Koala Timber Bookshelf

Koala Timber Bookshelf

Excellent product and great customer service.

Good quality product, it looks great, very easy to assemble. I needed to exchange the book shelf i bought because of the size (too big for my room) and the service i received from the customer service team was amazing.

Purchased in April 2020.

Hey Irene,
So great to hear the customer service was amazing, Our team will be stoked to hear the feedback. The assembly is a super important feature that we strive for in all our products.
Happy Organising,
The Dream Team.

Metallic_Steph

Metallic_StephGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple & versatile

I only recently bought the Koala Timber Bookshelf, but I am already impressed. I put this together myself and it sits perfectly in our study - the shelf height is really versatile and currently using for our printer (still styling) but definitely a good addition! I was delighted in how sturdy the timber is! Highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2020 at Kóala for A$500.00.

Mel

MelHunter Region, NSW

Great quality product without the designer price

Timber, modern looking shelf I was able to put together myself with no tools required. I am using it for bedroom side storage, I cannot fault it. I have a Koala bed and it matches perfectly

Purchased in June 2020 for A$375.00.

Living Storage Furniture Pieces

Find out how Koala Timber Bookshelf compares to other Living Storage Furniture Pieces

Great design. Love it!

Love that this bookcase is easy to put together and has no unwanted nasties in the packaging or assembly (ie plastics). Great product that is very sturdy, looks beautiful and is real solid wood!

Purchased in July 2020 at Koala Online Store for A$500.00.

G'day Lissa,
Great to read that your loving the bookshelves, and yes your right we package it so be as environmentally friendly and recycle-able as possible.
Happy Organising!
The dream team

Glenn

GlennWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The shelving is perfect. Exactly how is is discribed in the advertising. Staff assistance was perfect.

I am more than pleased with my koala purchase. Everything was a per their advertising. Thank you koala. I will happily recommend Koala to my friends and those reading this review. Glenn W

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,500.00.

Hi Glenn,
Thank you for being our first product reviewer for the bookshelves, this is to exciting and even more exciting you give it 5 stars!!
Happy organising!