.

Jeanette

JeanetteWestern Australia

Very unhappy

Joy

Joy

Couriers Please ruined my shopping experience

Mel E.

Mel E.Perth, WA

Disappointed in quality

Purchased the Round Fringed rug- pink, and while it looks great and it very soft, almost immediately after purchasing it started to fall apart, just walking across it leaves small pieces spread everywhere making it almost impossible to vacuum without clogging the head of my vacuum, in the attached photo it hows how much has come off just from running my hand across it

Daphne

DaphneSouth Australia

Perfect blanket

I have a super Oscar blanket, it is so warm,and light, I use it as a top sheet and have never been warmer. Purchased another one as a bottom sheet , and one for my daughter as well. Very happy with price, and size.
Daphne

Anko bed sheets

I received a set of white, Queen size cotton, anko sheets for a present bought from KMart. Without a doubt they are the most comfortable sheets I have ever had. Unfortunately there is no thread count on the label...there may have been on the packaging or there may be only one quality. Some sheets have too high a thread count and they are too shiny and slippery...or the opposite is too rough. I will try and get some more of these Anko sheets as they are the best.

Georgie Lam

Georgie LamSydney, NSW

EASY!!

First time ordering online and everything came in a timely manner. There were a number of clothing items I had to exchange in store and the team were very friendly. Thanks

Cheryl

CherylPerth, WA

No complaints here !!

First experience with online shopping and was pleasantly surprised after reading previous reviews. I made my purchase, email confirmation received along with updates on despatch and delivery. My item arrived neatly packaged and within a week. Thank you !!

Momma Bear

Momma BearCurtin 2605, ACT

Kmart Southport Canberra is a negative place to shop

Ann

AnnBowral

terrible packing

Received a range of items separately sent. Was astonished by lack of care in packing. Ie 2 GUA SHA tools (very Breakable jade) put in a big box without ANY packing around them. The box as sa result was very damaged and astonished the contents of most boxes survived. Will not buy anything hard or breakable online again as just too risky. I received 4 boxes and they were all the same - no attempt to protect fragile items

Charles

CharlesCanberra

Incompetent, dangerous and unhelpful

Darce

DarceSydney, NSW

Crap!!

Impossible to navigate let alone pinpoint what I'm after. I type in armchair on their search bar and I get "this product is no longer available". I type in chair. Same thing!! Kmart really need to pick up their act or they'll end up like Target who they have taken over (go bloody figure) which had much better quality products. Absolute rubbish site!!

michelle

michelleMount Eliza vic

Cant make slippers with correct sizing.

Bought a pair of very cheap slippers online and they where not the corect sizing. Better to try in store not to buy online. Previous problems with not in stock items and bad sizing does not make for a credible online store.

David L.

David L.Illawarra, NSW

Damaged goods

Ordered 3 products online. From inside the shipping box it looks like noone had a care in the world for packing the goods. All three are damaged the worst one has been cut bout 8cm long. Will not use online shopping here again.

Michelle Todd

Michelle ToddIllawarra, NSW

Not all products in my order

Purchased bedside touch lamps, light globes, and lilac jumper.
Jumper wasnt folded just shoved in the box so lamps wouldnt rattle around. No light globes at all.
Box actually stunk sooo bad (of faeces), I tossed it outside. Thanks kmart Broadway. That was most unpleasant.

All my canvases smell terrible

Months ago I purchased a two pack of heart-shaped canvases and like some other products from Kmart recently, I’ve noticed an abhorrent smell lingering all over the them. Even after leaving them outside for weeks and painting over them multiple times. I’ll be frank, the canvas smells like a weiner. I wish their was a better was to say it but I digress. I almost vomit everytime I put my paint brush to it, it’s that bad. I had to use one for an embroidery project for my Grandmother. As I said, i’ve noticed alot of products in Kmart recently have this smell, this nasty, pungent smell. Bottom line, some stuff at Kmart smells so foul nothing can save it and I have my poor grandmother a piece of art I made and it smells like weenie.

Kelsey

KelseyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wrong rug

I ordered rug online it said available so then I placed the order. Today I received rug but it was the wrong rug.they said it was a picking order mistake.
So I went online to see if it was available but said back online soon.was it really in stock at placing the order?So now I have to return rug minus the delivery charge which wasn’t my fault , so why should I pay for something that’s not my fault.Kmart just wants to get rid of there stock that people don’t want.Not happy, won’t be buying online from Kmart. Waste of time running around to return item.and ripping me off the delivery charge of $21.00.

Chetana

ChetanaSydney, NSW

Terrible service

Kmart Narellan had been one of the worst in its customer service. Had to try out outfits. There were 4 girls who works at Kmart surrounded and chitchatting at the fitting room. Didn’t bother to move her trolly to give way to me. She was quite rude upon asking for the way. After trial, came out to hand over the outfits which I was not happy , again the lady the counter was very rude and mean to advise to leave the outfits. This is not the first my experience with this store is worst. I would not prefer shopping there. Worst customer service amongst all the Kmarts that I had been. Store really need to train there employees on basic service. RACIST.

Terrible Service