Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo Questions & Answers

KALED19DVDWA (19"), KALED16DVDWA (16")

22 questions from our users

mishporter

mishporterasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

We too have spent all afternoon trying to solve the volume issue for the DVD combo. Volume is fine on TV but barely audible on full volume on DVD. What is the answer Kogan? I've done a factory reset and a power cycle reset. Nothing works.

Elnae
Elnae

I changed the smode to Movie which helped

Lindsay-Vovetteasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

can you kindly tell me if i wish to put into my kogan 24 inch a player/ recorder to record other programs can i still do this even though i can record from kogan tv but only if i am watching that that channel my old tv i had a recorder dvd player separate to the tv but i cld record one program while watching another one? Thanking you kindly

John M C.

John M C.asked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

Ejecting a DVD from kogan TV DVD combo,there is no eject button on the TV or remote. Please help?

Peter K
Peter K

Use the Record button on the remote control when in DVD mode

Hinemoana

Hinemoanaasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

How do I get channels on my new kogan 24” EH6000 HD LED TV with DVD combo series 6 without a cable wall jack what do I need

oanbasked

how do you remove cd from player? it is stuck 12 inch tv

steve

steveasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

have an older version of the 32inch tv combo.(probably 3-4 years old) while playing a dvd the screen went black and the dvd stopped playing. In sourcing the dvd input I get the message signal in process and nothing else and i cannot eject the dvd that is now stuck. So i guess until I can get the dvd screen back up my disc will remain stuck and the dvd component will remain useless. Please help

GWR

Sorry Steve but I am a believer in keeping things simple thus have a separate DVD player to minimise possibilities. DVD players have rather complicated mechanisms to load and unload the disc and being nearly all plastic components there is a chance for the "bits" to jam or break within the unit.
If you can remove the case and see inside the unit you may find the problem but at the cost of repair compared to the price of a new replacement it is often cheaper to buy another with labour rates being as high as they are today.
G

Lindsay-Vovetteasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

can you tell me does this tv dvd 24 inch model combo if i connect a set top box to it allow me to record ine channel while watching another channel atall?

Bails

My Kogan 22" HD and DVD tv wont recognise my xbox 360 at all

Sue

Sueasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

Cannot retrieve DVD from tv. Any help?

oanb

Push the record button Ianbaulch here

Jurgens

Jurgensasked

Hi have kogan 28 tv DVD combo
12 v in put
Disconnected 12 v When reconnected no TV light. Checked all again. No respond to input volts. Any ideas?

Ross x.Kogan

Hi Jurgens, thank you for your question.
If you are able to test the TV with multiple 12v outlets or power sources, that will confirm if the issue is with the TV or the power. If you're not able to do so, or you have confirmed that the issue is with the TV, please contact our Help Desk for technical and warranty assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Blossieasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

Hi there , we purchased a 28 inch Rv/DVD combo a few months ago. When in TV mode the volume is fine but once in DVD mode we have to have the volume at 100% and this is just audible. Are we missing something in our settings? Kind regards Mark Franklin

Carina
Carina

We have exactly the same problem, have you received an answer yet Mark Franklin?

Blossie

No we haven’t recieved a response

Skybud27

Skybud27asked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

I need to replace the TV in my Caravan. I have my own Wi-Fi system and need a TV that can use the Wi-Fi to get me onto the internet. So I need a smart TV perhaps with Wi-Fi receiver built in. I also have Apple TV and USB Wi-Fi dongle. Which model around 22 inch do you recommend. I am after Netflix mainly. Regards, John L

Brooke

Brookeasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

I have purchased two Kogan Tv for home both have dvd - I cannot eject the dvd and the remote has no indication as to how to do this. Have checked other websites asking for help and have called Kogan twice where I have been disconnected twice. Does any one know the steps to eject the dvd from my TV? Ive played around with all things I can think of on the remote, the TV or remote has no eject in any thing I can find and the TV itself has no button to eject ? Please help these are my kids tvs for xmas ! BTW - In terms of customer service and the lengths Ive gone to find this out including reading the manual many times why am I being asked to submit to a site that links my FB to your data review? I purchased these TVs as a visitor not as a customer with an account. ?????

