Kmart

jacky

jacky

Was told my purchase was available for collection only to find out they cancelled my order

Purchased items from the Kmart Website. I was notified via email that purchase is ready for collection.
After driving 20mins to the kmart store, i was notified by staff member that my order was in fact cancelled. However, i have yet to receive an email that my order has been cancelled. I hope i get my money back.

Shame on you Kmart.

RomaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome

Kmart were very quick with this order. Delivery was very very fast and the product was in very good condition. Can not say enough about how good kmart is to deal with

Holly J.

Holly J.Sydney, NSW

Microwave, looks like a designer one!

Ok, I'll admit i was sceptical because the price was so cheap but once it arrived and I unwrapped it the microwave looked like a designer one. Sleek and shiny and on top pf that it's quiet and runs smoothly! I paid for regular postage so it took a few days to arrive but arrived safely and in perfect condition.

Teapot

The tea pot is great except the lid does not fit at all
The way it is packaged means you are unaware till you get the teapot home that the lid won’t fit it.

Store LocationBallina
Scott

ScottHunter Region, NSW

Great going Kmart !!

Went to Kmart Glendale store to purchase an air mattress(ended up buying 2 as were a such a great price)...All the staff SMILED :) were pleasant & able to direct me to the right department & area. Overall the service was excellent. In most department stores now you cant even find staff on the shop floor for assistance.The Checkout staff were smiling,friendly & extremely efficient with a very short minimal wait as they were busy & there was a number of checkouts staffed too (unlike most stores these days) and i refuse to use self serve registers everywhere due to less creation of jobs in the future if we all opt for selfservice. Eg..in the past you didnt have to get out of your car for fuel,people were employed to pump it for you.

Store LocationGlendale,NSW
Georgia

GeorgiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New layout sucks

New layout is awful,having the checkout in the middlw of the store is ridiculous when you then have to stop n show your things to the door security which is fair bit when there's a big line up theres problems.
Also baskets are way too expensive.

Store LocationMunno para
Liz W.

Liz W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Casual Loose Knits $15

Good quality range of knits in assorted colours for Autumn/Winter wear. Warm, comfortable and thick these knits can be worn with different outfits like jeans, leggings or skirts. Great value for $15!

Danni K.

Danni K.

Limited colour choices with womens fashion.Need more colour options!!

Kmart,I love you but what is with the horrible crappy mustard,red and brown colors!!!! Most styles look great as but there are some that look absolutely hideous to look at tbh

Store LocationMelton
Mandy v.

Mandy v.Northern Region, NSW

Cheap and nasty - don't buy it!

Oak look chest of drawers- very flimsy and when finally put together the drawer runner spat out the ball bearings and completely failed. Had a warning sticker on the top face that when pulled off brought the 'oak look' with it.

Store LocationArmidale NSW

Silvija

SilvijaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kmart shopping

I enjoy shopping at Kmart and shop weekly. I am on a budget and allow myself $20 and can find some great products. I am reorganizing my pantry slowly so each week my $20 can buy glass storage jars and non slip trays to put them on. I can walk to Kmart and shop in the evening when it is not busy and can get through the checkout easily.

Store LocationKmart Westfield Marion

CBones

CBonesPerth

Wont Ship Unless Local Store Has Stock Only-- Don't Bother With Online Store

Beth S.

Beth S.South East Queensland, QLD

Brand value and quality slipping

The quality of products for prices is slipping, more cheaply made and smaller lines. Overall have started staying away from what was once a favourite store and finding better value for money elsewhere

CrvLod

CrvLodsydney

Shrinking clothes

Purchased a number of dresses and was gifted some new Kmart children’s clothing. All items shrunk terribly when washed. First couple of items were placed in the washing machine and the others washed by hand, all with the same outcome, unwearable. Actually quite expensive items when you only get one wear out of them.

Store LocationOrange
Victor

VictorSydney, NSW

Stupid brand.

Stupid brand. Sells instore phone cases that in the package says its for one product that in reality isn’t!! Bought two iphone cases that said on the package “iphone pro” and when I tried is for the Iphone 11 PRO. Now I cannot use the phone.

Store LocationKmart Lidcombe
QueenS

QueenSSydney, NSW

Failed postage of order

Made an order online and paid the $16+ charge for postage to a Kingsford address. I was then advised to pick up my packages from a news agency in Roseberry.

Find out how Kmart compares to other Shops

I ordered an oven from kmart online store and it delivered so quickly. It took less than 2 days. It came through Australian Post. Excellent service, international standards, so impressive.

J. Kam

J. KamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with crate. Great value!

Available in store so no waiting on orders & I could examine the crate to be sure it was exactly what I needed. Although not as sturdy as the (much!) more expensive, it is perfect for my Jack Russell. Thoroughly recommend.

Store LocationWestfield, South Morang, Victoria
Mrs Biehler

Mrs BiehlerSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love kmart

I love Kmart I buy shoe's clothes kitchen hand stuff it's so cheap I wouldn't go anywhere else as it's so cool i hope it never closes down I recommend it to anyone

Store LocationKmart Toombul
Vlaki

VlakiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online click and collect

I have ordered an item online to be collected in store; they also said if the item is not available in store it will be posted for free; very quickly I got an email informing me that item is ready for pick up; I got it from a friendly sales person; lady at the entrance gave me a trolley 'to be easier'

Store Locationingle farm, sa
Ann D

Ann DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong size screws

What would have made this purchase better would have been providing the correct head size screws provided for the plastic fitting inside the front flaps. This made assembly time consuming and messy. If you buy this product be prepared for a trip to Bunnings.

Store LocationRobina