Kmart

J. Kam

J. KamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with crate. Great value!

Available in store so no waiting on orders & I could examine the crate to be sure it was exactly what I needed. Although not as sturdy as the (much!) more expensive, it is perfect for my Jack Russell. Thoroughly recommend.

Store LocationWestfield, South Morang, Victoria

Mrs Biehler

Mrs BiehlerSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love kmart

I love Kmart I buy shoe's clothes kitchen hand stuff it's so cheap I wouldn't go anywhere else as it's so cool i hope it never closes down I recommend it to anyone

Store LocationKmart Toombul

Vlaki

VlakiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online click and collect

I have ordered an item online to be collected in store; they also said if the item is not available in store it will be posted for free; very quickly I got an email informing me that item is ready for pick up; I got it from a friendly sales person; lady at the entrance gave me a trolley 'to be easier'

Store Locationingle farm, sa
Ann D

Ann DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong size screws

What would have made this purchase better would have been providing the correct head size screws provided for the plastic fitting inside the front flaps. This made assembly time consuming and messy. If you buy this product be prepared for a trip to Bunnings.

Store LocationRobina

Michael V.

Michael V.Illawarra, NSW

Great products and prices

Bought plenty of kmart branded products such as "anko". All have been good and at great prices.

RC cars called "my stunt car 360" are really good, my son and I love them. Only $12; they do stunts easily at the push of a button and have long lasting charge.

A kmart branded airfryer I bought has been top notch quality at half the price of others. Great stuff in my experience.

binish

binishAlice springs

Poor quality K mart baggage.

I bought a kmsrt 74 cm baggage and it broke in my second trip. Eventhough it had 24 months warranty Alice Springs shop refuse to replace it. Do careful buying liw quslity baggage from k mart shops

Sam79

Sam79South East Queensland, QLD

Bad Online Services

Disgusting linen

They sell paper thin sheets at expensive prices. Their bedding is disgusting. You could literally rip it. $54 wasted. Refused refund. Will never buy ANYTHING from Kmart again. Online customer service is horrible too. They don't care.

Stephanie Turnbull

Stephanie TurnbullSouth East Queensland, QLD

If only

This comforter is beautiful on the bed. Light weight for summer while still cozy. However i do wish it came in the King size. The comforter dosent cover both sides of my queen mattress (40cm high). I need to pull the visible side down leaving the side facing the wall unsightly.

Fad

FadPerth, WA

AMAZING STAFF!

the staff at Kmart in Rockingham are always soo helpful and always ready to assist when ever they are called upon, we have been going here for years and always look forward to our visits!!

Store LocationRockingham WA

Ms Spinster

Ms SpinsterSydney, NSW

Champagne taste on a beer budget. Don't go to Kookai, go to Kmart

Store LocationHornsby and Merrylands

Violeta

Violeta

Disappointing

Do not use their click and collect service if you don’t have endless time to waste on the phone being passed around from person to person trying to understand what has happened to your order. I received an email stating my order had arrived and was ready for pick up in store.
Thought I’d call the store before going in to make sure the order is there for certain as the email was from their head office and not the actual store. No one in store could track down where the order was. They don’t seem to have an effective system for their click and collect service. Days later i received an email from their courier company asking me where I wanted to my order delivered as it was still in their hands. I’m yet to receive my order!

infosolerevival

infosolerevivalPerth, WA

Kmart took the money, did not deliver the goods then only refunded the delivery charge

Steph

StephCentral West, NSW

Amazing!

Kmart has such a great range of home decor that is not only stylish but good quality & great value for money. I’m Never disappointed with my regular online purchases and delivery time is super quick! Featured in my picture is the Kmart tee-pee play tent, koala comforter, table and chair set and the bamboo pot holder.

MissSassyPants

MissSassyPantsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Able Bodied Customers Only!!

phil

philVictoria

Audio system already broken!!

I don't usually leave negative feedback because I really like kmart overall.

But I bought a bluetooth micro sound system and one of the speaker connections is already broken!
After 10 minutes,,,, Come on man..

The speakers sounded good before one went dead, shame.

Don't buy audio or speaker products from kmart!

Store Locationgreensborough

Dipsy DiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great size entry for while fruit

Great product wth large entry point for while fruit and easy to clean by rinsing
I use it few times a week to make fresh juices such as apple carrot and celery my favourite

Store LocationPoint cook
Dipsy Di

Not while should be whole fruit

Annette Dowling

Annette DowlingSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely unhappy

Very disappointed. Just received my large candle delivery from Bass Hill ( big enough order for two boxes) all candles in small box smashed. Only one piece of bubble wrap. Very poor

Kathleen D.

Kathleen D.Sydney, NSW

Perfect

We ordered a shelves and it was beautiful and we are satisfied of the service and delivery because it was on time and nothing happened to the product. Thumbs up kmart!

Phillip

PhillipPerth, WA

Fashions forward organisation

Kmart is a fashion forward company. From homewares to clothing, they’ve really turned the corner in the last few years. Kmart is always my first stop due to their affordable prices and modern products.

Store LocationMirrabooka