Judy
Judy

I had the same problem but downloading the manual solved it. To eject a DVD just press the Rec button under the volume control (assuming we have the same remote). My DVD popped out immediately. It’s certainly an issue that needs clarification - wondering if someone put Rec instead of Rej on the remote. Good luck!

Brett
Brett

Thank you Judy, it does seem that the remote is marked incorrectly. I've just been setting up a new spare tv in the bedroom, and have been trying to work out how to eject a DVD for about an hour. Pressing the "Rec" button worked instantly.

graeme
graeme

I have the same experience Tried everything

Tabitha

Tabithaasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

Cannot eject dvd from tv no eject button on remote plrase help

DANNY TREWICK

i had this problem only once in the last 12 months same problem as you all i did was use the the lower two rows of buttons on the remote also from dvd to hd tv on the top row of remote this did eject the disc from tv hope you understand what i am saying

oanb

push the record button Ian baulch here

rayj

rayjasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

I need to know the voltage range on the 24" combo 12v tv?

GWR

I suggest you raise that question direct with Kogan. Personally this is the second 12V TV I have purchased from Kogan and neither have presented any problems running on 12v or 240v via an adapter. The website for the unit you are enquiring about is as follows .... https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/kogan-24-led-tv-hd-dvd-player-combo-zf/
Kogan has always been responsive to any questions I have raised and I am sure they will be able to respond to your question. Tks

LS66

LS66asked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

I have a KALED19DVDYAA in our caravan 2,problems the sound keeps dropping in out despite good picture reception and also neither the remote or side control panels on the TV are working unable to change channels or adjust volume or turn TV off other than at power source. any ideas?

Hi,

Thanks for your question.

Please contact our Support team who will be able to help you with your TV.

Phil

Philasked

KALED19DVDWA (19")

What is the volt tolerance or range for the 12V input? I.e. When using a battery charger.

GWR

I am unaware of that detail but I am sure Kogan could answer that question via web site. I know my unit has not been a problem at 13.8v if that is any help.
Personally I have not had a problem operating the TV on 12v power supply either direct off the caravan battery or via the supplied transformer using a 240v input.

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your question.

The recommended input range for these is up to 14V (When a 12V system is being charged).

If you have any other questions at all, we can be contacted on 1300 304 292 or at the following link:

legs

legsasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

Will the Kogan 32"Tv/ Dvd player be compatible with our caravan TV bracket? Currently holding a quite useless Teac 24"-- less than 2 years old!!! The TEac has a slide in bracket in with two locking screws. Desperate to improve our on road entertainment soon! Help, Grant

DANNY TREWICK

kogan should be able to help you if the bracket &tv are not compatible however i feel that the old bracket should fit with minor adjustments good luck danny

GWR

Most TV's have a standard VESA mounting bracket arrangement but the description you have given suggests otherwise. Usually Kogan adheres to that standard but whether TEAC does I don't know. It doesn't sound like it in your description as the VESA mounting is simply a plate arrangement with 4 screws that fit into the back panel of the TV unit. Take a look at the site shown below and you'll see more details that may help. Just click on any for further detail.

Hi,

Thanks for your question!

The current Kogan 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo (KALED32DVDZE) has a VESA wall mount pattern of 200mm x 100mm.

This should be compatible with most generic wall mounts.

Please note, however, that this unit can not run off a 12V power source as some of the smaller units can.

If you have any further questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact our team.

Donna DJ

Donna DJasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

I have a KGNPRO16VAA which came in a van that we have just purchased. It will turn "on" from black screen to white screen but that's it!! I can't get to the tuner or the menu options at all. I did load a DVD but it won't play and now I can't get it to eject either. Please help!!

Hi Donna,

Thanks for contacting us.

The best thing to do at this stage would be to contact our friendly Support team who will be able to assist with the situation.

Hi Donna,
My only suggestion is to download the user manual from the Kogan website and see if that can assist. My previous contact with the Kogan support team was good and I am sure they can help if you can not find the answer within the manual available online. The site is https://assets.kogan.com/files/usermanuals/KALED16DVDZB-A.pdf
Copy that and load via Google or whatever search engine you use.
Regards!

is the tv switched to 240v or 12v try checking this first danny

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives