Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

KALED19DVDWA (19"), KALED16DVDWA (16")

Very limited viewable angles

Hello WE put one in our van and quickly noticed that we had to be directly in front of it for the best viewing of the screen The picture quickly vanished into black when viewing side on or from any where below horizontal. Not suitable for a van. All the functions worked well, but Replaced it with another Tv with wider viewing angles.

Purchased in June 2015 at Kogan.com for $147.00.

Performance
Ross x.Kogan

Maxi Taxi

Maxi TaxiHobart, TAS

Absolutely fantastic.

Exactly what I was looking for. Couldn't believe the quality of the television. It was exactly what I was looking for in a television.

GWR

GWRHunter Region, NSW

Second one I have purchased and both good.

In our first caravan we installed a KOGAN TV/DVD player and it ran like clockwork of course the antenna had to be upgraded to digital but that was necessary anyway. Sold that van and just purchased another van so purchased a new Kogan TV to go with it as I sold the first one with the original van. Again the TV was a breeze and as it runs 12 volt and a transformer comes with it for 240 volt we have the best of both worlds. Every camp site requires a rerun to find the channels at the new location but its quick and easy. In 12 v mode the TV is great when camping at FREE CAMP (no power) sites. The ordering and delivery was online and the TV arrived within a week. No complaints!

Great product

We have installed our Kogan television dvd combo in our caravan as it has a 12v feature and we do a lot of off road camping. Have found it to be a top product. Thankyou.

DANNY TREWICK

DANNY TREWICKNOOSAVILLE QLD

Best portable tv i have bought

I bought my new tv for my mobile home first trip no 240v so we watched a video it was excellent, this is a great TV!

Review of above TV

We use this in the grandkid's playroom as well as the caravan. Great picture , very easy to transport and set up , and never had any problems with it . Have recommended Kogan to others , based on our experience with the Company and its' products.

Great tv and dvd combo

We were happy with the service from Kogan. Great product. Great price. Delivered as promised. No complaints at all. We will recommend to everyone we know. Thank you.

Great product

Purchased this unit to use in the garage to catch up on sport scores etc while tinkering I was amazed with the picture quality in relation to the price one of my best buys ever

Bernard

BernardKensington Grove

Good tv

This television works very well in all aspects except one and that is the speaker system or the unit sound it is absolutely terrible however easily fixed with a pair of external pc speakers plugged into the headphone socket. Great except for the sound if you buy one you may have to get a set of speakers to improve the sound.

Made life much more enjoyable in our motorhome

We installed the 19 inch LED tv combo into our motorhome, being 12 volt we were able to connect direct to the 12v battery. The TV is LED and uses one third of the battery power of our previous tv. The screen is HD so the plcture is beautiful sharp and clear.

Sue Jones

Sue Jones

Versatile TV for camping on 12v and 2nd TV for Home

Excellent size for mobility, super easy to operate, great for grey nomads like us, and half the price of similar products, with acceptional quality.

Ideal for the Grey Nomad user

Excellent reception and tuning . Good colour and sound. Good viewing angle. plenty of sockets for HDMI and external sound unit. Fits standard wall unit. Very happy with this unit.

kids love it

We play the kids dvds in their room and has got them sleeping in own beds Its so easy to use...thankyou

Barbara Wicks

Barbara WicksNowra, New South Wales

Excellent Quality. Picture Perfect

Very happy with our TV/DVD combo. Picture can be seen from any angle. Also TV will take our external drive 1TB and place ALL file formats! Very happy with our purchase and the speedy delivery. Would highly recommend Kogan to our family and friends. Will definitely buy our next TV from Kogan.

Ray McC.

Ray McC.Bendalong

Great buy, a personal favourite.

For the money, this LED TV and Video Player is outstanding. Picture clarity is second to none and the video player is so easy to operate. Installed on a wall bracket it is an unobtrusive small room addition which functions perfectly.

Justin C

Justin C

Great for caravan

Like other reviewers we also bought this for our caravan. We have been surprised on how well it performs and have used both 240v and 12v without problem. Would recommend without hesitation.

Excellent TV for use in Caravan

I purchased this TV to use in my small caravan, it preforms very good when plugged into a 12 volt cigarette lighter.
It has the added advantage of playing movies either from a hard drive or DVD.
I would definitely recommend it to other users who require a TV to run on 12 volts who have limited space.

Ron Woolfe

Ron WoolfeBrisbane

Perfect

This item was to replace an existing TV. I found the Kogan excellent and far superior to the old TV. Ease of operation as well the dvd operation enclosed is excellent.

Great product for my caravan

The quality of the tv and DVDs player is top notch. Easy to set up and play dvd in the caravan. A handy addition and would recommend Kogan!!

Geoff L

Geoff LPerth, WA

So bad I hate watching it

The picture is terrible. If you are not exactly in front the whole thing looks black. Even a few degrees from centre affects it. I can't watch it, it's so bad.
the sound is tinny and difficult to listen to. You really need to plug in a speaker.

Kogan
Ross x.Kogan

mishporter

mishporterasked

We too have spent all afternoon trying to solve the volume issue for the DVD combo. Volume is fine on TV but barely audible on full volume on DVD. What is the answer Kogan? I've done a factory reset and a power cycle reset. Nothing works.

Elnae
Elnae

I changed the smode to Movie which helped

Lindsay-Vovette

Lindsay-Vovetteasked

can you kindly tell me if i wish to put into my kogan 24 inch a player/ recorder to record other programs can i still do this even though i can record from kogan tv but only if i am watching that that channel my old tv i had a recorder dvd player separate to the tv but i cld record one program while watching another one? Thanking you kindly

John M C.

John M C.asked

Ejecting a DVD from kogan TV DVD combo,there is no eject button on the TV or remote. Please help?

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives